News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Am I considered a jobber?

• 10 Replies

Offline Helpless_Megan

Am I considered a jobber?
« on: December 04, 2020, 11:23:30 AM »
I'm a newbie whose trying to figure out all the terms here that everyone uses and where I stand :)... hope you all can help.

A few people referred to me as a jobber .... but from reading up on it I'm not sure if that's right....

I'm petite, slim and really quite weak physically.... I've recently wrestled with a group of friends for fun irl and been easily overpowered by pretty much all of them lol. even the smaller ones.

However easily I may have been taken down I didn't purposely let anyone win.... I'm just not a very strong person and have no skill in this.

Did I enjoy losing, being pinned down and made helpless by someone stronger?... yes absolutely I've found it to be intimidating, scary and above all very arousing. But once again that is because no matter how hard I tried I was just made to feel helpless.

Would I fall under the jobber category? Submissive ? or am I just a weakling/ poor fighter lol ....would love to hear your thoughts.

Offline Shay Marie

Re: Am I considered a jobber?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 10:02:22 PM »
I would say no... if you are truly trying to win.

Offline carlbrad12

• Fight fan enthusiast and occasional writer.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 03:36:00 AM »
I think you described yourself perfectly-a newbie!
There is no shame in losing to someone bigger, stronger, more skilled or experienced. That's how you learn.
I would not call you a jobber. You did try. The thing that defines a jobber is not only that they lose, but they work at it. They start the fight intending to lose and do whatever it takes to lose.

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 06:51:09 AM »
You are submissive, not a jobber.  Jobbers intentionally lose.  You lose due to circumstance and not on purpose.
You take pleasure in losing, however, which makes you submissive (and probably masochistic) by definition.

Take great comfort in knowing there are many, many members like you within the ranks of FCF.

Offline Helpless_Megan

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 02:05:31 PM »
Thanks Everyone.... that really helps clear it up ... I think Jessie described perfectly how I feel.

I am genuinely one of those girls who's really naturally slim and small.. never really had any muscle and am quite naturally docile. so I never expected to be very good at wrestling .... but I was really surprised by how much I loved it.

Trying my hardest to fight back and just being thrown around by my stronger friends (who are quite rough but also careful with me), no matter how hard I try ... it's such a thrill and makes me kind of enjoy being the weak one of the group... if that makes any sense hehe.

Wouldn't feel any of that though if I just let someone win.

You are submissive, not a jobber.  Jobbers intentionally lose.  You lose due to circumstance and not on purpose.
You take pleasure in losing, however, which makes you submissive (and probably masochistic) by definition.

Take great comfort in knowing there are many, many members like you within the ranks of FCF.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 12:09:59 AM »
While you seem to enjoy the feeling  it might be you also need to experience being the stronger one at least once. Just to see what may or may not be the case. It sounds as though maybe you haven’t ever been in the position of being on the opposite side of the contest. Just a suggestion as you really never know if you like it until you try it. Got to be someone or someway for you to flip the script and see.

Offline Luci D666

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 08:24:22 PM »
Jobber is a wrestling term and from what I understand they are the wrestlers booked to lose to a main eventer or a type that the promotion is trying to push.  The jobber regularly loses to them.  The few matches I did I lost but I tried to win

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2020, 12:48:25 PM »
might depend on if you keep getting beaten by the same woman

you my LIKE getting beaten to her
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2020, 12:54:06 PM »
Hello Megan. I do like thin weak girls and I love your attitude. why don't you tell us some of your fights?

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2020, 01:17:07 PM »
Well u don't lose on purpose so ur not a jobber but ur a weak Fighter who is a submissive , its not a shame in lose , ur a newbie after all i have an advice for u , enjoy of ur fights and if u lose be a good loser and respect to ur opponent's win

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2020, 07:52:23 PM »
Well u don't lose on purpose so ur not a jobber but ur a weak Fighter who is a submissive , its not a shame in lose , ur a newbie after all i have an advice for u , enjoy of ur fights and if u lose be a good loser and respect to ur opponent's win

Finally! some sensible reply.
  :) thanks