News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alpha vs Alpha

• 7 Replies

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
Alpha vs Alpha
« on: April 21, 2024, 10:15:05 PM »
It was love from the first moment!
The arrogant american catfighter and the self-confident german catfighter.

We wrote back and forth a few times and it was clear we wanted to know which of us was the real alpha female.
And our expectations of the other were high and it became clear that it wasn't just about who was better, more dominant!
I, Silke, asked Deb if she was woman enough for the stake Winner fucks the Loser.

I was waiting for Deb in the agreed location in the mat room and was already warming up my 152, 5'8".

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
Re: Alpha vs Alpha
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 09:04:36 AM »
This German fighter Silke and I have been back and forth for the couple of weeks to see who’s the best between us.
The problem was we had a difference of opinion but it could only be settled one way by us having a fight to see who was  dominant with the winner fucks the loser.
I agreed and was giving the address where to meet.
The day has arrived and I arrive at the destination.
I walk in and see a room covered in mats and I see silke is already there warming up.
I take off my shorts and top revealing my sexy green panties and red bra.
I enter the mat room 5’7” 145lbs toned and muscular.
I’m 41yrs old 5’7” 145 lbs
I’m here to cause destruction of any bitches that get in my way.

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 12:44:41 PM »
I'm focused on warming up and the upcoming fight when I suddenly hear a noise behind me.
I turn around and see that Deb has arrived and is already taking off her top and shorts.
What is revealed underneath is a little impressive.
She's an athletic, trained woman and I realize that this is going to be a really tough Alpha vs Alpha fight.
Don't let on that I'm impressed because I intend to win this fight and fuck Deb.

I slowly walk up to you, hold out my hand and say
"Hi Deb.
I'm pleased to meet you.
Here's to a tough fight, may the better one win!"

Try to cover up my nervousness, keep breathing calmly and appear relaxed
I give you my enchanting smile and take another closer look at your body.
You look damn sexy in your bikini.
But that won't matter until the decision is made.
I want to beat you in this dirty catfight.
Absolutely!

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 03:13:17 AM »
As I look across at her stretching I have to admit she looks great for 50 something   I hope when I reach that age I’m as in good shape as her. But I didn’t come here to admire her. I came her to kick her ass and to win my stakes. I have no sympathy for her age she’s the one who challenged me and I accepted.
As she done her stretching and warmup she sees me and comes over and puts her hand out for a handshake. At first I thought it might be a trap but I reluctantly put mine out and we shake. I keep my eyes on her as to not let my guard down. The intense stare is chilling as I realize I won’t have it easy with her. Instead of letting go each other hands we keep our grip as maybe sending a message to each other that I’m stronger than you.
Finally we break and back off but I don’t let my eyes off from you.
I put my hair into a ponytail and stretch my arms and legs as I prepare for what is about to go down.

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 09:40:36 AM »
We shake hands, the grip is tighter and longer than usual.
Our gazes are firm and confident.
Finally we let go and I walk towards the opposite corner.
On the way there, I pull the elastic band off my wrist and tie my hair into a ponytail.
Then I turn around, take a deep breath and finally say, "Ready when you are!"

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 04:09:53 PM »
As I’m doing my final stretching. I hear a voice saying she is ready. I look up and see her in the corner bouncing around.
Okay I shout back. 
My goal is to wear her down as she is older and she might not have the stamina to last with me but at the same time still be cautious of her.
I slowly move in with my hands up and in front. I watch her movements as I begin to circle her back and forth.
I make a fake move in and then back out to see her reaction.
I circle to the right then back to the left and notice a little slip and without hesitation I lunge forward and wrap my arms around your thighs and legs and pull them forward as your body goes backwards towards the mat where your back and head hits the mat.
Then I attempt to jump on you as you lay there.

Offline Silke

• C'mon and try it!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 09:10:56 PM »
We approach each other because it's obvious that we're both ready to fight the alpha woman vs alpha woman battle.
We start circling each other, looking for an opportunity to attack, waiting for our chance.

And as we circle each other, I slip and stumble and Deb seizes the opportunity.
She grabs my legs, pulls them out from under me and I'm lying on my back, surprised, which I comment on with a loud "FUCK!".
Quick-wittedly I spread my legs, stretch my hands towards you when I see that you want to come on top of me.
My legs wrap around your body and I hook my feet into your back.
My right hand reaches into the void at first, while my left gets hold of something.
Ooops!
I rather accidentally have your right tit in my hand.
But if I already have it in my fingers, I might as well squeeze it.
My right hand is still wandering through nothing, .... where's her damn hair.

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2024, 01:39:39 AM »
As I’m attempting to jump on you I see you spread your legs open. Oh fuck as I’m unable to stop.I land on top but you wrap your legs around me and lock them in place. My momentum stopped and unable to move my body I feel you left hand grab my right tit bad start ti squeeze. Ahh you bitch as I stare down at you.
I put both my hands on the mat to raise myself up. I pull your left hand off and your right hand and put on the mat. I pull both your hands together together and with my left I put pressure on them to keep them down. With my right hand free and your face and head open I start to snack you across your left ear and cheek again and again and again hoping you will release your hold around me.