News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 23 Anushka versus Glenna

• 1 Replies
This poll is the twenty-third match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Tokyo.  The participants are:

Glenna (5'4 115 pounds 26 y/o) lives near Sydney Australia.  Glenna works as a receptionist in a professional services firm.  Her favorite leisure activity is to bicycle and swim.  She has participated in a small local club that oil wrestles in various night spots in Australia.  Glenna's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm very fit.  I have been on the mat a number of times and understand just what is expected out there.  I like to win and there is nothing more satisfying than controlling another girl and making her give up." Lost her first fight to Bao.

Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) lives in Mumbai India.  Anushka is an actress and professional dancer in India.  When she isn't busy performing, she spends time traveling.  She works out on a regular basis to stay fit and ready for performing.  Anushka's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a tigress.  I don't take no for an answer and I have never met another woman that was better than me at anything.  I will rule Apartment Wrestling like I rule everything else in my life."

Both girls arrive at the club's fight location in Tokyo in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 
Anushka changes into her blue Puma boy short and blue/white halter top.  Her long dark hair swept back into a pony tail.  Anushka is in great condition and she is extremely confident as she prepares to battle Glenna.  She just finished up some filming and dance performances and is great shape.  The boy shorts showing off her toned and rock hard legs and ass.  She heads to the interview room to watch Glenna's interview video and her prior match.  "This girl is a joke.  I'll destroy her in a matter of minutes.  She looks weak and she acts weak.  I'm a tiger and will send her back to her home crushed."

Glenna changes into her blue bikini top and bottoms which contrast perfectly with her pale and freckled complexion.  Her beautiful eyes and red hair glowing as she prepares to take to the arena.  She is confident as she prepares to take on her newest opponent.  She paces the room anxious to start as she does a short series of stretches and nervously paces some more.  After her loss to Bao, Glenna really wants to prove herself with a win over Anushka.  She heads to the interview room to watch Anushka's video.  "I can't wait to cut her down to size.  She is full of herself and I'm going to teach her a painful lesson in humility.  When I finish with her she will be begging me to stop hurting her."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Anushka and Glenna.  "I'm going to stick with my prediction from the last fight and go with this being a short fight tonight.  Glenna has been here before and she did a pretty good job in her loss to Bao.  Anushka has never done this before for the Club but something tells me she knows her way around a fight.  Glenna is going to get worked over and Anushka will take her apart quickly. "  The second commentator begins "I think you are on to something there.  Anushka will just be too much for poor Glenna tonight.  I don't agree with you though on it being a quick one.  Glenna's experience and ability to wrestle will drag things out a bit longer than you expect.  I see Anushka eventually getting the best of Glenna, but not before we see a good hard fight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Anushka smiles and slowly gyrates a bit and blows a kiss at Glenna as they prepare to start the match.  The obvious attempt to irritate Glenna not seeming to work as Glenna smiles and simply raises her middle finger to Anushka.  The officiator sends them fully to their sides of the room and both fighters move to their position.  Anushka arrives at her side of the room and wiggles her ass toward Glenna and slaps it playfully.  "You're going to wear this on your face deary" she calls out teasing Glenna.  Glenna smiles back and slaps her hands together "Are you ready for your spanking bitch?"  The crowd now begins to buzz with excitement as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

At the command to begin, both fighters slowly approach the other and start to circle looking for an opening. 

The circling continuing with both girls hands slapping at their opponents.  Neither fighter in a rush to engage too far with the other. 

Finally Glenna shoots in at Anushka going low and trying to take her down by her legs.  The shorter girl having an advantage as she suddenly closes on the tall Indian girl.  Anushka tries to push down on Glenna's back to prevent her from getting a grip, but she is too late as Glenna wraps her legs up and tackles the taller girl straight to the floor on her back. 

Glenna quickly scrambles up sitting on Anushka's knees and suddenly jabs a punch into Anushka's thigh.  A surprised Anushka takes the first punch to her right thigh as she tries to regain her senses from being tackled to the floor.  Glenna follows up with a 2nd punch right into the same right thigh.  Her strategy clear now as she goes to work on hurting her opponents long and dangerous legs. 

Before Glenna can land another punch on her leg, Anushka sits up quickly and shoves her hands out in front and shoving at Glenna's body trying to dislodge her from the seat atop her knees.  Glenna, caught off balance by the shove to her chest falls back bending at the waist. 

Anushka yanks her left leg free of Glenna's body and drives her foot into Glenna as she starts to pop back upright.  The foot not hitting with as much force as Anushka hoped due to the angle of the push and Glenna being still bent back somewhat.  The kick turning into more of a hard shove catches Glenna and flings her off of Anushka's leg and drives her to her back on the floor.  Glenna lets out a loud groan NNNNGGHHHH as she lands. 

Anushka gets to her knees to pursue Glenna who also roll over and gets to her knees.  Both girls now facing each other on their knees about 6 feet apart.

Anushka heading right at Glenna trying to get to her before she can recover and prepare for the attack. 

Glenna though has enough time to prepare for Anushka's arrival and as she reaches for her Glenna grabs her hand and rolls backwards yanking Anushka forward and directly into the scissors Glenna has waiting. 

Glenna quickly snaps her legs shut on Anushka and the dancer is now trapped.  The irony of who applies the scissors not lost on the crowd as they cheer for Glenna.  Anushka surprised by Glenna's sudden movement groans out in pain as Glenna's legs squeeze down tightly on her ribs.  Anushka trapped in a kneeling position between Glenna's legs as Glenna holds onto the one arm. 

Anushka responds by quickly jamming her elbow into Glenna's thigh on her free arm grinding down on the flexed muscle.  Glenna's face screws up into a mask of pain as she feels the sharp point of the elbow on her thigh. 

Both girls continue their strategy as Anushka grunts and gasps and Glenna lets out short whining sounds as the elbow does its job. 

Finally Anushka gets her feet under her and starts working her way to her feet as Glenna's legs remain locked on her waist.  The pressure now more or less lifted as Glenna tries to decide whether to hold onto the scissors or try to break it off. 

Both fighters gasping and grunting from the effort. 

With Anushka on her feet Glenna holds on to the one arm and leaves her legs around the waist of her opponent.  Glenna is now hanging a few feet above the floor. 

Anushka staggers a step forward and Glenna's legs separate finally as she loses her grip on Anushka's waist.  Glenna's lower body hits the floor with a THUMP and Glenna tries to pull the arm forward to bring Anushka back to the floor. 

Instead Anushka is already stepping toward her seated opponent and pulling up on her arm causing Glenna's arm to reach up somewhat.  The move exposes Glenna's chest as Anushka steps in close and slams a knee straight into Glenna's upper body. 

Glenna lets out a loud UNNNFFFFF from the impact and starts to topple over backwards.  Anushka now holding Glenna's arm as Glenna releases her grip uses the momentum to cause Glenna to pivot on her ass. 

Anushka now standing to the side of Glenna holding the arm up steps in again and slams a 2nd knee right into Glenna's upper ribcage with a THUD sound. 

The crowd begins to yell out loudly with cheers and boos as they sense this is a pivotal moment in the fight.  Glenna lets out a loud cry of pain and is unable to fall to the floor as Anushka holds the arm keeping her trapped. 

Anushka slides smoothly behind Glenna and grabs her by the hair as her head slumps forward now gripping one arm and her hair as she slams yet another knee into Glenna's upper back with another loud THUD. 

"I'll destroy you now!!!" screams out Anushka.

Glenna now paying for her mistake of trying to hold the scissors on for too long as Anushka is now all over her. 

Anushka lands a fourth knee into Glenna's back as Glenna screams out in pain.  Helpless for the moment all Glenna can do is cry out as Anushka goes to the floor behind her and slides her long dancer's legs around Glenna's waist from behind.  Now returning the favor on a weakend Glenna, Anushka squeezes her middle generating a long moan as Glenna's ribs feel the strain. 

Glenna moans out "oh god" as Anushka keeps up the pressure.  With her hand still wrapped in Glenna's red hair, Anushka pulls her head back slowly stretching her back as she keeps the scissors locked around her body. 

"Does that feel good???" teases Anushka as she pulls her head back slowly pulling her into position and then snaps her arm around her head bending her head back under her arm.  Now Glenna is caught two ways, the legs scissor and crushing her middle and the arm draped around her neck more or less choking her as Anushka bends her back. 

Glenna weakly resists for a few moments pushing at Anushka and trying to push her legs off the floor.  Her struggles get her nowhere as the larger Indian girl has her trapped for good. 

Anushka, feeling the struggling slow, asks matter of factly "Are you ready to submit to me bitch?"  as Glenna moans out softly.  Glenna hearing the demand tries to resist not wanting to give up another fight.  She was just in control of this one and now suddenly she is trapped.  Glenna puts up a bit more struggle and Anushka holds on tight. 

"Maybe you need a bit more convincing!!" Anushka hisses out as she shows an evil smile.  With her free hand Anuska reaches down and pushes her hand right under Glenna's bikini top and digs her nails into Glenna's nipple. 

Glenna is unable to scream thanks to the choking arm and the scissors hold but lets out a garbled sound of pain "unngghhwffffff".  The crowd now cheering and supporting Anushka as it becomes evident to everyone in the room that Glenna's night is just about over. 

"You need to tap out slut" Anushka growls as she continues to maul Glenna's tit as she holds her tightly in the hold.  Glenna finally having enough taps the floor. 

Anushka lets go of her neck and drags Glenna's head upright as she sits in front of Anushka.  Slowly uncoiling her legs from around Glenna, Anushka holds the almost limp Glenna's hair in her hands as she stands up. 

Holding the Aussie by the hair, Anushka stands over her "Say it out loud now . . .  the people want to hear you!!!"  Glenna moans out "I submit.  You win." 

Anushka shakes her by her red hair holding her on display while flexing her other arm muscle and calls out loudly for the room and the camera "I am the best fighter and will be the champion."  .

Then Anushka throws Glenna to the floor and struts across the room leaving immediately.  Glenna slowly gets up and leaves the room her head hanging as she quietly leaves.

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 23 Anushka versus Glenna
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 08:37:23 AM »
I m one of the biggest fans of anushka,great story,happy that she won,would be great if u use her more in your stories ,thanx
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:57:38 AM by habib »