News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

For Jimmy - Sophia vs Corrine

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
For Jimmy - Sophia vs Corrine
« on: September 14, 2012, 08:35:17 AM »
" Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye " " Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye " was all I could hear as I just called the fans pukes , punks , morons , & jackoffs as I left the ring area the most embarrassed iv'e ever been in my Wrestling career & it took alot to refrain from hitting some of these jerks & I was still plenty mad as I made it backstage & showered the fastest I ever had & left the arena immediately , tires screeching & all .

That was about 45 mins ago & right now i'm on my way to the 1 place here in California that puts my mind at ease , the Santa Monica Pier .

Hi , my name is Sophia Sawyer , you might of heard of my dad , former Pro Wrestler , Buzz Sawyer , who spent most of his career as a big time Heel , just like me .

I wrestle for the California Ladies Wrestling Association , where up yo 6 months ago , I held the CLWA Tv Belt for 7 months until I lost the title to Christy Carswell , the CLWA's Head Honchos pet & protected princess & since that day , I have been on a downward spiral I cannot seem to stop & have not won a match since , losing to Christy again a few nights ago & tonight , which is why i'm driving to calm myself at the Santa Monica Pier , I lost to Christy's Mom , Corrine , a CLWA legend that was the champ 14 years ago & after she lost the belt , was ok for the next 2 years , but after that , has been wrestling sparingly & she has been the #1 victim here in CLWA as Veterans & Newcomers alike have been Destroying her with ease & I myself have Annihalated that old hag dozens of times until tonight , as I lost to her & again , that has me where I am now & i'll describe the match to you .

Here I come to the ring where Corrine is standing there looking old & weak as always & I am ready to tear her apart again as always & break this losing streak i'm on as I have guarenteed a victory here tonight or I will leave the CLWA for 6 months , a punishment I don't have to worry about since Corrine is so easy to beat as I stated before as well as stated before , a have Dominated her every time I have faced her , but I certainly don't like seeing Christy sitting ringside looking all pretty woth that Long Brunette hair of hers as the is the most prettiest & popular girl here & as stated also , the CLWA " Teachers Pet " so to say & I am just worried she might try something to get even as she can get away with anything here , especially after the match we had just a few days ago where Christy beat me , but I gave her a real Beatdown postmatch & left her laying out cold in the ring , so I really have to keep an eye out on her .

The bell rings & as we go to lockup , I lash out with a boot that connects to Corrine's soft mid , doubling the old timer over & with a thumping Forearm to the back of the shoulder blades , I send Corrine down to the mat & wait for her to try to rise where I pound another forearm into her & down she goes again & as she tries to get up again , I nail her with another forearm & down she goes again , " Boy she is so eay , it'll be nice to get a win again , even if it's just Corrine " & after putting her down , I can't wait for this has been to try to recoup as she is slow to recover , so I grab her by the hair & go to pull her up to her feet & as she nears her knees , she fires 2 punches into my mid " OUCH that Hurt - Not " her punches are so weak , I don't think she could hurt a baby if the punches she threw hit a baby instead of me .

Fighting through those weak ass punches of hers , I easilly drag her up & scoop her up into a Bodyslam position & do so , Corrine squirms hard as she hits & I didn't even give her a hard slam either & after I slam her , I walk over her midsection & stare at Christy & then return to the old hag & give her 10 mid Stomps & make the cover , 1-2 , but no 3 as I pull Corrine up from the pin , yes , Corrine is such a Jobber these days , I could of pinned her that easily , but with this losing streak iv'e been on , i want to enjoy this playtoy i'm in against to break my streak against .

I lift the old timer all the way as I get up & give her a few bitch slaps while looking at Christy " I will get the Brunette Bimbo again soon " & after giving her the slaps & kick her ass , literally as I boot her old ass 3 times , the last one more a stomping motion that sends Corrine crashing onto her knees very close to the ropes & facing her darling daughter .

I again stare at Christy as I nonchalantly plant my knee at the back of Corrine's head & choke her over the middle rope as I pretend to yawn , or perhaps it was a real yawn , but no matter , Corrine just kicks her old legs out trying to escape & fight for air as I continue to stare at Christy & barely hear the ref giving me the 5 count to break the choke & I barely beat the counf & with a yank of the ropes , Corrine falls onto her back & just lays there like the Jobber she is now as I give Christy an extra stare before returning to her mommy .

I bring Corrine up & yawn before setting her up for my finisher , a " Rock Bottom " & I meet no resistance as I bring her up & slam her hard back down to the mat where I lay across her nonchalantly as I have ever nonchalanted & smile as the ref moves in , 1-2 , but no 3 as I just lean up & off of Corrine's old corpse as I still want to have more fun as Corrine is done for , so I want Christy to know that just 1 win , Corrine or another opponent , just 1 win can turn it all around just like in baseball , all it takes is just 1 hit , whether it be a blast, solid line drive , blooper , or seeing eye single to get out of a slump , so I leave the ring to confront Christy & let her know her free ride will soon be coming to an end & I argue with her as the ref eventually comes out to tell me to get back in the ring , but just tries & it is almost a good min before he begins the countout count which I hear , but not initially concerned about as I continue to argue as unbeknownst to me , Corrine does stir lightly & also unbeknownst to me , Corrine , who has been a Heel a few times in her career, although not as much as a face , resorts to those Heel times & winds up getting some energy to pull a small hankerchief & a small vial from her boot & puts whatever is on the vial on the hankerchief & returns to playing Jobber on the mat before I start back to the ring , not wanting to be counted out , which of course will be a loss & I will be gone .

Luckilly , Christy distracts the ref as she follows me as we are still jawing back & forth & even after I enter the ring , she continues to follow as the ref keeps his focus on her & it allows me to play dirty on Corrine .

With Corrine still laying there , I want to make her suffer in a Crippler Crossface & as I lean in to apply it , she moves suddenly , mustering everything she has as I am not prepared for & the next thing I know , that hankerchief is covering my nose & mouth , I easily knock it away in a matter of seconds , but I still wound up breathing in whatever wet substane from the vial was on it & I feel a bit groggy , but I still am able to lock on the Crippler Crossface , but I do feel woozy & she is able to wriggle to the ropes to break the hold & since I feel strange , I break rather quickly , stand up , & back away trying to clear my head as Corrine goes to get to her feet , making me move back in after her , but as I want to attempt a move , I get that strange pang in my mind that makes me stop , not knowing what I want to do & with that , Corrine gets to her feet & connects with a low Dropkick to my knee that puts me down to the mat onto my knees , trying to crawl it off while still groggy & as I do , Corrine runs behind me & starts to spank me , I am so lost right now , I just craw from here to there , only I don't know where here & there is as that wet chemical has me dazed & confused & I have no clue that I'm crawling all over the ring while being spanked & almost everybody in the crowd is laughing at me .

Corrine stops the spanking & just watches as I continue to crawl around with my butt acting as if it is still getting spanked as Corrine laughs at my expense & when I crawl to where I am facing her again , she gives me a Running Dropkick right to my face that puts me onto my back & makes me seeing nothing but a bright light , is it the roof lights , is it the moon , is it the sun , is it a flashlight , I have no clue , that chemical , probably chloroform , has the power over me & I am really lost right now .

Corrine kicks me over onto my front , I can feel myself moving , but where i'm going , I don't know & I soon thereafter feel some pain as she locks me in a Camel Clutch , I can feel the pain , but I also can't , I feel it when temporarily cognizant & not when my mind goes blur temporarily as it appears I breathed enough to have the chemical warp me this way , but not enough to put me completely out & not too little that I could shake off & I am so lost , that even tapping out is lost on me & with my arm moving up & down from the being awake / being out shifts , the ref can't even see if i'm out or not .

I wind up being so lost , I didn't even know that Corinne then let me go & went from leg to leg , putting me in an Indian Deathlock numerous times switching every 15 to 20 secs , playing the crowd for a rest before each Indian Deathlock given to me which hurt more & more as the chemical is wearing off a bit & by the time it wears off enough for me to really know what is going on , Corrine has me in a Figure 4 Leglock & whe I figure out what is finally going on , I can't help but feel the pain & begin to tap out & tap out & tap out , even after the ref has called for the bell & the sound of the bell , & relief from the pain of the Figure 4 makes me a bit more cognizant & the 1st treal vision I see is the ref raising Corrine's hand & the sight of that kicks some adrenaline into me & " What the - No - No - No , holy crap , No No No , I lost , to Corrine " & figuring that out , I start throwing a little hissy fit in the ring as I have fallen so far I lost to Corrine , Corrine , who hasn't won in 9 years & I get enough umph back to realize " I am gone for 6 months : & my hissy fit ends as I hear Corrine start in "   " Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye " & it doesn't take the fans very long to join in " Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye " " Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye " " Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye " " Shut up you Pukes , Punks , Morons , & Jackoffs , I have to get out of here , this is so Humiliating  " Nah Nah Na - Nah Nah Na Na - Hey Hey Hey - " Good Bye "

You never grow old until you stop being young