News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko

• 70 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 03:29:10 PM »
this has been one of the  more entertaining polls :)...a fun effort by all 4 ladies :)
the prez tramp

Offline Muscles_and_Sweat

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 06:02:36 PM »
Love it! The princesses are kicking some tush! :D
~~Ben

Offline Princess_Momoko

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2017, 06:32:08 AM »
"That's it..." Kimi coos as Katie does 'child's pose' face-down between her blonde girlfriend's thighs, kissing, sniffing, licking and groaning against Heidi's pink, silk, panties. "Show us how you play with your 'toy', Katie-kitten. Push those chubby thighs apart!" Kimiko pairs her commands with a few playful smacks to Katie's creamy teen tush and crotch, making her squeal against her girlfriend's pussy.

I feel Heidi's shudders underneath me and I lift up a tiny bit higher in my squat, making sure she hasn't passed out (or isn't unconscious for too long). "Aw! Kimi look at this!" I giggle as I watch Heidi bring her thumb to her glossy, glittery, pink lips, fluttering her eyelashes and flashing her glassy blue irises.

I point down for my sister and for the camera-crew, my eyes gleaming with amusement as I watch the leader of the Silk Stocking Girls sucking her thumb like a baby. Then I undo the knot of Heidi's little black blouse, tossing the fabric away and baring her silicone-enhanced tits to the fans and cameras...the glow of illuminated camera-phones spotting the arena as I caress around the outsides of those perky breasts.

"Mm. I hope Mommy Tiffy didn't spend all the money from her glory-years on these..." I flash a big grin as I brush my thumbs over Heidi's swollen nipples, rolling them up and down, back and forth, clockwise and counter-clockwise. " Because just like the two of you, her career is over, and we don't intend to pay for her 'maid service'."

I shove Heidi's breasts together, mauling her nipples a bit more, then smack her bubbly white boobies, setting them jiggling.

"Do Katie's kisses feel good, Heidi baby?" I sing, dropping my weight a tiny bit lower and spreading my feet, resting on my heels and turning my toes out; squatting so that just the apex and underside of my soggy cameltoe sits on Heidi's upper-lip, cuddling against her nostrils...wanting to ingrain my scent into her mind, along with the humiliation of this moment, and also seal off her breath again...my hands continuing to grope...maul...scratch...stretch...slap...my fingertips occasionally pinching her nipples...pulling them...rolling them.

"Wet those pretty panties for us, honey..."

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:33:57 AM by Princess_Momoko »

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2017, 07:12:26 AM »
Heidi and Katie will have their way with the two Asian princesses.

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2017, 03:48:37 AM »
Momo and Kimi versus those two?
It was over the Second the match up was thought of in anyone's mind.
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2017, 10:33:17 PM »
Heidi and Katie will have their way with the two Asian princesses.

OMG.....THANK YOU Brandi!!! We totally WILL get our revenge some day!

You rock and I love you,
Heidi

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2017, 11:19:07 PM »
"That's it..." Kimi coos as Katie does 'child's pose' face-down between her blonde girlfriend's thighs, kissing, sniffing, licking and groaning against Heidi's pink, silk, panties. "Show us how you play with your 'toy', Katie-kitten. Push those chubby thighs apart!" Kimiko pairs her commands with a few playful smacks to Katie's creamy teen tush and crotch, making her squeal against her girlfriend's pussy.

I feel Heidi's shudders underneath me and I lift up a tiny bit higher in my squat, making sure she hasn't passed out (or isn't unconscious for too long). "Aw! Kimi look at this!" I giggle as I watch Heidi bring her thumb to her glossy, glittery, pink lips, fluttering her eyelashes and flashing her glassy blue irises.

I point down for my sister and for the camera-crew, my eyes gleaming with amusement as I watch the leader of the Silk Stocking Girls sucking her thumb like a baby. Then I undo the knot of Heidi's little black blouse, tossing the fabric away and baring her silicone-enhanced tits to the fans and cameras...the glow of illuminated camera-phones spotting the arena as I caress around the outsides of those perky breasts.

"Mm. I hope Mommy Tiffy didn't spend all the money from her glory-years on these..." I flash a big grin as I brush my thumbs over Heidi's swollen nipples, rolling them up and down, back and forth, clockwise and counter-clockwise. " Because just like the two of you, her career is over, and we don't intend to pay for her 'maid service'."

I shove Heidi's breasts together, mauling her nipples a bit more, then smack her bubbly white boobies, setting them jiggling.

"Do Katie's kisses feel good, Heidi baby?" I sing, dropping my weight a tiny bit lower and spreading my feet, resting on my heels and turning my toes out; squatting so that just the apex and underside of my soggy cameltoe sits on Heidi's upper-lip, cuddling against her nostrils...wanting to ingrain my scent into her mind, along with the humiliation of this moment, and also seal off her breath again...my hands continuing to grope...maul...scratch...stretch...slap...my fingertips occasionally pinching her nipples...pulling them...rolling them.

"Wet those pretty panties for us, honey..."

*I obediently suck my thumb as my star wrestling student, Katie is forced to eat me out.....I'm degraded further as my blouse and silky bra are TORN open,,, my surgically enhanced breasts burst forwards....leaving me completely exposed..... I squint as the flashes go off repeatedly.... an audible GASP from the crowd as I'm not only beaten, but topless now..... I swallow hard and try to ignore all of this.... I've been topless before in front of crowds....as a dancer I had done it countless times... whatever...I'm hot, my breasts look amazing...it's not a big deal...I keep my chin up as I stare back at Momoko....still sucking my thumb.... *

*She then starts talking about my Mother....Laughing as she asks how much she paid for my boobies....saying she hopes it wasn't much, 'cause she certainly couldn't earn that kind of money now..... I now hate Momoko more than any girl I've ever met..... I want to KILL HER right now.... but what am I supposed to do?!!? She's way stronger and way better in the ring and I'm now beaten....My thumb slides out of my mouth as I continue to stare up at her....As much as I try to hold it together, my lower lip begins to tremble as fresh tears stream down my cheeks. How could she say that!? And .....like.....what does that mean for me?! For years I've had gifts and trips and attention just for being some man's arm candy...... Will the time come soon for me when my looks won't get me everything I want?!!?*

*My lashes now flutter as Momoko simply laughs at in my face.... Her hands maul my breasts.... The silicone burns as I whimper out in pain..... She drops her lycra-clad crotch down on my face again as I weakly pleasure her......My legs wide open as I lie there in complete and total defeat..... What does my lovely Katie think of me?!?! How can I continue to be her captain or any other girls' when I'm such a complete and total loser....... I wish so badly I could be back in my room with Katie under my skirt.... I lick faster and faster as my tears pour down...mixing with Momoko's cum*

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2017, 03:41:57 AM »
Ok. I think this has now become too hard to read. Heidi, Katie, I love you both!

Offline JodieC97

• Still looking to tussle
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2017, 12:15:27 AM »
this has been one of the  more entertaining polls :)...a fun effort by all 4 ladies :)
ok sorry but you can't put the word ENTERTAINING in front of the word POLL, because by definition a POLL IS LAME.  This so-called match, Heidi and Katie, otherwise known as the jobber twins, against the Asian version of jobber twins?  WOW.  And the voting doesn't end for another THREE WEEKS???  Can we just shut this down NOW?

Oh and Tiffany?  You wouldn't have done any better LOL

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2017, 01:35:44 AM »

Totally agree with Lexi, this one is so much fun!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2017, 01:40:32 AM »
ok sorry but you can't put the word ENTERTAINING in front of the word POLL, because by definition a POLL IS LAME.  This so-called match, Heidi and Katie, otherwise known as the jobber twins, against the Asian version of jobber twins?  WOW.  And the voting doesn't end for another THREE WEEKS???  Can we just shut this down NOW?

Or, better yet, how about you just go away and not bother leaving a shitty comment on a Poll Fight that you clearly aren't entertained by/interested in? 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 01:40:58 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2017, 03:26:19 PM »

She might have a point on the poll running too long but LMAFO! One word for Jodie C97 LOSER!!! Yeah I cant wait to cyber fight a negative lame loser like her. NOT I bet she sucks so bad at fighting anyway so no loss.

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »
Dumb Ass Japanese girl are cheaters! They are gonna get there butts spanked for their tactics!!!!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »
Dumb Ass Japanese girl are cheaters! They are gonna get there butts spanked for their tactics!!!!!

OMG Alexa....Thank you so much for supporting Katie and I!!  I DO think Katie and I would have done better if the Japanese sisters hadn't fought so dirty, so fast :( They haven't responded in ages. I hope your vote For The Silk Stockings Girls is the last word in this poll!!

You are AWESOME!! Hope we can meet up soon!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Offline Princess_Momoko

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2017, 07:03:15 PM »

*I obediently suck my thumb as my star wrestling student, Katie is forced to eat me out.....I'm degraded further as my blouse and silky bra are TORN open,,, my surgically enhanced breasts burst forwards....leaving me completely exposed..... I squint as the flashes go off repeatedly.... an audible GASP from the crowd as I'm not only beaten, but topless now..... I swallow hard and try to ignore all of this.... I've been topless before in front of crowds....as a dancer I had done it countless times... whatever...I'm hot, my breasts look amazing...it's not a big deal...I keep my chin up as I stare back at Momoko....still sucking my thumb.... *

*She then starts talking about my Mother....Laughing as she asks how much she paid for my boobies....saying she hopes it wasn't much, 'cause she certainly couldn't earn that kind of money now..... I now hate Momoko more than any girl I've ever met..... I want to KILL HER right now.... but what am I supposed to do?!!? She's way stronger and way better in the ring and I'm now beaten....My thumb slides out of my mouth as I continue to stare up at her....As much as I try to hold it together, my lower lip begins to tremble as fresh tears stream down my cheeks. How could she say that!? And .....like.....what does that mean for me?! For years I've had gifts and trips and attention just for being some man's arm candy...... Will the time come soon for me when my looks won't get me everything I want?!!?*

*My lashes now flutter as Momoko simply laughs at in my face.... Her hands maul my breasts.... The silicone burns as I whimper out in pain..... She drops her lycra-clad crotch down on my face again as I weakly pleasure her......My legs wide open as I lie there in complete and total defeat..... What does my lovely Katie think of me?!?! How can I continue to be her captain or any other girls' when I'm such a complete and total loser....... I wish so badly I could be back in my room with Katie under my skirt.... I lick faster and faster as my tears pour down...mixing with Momoko's cum*

"Mmm! That's right! Keep licking, lil' loser!" I wiggle my hips, grinding against Heidi's tongue, smirking at Katie as I force her bimbo girlfriend to worship me.

Kimiko continues to keep Katie face-down between Heidi's splayed thighs, Katie's soggy panties on display, her creamy teen tush getting spanked, causing her to whimper and squeal into Heidi's silk-clad crotch.

"Mm. At least these losers are good for something..." Kimi purrs, smiling at me, making me blush, my purple/blue eyes clouding with lust as I twerk on Heidi's glossy lips.

My hands keep mauling those silicone-enhanced breasts....slapping...squeezing...scratching. Then I reach for the backs of Heidi's knees, peeling them up and rolling the blonde barbie doll's legs up towards her shoulders.

"Pull her panties aside, Katie. I want the cameras to see her squirt."

(sorry for the delay, life has been a bit disjointed for me recently. those questioning the poll's duration are welcome to make/write their own polls, or just go fuck themselves)