News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Exciting Times

• 0 Replies

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
Exciting Times
« on: May 21, 2012, 12:14:35 AM »
I had a friend stop over yesterday who has seen 1 of our videos prior.   He knows my girlfriend from High School back in the day and found a couple of the new girls attractive.

I was editing the video we shot the other night and he wanted to watch a couple of the videos.   We sat there for about 30 minutes, and even though I have told him about it for months, something started to click with him.   

He was finally starting to "get" what we are doing.   It's an ongoing story, sky is the limits, anyone can be a part of it, anyone can send ideas, and the little bit we have done so far has been pretty entertaining.    This has been happening a lot lately.   It's not just female wrestling fans who are signing up.

Ordinary non-fans are signing up as well.   This has been my plan all along.  I want to bring more fans into the business.   So far, so good.

I also had an unsuspected side effect happen in the videos.

Humor.

This is the fetish business, no doubt.   However, we are naturally comical in real life to the point of extreme in some cases.   I am amazed by the number of people that have emailed me, or sat and watched our video series, who emailed or told us they really laughed their asses off.   

At first, I was thinking, man, what a bummer.

But, at the same time, who doesn't like a little bit of humor from time to time?

Things are really taking shape, coming together, and you can be sure to look for more exciting content in the coming weeks.   We have had 2 weeks in a row here, where we had 2 different new girls blow shoots, but that made it easy for me as I simply ramped up the recruiting efforts.

The results are looking great.

I totally re-designed my "Why you should Join" page so it shows everything that you get as a member.   I will update it every week and you can see the video preview for every single match on the website right there on the page.

It's been real motivating seeing the sign-ups coming in through the email and the nice correspondences I have received.   I've made some really great friends quickly and I'm always keen to reply to every email.

If you would be willing to take the time to drop on by, here is the link that contains "what you get" with the 8 Video Previews:
http://www.thePlease Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com/members/Why.Join.the.Female.Wrestling.Channel
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com