News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stakes-based challenge - you're now my valet

• 2 Replies

Offline LamarD

Stakes-based challenge - you're now my valet
« on: May 30, 2019, 06:50:50 AM »
I've read similar prompts to this one, and I'm really interested to play this out with any parties that are interested in it. First off, I'm into pro-style, erotic wrestling, just so you know what I'm into. The idea is that you challenge me to a match, and I will agree to it, only if you accept my demands. If I defeat you, you are then forced to become my valet for yet to be determined amount of time. You will be forced to accompany me to the ring and be in my corner for all of my matches. Not only that, but you will also have to wear what I choose for you to wear, you will face the opponents I choose for you to face, and you will tag team with me in matches that I arrange. If you accept, you should also be aware that you'll have to serve me and please me when I see fit. This is all open to change and I would love to hear any ideas you might have to make this better. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can chat, or I'll give you my Trillian. I think this could be an incredibly sexy story we can play out.

Offline Mighty Zoey

Re: Stakes-based challenge - you're now my valet
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 09:14:30 PM »
This sounds amazingly hot!!

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
Re: Stakes-based challenge - you're now my valet
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 11:25:39 PM »
This sounds amazingly hot!!
I agree with Zoey .. just need to take her out of the picture..
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.