News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfight in iran

• 21 Replies

Offline catfighter_real

• 34 years old.178 CM 75 KG
Re: catfight in iran
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2023, 08:21:58 PM »
I highly doubt that dear! The Iranian woman can rip any Israeili woman apart if they have dare to fight
To khodet fake o pesary bad miaee qompoz alaki dar mikoni
Khafe sho baba fake manam ya to ke kesi ta hala nadidatet! Baz mano inja hadeghal do se nafar didan vaghean! Pas khafe sho
Khhhhhhh.
???? ? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????.????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????.??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ????.?? ?? ????????? ???? ? ??? ???????.?? ????? ?????.?? ??? ? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????????? ???? :) :)
Are bayadam bekhandi!
Farsi nanevis nemiad! Age harfi dari fingilish benevis javebeto bedam azize gomnam!
Akhe oskol ma ke hame joore payeimo sabet shode.to gagooli ke fake o gheire hozoori
looking for real catfighter in Iran

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2023, 05:03:53 AM »
I highly doubt that dear! The Iranian woman can rip any Israeili woman apart if they have dare to fight
Khafe sho baba fake manam ya to ke kesi ta hala nadidatet! Baz mano inja hadeghal do se nafar didan vaghean! Pas khafe sho
Khhhhhhh.
???? ? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????.????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?????.??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ????.?? ?? ????????? ???? ? ??? ???????.?? ????? ?????.?? ??? ? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????????? ???? :) :)
Are bayadam bekhandi!
Farsi nanevis nemiad! Age harfi dari fingilish benevis javebeto bedam azize gomnam!
Akhe oskol ma ke hame joore payeimo sabet shode.to gagooli ke fake o gheire hozoori
Oskol amsal toan ke harim khosoosi o gheire khosoosi barashoon mani nadare! Man catfighr ro doost daram vali delam nemikhad har kasi sooratam ro bbine! Kolan ye nafar too in site dide mano oonam Niloofare chon doostam bood ba ham oomadim! To ham zer ziadi nazan ke harki hozoori nemiad fake
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!

Offline catfighter_real

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2023, 02:45:37 AM »
Khhhhhhh.
Are bayadam bekhandi!
Oskol amsal toan ke harim khosoosi o gheire khosoosi barashoon mani nadare! Man catfighr ro doost daram vali delam nemikhad har kasi sooratam ro bbine! Kolan ye nafar too in site dide mano oonam Niloofare chon doostam bood ba ham oomadim! To ham zer ziadi nazan ke harki hozoori nemiad fake
Khhhhhh.pas berid ba hamoon niloofare jaghi jaghetoono bezanid.????????????

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2023, 05:35:20 AM »
Can somebody translate this jibber-jabber? ??????????

Offline catfighter_real

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2023, 11:35:49 AM »
Can somebody translate this jibber-jabber? ??????????
Not for you.it is persian

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 02:01:29 PM »
I always wonder if people in this area of the world who have multiple wives, get their wives to Catfight.

Pretty sure I would.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2023, 06:02:06 PM »
I always wonder if people in this area of the world who have multiple wives, get their wives to Catfight.

Pretty sure I would.

I can't recall the name of the show but one of my favorite Philippines teleseries was one where a guy was working in Japan while his wife stayed in the PI with their child. He came back from Japan with another wife and moved her into the house. Naturally, there were multiple catfights as the wives battled over pretty much everything. They fought so often that one morning the husband was eating breakfast when his wives started yet another fight. They were rolling on the kitchen floor at his feet, cursing and pulling hair and he didn't even bother looking up anymore. Too funny!

On the reality front.......how great must Yilmaz Bektas have it? He's a Turkish business man who was married to Ruffa Gutierrez (former Philippines tv star and Miss World runner-up) and then to Zuleyka Riviera (former Miss Universe). The massive drama around their lives and his switching wives was "must see tv news" in the Philippines for months. Ruffa made lots of claims of her fighting with Zuleyka and of Yilmaz beating her. Who knows if any of it was true since we are dealing with entertainment media and such but my Filipina wife and I had fun discussing how such a naked dirty nothing off limits fight for the wealthy Yilmaz might have gone!