News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Girls Arguing online

• 2 Replies
Girls Arguing online
« on: December 06, 2023, 08:17:49 PM »
Hi,

I’ve recently been funding an addiction of mine where 2 girls argue & try to get the better of one another by giving each other verbal abuse & sending teasing photos of themselves to one another to see who looks best & discuss who would win in a fight.

I agree to pay each girl £50 upfront and afterwards the girl I deem the winner getting £100 more and the losing girl another £50. That means each time it’s costing me £250.

I’m now at a stage where I have many girls doing this for me however, I can only afford around 2 arguments a month.

My idea is to now open this up to see if others are interested.

Each argument happens over Snapchat & the girls verify themselves with the first photo being live with a middle finger up to the camera. They then exchange 25 messages (including 12 photos getting more provocative as the argument progresses)

My idea is to now have the girls do the argument over Snapchat not only for me, but anyone else interested who would then be added to the group.

I’d be looking at around £15 per person so to cover costs I’d need around 15 people interested (if more I’d happily drop the price)

If anyone is interested feel free to add my Snapchat or reply on here if you have any questions. It’s ’Kralphotography’.

Thanks

Offline julian1

Re: Girls Arguing online
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 11:05:44 PM »
This sounds like good fun, could you post any screenshot examples? Also, how do you even find these girls to do it with?

Offline julian1

Re: Girls Arguing online
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 11:18:51 PM »
Another question, have 2 girls ever got into real beef after this?