News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas party catfights

• 19 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Christmas party catfights
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 01:49:28 AM »
None at any of my parties, but I did hear about one at a Teacher's Christmas Party.  Two female teachers were having an affairs with the same teacher.  The guy and one of the women were married.  Of course some alcohol involved.  The single woman was taunting the married woman threatening to reveal the affair to her husband.  Married woman snarking back that Single woman was stupid if she thought the guy would leave his wife for her.  Married woman eventually had enough and attacked.  All out brawl with the whole faculty cheering them on.  Married woman lost the close fight.  Of course the affairs then came out to everybody on the staff in the Administrative Action that followed.  Admin told them to all knock it off or they would fire the lot of them.  Sounds like the guys wife never found out.  Married Woman's husband already knew about the affair and mortified about his wife's fighting (somehow OK with the affair, but angry about the fighting???)  Outcome of it all was no booze at faculty functions.  As if that fixed the problem.

OK Jack, you got me.  We never had anything that exciting happen at any of our faculty Christmas parties, or any parties for that matter.  So I've got to know, what subjects did these teachers teach?  Or if they were elementary teachers, what grades?  Must have been a fairly young faculty. 

Thanks in advance. 

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 08:47:48 PM »
I had a couple of Xmas party fights years ago.  Now, that stuff is not tolerated at all.  Back then, it was considered entertaining.
It makes for interesting memories, but the desire to do that wanes with age and experience.  I have not outgrown getting into
fights outside of drunken wedding receptions.  LOL.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 08:59:25 PM »
I had a couple of Xmas party fights years ago.  Now, that stuff is not tolerated at all.  Back then, it was considered entertaining.
It makes for interesting memories, but the desire to do that wanes with age and experience.  I have not outgrown getting into
fights outside of drunken wedding receptions.  LOL.

Class reunions, too, as you get older.....ppl start getting divorced and want to reunite with old flames....

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 02:54:08 AM »
None at any of my parties, but I did hear about one at a Teacher's Christmas Party.  Two female teachers were having an affairs with the same teacher.  The guy and one of the women were married.  Of course some alcohol involved.  The single woman was taunting the married woman threatening to reveal the affair to her husband.  Married woman snarking back that Single woman was stupid if she thought the guy would leave his wife for her.  Married woman eventually had enough and attacked.  All out brawl with the whole faculty cheering them on.  Married woman lost the close fight.  Of course the affairs then came out to everybody on the staff in the Administrative Action that followed.  Admin told them to all knock it off or they would fire the lot of them.  Sounds like the guys wife never found out.  Married Woman's husband already knew about the affair and mortified about his wife's fighting (somehow OK with the affair, but angry about the fighting???)  Outcome of it all was no booze at faculty functions.  As if that fixed the problem.
Elementary teachers.  I think the guy was 5th.  Women were like 1st grade teachers.  All a bit older.  Late 40's early 50's.  And yes... her husband is a dick.  Worried about how the fighting over another guy made him look.  Madness... I know.

OK Jack, you got me.  We never had anything that exciting happen at any of our faculty Christmas parties, or any parties for that matter.  So I've got to know, what subjects did these teachers teach?  Or if they were elementary teachers, what grades?  Must have been a fairly young faculty. 

Thanks in advance.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 06:22:20 AM »
Thanks Jack.   Now I'm really blown away.