News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boxing Download Posted w/Hollywood and Goldie HollywouldProductions.com

• 4 Replies

Offline HOLLYMWOOD

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hello Folks
Happy Mothers Day!

we added 2 NEW Downloads to HOLLYWOULDPRODUCTIONS.COM

HP-723 The Boxing Challenge w/Hollywood and Goldie
This boxing videos stars Hollywood in her red white and blue bikini and red boxing gloves challenging the sexy Goldie in white boxing gloves and a floral bikini.
These 2 go back-and-forth in a very aggressive boxing match.
There are (3) 3 minute rounds. Goldie has a wardrobe malfunction during the second and third round. Lots of round houses and body clinches!
You won't want to miss this one it's been a while since the two have boxed it out!
Get this video and see which one wins the championship!

HP-726 SLAVE: Evil WW in Mission 1
Evil WW has been sent by the Sheik to take out Goldie Loxx under the guise that she is to be hired as a new slave.  Evil WW enters wearing her hot animal print slave bikini.  Goldie Loxx is wearing a blue and white striped bikini.  The 2 ladies engage in small talk.  Evil WW then attacks Goldie Loxx and spins into her Evil WW costume.  Evil WW then proceeds to give Goldie a beatdown that only a superheroine turned evil can give!  Once Evil WW is sure that she has taken care of her mission, she stops to call the Sheik to report her success.  Unbeknownst to Evil WW Goldie Loxx begins to stir in the background.  How does this end???  By this HOT video to find out!!

enjoy
www.Hollywouldproductions.com
hollywouldproductions.com

Offline DDboxer

Love the boxing videos :)
Boxing girls...I love thee.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
 I also love seeing you & Goldie boxing wearing tiny bikinis, especially when Goldie's skimpy bikini top lets her big tits come out...

Hopefully you ended up beating Goldie again in your latest boxing match...

bend

Offline HOLLYMWOOD

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Boxing Download Posted w/Hollywood and Goldie HollywouldProductions.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 02:50:08 PM »
We will be doing a NEW Boxing vid soon! Thank you!!
hollywouldproductions.com

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
Re: Boxing Download Posted w/Hollywood and Goldie HollywouldProductions.com
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 12:31:22 AM »
 When you say "We will be doing another boxing vid soon" does that mean with you boxing Goldie again??...

Hopefully you'll be boxing Goldie again in the ring wearing tiny bikinis once again also... Both of you looked great boxing in those bikinis last time...

If I may,Hollywood,I'd like to make a couple suggestions,when you & Goldie box next time...

1st of all please see if you can knock both of Goldie's tits out of her skimpy bikini top as early as possible...As soon as the opening bell sounds keep punching her tits until both are completely hanging out...

Secondly,after both of Goldie's tits are out,keep punching them until the fight ends....

I'd guess I'm not the only 1 who'd like watching you dominate Goldie for 3 entire rounds...

Anyone else agree with me on this???

bend