News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Open to play a Catfights Roleplay with any woman!

• 1 Replies

Offline Haydenxd

Open to play a Catfights Roleplay with any woman!
« on: April 13, 2024, 12:02:54 AM »
Hello! So, my idea would basically be to play a detailed Roleplay on Discord but not before agreeing on details here in DMs and comments. I plan for the fighting style to be exclusively a Traditional Catfight (Hair Pulling, scratching, slaps, catballs and other things). Without any Wrestling!

The plots include any type of rivalry and even incest as long as there are no minors. I look forward to your responses and have a good day <

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Re: Open to play a Catfights Roleplay with any woman!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 09:05:13 PM »
Hello! So, my idea would basically be to play a detailed Roleplay on Discord but not before agreeing on details here in DMs and comments. I plan for the fighting style to be exclusively a Traditional Catfight (Hair Pulling, scratching, slaps, catballs and other things). Without any Wrestling!

The plots include any type of rivalry and even incest as long as there are no minors. I look forward to your responses and have a good day <

Gow to find you in discord?