News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Historical Battle: Sino-Japanese War ((fantasy))

• 2 Replies

Offline ravenman

• God Member
Historical Battle: Sino-Japanese War ((fantasy))
« on: November 30, 2010, 04:03:16 PM »
((Note that the characters in this poll are not real))

1937, during the Sino-Japanese War when the Imperial Japanese Army was waging war against China,
Naoko Ito, a Imperial Japanese Army officer was hailed for her successful accomplishments against the China National Revolutionary Army. Trained under a martial arts master since a young age in Japan, Naoko used her visually pleasant qualities to lure men into doing whatever she wanted. It was said that the men in her battalion would easily jump into raging battle for her.

During one of Naoko's raids in China, she comes upon a small village where the population was mostly made up of women and children. The villagers are overcome with fear as they have heard of the Japanese Army's raids and how they loot the houses and rape the women. The officer decides to have a little fun before she raids the village,. Naoko loves competition, especially hand-to-hand combat so she orders the villagers by gun point to bring the most beautiful girl in the village to her so she can fight her one on one.

Her mother begs for them to change their minds as Loh, the daughter of a deceased farmer, is taken by the few men in the village and presented in front of Naoko. Most of the villagers nod their heads in agreement as Loh is by far the most prettiest, smartest, sporty girl in the village. While usually quiet when helping her ailing mother around the house and farm, Loh's close friends were confident that her fiery inner mind and lean body would match up or even defeat the officer's trained body.

The fight was to be taken place at the village square where all of the villagers and the gang of Japanese soldiers would look on. Loh was forced to strip down to nothing while Naoko was in her black lingerie and stockings. No weapons would be used in the fight and Naoko gave her word that her men will not jump into the fight. Of course if one of the villagers tried to step in and aid Loh they would be immediately shot down. Naoko also promised that if Loh managed to defeat her (knock her unconcious or worse) then her troops would leave the village and continue on. Many of the villagers were doubtful that the officer would keep her word and her soldiers would listen, especially if she were beaten to pulp, but they could only cheer Loh on and pray for her victory. If Naoko won though, the village would be doomed and Loh would become the officer's sex slave for eternity.

Who do you think will win? The taller, more skillfull Naoko or the bustier, desperate Loh? and how?

Loh: red/white backdrop   Naoko: blue backdrop
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Historical Battle: Sino-Japanese War ((fantasy))
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 09:49:28 AM »
Loh all the way.  I was born on double 10 and the Japanese atrocities in China make the Holocaust pale, also the name Loh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT6TkboOadw
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Historical Battle: Sino-Japanese War ((fantasy))
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 08:58:21 PM »
This will be wild and cruel fight total NHB. Loh be desperate because her life and different vilagers life is the "rate of game". With description results that she is self-confident  and she is probably brave woman. This will help. Loh is very sporty girl but Naoko trained martial arts. Who win? Imperial Japanese nazi-bitch Naoko or nice sexy villager Loh. I would want Loh will destroy Naoko  but Naoko will win. Villagers will die and Loch will be sex-slave.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 09:12:58 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.