News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Selling content on forum

• 3 Replies

Offline catfightsuk@gmail.com

Selling content on forum
« on: November 18, 2023, 10:42:27 AM »
Hi,

Hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction.

I have started working with a lady in Kenya who is producing custom catfights for me. We don't yet have a clips4sale store or any kind of website to offer the sale of content.

Would it be at all possible to offer the videos for sale on this forum and if so how would I go about this?

Many thanks in advance.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Selling content on forum
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 01:57:00 PM »
As long as it isn't copyrighted material you would post the videos in the producers section. But when you do that you must have a reciprocal link back to freecatfights.com
Have fun and tussle.

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 02:04:11 PM »
As long as it isn't copyrighted material you would post the videos in the producers section. But when you do that you must have a reciprocal link back to freecatfights.com

Many thanks for the reply. Yeah I'd read that and it's a slight problem as we don't have a website or any other platform to offer a reciprocal link.

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 09:17:21 PM »
So is there no way I can offer the content for sale without a reciprocal link?