News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jolene vs Linftr (Linda): It's A Mature War For Cock.

• 54 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Jolene vs Linftr (Linda): It's A Mature War For Cock.
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 01:20:43 PM »
Lurching, almost embracing, on the carpet with the sweaty sow, I feel my dress yanked down, and your fingers starting to maul my pretty white titty, but am rewarded by your yells and the shout:  LINDA GOT THAT TIT GOOD, informing me that my nails scored and scraped.  Owwwwwww my hair tightens as we pirouette downward to the carpet, landing with a padded splat, your flesh on me.

Gasping from the impact, my legs come up and lock around your pudgy waist, your legs, that drove us down, stretched out, your dress high, thong almost hidden in your ass, which is waving to the crowd.  The catty remarks about your dimpled butt would make anyone blush.

Abandoning my grip on your thong, which is buried in some crevice, I shove one hand up under your chin, prying it up hard and stopping a head butt, while boxing your ear and then grabbing to pull an earring, or just the bare flesh, with the other.  I literally spit my hatred at you, spittle slicking your snarling face as I start to squeeze my legs and rock you over.

Galvanized by the shouts that “JOLENE IS ON HER”, and the pain in my breast, we start to twist, my white hip emerging as the roll begins. I hear “SQUEEZE HER LINDA, ROLL HER OVER!” as we shift.   Our dresses knotting up around our middles, we are in full contact, me forcing myself tightly into your clammy, sweaty body.

Offline AneKa

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 01:44:56 PM »
you two are such sexy ladies....very hard choice.....but finally my vote went to linda....

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 10:08:51 PM »
as the fight between those hellcats seems to take on heat and the hatred is percetibly filling the air  I feel at least equally lucky to have maureen standing beside me. In the nick of time I got the opportunitiy of having an additional reeson to sport one of my rock hardest erections ever. Thankfully I wear no underwear under my skin tight letex pants as I usually love to wear fetish attire when watching a catfight ( yeah, Jeans and Leather serve as well). Maureen somehow lenghtens my egorging cock along my inner thighs as if to prevent me from sticking it out too vsibly for the other folks. I watch the fighting ladies in awe since they satisfy my longing for fighting and rolling on the carpet with their dresses being messed up
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 01:20:08 AM »
linda! linda! linda! 8)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 03:10:20 AM »
Looking up at you as you arch back, from both my palm pushing your chin and your efforts to straighten your arms and brace yourself up, your mauled titty dangles and I hear your heavy breathing.  Damn, you look like a truck driver and act like a bulldozer, as you inch yourself and my ‘dainty’ bottom upwards with your whole body straining.

Wincing from the after effect of my torn hair and floor thumped head, I squeeze my legs and thighs tightly, hearing an enforced gasp, although I might have felt the gasp, there is so much noise.  “LOOK , THEIR TITS ARE RED.” “ I CAN SEE PUBES”.  In other circumstances, I would be mortified, but this is for keeps and Lucky’s delectable cock!

Your arms straight, your boobs hanging, I let go of your ear and grab your left tit around as much of its base as I can.  My other hand lets your chin go and chokes up on the rest of that udder and I haul and yank, my nails helping to grip.  I see that brownish nipple and bulging flesh sticking out like it was going to pop!

Twisting tit as I pull, I almost feel my whole torso hanging on it, as you have yourself propped up on your hands and knees.  Unable to think of any smart remarks I shout “My tits will always be better than yours!”  I hear wild screams, as I tuck my head in to avoid retribution.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 04:11:19 AM »
I am so thrilled to be attending this knock down drag out brawl between Linda and Jolene. What a raunchy crowd..............yelling for "titties to be milked", and "gashes to be ripped open". My goodness, this is a far cry from when I used to do some fighting for Lucky's magnificent cock. Back then it was just me, Lucky, and some cxnt (usually his wife, Maureen). Anyway, I'm glad I came. I've already made friends with several of the hunks in the audience and plan on climbing aboard at least one of them tonight.
By the way. I voted for Linda. Mainly because she's the one I know.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 05:02:40 AM »
I see all your evil schemes for me wilting away as I get a sharp nailed stranglehold on your sausage like tit meat and you screech in agony.  You grimace and jerk in my grip as I feel my nails sinking in. Oh do you deserve this as I am just gleeful, my sturdy thighs locking you in place for more ‘milking’.

“You can’t escape”, even though you lift your hands off the floor and….OOOo…my always expressive face shows real pain as you plop one paw on my right tit, shoving it to my side, and another on my left.  My delicate white breasts are oozing into the carpet as you prop yourself up on them.  “No, you fat fucking Moose, not MY tits!” and my noisiness goes into overdrive, cursing and snorting and bellowing.

This bovine lump wants to trade torture, as I see it in her eyes through my bleary ones. I drag your wrung out tit to my face and jam that bulging end in my mouth and nip!  This bitch better get off my boobs, or I am taking this home to Lucky!.

The room is pandemonium as people try for a better view and scream suggestions about claws

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2016, 06:39:17 AM »
very good fight , both women are strong and sex-starved on the beautiful cock, it will hard fight and in the end will Jolene that, which with stick on on yours cock

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2016, 06:44:59 AM »
I now Jolene, she is hard fighter, she will beat the other women badly

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2016, 12:59:15 PM »
Thank goodness, one of my sweet titties is free, as you switch to grabbing at my hair, pushing my head down, and dragging my teeth off the hamburger like end of your wrecked breast.  But my other tit, you are using it as a prop to shove yourself up, my white flesh now a gouged cherry color!  Yeoowwww “you ugly whore! Bitch, How could you!”

DIG INTO THOSE TITS ! MAUL HER!  Helpful suggestions fly, am drenched, you must be pouring sweat.  I grimace as you push yourself up and arch back….and I unclamp my legs, rip my hands off your boob,  and twist them so each one palms a tit, and I shove…heaving you backwards.  Gasps from the crowd as they see us separate and observe how stretched, strained and mauled your purpling tit is.  Droplets of blood scatter.  WAY TO GO LINDA!

My bush is peeking out from either side of my black thong as I lash a foot out towards your crotch to send you on your way.  I gulp in air.  Given space, I desperately want to check out what damage we have caused each other.  Your makeup is a disaster, and my hair has been shredded.  “Wait till I get that big cxnt of yours!”

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 03:30:12 PM »
Big boobs have been mauled beyond belief..................bring on the pussy attacks. Time to let the fur fly. I can feel my semen bubbling in my cum-filled balls, yearning for a winner.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 02:28:20 AM »
Seeing you gasping at a safe distance, from both your exertions and the squeezing of my strong thighs, I wriggle up from the carpet, leaving my dress in a heap.  I gasp out a sneer that your red thong is still deeply embedded in your slit from my yanking at the start of our war, but take note of the pubes and pussy that is showing.  My tits hurt, but can’t be anything like that ruined left tit of yours, and I instinctively flip my hair back, even if that is sort of pointless after your ripping.

Pink tipped titties heaving, I realize that you actually tried to kick me in the snatch, and I remind myself what a dirty fighter you are.  I rock forward, getting my footing as I feel the hurt from my jiggling boobs and threaten you with a bush plucking before I give your right breast the treatment. 

My white buns twitch like a cat about to pounce, eliciting some ribald remarks about my ass, while the state of my hair and your woeful tit seem to attract female comments.  My eyes are wide as I suck in air, and as if it is a triumph, I take a first step towards you.  “Everyone ready to see that whore’s pussy?” I ask, and I generate some cheers from the intent mob, as I concentrate my whole being on your destruction and humiliation.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:11 AM »
Gasps from the assembled crowd as I advance, and you slide to the side, with me pivoting to face you, my legs tensed.  “Covering up that mangy muff? Lucky tells me mine is so much better.” Your slippery avoidance of direct woman to woman combat raises my confidence as my talons are poised to threaten your flesh.  “PIN THAT PUSSY LINDA”.

With a jut jawed look of Irish determination, my right foot steps, no feints, then lunges with a second pump and my right arm lashes out at your wounded left breast, as I charge in to the tension charged screams of the crowd. My left hand is seeking  to carve between your legs as you shift to protect your titty.  "I’m going to scalp you and yank your fucking lips off!"

It’s all or nothing, I feel exhilarated to throw myself into you and finally dig into your vile tits and twat.

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2016, 09:25:08 AM »
cant stand either of these old whores hope they both hurt and injure each other badly id love to fight lin again an as for Jolene anytime bitch
mature catfight queen

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2016, 01:18:57 PM »
Not brave enough to meet me head on as I take the fight to her yet again, the slimey bitch tugs on my attacking arm and swings behind me, grabbing at my neck and shoving at my right arm.  Still on my adrenalin high, as you babble something, my head snaps back, going with the pull, banging forcefully into something hard, chin or nose, while my left elbow smacks your belly.

You talks of tone, but there is plenty of pudge for my elbow to dig in.  Instead of breaking free with my gained space, I pivot, stomping at your foot, my tits swinging into yours.  Wounded tits slithering together, we are standing face to face, so close that I can’t even focus on your face, just feel you breathing and panting as I hope to see a mashed lip or nose.

Shaking out the cobwebs from the head bang, I realize we will both be rushing to attack and I have to be the first to score.

After our earlier struggle on the ground, this encounter takes place at lightning speed, the mob having to explain to itself 'what the hell happened' but immediately screaming nasty advice when it sees my plush white body almost on top of your sallow dumpy one.