News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part One (Titfight story)

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part One (Titfight story)
« on: July 04, 2018, 12:12:19 PM »
Hello All. Due to the issues over at Hostboard, and a few requests, I've begun posting this series here. I hope you enjoy them!

I saw my first titfight when I was 18. It was the summer before I left for college, and I was at my best friend's house. His sister had all of her friends over; she had just finished her freshman year at the local state university. Their parents had naturally left their two adult children alone, figuring no wild debauchery would ensue. Or at the very least, that we'd clean up after it.

Either way, Tiffany (Dan's sister) asked Dan if we was planning on anything that night. Dan told her we'd probably just play video games in his room. More specifically, Dan told her while I ogled her big d-cups that we'd just play video games in his room. I hated the fact that my friend's sister had such a nice rack. Her breasts were full and firm, much like her mother's big breasts. I immediately understood why Dan's parents had been together so long. Her tits were bigger than Tiffany's and, judging from the voices that crept from the bedroom, voices Dan told me he'd tried to block from his memory, they were his father's favorite things.

Tiffany had noticed, but only smiled as she nodded her thanks. She'd become used to my lecherous gazes after some time, even though I really had made concerted efforts to stop. I found myself drawn to her big tits even when she was wearing a sports bra, her thick nipples poking through. I did like Tiffany, though, and never tried to peep on her. I was always careful to avoid her after a shower, (and she took a lot, being a cheerleader) because I hated awkward moments, and because I liked the fact that she never really tried to talk down to me.

Well, the night of the sleepover came, and we did our best to stay in Dan's room. I'd just bought a new Xbox game, so Dan and I played, realizing the likelihood of me seeing or hearing any of the mess downstairs was pretty minimal. I sighed as I thought of all the scantily clad girls beneath me, but we played until about 2 o'clock before we turned it off and headed to bed.

My sleep ended when I heard a thud and a soft moan. Dan hadn't even moved. I didn't bother looking at the clock, but I got a bit nervous and when I didn't hear anything else, I wondered if someone had fallen into something with the living room light off (Dan's room was right above the living room and it was easy to pinpoint the thud). Not wanting to embarrass the poor lady, I opened the door quietly and padded down, shocked to see the light on. I could just see into the living room, as the stairs came down to a hallway that opened into the entrance of the living room. I could see most of the carpet in the room, and there was something on it. I could also hear hushed voices.

I saw Sarah, one of Tiffany's best friends from high school, and someone I'd always had a semi-crush on, lying topless on her back, her pert breasts flattened against her chest. She'd always cut a more athletic figure, though she wasn't afraid to use her curves to turn heads. I'd guessed her bra cup at a B, but they were about the size of small apples, and I'd gleefully thought about chewing on them during several lonely nights. There they were, though, as Sarah lay on her back, her eyes closed as she heard voices and stifled laughter all around her.

A sneering voice crept out of the living room and into the hallway, near to the stairs where I was hiding, my mouth open in shock. "Guess we know whose tits are better, don't we?" Another woman stepped forward into the light, covering Sarah with a shadow. The girl, whom I'd never seen, was about the same build, and had comparable tits, though hers looked more impressive hanging ever so slightly from her chest. She was a bit paler skinned, and aside from a few freckles near the neck, was otherwise completely clean. I'd assumed they'd had a fight, the way the new girl, a brunette with tightly toned abs, stood over the blond Sarah in a dominant way, her hands at her smoothly curved hips. Her breasts were thrust outward, and looked rather firm. I found myself wondering about how they felt in a pair of hands.

I suppressed the impressive urge to grab my own cock as I watched the proceedings. The new girl put her foot on Sarah's left breast and pushed, forcing the tit to distort, spilling out under the side of the foot. "I'm amazed you were able to last as long as you did with these floppy things," the new girl snickered. "You'd expect little titties like yours to be firm and strong like mine." Sarah groaned as the woman removed her foot and pulled her to her knees. "But yours aren't. So you get to taste a real pair of tits, don't you?" Sarah gave the new woman a baleful look before attaching her mouth to the other woman's right breast. A hand immediately flew to the back of Sarah's head, and I thought that Sarah would have her head violently pulled away from the firm tits she was suckling. I'd always had a fascination with breasts, so watching two women go at it with breasts as the focus, in a living room, was getting to me. I was even more surprised when Sarah groaned again, this time as she was forced to inhale more of the perfect orb, the new girl's hand pushing her face into her chest.

"That's right, bitch, suck the better pair of tits. Feel how firm they are. You couldn't even dent them. Suck that nipple," she breathed. Some cheering alerted me to the presence of other girls in the room, and when Sarah was finally allowed to pull away, she stood up. The two girls walked to opposites sides of the room, and I listened, hoping to hear a name. Something like "Cindy" came up, and I was about to head upstairs, when I heard Tiffany's voice call out: "Who's next?"

"You go, Tiff!" a voice answered back still quiet.

"Yeah, why don't you and Nikki go at it?" Another voice called. I stood back as Tiffany came in, her naked tits displayed suddenly and without ceremony to me. They sagged just enough to know that they were real, and her gumdrop nipples protruded out from areolae that were about the size of silver dollars. I swallowed as I watched them move only slightly as she did. Her breasts were perfect in my eyes, round, and just a teardrop shape, with the nipples pointing straight out.

Nikki, (I'd only heard her called Nicole, so I was surprised when the redhead stepped out, her large bust matching Tiffany's in size. Nicole was a statuesque tennis player, known for her ability on the court, and the evidence of her training was etched throughout her body. Nicole's breasts, sagging just a bit more had cute, compact nipples that were obviously excited: dense, rock-hard tips to her impressive tits.

Tiffany was a bit shorter, but just as well built, though not as toned; it was strange seeing Dan's sister naked, but I knew something else was up as they lined up.

"You ready to get your big tits squashed?" Nicole asked Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed. "I'm going to pound your udders flat, you cow." The room seemed reasonably split from the soft encouragement that was coming out, and still confused, I knelt on the bottom stair to look as far into the living room as I could. "Nipples first?" Tiffany asked.

Nikki just nodded her consent and the two girls brought their full tits together, nipple to nipple. The size comparison wasn't fair; the longer, thicker nipples on Tiffany's breasts dwarfed Nikki's. Tiffany flashed Nikki a knowing grin, and Nikki sneered. Then they thrust together, and I witnessed the first of many confrontations between the breasts of two women. Their nipples bounced off one another, and both giggled as they pulled back. The giggling stopped after the second thrust, however, when neither tip gave way to the other. They smashed them together a couple of times, each nipple bending one way, then popping back into place before they kept their tips together and began swinging their breasts back and forth, grinding their nipples. I thought it looked painful, and the girls' faces seemed to indicate it, but neither woman slowed her respective assault.

Nipples spiked off of one another, and into areolas as the fight continued. Both women grunted, but didn't cry out as nipple slid over and past nipple, sometimes scoring a direct hit, but more often just sliding past. Tiffany's turgid tips seemed harder than ever as she began bending Nikki's and the redhead bit her lip to fight the pain until she finally pulled away, her fingers gently massaging her beaten tips.

"Alright!" Tiffany whispered. Nikki glared at her as she celebrated, still looking down at her softened, beaten spikes. Tiffany proudly showed her still-firm nips to the entire crowd, and I caught glimpses from my hiding spot on the bottom step. They were still wonderfully firm, representative of her prowess. I nearly grunted as my cock twitched beneath my pj bottoms, but was able to hold off. After a bit of gloating, Tiffany turned back towards Nikki, and without a word, the new fight began.

I was shocked and turned on instantly as they brought their big tits together and both breasts began morphing as the points met and ballooned outward. It was easy to see that Tiffany's big, firm pair held their shape better, but Nikki's may have been slightly bigger, and weren't floppy or anything. But still, I found myself rooting for Tiffany, even though I'd never seen anything like it. The competition was evident as the two women began pushing each other. At first Nikki had made Tiffany back up a few steps, but Tiffany was able to quickly get her feet under her, and thrust her breasts forward, forcing Nikki's tits back before the redhead was forced to step back.

Nikki and Tiffany shoved their big, meaty boobs into each other for a while, and it was that simple at the beginning. I don't know why I didn't get bored. Nikki's big melons would begin to slide over Tiffany's, and Tiffany would thrust her own fleshy orbs forward, pushing into Nikki's tits before the latter regained their impressive shape.

I don't know how long it went on, but my cock was dripping. I still didn't dare stroke myself, for fear Dan's sister would see me. But as they stopped pushing, I was fully prepared to go upstairs into the bathroom and jerk off. Tiffany and Nikki had other ideas. Tiffany and Nikki, by some unspoken agreement, wrapped their arms around one another. Tiffany had managed to pin Nikki's arms to her sides, though, and began squeezing. Their breasts met at the nipples again, and both women sighed as they felt the contact, but Tiffany was able to flex her arms and her breasts pushed forward.

This part of the fight was much more to Tiffany's strength, as her breasts kept pushing forward, and Nikki's kept expanding outwards. Nikki was able to readjust, however, and gaining leverage, forced her own tits back onto Tiffany's. Tiffany groaned as she felt the heavy boobs begin grinding her own. "Too much tit for you Tiff?" Nikki asked. "Are my big boobs finally crushing your floppy set?" Given the position of Nikki's breasts, now riding completely on top of Tffany's, I could understand the latter's groaning. She was trying to support two pair of massive breasts, and they were flattening at the top a bit. "Yeah, feel how big my titties are," Nikki hissed. Tiffany obviously decided that they weren't too big, as she thrust up, forcing Nikki's tits almost into her jaw.

"Fuck!" Nikki yelped, and the girls went quiet. That apparently was too loud given that there were two sleeping people upstairs (well, they thought so), but Tiffany just kept thrusting as Nikki's breasts bent and wobbled more and more.

"How about that, Nikki?" Tiffany asked, a steely edge to her voice. "Look at your floppy tits shake all over while I smash them. Do you want to give up now, or wait for me to flatten those little sacks?" Nikki's tits definitely were flopping all over, buoyed by Tiffany's strong breasts as the latter dictated the movement of Nikki's mams. Nikki tried thrusting back, but her breasts just came up to her face, rather than forcing Tiffany's back. Nikki groaned, and Tiffany tightened her grip. I saw Nikki clench her eyes before she finally whispered her submission. Tiffany, in a dismissive move, threw her to the ground, where her tits flopped all over her chest.

"Still the best tits, eh girls?" Nikki joined the others in nodding, voicing their assent softly.

Two girls helped Nikki up, but Tiffany stopped when they'd pulled her to her knees. "She's not done," the winner said, a dark smile on her face. "She needs to pay homage to her betters." Nikki gave her a baleful look, but leaned her head into Tiffany's bountiful tits and began sucking her hard nipples. The soft sounds of slurping mirrored the movements Nikki's red haired head made as she worshiped Tiffany's tits.

"That's it, Nikki. Suck my big, firm titties. Hold one of your beaten ones for me, Nikki." Nikki cupped her left breast, holding it up as Tiffany stroked the nipple to hardness. Tiffany let her go and pushed Nikki back before stepping away and raising her hands. The girls all laughed as the two rivals joined the party.

Hoping I hadn't been seen, I walked back up to Dan's room and crept in. I realized I'd have to wait until the next morning to take care of any issues, and I settled down for a very frustrating sleep.