News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister, Part Four

• 1 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Four
« on: July 04, 2018, 12:28:28 PM »
My stays at Dan's house were becoming more and more frequent. Dan didn't seem to mind, as we got to hang out and play video games, and Tiffany wasn't complaining. She seemed to enjoy teasing me, trying to think of new ways to do it without getting caught. At first, I felt a bit guilty that Dan didn't even suspect us, but being caught would have been worse, so I learned to appreciate his complete lack of concern.

Tiffany began innocently enough, catching my eyes with her sparkling blue pair, and then cupping one of her  big d-cups. She'd laugh, and I'd smile and we'd both go about our days, though I'm sure mine was more uncomfortable. I remember it was a Thursday when she upped the ante quite a bit. Dan and I had just finished playing some football with friends and he'd come out of the shower, drying his hair with his jeans and his shirt on.

"All yours, man," he said. "I'm going to lay down for a bit in my room. You staying over tonight?"

"Probably. My parents are still out." To be fair, that was true. Just not the reason I was at his house. I had no problem staying at my house by myself. Unless I knew a busty girl was waiting to flirt with me for an entire week while I was at her house. Dan went into his room and closed the door. I remember turning on the water while I stripped my clothes away from my filthy body, and I remember turning, fully nude, to chastise Dan for opening the door.

Except it wasn't Dan. Tiffany stood in front of me, wearing a tanktop that barely held her ridiculously awesome tits. Her nipples pointed obscenely out, and I felt the blood rush to my cock without time to react otherwise.

"Sorry," Tiffany whispered. "I didn't know you were in here, naked, and covered with sweat from your athletic prowess outside. Oooh. Looks like the blood is still pumping." I felt my dick twitch as she talked, her voice growing coarser and deeper as she steppped closer. "I'll bet you want to get clean. I've always found showers a wonderful place to 'relax' after a particularly physical activity." As she walked, I paid no attention to her face. Her breasts shook and quivered with each step, forcing some of the flesh to the side, and some over the top. I fought the instant desire to pull the top down; I was still not sure where Tiffany drew the boundaries, and her brother was trying to take a nap in his room.

"So, are you going to shower, or what?"

"Huh?"

Tiffany giggled. "You get to watch me. I want to watch you. Get in there and clean up, big boy." I shrugged. I needed a shower, and it's not like this girl hadn't gotten me off already. It was weird doing something so mundane with a girl whose relationship with me was so up in the air, but I figured I owed her at least that, given the exposure she'd allowed me to her private life.

I stepped in the shower, but got a "tsk" as I instinctively reached for the shower curtain. "It's not like that would be watching, dumbass," she laughed. I shook my head and laughed with her. My cock was still throbbing, and I turned on the water. I tried to go about it as normally as possible, washing my hair first, and getting my body all lathered up. I got a few whistles but overall, it was pretty silent as I cleaned myself off.

She did just watch, her eyes taking her fill of a body I'd never been really proud of. It was a very different feeling, putting me on display, and as I rinsed off, I realized that the intense discomfort might have mirorred Tiffany's first reaction as she realized I'd been watching her. I continued my shower as normally as I could, and hoped that she got what she wanted out of it. I tried to avoid looking at her, but any bathroom in a regular, suburban house doesn't have a whole lot of room. So inevitably, I'd meet her eyes.

For me, the experience wasn't necessarily a great one, as Tiffany eyed me like a hunk of meat every time I saw her. It was offputting just enough. I finally finished, and began drying off.

Tiffany was suddenly at my side, her firm left breast pushing into my shoulder. I didn't look down, but instead, into Tiffany's steely blue eyes. I was surprised when she kissed me, slowly, and with more fervent passion than I thought our relationship had warranted. I went along with it, and soon felt my hands creeping up her back as she continued to attack my mouth with hers. She pulled away, leaving us both looking for more air than we had been getting.

"I enjoyed that. Thanks for playing along. Are you going to be at Darla's this week?" I nodded, dumbstruck. Tiffany kissed me again.

"Good. I don't know who'll challenge me, but I'll dedicate this fight to you, Jonny boy." She cupped her nice tits through her shirt, and I swallowed. "Now dry off. We don't want my brother finding out about our little arrangement."

With that, she left, and I was left pondering what exactly our "arrangement" was.

Darla's house was almost literally in the middle of nowhere. On a Saturday night, with no streetlights, I could have walked up in a black shirt and blue jeans and not be seen. As it was, I'd taken more precautions, and looked like a GQ ninja, because my only black, long-sleeve shirt was a button-up I'd worn in a high school play. I had also put on my black casual slacks, if only for comfort, and a pair of black sneakers.

I drove to the road, per Tiff's directions, and wandered to the house through a thin swath of forest. I thought that was a good thing, as the night was without a moon, and it was pitch black. I didn't dare take out any sort of light (my cell phone) for fear of being seen. So I stumbled, proud that I only fell once, as I reached the back wall of the house, which had (no doubt for the incredible view in daylight) a large window that was attached to the living room. I thought I'd gotten there early, but two brunettes were already clutching each other around the back and grinding their tits together. Both had pretty decent sized breasts, but the one on the left, (whom I did not recognize) obviously had firmer breasts than her rival. As the slightly taller girl on the left, who had some pink in her hair,  moved, the tits of the curly-headed brunette on the right simply shifted, as if the taller girl was dominating her breasts. And she was. The shorter girl pulled away, but the pink-haired girl grabbed her again, and shoved her tits repeatedly into the smaller woman's. Finally, the tall woman released her, and raised her hands in obvious victory.

I cursed, upset that I'd missed a titfight already. As the fight broke off and the girls began their customary chats, I steeled myself. Tiffany had told me how to get in, but it felt a great deal like breaking into someone's house. Because it kind of was.

Apparently, the basement afforded me the best opportunity, and the door's lock was just bad enough that I could open it by jiggling the doorknob from side to side. I took a deep breath, and began jiggling. The door immediately swung open, and I took tentative steps into the basement. I was lucky that Darla's family kept a clean house, because it was darker in the basement than it was outside. I simply saw the light at the top of the stairs and made my way to the door.

Tiffany had explained where to go after I got through the basement, and the house was large enough that the chances of someone going to the hall where that door was located were slim. Despite Tiffany's assurances, I took no chances and listened before gently opening the door. The lay of the land was a bit confusing, but it seemed like Darla's living room was big enough to hold everyone comfortably, because as I made my way through the hall and into the kitchen, I saw no stragglers. The noise from the living room wasn't loud save for the quantity of voices. This was, from the sound of things, the biggest gathering the girls had managed by far.

I crept to the arched doorway that led from the kitchen into the living room, and peered around the corner. Two girls, whom I had never seen before either around town or at these meetings, stood in the center of the room, topless, eyeing each other intently. The girl on my left, a blonde, was shorter by a just noticeable margin than Tiffany, and sported one of the more athletic bodies I'd seen since I'd discovered my exciting new fetish. Her muscles were toned and visible, and she exuded power as she stretched her firm tits towards her opponents'. Her breasts were much smaller than Tiffany's impressive breasts, and I gauged them to be the size of a healthy granny smith apple. They looked about as firm, sitting above her ribcage with nipples that were small but pointing out with stiff pride from her conical tits. The amber skin indicated she sunbathed topless, and I spent just a moment imagining how much fun it would be to sit and watch those breasts get slowly darker over the course of a luxurious week. Her nipples were short, stiff, and  red, a dark red, but I couldn't tell if the deepness of the hue was due to the sun, or just her natural color. Despite my desire not to, I turned to her opponent, loving that Tiffany had set me up for a night of fun again.

Her rival in this contest cut what some would consider a more feminine figure, with softer, less defined limbs. She was definitely more "my type," mostly because the football game that Dan and I had played the other day was the limit of my athletic prowess. I found myself drawn to girls that had the softer "let's go watch a movie," look. She was definitely that look, with slightly larger breasts. They didn't seem as firm, but they didn't sag much; they reflected their owner and her pale skin. Soft, but maybe not as soft as one might think. Her nipples stood out, thick, squat tips that prominently quivered as she moved around the room. They wasted no time as they met in the middle of the room, the blonde smashing her athletic body into the brunette's breasts. I almost gasped when I saw the blonde's smaller pair immediately push into the brunette's softer breasts, the flesh of the more pliant tits almost seeming to part in obeisance to the smaller, firmer pair. The brunette's face registered both shock and pain as the blonde's pair took over the bigger tits.

"Oh, Angie, your tits!" the blonde said, the mocking tone dripping like oil from her words. "I think I might have broken them," she laughed. Angie groaned as her flesh was pushed even further away from the powerful tits of the blonde. I'd never seen a fight so one-sided, and I immediately sprang to attention, despite my precarious position in the house without a solid escape route. Angie's left breast mushroomed out, allowing me to see more and more of the soft flesh as the aggressor in the contest worked over the softer pair.

As I watched,  I realized it wasn't the first time I'd seen a smaller pair beat a larger pair. I immediately scanned for Tiffany, whose impressive breasts had beaten Kayla's back despite the latter's first assault. But Angie seemed in no position to mount a comeback. The blonde's (whose name I hadn't caught) nipples were easily poking and prodding the brunette's weaker boobs, and I grunted as I watched the flesh part like liquid to welcome the blonde's red points. Angie had buried her mouth into her shoulder blade as her aggressive opponent bore once again into her malleable titflesh. The blonde ontinued to work her over, and whispered things that I barely caught.

"Feel those hard titties, bitch?" The brunette grunted, unwilling to give in. "I'm going to beat your soft bags flat, whore. We'll see if Brad likes you then, you tramp." The blonde wrapped her athletic arms around Angie's back and pulled her into a bearhug. I could tell Angie felt it, but not only did her tits mushroom out, her stomach met the blonde's firm six pack and Angie winced. The trash talk continued, and I felt myself begin dripping out of arousal. I'd never seen a woman so completely dominated from the outset. At any moment I expected Angie to pull her tits away and begin attacking, but she seemed beaten from the outset. "I can't believe your big, saggy titties are just melting like butter underneath mine, Angie. Can't you fight back?"

Obviously, Angie's tits weren't as firm, but the blonde attacker was not doing anything to let up. She was obviously stronger, as well as firmer than her rival. Angie groaned as I watched the blonde's muscular arms flex.  She continued her rather one-sided conversation as she pulled Angie's soft tits closer and closer, forcing the flesh to flatten, and judging from the look on Angie's face, the sensation wasn't exactly a pleasurable one. "I  guess I understand why Brad liked you, you saggy titted witch," the blonde whispered. "These must have felt great around his hard cock. I can tell, 'cause they feel soooo good around my hard tits." The aggressor pulled back, leaving the reddened breasts of her rival on view for everyone. She turned her back to me, so her chest was to the crowd, and lined up her right breast with Angie's left. I saw what was planned before the blonde's conical breast forced its way into Angie's obviously softer tit. And indeed, the pliant tit of the brunette was surrounding the blonde's flesh. "Oh, yeah, that's it. That weak titty just parting for my hard one. Admit it, Angie, you're done."

"I'm done," Angie sobbed.

"Hold those beaten tits for everyone to see, bitch." Despite her loss, I still found Angie's tits attractive, even as the soft, pale flesh seemed to drape a bit over her fingers as she cupped them from beneath. "Tell everyone what you're holding."  Angie's eyes clenched shut as the victor forced her humiliation.

"I'm holding my beaten tits," Angie whispered.

"What's that?"

"I'm holding my beaten tits," Angie said, loudly, her voice cracking as she finished.

"And who beat your saggy, pathetic tits, whore?"

"Emma beat my saggy boobs with her firm tits," Angie said, crying now. I felt a twinge of sympathy and it only heightened as Emma cupped her opponent's red boob. Angie let go, her arms draped at her side. Emma showed her dominance again, pushing aside Angie's tit with her own, despite the support that Emma's hands provided. Angie's softened flesh seemed almost submissive in itself as it did whatever its conqueror asked, mirroring the psychological battle being waged between the two women. And like the psychological battle, there was no contest. Emma's proud, smaller tit was simply moving the bigger, beaten breast at Emma's whim. Emma, seemingly satisfied with the humiliation she'd doled out, whispered something meant only for Angie, but because she aimed the words away from the other girls, I heard it.

"Tell Brad I hope you two are happy together, you slut." And Emma turned away. The first person that came to her was Darla, and my brain made a couple of different connections before I realized I recognized Emma's name — she was Darla's sister. The two embraced, both careful not to make contact with Emma's still-firm breasts.

"Nice job sis! You gonna stay and watch my fight?" Without thinking, I turned my attention to Angie, who was gingerly pulling a tank top over her tits. She sighed as she settled down, still wiping the tears from her eyes. My attention on Angie had distracted me from watching Tiffany step to the center of the room, a low-cut t-shirt covering my favorite objects of affection.

"Yeah, Emma, wanna watch your sister's little boobs get crushed?" And Darla's tits were smaller. I'd seen them before, but not so much in comparison to a bigger set. I knew that Darla's tits were firm, but I also knew that Tiffany had bested a bigger pair herself, and that her first fight had gone well. After watching Emma's tits completely own Angie's rack, I was a bit concerned that the disturbing firmness was genetic. Tiffany didn't seem to have the same concern as she lined up with the aggressive Darla. Tiffany peeled off the shirt without ceremony or fanfare, and I could tell this was a different fight. I didn't pretend to know Stan's sister at all well, but I'd seen her doing this enough to know that it was usually a friendly competition. As her heavy breasts fell into view with little movement, her face was cold.

I took some satsifaction and no small amount of pride as Emma's eyes went wide looking at Tiffany's breasts. From the look on her face it was obvious the hard-biodied blonde wasn't expectng an impressive show from Tiffany. Darla, however, obviously had, and her face was as etched in granite as Tiffany's. She peeled off her shirt, revealing the apple-sized breasts, sitting on top of her ribs as if they were flipping off the laws of physics. I'd seen them before, but somehow, with Tiffany's rounder, fuller breasts, they seemed much firmer than my girl's, even if Tiffany's slight hanging was because of their impressive size. I wondered if Darla's tits would be able to pierce Tiffany's like Emma's had stabbed Angie's.

I admired the firmness of Darla's breasts, noting the much rounder shape. She was bigger than her sister, and my cock lurched in a perverse way as I thought of the two sisters pushing their tits together to solve a dispute at home. Darla's nipples were smaller than Tiffany's, but looked just as hard as the rest of her impressively dense rack. As my eyes left a new pair of tits for me to gaze at, I glanced at Tiffany's face.

The light brown (almost blonde depending on time of year) hair framed a face with a look that I'd never seen. Tiffany usually approached these contests (well, the two I'd seen) as friendly competition, and I was surprised to see her looking so intently at the dark brunette firebrand in front of her.

"I've been looking forward to this, trash," Darla hissed. Tiffany allowed a small smile.

"I knew you were a masochist, Darla, but damn." Tiffany cupped her tits and dropped them; the lack of shaking, jiggling flesh was a visual reminder of her breasts' excellent makeup. Darla tried the same, but the effect was much less impressive on a pair that was at least a cup size smaller than Tiffany's. Tiffany, to her credit, didn't chuckle, but others in the room did.

From my vantage point in a dark hallway, it seemed as though Darla used those barely discernible laughs as motivation and sprang forward with a vicious thrust of her pert tits. If Tiffany was surprised, it didn't show in her reaction time. She managed to thrust, though Darla's leaping move allowed the more momentum and Tiffany grunted as the smaller tits hit her boobs dead center. There was little give on either side, however. Darla noticed and pulled back for another strike but Tiffany followed her again, and the blow's effect was lessened. As Darla pulled back for another attack, the same thing happened. Tiffany's firm flesh held against Darla's assaults, the brunette's smaller tits barely losing shape as Tiffany's tits mushroomed just a bit more before springing back with a sexy pliancy.

The more I watched, the more I realized that Darla was seemingly avoiding Tiffany's nipples. The attacks were almost hit and run, and I suppressed a laugh as the phrase guerilla titfighting entered my head. My inner laughter stopped as Darla thrust forward with all her might, burying her rack into Tiffany's with force that surprised even the pretty girl receiving the blow. Tiffany's tits were pushed back and up, just slightly, and immediately regained their shape and position, but the successful strike gave Darla even more confidence, and she ramped up the speed of her attacks.

The small, hard tits, still losing almost no form, began battering Tiffany, and every time Tiffany tried to regain her footing, Darla would either slow down and Tiffany would take a misstep, or even more impressively, somehow speed up, peppering Tiffany's heavy tits like punching bags. Tiffany was wincing as contact was made now, her tits red and sore looking. Each time contact was made, Tiffany's tits parted a bit for the invading breasts, still springing back, but even I knew basic physics: you hit a brick wall enough, you'll get through it. I watch Darla's breasts strike and slide and bounce, amazed that even at this point they kept their shape impressively. They distorted, too, but the effect was not as noticeable as it was on the heavier, larger breasts of her opponent.

"Flatten her, Darla," Emma cried. "She and Angie can have tit pancakes for breakfast." Despite myself, I glanced at Angie's face. Tear-stained though it was, the brunette looked with daggers at the blonde, who smugly flipped her off. Darla's attack didn't slow; she moved from left to right, keeping Tiffany guessing with her attacks, and her aim was uncanny.  Shots from the side pushed one of Tiffany's big breasts towards the other, creating, if for only an instant, sweat-soaked cleavage. When she attacked from below, they pushed up — again, just slightly.

While I felt sympathy for Tiffany, and wished I could provide verbal support like Emma was doing for Darla, I was also turned on. Tiffany had said something different would happen if she lost, and she didn't imply any sort of bad ending. I found myself fantasizing about what it would be like to watch Tiffany on her knees worshiping Darla's smaller tits, while her beaten tits hung below her. My mind changed when Darla spoke.

"So much for Miss Tits," Darla laughed, still thrusting her rack into Tiffany's chest again. "You're the best tit-punching bag ever, Tiffany. I love how your boobs keep coming back for more pain. I wonder how they look on your back, because I'm going to ride your face once you give up, bitch." Tiffany's face twisted in anger, but Darla's next shot turned int to a wince. She began peppering her with tit-jabs again and again

Darla made a misstep after what seemed like an hour of battering the breasts of my friend's sister (really, it was about two minutes). She got into a rhythm, and while it was an effective rhythm for doing damage to Tiffany's tits,  it was a rhythm. Tiffany, somehow, through the pain and discomfort that Darla had created, felt the rhythm, and as Darla reared back, Tiffany thrust forward mightily.

Darla's tits seemed to disappear beneath Tiffany's, and the smaller-chested brunette's eyes widened in shock and pain as Tiffany took over almost immediately. Another vicious shot actually staggered Darla, and the gasps from the gathered girls were indicative of both the force and the result. The next shot from Tiffany didn't end the same way; Darla might have staggered back, but Tiffany's arms entwined around Darla's back and pulled her close, leaving her bigger, heavier tits resting on Darla's small, firm pair. I saw Tiffany's arms tighten, and for a brief moment, her muscles looked more defined than Emma's, an impressive feat.

Darla apparently felt the effect of those muscles, as she was drawn in even further. Darla winced and tried thrusting, but with no momentum to be gained, Tiffany just smiled grimly.

"Really, Darla?" Tiffany asked with ice in her voice. "Ride my face? How about this? I crush your tits, and we stick to the arrangement we made earlier." Apparently the arrangement was now a concern with Darla, as the brunette began struggling to escape the bearhug with more fervor. Tiffany kept the pressure on Darla, forcing her opponent's tits to try and support Tiffany's heavier pair. As Darla made moves to escape, Tiffany would simply grind her chest into Darla's, seeming to count on the weight and firmness of her pale, dense flesh to simply rub Darla's breasts away.

The look on Darla's face seemed to say it was working. Every move the aggressive brunette made caused her to wince as Tiffany relentlessly applied pressure to her foe. Soon Tiffany was even moving off of Darla's chest and crashing down on it, holding her rival in place with her arms. Darla groaned every time a heavy orb crashed onto hers, the sweaty flesh making an almost "splat" sound every time.

The tension in the air was palpable, which made the reaction to the next occurrence even more pronounced. As Tiffany continued to use her own heavy orbs as wrecking balls, slamming, grinding and blasting away at Darla's tits, Darla's struggles allowed her left leg to slip behind Tiffany's right and the brunette pushed forward out of desperation. Tiffany lost her footing and instinctively let go of Darla, her arms flailing as she fell backwards. The thud was audible, and two girls jumped, but Darla shouted "No!".

Even I'd almost left my hiding place in the recessed shadows of the hall. It had been a rather impressive fall, and Tiffany was obviously dazed. Darla had waved everyone away, and Tiffany was moving, though slowly, and seemed unsure of where she was. Her heavy breasts fell to the side a little, and even in my concern felt myself stifle a grunt as I unwillingly reacted to her tits.

Darla also reacted, straddling Tiffany's waist, pulling her fallen foe's arms beneath each of her legs, effectively pinning the larger-chested girl. Tiffany groaned again, though I couldn't tell whether it was from the blow she'd taken falling back, or    the fact that she couldn't move her arms. Darla leaned over, and with a wicked grin, began slowly lowering her tits onto Tiffany's. Her obviously firm flesh began burrowing, and Tiffany winced, the discomfort seeming to pull her out of her daze somewhat.

"How's that, Miss Tits?" Darla asked with a sneer. "My hard titties are gonna pop your big, floppy funbags." I was disappointed to see that it looked as though Darla was right. Her firm breasts were trying to flatten Tiffany's, the latter not having to look as she felt the hard, focused pressure on her tits. Darla ground into her breasts, slowly moving back and forth, while Tiffany began showing signs of struggling. As the larger breasted woman struggled more, Darla's mean streak showed itself.

She pushed up, using her arms and then smiled evilly before letting her tits slam into Tiffany's. Darla winced slightly, but it was nothing compared to the groan that Tiffany let out, stopping her struggles for the time being.  Even as Tiffany's eyes were slowly coming open again, Darla pushed up and dropped again, the brutal blow of her firm tits drawing a gasp from Tiffany's now prostrate form. Darla leaned back and looked down at her handiwork. She cupped her reddened tits and looked around the room.

"I told you all she wasn't that great," Darla laughed. "Just knock her down and you can play with these saggy balloons all day." Darla snaked her right hand down to cup and shake the heavy tit of her foe. There was still little movement (a testament, I thought proudly, to her firmness), but Tiffany moaned as Darla sent waves of discomfort through the sore breast. Darla's other hand soon found the free tit beneath her, and she laughed as Tiffany began struggling feebly to escape.

"Anybody want to suck a big titty?" Darla asked, squeezing Tiffany's heavy left at the breast and distorting it so her proud nipple was thrust forward. I was shocked at the turn of events, and turned on as I watched Tiffany's breasts shift and melt under Darla's hands. Darla theatrically turned her head toward a group of girls, including Angie, and started to say something.

Apparently Tiffany sensed something in Darla's movement because her legs suddenly tightened, and she thrust her hips suddenly, throwing Darla off. The brunette's shock was apparent on her face before she hit the floor with a thud. She didn't hit her head, so she was on her knees quickly, trying to stand when Tiffany wrapped her arms around her. Darla yelped in surprise, and Tiffany thrust her chest into Darla's. Both girls winced again, but this time it was Darla's who was most pronounced.

Her small tits seemed to move a bit with the contact, and Tiffany didn't let up, tightening her arms again, this time leaning forward. Tiffany's breasts slid over Darla's as the latter's back bent backwards, curving at the base further and further as the pressure slowly increased. As Tiffany worked her over, she ensured that both her big breasts and Darla's smaller pair remained in constant contact. Both pair distorted and slid, twisting as Tiffany gyrated her body from the hips upward. Darla tried to match the force, but couldn't gain any purchase as Tiffany had her arms trapped. It became apparent quickly that Tiffany was guiding the movement. Her firm tits slid back and forth, distorting sexily, but always regaining their roundness and structure. It looked painful, too, as her face would grimace with each pass. Darla's position on her knees made the bending back even more painful looking, and I felt the smallest pangs of sympathy for Darla. It was quickly eliminated with the incredible feeling of success when the competitor I was rooting for begin pushing her to the floor.

"Get off, bitch!" Darla said, trying to escape Tiffany's cord-like arms. They wrapped tighter and tighter, forcing the breasts to grind into one another, and despite Darla's ability to burrow into Tiffany's heavier breasts earlier, now it was Tiffany's tits that seemed in control of the situation. Darla's apple-sized pair were being brutally ground into her chest by an opponent who seemed more about the win than the competition this time around. Tiffany's eyes were glued to Darla's face, and every time Darla winced, Tiffany repeated the motion, causing Darla to try even harder to escape. Darla's tits moved up when Tiffany pushed up, and began following Tiffany's direction. The fight was almost over, I realized, excited that Tiffany's tits were about to win again.

Darla's groans were coming in sobs as Tiffany finally got her to the floor, pinning Darla's arms above her head at the wrists.  She still attacked with intense focus, and as Darla's struggles became more and more feeble, Tiffany pushed herself up and let the full weight of her tits come crashing down. The sweat that had built between them resulted in a clap that was louder than it should have been, and I wasn't the only one that thought so. I saw a few people jump and then the traditional "oooh"s as Tiffany reared back for another strike.

I wasn't the only one shocked to hear Darla cry "No! I give, Tiffany. Stop, please!" Tiffany grinned, and without acknowledging the beaten girl before her, stood. I saw her shoot a stare across the room, but I couldn't see from my hiding place to whom the glare was directed, so I made a mental note to ask her.

Darla slowly got to her knees, and suddenly found a huge breast in her face. "Suck your superior," Tiffany said coldly. Darla's mouth opened, and she gently took Tiffany's nipple into her mouth. "Wow," Tiffany said, her breathing suddenly short. "That's nice." Tiffany cupped her breast at the base, allowing more of the flesh to spill into Darla's apparently capable mouth. My excitement warred with the slight bit of jealousy I saw at Tiffany taking pleasure from Darla. Darla's mouth continued working the large tit, and I noticed more and more of it enter her mouth until Tiffany's hand suddenly pulled Darla's head even further. I wondered what was happening for a second until I realized Darla couldn't breathe!

Tiffany didn't want any damage, obviously, as she let her go after a couple of seconds, but the message was clear. "Say it," Tiffany ordered, holding her tits in front of Darla's face.

"You have better tits. They're bigger, firmer, and stronger than mine, and you owned my little titties."

Tiffany brought her breast to Darla's mouth again, and the loser continued her gentle manipulation for a few seconds before Tiffany pulled away.

The victor helped Darla up, and they exchanged a gentle hug before going their separate ways. I was shocked to see Darla was such a good loser. Of course, I had no idea that there was a reason Darla was being so demure.

I made sure that no one was making there way towards me as I headed towards the basement. I closed the door as quietly as I could, and made my way to the basement door leading out. I had no idea if Tiffany would be able to escape, so I decided as I walked out to wait for a few minutes.

I was just about to get ready when I heard someone whisper my name. I turned around, smiling, and then went white with horror. Darla was staring smugly at me, holding a flashlight with her hands crossed over the text of a hooded sweatshirt.

"Enjoy the show, pervert?" Darla asked.

I swallowed, and heard a laugh from behind Darla. "Just get to it, bitch," Tiffany's voice said.

Darla nodded, her smugness vanishing and she walked over to me and began fumbling at my belt. "Because your girlfriend beat me, she asked me to do something for my price. You like blowjobs?" she asked. Unsure of what else to do, I nodded.

"Yeah, I figured you would. Whip out that cock and I'll suck it." I looked behind her, searching for Tiffany's face, but couldn't see it. She must have seen me looking.

"Go ahead! I won't get jealous. Besides, and I say this with all due respect, it's more about watching Darla's face get plastered with cum."

"You can put it anywhere, as per our agreement," Darla told me in the language of a lawyer and the tone of a beaten woman.

"Pull it out!" Tiffany's voice rang clear in the night air. Darla knelt in front of me, and the strangest sense of arousal and confusion took over as I unzipped my pants and pulled my far-too hard cock. The light was not good as Darla lay her flashlight down, which was a bit disappointing, because I couldn't watch her mouth slowly close over my cock. She swallowed me to the root on her first descent, and I groaned as I felt her bottom lip brush my balls.

I heard a click and suddenly Darla's head was illuminated. I looked up, and saw the dim outline of Tiffany's face, a huge grin the only distinguishable feature. The brunette's head bobbed up and down on me, and while it was an incredible sensation, and my eyes flitted towards the loser of the titfight every so often, I kept looking at Tiffany, hoping to see her reaction. The grin got slightly wider as Darla's spit made some slurping and smacking sounds, but otherwise, she didn't seem to change the look on her face.

"How does it feel?" came a question with unquestionable mirth in it.

"Really good," I said, thinking that was the safest way to say something without getting in trouble.

"You like having that loser suck your dick?" Darla grunted, but continued her blowjob, letting me rest the base of my cock along her tongue while she left her mouth open. "Where are you going to put your load?" Tiffany asked.

"Her loser tits," I said back, as steadily as I could. I thought I heard a gasp from Tiffany, but she said nothing as Darla continued her work. Tiffany had given me control it seemed, and as I let Darla do her work, I raced quickly towards orgasm.

"Pull up that sweatshirt, Darla," I said, my voice taking on the tone of command. "I'm going to cum all over those weak little tits of yours." Despite her distaste for the act, Darla did pay her debts. The sweatshirt came up, and Tiffany's flashlight immediately showed those battered breasts. I pulled gently out of her mouth with a wet plop, and taking cues from pornos that I'd watched aimed my cock at her rack while stroking fast.

"Why is he cumming on you, Darla?" Tiffany called, and I just noticed her labored breathing.

Darla groaned, cupping her tits. "Because you beat my tits, Tiffany. You used your better breasts to make me submit, and now my tits are just a dropping ground for your boyfriend's cum."

"I'm cumming," I said, but I didn't' finish saying it before the first stream hit Darla's left breast, coating it with a shiny white covering. Darla whimpered as another shot hit her left tit and I tried to adjust my aim so I coated the other. I had never come so much in my life. As I finished, I zipped up, and Darla immediately pulled her sweatshirt down.

"You're free to go Darla." Darla didn't even look at me as she left for the house.

Tiffany walked over to me, wearing a loose-fitting shirt and kissed me, long and hard. "I hope you have a better idea about why I like doing this," she whispered after she pulled away. "Seeing Darla on her knees was just as good for me as it was for you. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Good. Maybe then we can talk about our first real date. Night, stud."

And then I was in the dark. I made it back to the car, but fell a lot. For some reason, my legs were a bit unstable.

Offline philman27

Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part Four
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 06:04:39 PM »
Nice series can't wait for more
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs