News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister, Part Six

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Six
« on: July 05, 2018, 08:40:31 PM »
I dropped Tiffany off at the house, hoping that she'd like to see me the next night. Before she got out of the car, she grinned at me.

"I really do promise we'll be able to fool around without this titfighting stuff at some point," she whispered. "I've been such a bad girlfriend, making everything about me. Anything I can do to make it up?" I eyed her heavy breasts, and Tifanny nodded.

"Come by tomorrow, and we'll see how I'm feeling. I'm sore and bruised right now, and I want the first time you fuck these super-tits to be special." My mouth went dry and she leaned over and moistened it with what I can only describe was a furiously loving french kiss. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere, and as I responded, she massaged my tongue with hers. When she pulled away, licking her lips she had a devilish smile on her face.

"See you tomorrow?" I nodded again.

"I don't mind the titfighting stuff," I managed to get out. "I mean, if you don't, I'm cool with it." Tiffany chuckled, nodding.

"I'd still like to treat you. Besides, I just haven't gotten you all to myself. That's something I'm looking forward to." She kissed me again, and as she pulled away, she laughed. "See you tomorrow?" she asked, still giggling.

Our plans were not curtailed, but circumstances were definitely altered. I made my way over to Dan's house. Dan was eager to show me a new game he'd just borrowed, and as Tiffany was not around, we sat down and played for a couple of hours. Both of us seemed to relish that we had a bit of time together, and I remembered why I'd actually started visiting Dan's house so often. After we'd finished playing, Dan and I talked for a bit, then, in typical style, he looked at the clock, swore, and grabbed his coat.

"You and Tiffany doing anything tonight?" I nodded, surprised and a bit confused. "Cool. So I won't seem rude running out of here for a date?" I laughed and waved him off.

"Your fashionably late, man." He grinned and bolted out the door, leaving me alone. With his new game. I snorted and turned it on, hoping to get much further into the shoot-em-up. If he noticed I'd made it further, he'd get really pissed. Which made my day. So I played. 

I didn't wait long until I heard the door open and close, followed by the soft footsteps of my girlfriend climbing the stairs. I waited so she'd see me leaning against the door frame, hoping that the pose I'd taken actually looked as outrageously dramatic as I'd hoped. My elbow was against the frame, while my fist was resting above my ear. I flashed my most overdone, "How you doin'?" look as I saw the first lock of her brown hair.

She burst out laughing when she saw me, clutching her phone in her hand as she shook her head. She stepped towards me and kissed me gently on my cheek. "You look like a giant dork," she said, still smiling. She was wearing a pretty conservative t-shirt, so I was denied a customary glimpse of my girlfriend's flawless cleavage.

"I am a giant dork," I said proudly. "Who was on the phone?" I asked. She kissed me again, this time slowly and on the mouth. I kissed her back, feeling her tongue dancing softly but also excitedly.

Before "Sorry, I got a bit excited." I shrugged as nonchalantly as I could, though I was sure my heavy breathing would give away the shared sentiment.

"I don't mind," I said back. She smiled as I leaned in, and closed her eyes as I kissed her. I allowed my hand to slip to her waist and pulled her close, loving the feel of her firm breasts on my chest. As we parted, she licked her lips.

"What are you doing on Saturday?" I thought, then shrugged.

"Nothing." Tiffany bit her lower lip and shook her head.

"Take another guess," she whispered, her eyes twinkling.

"I'm watching you flatten the tits of some unsuspecting whore," I said, my own heart beginning to race as the words formed in my mind.

"Not only that," Tiffany whispered, bringing her mouth to my earlobe. She sucked on the bottom of my ear gently as she continued, "it'll be a private show for two people — you and another guest. Guess who I'm fighting?"

I was stunned. "I have no idea... I actually can't think."

"Good," she whispered, clearly enjoying the effect that she was having on me. My cock had started to grow on its own accord, and it was only when I felt it twitch that I was aware of it. "I'm going to take on Emma. Darla's going to be there. Are you willing to play for stakes? We both have offered our guests as part of the winner's privileges." My mind immediately went to the sexy blonde Emma and her pert little tits kneeling in front of me like her sister had. I grunted and Tiffany grabbed me and pulled me to her room.

She didn't say anything, but looked me in the eyes and unbuckled my pants. "I'll make it worth your while if you go with me to watch me crush an entire generation of that family's tits."

I was about to tell the beautiful brunette freeing my cock that she didn't need to convince me, but the one part of my brain that was reacting with reason silenced me, and Tiffany grinned as she sank to her knees. I felt cool air hit me, but only for a moment. As good as my girlfriend was with her hands, she was even more skilled with her mouth. Her soft tongue plied my cock with a deft skill, and I groaned with unabashed desire as she worked me over. Her rhythm varied, but I could tell that she wanted to finish quickly as she picked up the pace.

I grunted my climax and was dimly aware of the slurping and swallowing as she coaxed everything from my slowly softening cock. I hadn't realized how much I'd come until I saw the trickle on the corner of her mouth. Making sure I was watching, she licked her lips and smiled.

"So, are you up for it?" I nodded in response.

"What are the stakes?" I asked, breathing heavily. Tiffany shook her head as she stood.

"Can't tell. Are you going to be there anyway?" I laughed and kissed her. I ignored the taste of myself as we kissed, and as she felt my hand slide to her pants, she pulled away.

"Not tonight. Do you want to just watch a movie?" I shrugged. I didn't want to push, so we both went downstairs to watch a rather ridiculous movie. Or at least listen to some white noise while we made out.

Thankfully, my hand wasn't up Tiffany's shirt when Dan came home. He nodded at us as he walked upstairs, smiling slightly.

"I wonder if little brother got the same treatment you did," she whispered. I frowned at her a bit, but the memory of her amazing blowjob kept the downturned mouth from staying long. "I mean, he did seem happy."

I kissed her again, feeling for all the world that I'd found the right woman for me. I left soon after, and went about my daily routine until Saturday.

When I picked her up, she was wearing a workout outfit — a hooded sweatshirt, and some nice, curve hugging sweatpants that I leered at.

"I told my brother we were working out," she giggled. "He said, and I quote: 'I don't care. At all.'" I sighed.

"Do you really have to torture him?" The look I received informed me that yes, she did, and it was actually an activity that should be assumed, rather than questioned.

I followed the directions Tiffany gave, keenly aware of the palpable excitement emanating from both of us. I wondered how the fight was going, and found myself putting Tiffany in a few scenarios, each ending with my girlfriend's magnificent rack serviced by the two sisters while Emma's beaten breasts hung just a bit lower on her chest. I shifted uncomfortably for a moment, and after a good drive, we were at Darla's house.

It was much easier to approach the house via the driveway and well-lit walkway. Only two other cars were in the driveway, which was a far cry from the time I'd watched Tiffany beat Darla's tits. I'd also seen Emma completely thrash a larger pair of tits with her pretty small pair, so I was a bit nervous. Tiffany's countenance did not display such misgivings, however as she knocked on the door firmly.

Emma opened the door almost immediately. I saw Darla standing behind her at a distance, and we both averted our eyes when they met, apparently still a bit unsure of our places since her effective blowjob and humiliation. Instead, I eyed Tiffany's newest competition.

The blonde's perfect hair was straight and pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing a tight babydoll t-shirt that actually said "Queen Bitch" across her firm breasts. Her hard nipples poked through the cloth, and the shape and size of her breasts, had I not seen them before, would have come as no surprise after seeing her in that top. Her incredibly fit body started with her well defined shoulders, and slight, sleek lines in her arms made their tone readily apparent. I knew from memory that her stomach looked as hard as a rock, and the slight flush of her hips led to her jeans, which hinted that the girl had some fairly sizable leg muscle.

Darla's dark red hair pulled me away from my analysis of her sister's body, which I was actually impressed with. I felt a flicker of doubt, but reminded myself that we were there for Tiffany to battle with Emma's breasts, not the rest of her. And Tiffany seemed to have her outclassed there.

"Come in," Emma said in a welcoming tone. "Glad you could make it," she said to both of us. I realized that she may have been nervous as well. There was a definite sense that the dynamic was different in this instance of competition than the collection of girls. It was more intimate, and Emma and Darla were treating us as people, rather than the cmopetition. We were in the same boat, and responded as such.

As the door closed behind us, Darla offered to take our coats, which both Tiffany and I handed over, still trying to place how we were supposed to react. Tiffany, out of her sweatshirt, was wearing a barely-there white t-shirt with no bra, and in most lighting, her superb breasts were visible to both me and our hostesses. Emma's eyes took in her competition as she returned from dropping off our coats. The blonde stared at Tiffany's breasts without concern for any social niceties, and when she'd studied to her fill, looked at Tiffany with a straight smile.

"You ready to start?" she asked casually. Tiffany simply nodded.

We walked into the living room. There was a large mat on the floor, with two pairs of folding chairs sitting opposite one another. Darla directed me to one of the chairs, and I sat. Tiffany dropped her stuff (a wallet and keys) on the other chair. Then both competitors, without fanfare or ceremony stepped onto the mat in their bare feet. Tiffany peeled off her t-shirt, and I was thankful that Darla and Emma had kept the temperature relatively warm as both women were about to get very topless.

Tiffany's breasts, no matter how often I saw them, always made my day. They were so perfect; just dipping as a sign of their natural density and weight, but perky just the same. Her pink nipples stood out, hardening as she gently rubbed her breasts together.

I watched with interest as Emma stripped to her pair of jeans. I saw no visible movement in her small tits as she pulled the shirt away, save for the hem of the shirt pulling on them every so slightly. Her tanned breasts were remarkably shaped, that conical point leading to two flawless nipples.  The dark points crinkled visibly in the cooler air, puckering from her quarter-sized areolae. I wondered if I'd misjudged the size of Emma's breasts, because they seemed to be standing out from her chest almost impossibly. I swallowed as both women stepped forward on the mat.

As soon as they looked at each other, the awkwardness that had surrounded us at the greeting was gone. Emma's face grew calm, while Tiffany's eyes darkened. I saw the latter clench her right fist, even as her foe moved to the left, and they began circling one another. Tiffany's arms, which I knew to be strong, were not as toned as Emma's, but they, like much of Tiffany's body, were thicker than her foe's. Emma seemed to have a weight disadvantage, but she certainly looked strong enough to overcome it.

Her abs were almost dusky rocks. As she stepped, the muscles bent and flexed slightly, their definition becoming more and more apparent with each movement. Tiffany was solidly built, I'd seen her strength, and I wondered if there was an advantage to be had in that department.

I was so intent on studying the two fighters I almost missed the first breast-to-breast contact, even as Tiffany brought her right nipple to Emma's left. Emma sneered as she felt my girlfriend's stiff bud lightly brush her own, but neither could hide the gasp as their sensitive peaks made contact. Tiffany had thicker nipples, but they were both about the same length, and both slid and bent slightly as a nipple battle began.

Tiffany worked to keep her thicker tips engaged with Emma's smaller points, where as the fit blonde twisted her torso to stab at the nipple and areola. It was a good tactic for Emma, as her smaller nip and areola seemed to be harder targets for Tiffany to stab. Both women grabbed each other's forearms as the contest escalated. The blonde stabbed alternately with her right and left, but didn't develop any sort of rhythm. Rather, she seemed to be reacting to the movements of the stacked brunette. As Tiffany would lean left, trying to drag her thick points over Emma's, Emma would stab with her own left breast, spearing my girlfriend's large right breast, right at the areola. Tiffany winced, but continued her strategy, meeting the same result as she felt another stiff nipple attack her breast. Emma's eyes were glued to the four nipples doing battle, and she timed each strike perfectly.

Tiffany tried to alter her strategy by moving up and down, but Emma's ability to react was impressive, and Tiffany began getting the worst of that attack again. Her winces were now punctuated by slight groans as her tips and areola took a beating. Emma licked her lips. While she was doing much of the attacking, her own nipples were taking shots as well, as Tiffany's grinding sometimes did bend the nipple completely to one side. But the blonde was definitely the least affected of the two, as her mouth would sometimes clench, but no other sign of pain or discomfort accompanied the motion.

Tiffany refused to give up, and as she fought through the motion, she finally pulled her breasts back just enough to send a stabbing shot into Emma's own tits. Her right nipple speared the base of Emma's left, and Emma gasped at the sudden assault. Emma tried to fire back, but Tiffany's shift as she lined up her other nipple sent the darker nipple pushing into the bountiful flesh of Tiffany's breast.

Tiffany grinned as she began lancing at Emma's breasts, spearing the left and right with the same sort of arhythmic motion that Emma had started earlier. Emma grunted as Tiffany's heavier tits began landing fewer blows, but harder ones. I thought of boxing matches where the larger guy just had to land a few blows in order to gain the advantage, and hoped that the pink, thick nipples of my girlfriend would carry the weight of their respective tits behind them. For a while, it seemed the nipple haymakers had evened the score, but Emma's toughness was impressive. Instead, she waited for an opportunity and thrust against the oncoming blow. Both nipples scored against one another, and both women winced. Tiffany's blows were interrupted, but Emma, apparently having expected the outcome, began another attack, putting Tiffany on the defensive.

I was amazed at how long the two were pairing their nipples; both obviously seemed to think that it was an important contest given that they were still at it. Or, neither wanted to show weakness. The realization about the mindset of the fighters hit me at that moment. I'd never seen Tiffany so motivated to win as I'd seen her against Christy. The sleepovers were more fun. I didn't understand why this particular contest meant so much, though. At least, at that moment.

But it obviously did, and I saw it in both fighters' faces as they continued attacking each others' hard spikes. Both pair of nipples seemed to be taking a good beating, bending more easily as the contest continued, but neither woman seemed to be getting the other hand until one woman thrust forward with both of her breasts.

Tiffany groaned loudly as she felt her nipples bent to the side, her left nipple pointing left, her right nipple pointing right as Emma's nipples took over the center of her tits. My girlfriend's eyes closed as she felt Emma linger there, almost gently massaging the areola, but keeping her nipples at the center.

"Darla, take the picture." Emma's voice was cold and victorious. My eyes went wide as the redhead snapped a few shots from quite a few angles, the dark nipples playing place keeper as Tiffany's nipples gave way. The weakened buds of my girlfriend seemed to soften as Emma pushed her own turgid tips into the areolae.

"My nipples belong there, don't they?" Tiffany groaned as Emma pushed even further, causing the flesh of my girlfriend's areolae to indent just slightly.

"Yes," Tiffany gasped. "Your powerful nipples own my weakened ones."

"Show me," Emma hissed. Tiffany grunted, releasing her hold on her opponent's forearms and cupped her heavy left tit in both hands. Using her hands, Tiffany guided her beaten tip over Emma's left nipple, watching as the darker point stayed rigid, while her nip bent up and right and down according to the motion that Tiffany used. I was ashamed, not of my girlfriend's loss, but of the intense arousal and erection as I watched my girlfriend humiliate herself by displaying her nipples' inferiority. Tiffany repeated the embarrassing gestures with her right breast and nipple, with the same result, as her flaccid peaks limply flopped over Emma's stiff nubs.

I was brought back to reality by a beep, realizing only at that moment that Darla had videotaped the entire thing on her little digital camera. As soon as she'd finished, she pulled the memory card out of the camera and slipped it into a bag. She popped another card in and took a picture of Tiffany.

Of course, neither woman was quitting. There was a titfight after all.

"You need a minute?" Emma asked, for all the world like she hadn't just embarrassed the brunette. "I can get us something to drink."

Tiffany nodded, and Darla ran back, grabbing two bottles of water. When her eyes met mine, she had a slight smile on her face, and when she noticed she'd caught my attention, she glanced at Tiffany's tits, mouthing the word "loser" as she did so. I felt my blood boil, but didn't know what to say or even do. I wasn't fighting. I felt, at that moment, very much an outsider.

So when I looked to Tiffany, I didn't have any words of encouragement. She walked over to me, taking a long pull from the bottle. When she sat down, I leaned over, and chastely kissed her cheek. I think she smiled despite herself, and when she turned to me, I grinned, then kissed her again, softly. It was part lust and part caring, and Tiffany seemed to draw on both. When she pulled away, she was wearing a familiar smirk.

"Seriously, we've got an audience." She stood, then leaned over and kissed my cheek, whispering "thanks," as she pulled away, her luscious breasts swaying just slightly as she moved.

"Well, you paid the stakes, Tiff, I'll give you credit. I'll send you a copy of the video when I get it finished up." I swallowed, wondering if I could watch Emma's dominant nipples own my girl's tips again.

"Thanks. And nice fight." Emma looked at her strangely, but nodded her thanks.

"Don't think being polite is going to save those oversized balloons, bitch," Emma said, the sneer obvious in her voice.

"On the contrary. I was hoping I'd get you mad enough that the hot air would inflate those little cupcakes," Tiffany said, laughing.

"Fuck this!" Emma charged. Tiffany, while goading her, hadn't counted on the blonde's temper, and seemed to react just a step too slowly. Emma thrust her smaller, but firm boobs into Tiffany's. For the briefest moment, I saw the pink buds of my girlfriend's generous bust pushed back before they disappeared between the masses of titflesh. Tiffany quickly set her feet, but Emma pulled back, thrusting forward again. The blow rocked Tiffany's tits, which jiggled with the force of the blow, the flesh curling and waving noticeably, but they regained their original, round shape quickly.

Emma was driven, angry at Tiffany's dismissal of her breasts. At that moment, I had to agree that angering Emma might not have been the best move. The blonde drove both of her firm tits into Tiffany's again, hard, and Tiffany's eyes clenched as she fought the pain. Emma didn't let up, driving back a short way, and before Tiffany could recover, letting her smaller breasts thrust again and again. Tiffany seemed staggered by the blows as she took small steps backwards during the assault. Her tits bounced and jiggled more than Emma's, but, I greedily noted that there was more there to bounce. As Tiffany tried to recover, Emma took some small pleasure, judging from the grin on her face, using her hard points to spear my girlfriend's beaten nipples, pushing the pink buds around for just a moment before renewing her tit attack.

Tiffany was groaning and I wondered if she'd even put up a fight when, true to her form, she caught the small blonde by her shoulders on Emma's next thrust. Tiffany reared back and lowered a crushing blow on top of the blonde's small tits. It happened fast enough that both women stumbled, but Tiffany was able to hold on to Emma, stabilizing both her opponent and herself. Emma thrust forward as soon as both women were steady, but Tiffany's hands on her shoulders slowed the attack, and Emma's flesh grazed against the larger-chested brunette.  Tiffany, realizing she had an opportunity, thrust forward as hard as she could. It was Emma's turn to groan as she felt the dense tits of her opponent envelop her smaller pair. The blonde winced as well, and I knew Tiffany saw or felt it, because her arms immediately went around the waist of her foe.

Tiffany began twisting her torso violently, hoping to grind away another victory. Emma grunted and twisted, trying to pull away from the larger brunette, but Tiffany's arms tightened, and I noticed my girlfriend's arms tighten around the waist of the smaller blond, her muscles becoming more defined as she increased the pressure.

Emma gasped as a particularly violent twist seemed to send shockwaves into her pert right orb and she gritted her teeth as she changed tactics. I watched with some amazement as the blonde's arms tightened, her own defined arms becoming even more, and veins appearing like slowly-feeding snakes as she tried to push Tiffany out of the bearhug. Tiffany grunted, and in that instance, Emma's defense seemed to work, as the brunette stopped her assault and was concentrating on keeping her tits in contact with the blonde's smaller pair.

"What's the matter, Em?" Tiffany hissed, even as her impressive breasts crept further back from Emma's tits. "Can't take the pressure?"

"Funny, bitch," Emma gasped back. "You only started that bearhug because I was flattening your overinflated sacks." Despite Tiffany's size advantage, my earlier fears were confirmed as the brunette was pushed far enough that I could see through the space between their tits. Emma's nipples pointed straight towards Tiffany's and I only thought of Emma's dominating performance before as I watched Tiffany's breasts pushed even further back. Eventually, despite her struggles, Tiffany released Emma's waist, only to find her own arms suddenly pinned as Emma's hands slid down Tiffany's shoulders, and with a lightning quick move clenched her left wrist with her right hand in the middle of the brunette's back. Now Emma was in control of the bearhug, and the results were clearly seen on Tiffany's face.

My girlfriend's face tightened in pain, and perhaps some frustration, as the position with her arms pinned offered her no leverage to put pressure on Emma's firm breasts.

"Let's see how these limp fuckers hold up now, Tiffany," Emma squeezed, and I again marveled at the definition of her sleek arms. I found myself wondering if her legs were as well-toned under her sweats, but quickly turned my attention to the breast on breast contact before me. Tiffany's tits bulged slightly, but not much as Emma tried to force her own firm flesh into my girlfriend's rack. Tiffany winced, flexing her shoulders, but the vice like grip of her opponent didn't budge.

"Oh good," Emma cackled. "I love it when these overinflated bitches struggle. It makes it so much more fun to flatten them. You remember Angie?" Tiffany groaned as Emma thrust her hips and torso forward, putting all of her weight behind the attack. "I flattened her nice, didn't I?" Tiffany reached up, putting her hands on Emma's lowest ribs and tried to gain purchase.

The blonde laughed. "Nice try, Tiff. Push away. Use all your strength so I can hold you up and crush you at my leisure. I guess you didn't think little Emma with her little titties could flatten the mighty Tiffany, huh?" Tiffany grunted, but tried to move her right leg, hoping, it seemed, to gain a bit of leverage by trapping Emma's left leg. Emma sighed, and with a sudden burst of strength, thrust forward, sending her entire body into Tiffany's.

My girlfriend lost her footing, and much like with her fight with Darla, ended up on her back. But Emma didn't let go until the last possible moment, and when they landed (with a sickening thwack of skin on vinyl mat), Emma's hands went right to Tiffany's shoulders. I was amazed (and turned on) by how this fight was turning out. I'd never seen her in a fight so one-sided.

Emma knew that she was winning, and almost easily. As she held Tiffany in place by the shoulders, she gently, casually lowered her firm breasts onto my girlfriend's chest. I watched with some sadness as her tits, already less impressive because Tiffany was on bottom, pushed out to the sides even further as Emma allowed her breasts to nestle in the flesh of her opponent. "Oh shit, that's nice. No wonder your guy over there likes these. Firm, but feminine. A good home for a nice cock, or a better pair of tits."

"You really don't ever stopped talking, do you, blondie?" Tiffany said, through obvious discomfort. With a quick jerk, Tiffany's hands grasped Emma's wrists and pulled outwards, forcing the blonde to lose her purchase astride Tiffany's larger frame. As Emma had already pressed her body against Tiffany's the former did not fall, though she did gasp in surprise as Tiffany tried to roll away. Emma reached to grab Tiffany's left arm, but the brunette was strong enough and fast enough to escape.

When Tiffany stood, I saw her breasts were red. Her nipples still looked tender and swollen, but neither compared to the dark look in her face. "I am going to thrash your tits, whore," Tiffany spat.

"With what?" Emma asked sharply. "I've just proven that my tits are firmer than those floppy bags."

"Let's see," Tiffany hissed.

This time, Tiffany made the charge. Emma braced herself. She seemed to be counting on her strength to hold up, but Tiffany had other plans. She twisted her torso and the momentum plowed her heavy right breast into Emma's firm right tit.

"Oh, fuck!" Emma yelled. She leaned forward, but thrust back, getting two hits as her breasts pushed into Tiffany's as the latter tried to recover from her haymaker. Both women winced at the blow, and Tiffany grabbed Emma's shoulders while the blonde returned the position.

It was the most equal position either had taken in the entire fight, and both seemed perfectly willing to use it. The tips of Emma's hard tits met Tiffany's time and again as both alternated between grinding their tits together and then bashing them lightly. Each breast met the other and morphed in its own way. Even Emma's as the fight went on, seemed to shift more and more as Tiffany continued her assault. Her right breast shifted up a few times as Tiffany landed blows on the underside of her perky, amber teat, and I saw Tiffany look down more than once to gauge both fighters.

But Tiffany's breasts did not look as firm as they had when she started, either. The large orbs distorted more noticeably as Emma's firm breasts took better position. Emma glanced down as well, watching the heavy breasts move more fluidly as each minute passed. From time to time, ripples of titflesh jiggled enticingly at me as Emma pushed her tits further. Of course, when that happened, Tiffany landed a heavy blow as well.

I had no idea how much time had passed when I finally saw an alteration in the fight. Both women immediately grabbed one another around the waist, and if an observer had seen just that moment, it would have been an art shot out of a website, with two women pressing their breasts together. But the change was between the two women and their demeanor.

One face wore a look of shock, of disbelief so fundamental that it seemed the world had changed. The other wore a look of contented triumph, and a smugness that only comes from complete victory. A wave of brown hair cascaded down Tiffany's back as she strengthened her grip on Emma's shoulders. The blonde's look of shock remained as Tiffany lowered her heavy tits onto Emma.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Emma groaned as she felt the full weight of Tiffany's breasts start pulling at her own. My girlfriend slowly rode the blonde's torso down as she dragged her dense titflesh over her opponent's chest. I couldn't really see what was happening until Tiffany started from the bottom and pushed up — Emma's breasts moved more than they had ever moved (at least that I had seen). They distorted from the base, pushing the nipples up towards their conqueror's face. I half expected Tiffany to lean in and bite them, but she simply used her tits to push Emma's around, slowly and luxuriantly.

"Unnnnnnnnh," was the only response the formerly spunky blonde could muster as she felt her breasts give way to Tiffany's. I swallowed, half in relief, half in disappointment. I knew that Emma's spoils would be more humiliating, and judging from my response to her victory in the nipple contest, I wondered what was going to happen if Tiffany had lost the titfight. I just couldn't see Tiffany being as mean as her opponent. I felt bad for being disappointed, but I'd also just witnessed an amazing titfight, so the disappointment was muted. I was also about to find out that there were levels to my girlfriend that I didn't know existed.

"How are those little flapjacks now," Tiffany taunted. "They must have been full of hot air after all, because they're looking pretty empty now." Emma winced as Tiffany began bouncing her right breast on the blonde's left. "Nice and soft, just like you, bitch. Are you done now, or do you want me to finish these off?" Tiffany licked her lip and held her left breast in a threatening position, and when Emma didn't respond, viciously thrust her fleshy globe into Emma's weakened boob. Emma almost wailed as Tiffany laid out her punishment. "Are you sure?" Tiffany asked, but didn't let up.

I had almost forgotten Darla was there, but the redhead stood up and drew my attention. Her face was a mask of disappointment and concern as her sister was at the mercy of my girlfriend, and I saw no mercy left on Tiffany's face. I stood, too, as Tiffany moved her hands from Emma's shoulders and wrapped her arms around Emma's, cinching her bearhug this time by locking Emma’s arms into place.

"I'm going to flatten them if you don't submit, Emma. The embarrassment isn't going to be as bad, because it will never leave this room. But if you go out there with those perky little titties all fouled up, everyone's going to know what happened.  So what is it going to be, you blonde bitch?" The cold detachment of Tiffany's voice was the biggest surprise I'd heard.

"Fucking hell, Tiffany. You win. You have better tits!" Tiffany immediately released the blonde, who stumbled and fell to one knee on the mat. I looked to Tiffany's face, but she was still staring right at Emma.

"Stand up, Emma." Tiffany offered her hand and roughly pulled the girl to her feet. "Look at your tits, blondie," Tiffany said, a slight grin spreading across her face. "And tell me what you see."

Emma's eyes looked pained as she looked at Tiffany, but again, she found no reprieve in the cold glare. "I see a pair of beaten tits." Emma said, loudly and clearly.

"Aren't they a bit small, too?" Tiffany prompted, clearly enjoying having the obnoxious blonde at her whim.

"Yes, I have a pair of small, beaten tits." Emma seemed to know what was coming, so she continued. "You pounded my worthless tits into this mess, Tiffany. You have amazing tits, and I have little sacks of nothing."

"And so you can appreciate them more, suck them now, you flat-chested little girl. Suck my amazing tits." Emma leaned into the heavy breast of the victor and gently suckled at the still-sore nipple. I watched with a raging hard-on as Emma payed homage to her betters, and a bit shocked by the casual way in which Tiffany was treating Emma like a piece of trash. The fight between she and Christy had been a personal assault. Emma just seemed to want a titfight. It was only after the next instruction was given that I fully understood the reason behind Tiffany's emotional involvement in the match.

"Now, go and pay your debt, you flat-chested whore. And Darla, time to pay for your involvement, too." I had no idea what was going on until Emma walked over to me and pushed me gently into my chair. A flurry of movement distracted me as I watched Tiffany pull off her sweatpants and sit on the mat, propping herself up on her elbow. That was the last I saw, as Emma was carefully unbuckling my belt and trying to keep her composure as she spoke.

"Because Tiffany beat my useless sacks of tit, she wants me to take care of you. It seems our worthless tits run in the family, so it's only fair that you get your share of the winnings. Also, she'd like you to tell her in private which of us gives the better blowjob." I was impressed that she said it without cracking, but was stunned when she released my hard, shaking dick.

I swear I saw a smile of relief, but then the blonde was on me. I groaned as I felt a slow, gentle mouth caress me, and was so distracted by her intensity of suction that I almost missed seeing Darla's red hair bobbing up and down between Tiffany's legs. Tiffany was no longer propped up on her elbow, but on her back, using her hands to push her sore tits towards one another. Whatever I was expecting that wasn't it, and it nearly sent me over the edge. Emma pulled her mouth off of me, slowly, and licked her lips.

"I did forget to mention that you are welcome to cum wherever you'd like." Emma looked over her shoulder at her sister pleasuring Tiffany.

"I'm cumming on those useless tits of yours, Emma." Emma nodded, then immediately swallowed me again, this time locking her lips around the base of my cock and slowly running her tongue along the underside of my hard shaft. I grunted, surprised that I'd lasted as long as I did. Emma pulled away, and looked up at me, this time without shame.

"At least I won't lose that competition," Emma whispered, looking back at her sister. "Cum on my beaten titties," she said, looking me right in the eye as she stroked me and pointed the head of my dick at her tits.

I grunted again, cumming first on her shoulder, but then nailing her left tit. I came harder than I had before, wondering if I'd watch a titfight and just die of a heart attack. Emma seemed shocked at the amount, but dutifully paid her debt stroking my shaking cock throughout.

As I finished, I heard Tiffany yell, then watched her hold Darla's face in her crotch while she pumped her legs. I dressed myself, and watched as Emma stood slowly, trying not to drip everywhere. I searched for a towel, but found nothing. Emma shrugged and loped off towards the kitchen, leaving me to wait for my girlfriend to gather herself.