News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Thirteen

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Thirteen
« on: July 08, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »
"Go ahead and fuck them," she whispered. I gathered my girlfriend's red, jiggling tits, ignoring the best I could her slight gasp as her sensitive flesh closed around my cock. I couldn't believe how soft her tits felt around me, and I certainly couldn't keep my eyes off their jiggling as I fucked them as softly as I could. 

"Yeah, baby," Tiffany whispered. Her voice was pained, but she continued. "Fuck my useless sacks. Fuck them and spray your cum on my beaten titties."

"Watch your titties jiggle," Sabrina whispered over my shoulder, even as her still-firm, superior breasts pushed into my back, her hard nipples scraping across my shoulder blades. Tiffany's eyes flickered down to her swollen flesh and she grunted as she watched her tits bounce around like half-filled water balloons. 

"Don't you think your man should fuck real tits?" Sabrina asked Tiffany as she strode around. I groaned as Sabrina leaned over. "Well?" 

"Yes. He should fuck some real, strong tits. Not my saggy teats." 

Sabrina looked directly at me. "Hold your girlfriend's floppy tits," she ordered. I did so, and Sabrina leaned over. The first thing to disappear from view was Tiffany's falling face. Then, as Sabrina's superior pair met my girlfriend's chest, Tiffany's tits followed suit, spreading like so much jello as her beaten jugs yielded to their betters. Sabrina kept on the pressure and I felt the soft skin of Sabrina's strong breasts touch my cock as she displaced her foe's bags. Soon I could only feel Sabrina's powerful tits. 

"Go ahead, baby. Fuck my superior breasts." I grunted as I began pushing my hard dick through her cleavage. 

I woke with a start, now achingly stiff. I was almost shaking, thinking about the confrontation between Tiffany and Sabrina after Tiffany's last victory. Tiffany woke with me, still in the bed of the house after an engaging post-victory celebration. She looked down and saw me hard, and let out a little innocent gasp.   

"Already?" she asked. She saw something in my face and grinned. "And what's making that guilty face," she asked. "Is it our little adventure just now? Are you kind of a prude?" I laughed and she grinned. 

"Seriously, what could possibly have gotten you so turned on that you feel bad ab.... Oh.. Did you have a naughty dream about my archnemesis?" 

"Yeah," I admitted, realizing that I wanted to be honest. "I dreamt she had beaten you again and that I was the stakes." 

"Nothing wrong with fantasy, baby. How about I take care of you while you tell me all about it." I groaned as she slid off the bed, pulling me by the arms to a sitting position. 

"Go ahead. Tell me about your dream," she whispered. She leaned over and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I grunted as she took me deeper slowly. I told her the entire dream, slowly, highlighting some of the hotter points. At first I was worried that it would make her jealous, but her hand drifted to her legs. As I finished the dream story, she pulled off, slowly stroking me. 

"You want to cum on my loser tits, baby?" she asked, her voice charged with an erotic confidence. She cupped her heavy left breast, firm and dense. "Go ahead, I've earned that with my saggy, drooping tits."  Despite visual evidence to the contrary, her words and actions were enough. I found myself caught in the moment. 

"Yeah, Tiff, let me cover those beaten sacks," she let me take over, cupping both her tits, and I obliged her request, coating her perfect breasts with my cum. She looked up at me with a strange smile, half-love and half-lust. 

"See," she whispered. "Fantasy's fine. When they're healed, we'll do some more." I was amazed at the confidence in her voice. We cleaned up in silence, both stealing looks at the other as we dressed, and then we made our way downstairs. Sabrina met us at the front door, smiling warmly.   

"I do hope you two will be by for the Halloween party," Sabrina told us. She was looking at Tiffany, but standing far closer to me than she needed to be. Sabrina had dressed in a thin blue shirt, leaving a teasing amount of flesh just under a dark blue bra that was tempting me even though I had seen them up close. I fought the urge to stare down her top. 

"I have to be there," Tiffany reminded her. 

"I was speaking to the gentleman," Sabrina said. "I included you because his appalling lack of taste links you to him." Tiffany bristled, but said nothing. She was still intimidated, I realized. A flash of anger boiled up for just a moment. 

"I find it hard to believe that a woman wearing what you've been wearing when I see you is the best judge of taste, Sabrina," eyeing the low-cut shirt, and taking advantage of my assault to stare down her impressive cleavage. Sabrina's smile didn't fade, but her eyes darkened. I felt Tiffany instinctively step forward, and as she moved past me Sabrina thrust her bra-clad teats into Tiffany's jugs. Both breasts, supported by their lingerie, remained unmoving. 

"Your boyfriend thinks you're the shit, Tiffany. That's nice. He's like a loyal puppy. I wonder, after I beat you again, if he'll be so loyal." I looked up from the four breasts crushing together in front of me to see a moment of hesitation on Tiffany's face. Sabrina saw it, too and smiled. 

"He is pretty resistant, I'll give him that. But as hard as I got him after beating you, I don't know if he can hold out too long." Tiffany didn't say anything. Somehow Sabrina had found her one spot of fear. I stepped in again, looking directly at Sabrina. 

"You don't know me too well, do you? First, Tiffany's going to flatten you next time, Sabrina." Sabrina snorted, but I continued. "And second, I doubt you've ever been on her level in any other area, either." I hoped I was being pointed enough; I didn't feel comfortable telling her that I was fairly certain Tiff was better in bed. Sabrina smiled again, this time keeping her gaze on me. She stepped away, pulling her tits away from Tiffany's. 

"If your girl wants a rematch, we are raising the stakes. We can get together to discuss them later." This time, there was no attempt to hide the venom in her voice. 

"Meet me at the sorority house tomorrow night, and we'll talk stakes." Tiffany's voice was clear. "We'll set a date, too. Keep your calendar clear." 

"I can't wait," Sabrina spat. 

Tiffany smiled. "Neither can I," she whispered. 

As we wandered out of the house, I was almost shaking from the adrenaline rush of being between the two young women. 

Tiffany got in the car and looked at me, a strange frown on her face. 

"Did you just try to get me into another titfight with Sabrina?" she asked. My eyes went wide. 

"No!" I exclaimed, meaning it. 

"Then why did you say that?" Her eyes were searching my face. 

"Well, you didn't say anything, and I seem to be a part of whatever game that witch is playing," I told her. "I don't want to be alone in a room with that woman, but I also don't want her coming between us." 

"So you let her bait you into a confrontation?" I thought back, then closed my eyes. 

"Oh, shit," I whispered. Tiffany shrugged. 

"It's not like I wasn't going to go after her at Halloween anyway. But let me do the talking. You can do the gawking." 

"You're going to fight Sabrina again?" I asked. Tiffany smiled. 

"Yeah. She really seems to have a thing for you, and I'm getting sick of it. Plus, I want to pound her flat. We can talk about the stakes tonight." 

"Were you two ever friendly?" I asked, shaking my head. Tiffany sighed. 

"It's a long story. But you probably should hear it.

"I've actually known Sabrina since high school. We were both involved in theatre, but obviously went to different schools. Well, we met at a competition, where Sabrina and I were after the same part for this big regional play they were doing. She got it, but was really nice about it, and actually took us both to the director so the director had to explain his decision. It was a miniscule difference, but the effort she put into finding out for me won me over.

"She's like that in everything. She'll just go until she gets what she wants. It's the reason I love her, and the reason, right now, anyway, I don't. Sabrina's stepped out for me. She got me into the sorority, and even introduced me to titfighting. She started fighting a year before me, so she showed me a few ropes. We were both undefeated, I think, until I lost to her. I still consider her my friend, but we've both been in conflicts like this before. Not over a guy, but over position in the sorority." Tiffany quickly amended her last part, seeing the look on my face. 

"She's now the head coordinator for special events, and I'm the assistant. She does do most of the work, and I arrange all the titfighting stuff." 

"Did you ever come out on top in terms of these conflicts?" I asked. Tiffany grinned. 

"Yeah. We had a wet t-shirt contest once." I shifted in the seat. "And I've always gotten better grades. I'm a good student. But I figured you'd want to hear about the wet t-shirt contest first." 

"Do tell." 

"We were freshmen, and as part of the big opening celebration, the hosting frat agreed to a wet t-shirt contest. Why they wouldn't I didn't know, but our president had to go ask and make sure everything was okay between the two places. There some political crap or something. But as freshmen, we all had to participate. None of us was really that concerned. A lot of us went out for the titfights, so we were used to it. The other first-years either thought it was going to be a one time thing, ro that they might enjoy it. 

"The older girls had done it, but neither Sabrina nor I had been there. And so I took first place after showing the judges the goods. Sabrina followed me, but it looked like a copycat act. Sabrina took second, and wouldn't talk to me for a week. But to be honest, we both sorta hit the top of the sorority food chain. It seems like we've been fighting for it ever since, though neither she nor I really wanted to. It just came to pass that we both wanted the same thing. It's why we get along so well." 

"And why you both want to crush each other," I told her. 

Tiffany nodded. She took a deep breath. "I don't know why she wants you as part of this so badly, but she does, and it's not going to satisfy her if you're not part of it. I know her. She'll just keep coming after you."

"I'll keep saying no," I told her. Tiffany smiled. 

"Your cute and dumb — perfect." I flipped her off, but her laugh pulled any venom from the insult. I pulled away and began to drive Tiffany home. "She'll be after me, too, until I ensure her that you are the prize. So I'm going to ask if you're okay with that. You don't have to answer now. But before tomorrow. I'm going to go home and rest. For some reason, I'm exhausted." She leaned over and kissed me. "I'll call you tonight if I don't see you."

"Sounds good. I'll think about it." Neither of us said much, but Tiffany's smile was an encouraging sight. 

I thought and thought, wondering so much. What was the limit? How would I be involved? What would I be doing? all raced through my mind. I alternately pictured Sabrina against a wall, her beaten, battered tits hanging from her chest as she doubled over from the amazing pummeling, and then saw with my mind's eye Tiffany's drooping udders being pushed up towards her chin by a laughing Sabrina. The most disturbing images included me, a rehash of my dream, where I helped humiliate Tiffany by proving the superiority of her rival's tits. While part of me enjoyed it, I didn't know what it meant that I was the prize. Would Tiffany dump me? Would Sabrina expect me to start dating her? 

And then the most confusing thought entered my head. Would I leave Tiffany if she lost to Sabrina again? As soon as I posed it, I realized that was my fear. I couldn't imagine leaving Tiffany, no matter what happened, but I also had never been in a relationship for so long, nor had I even heard of a relationship where both partners were so involved in a status that varied so frequently. 

As I got home, I started writing pros and cons down, then immediately threw the paper away. I instead turned on my computer and watched Tiffany's nipples flattened by Emma's better tips. 

"Do you want to date Emma?" I asked myself. I shuddered at the thought of the domineering bitch at my side. I thought to Sabrina, and forced myself to think of the worst-case scenario — she wins the next titfight between she and Tiffany with me as the stakes. 

"She can't force you not to date," I told myself. "But would you want Tiffany after Sabrina flattened her tits?" I tried to make it sound as bad as I could. All I saw was Tiffany's face, smiling. I grinned, knowing full well that I looked like some little kid with his first crush. Of course, that moment faded, replacing it with Tiffany asking if I wanted to come on her loser tits, and I groaned. The thought of being with Sabrina in any sort of relationship, on the other hand, made me paranoid. 

"Tiff's perfect for me," I whispered to myself. "It won't matter what happens." I stood, grinning even more as I came to the realization that I'd had an inkling about. 

I was whistling all night, cleaning my room and packing things up. I'd heard back from a few schools, and actually got a full scholarship to the one I was hoping for. My grin widened as I thought about seeing Tiffany every day. When she called, I could hear the nerves in her voice. 

"Can we talk somewhere?" was all she asked. I told her I'd pick her up. 

My dad saw me heading out. "You. Boy!" I smirked at him. 

"Remember that you've got the day off tomorrow; store's getting some work done, and while I wouldn't mind losing you, that spray might just do enough damage to keep you alive, then I'd have to pay medical bills. Stay away from the store!" 

"Love you too, dad," I shouted. He laughed, then sat back down on his chair. 

I was cautiously optimistic as I pulled up. Tiffany walked out, and when she got in the car, she had an unreadable look on her face. I couldn't help checking her out as she sat down. She had  a fairly conservative t-shirt on, though I noticed her bra clad breasts still pushed against the fabric tightly. I pouted that I couldn't see her for just a moment until I took a closer look at her face. 

"Can we go somewhere quiet?" she asked. I nodded, not saying anything. I drove to a small café. Tiffany smiled slightly. 

As we got out of the car, Tiffany waited for me, then wrapped her arm around my waist, putting her head on my shoulder. I felt her breath on my neck. "Thanks for meeting me," she whispered. 

"No problem." I was beginning to worry. 

We sat down after getting our drinks. 

"What's up?" I asked her. 

"Well, I asked what you thought about being part of the stakes for this fight with Sabrina. Did you want to be a part of it?" 

"Can I say something?" I asked her. She nodded. 

"Tiff, I tried to think through the worst-case scenarios, and all I could come up with is your face. I want to be with you no matter what, and if this will get Sabrina off your back, I'll be happy to be there if you want me there." Tiffany closed her eyes, and I saw a tear drip out of the corner of her left eye. 

"What if I lose again, and Sabrina is better than me?" I looked at her, absolutely shocked. I'd had no idea what she'd been going through. She took a deep breath and shuddered. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much it would kill me if you left me for Sabrina." I smiled as gently as I could and reached out for her hand. 

"Tiff, I'm not going anywhere. And if you lose, which I find highly unlikely this time around, we'll do what we have to do. We're going into this together, knowing what's up. And I hate to be so blunt, but if you do lose, and Sabrina wants..." I tried to figure out the best way to say it, but Tiffany once again saved the day. 

"If she wants to fuck you, make you say that she's a better fuck than me," she said quietly. I nodded, watching another tear escape her. I nodded again. 

"I'd still go home with you, Tiffany. I was kinda hoping I'd always get to go home with you." Tiffany's eyes opened, still wet with her tears. 

"What?" I thought back over what I'd said and realized how deep a commitment I'd tried to make. At first I wondered if I should take it back, but I realized I'd meant it. 

"Really?" she asked. My normally guarded girlfriend had let it down. I nodded. 

"Yeah," I told her. She grinned, and wiped away a tear. 

"Wow. I wish you were sticking around for school." I shrugged. So much for my big announcement. 

"Hold on," I told her. I reached into my pocket, as if I were going for my phone, and pulled out the acceptance letter. 

Tiffany looked at me with a strange, curious look, and opened the letter. She read the letter head, and I watched her face as she made it through the first paragraph. 

"I'm going to school with you," I said brightly. She smiled, leaning forward. The move placed her breasts on the table, squishing them just a little. 

"That means I get to see you all the time?" she asked. I nodded, smiling. Then she shook her head. 

"It'll be like you sleeping over with Dan during the summer while you went through puberty. Trying to get a peek at me," my face lost all of its color. "Well, there's one difference," she noted. I looked up, absolutely mortified. 

"What?" I croaked. Tiffany's smile was warm and caring. 

"I'm going to let you." I groaned, imagining Tiffany walking around the sorority house with her heavy tits out. Tiffany leaned over, and we kissed over the table. I was well-behaved in public, keeping my hands to myself, but couldn't wait to see what her next move was. 

"So you're okay with whatever I tell Sabrina tomorrow?" I nodded. "Part of the stakes might be that you don't know." I nodded again. 

"Yeah, I figured as much," I told her. Tiffany nodded. 

"Well, there's a sleepover this weekend. Smaller group of girls, maybe five or six." 

"Where?" I asked. Tiffany grinned, shaking her head at my obvious enthusiasm. 

She gave me an address of a place I had not been, but I knew the town well enough to know how to get there.

"Friday night." I nodded. 

"Until then, you get me all to yourself." I grinned at the possibilities. Our coffee arrived, and we drank quietly for a few minutes. 

"Where are you going to live?" she asked. 

"Well, my parents really want me to experience college life, so either in the dorm, or in an apartment. They say it's actually a bit easier to get quiet in your own place, because in the dorm I'd have a roommate. I might be getting an apartment." Tiffany grinned. 

"Oh. Won't you need a roommate for that?" I shook my head. 

"Got a good couple of scholarships, and dad said he'd help out. I'm also going to keep working at the store part-time." 

Tiffany grinned. "I know this might not have registered with you, but that means you'll have your own place. Where you can invite someone over." 

I laughed. "Did you really think I hadn't thought of that. We could finally watch a movie without being interrupted, or make out without listening for a door to slam." 

"Or have a private titfight for you," Tiffany said, stirring her coffee then seductively licking her spoon. I mumbled for a moment before getting out a weak, confused "Um yeah, that, that too." 

"Maybe the fight between me and Sabrina?" she asked. I really wish I had more control, but as soon as Tiffany mentioned the possibility, I became hard. 

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry again, and took a sip of coffee. 

"Good. Glad you still want to see it. But Friday, meet me there at six or so. You ready to head back? I still have to work tomorrow." 

I drove Tiffany back. We stayed in the car for a while, but she really did have to work the next day. "I'll call and let you know what we decide," she told me. "Thanks. For everything. And I'm glad I'll get to see you this semester." 

She kissed me on the cheek, leaving me grinning and waiting for Friday. I spent the day off filling out all the paperwork for school, and over the course of the week, my dad helped set me up in an apartment a block away from campus and only a mile away from Tiffany's sorority house. I couldn't believe my luck, but kept an even face as my dad helped sign the lease with me. I looked over at my dad, who grinned, and as we left he patted me on the shoulder. 

"I'm glad you took the apartment, son," he said. I looked confused. 

"Oh, Jesus, like I don't know. You're going to a good school, so I'm not too worried about the academics, and it's not really a lot of my business why. But Tiffany's not the only reason to get an education, no matter how great looking she is." He was deadly serious, and I nodded. 

"I know, dad. And she's part of the reason I'm here, no doubt. But I'm here to study, and I think you were right. At least I can tell Tiffany to leave when I need to study." My dad looked at me and shook his head. 

"Jesus, boy, work your schedule around her. Keep up with your work, but you don't ever kick a girl like that out of bed. College, huh? Christ." He hit my shoulder, still shaking his head. I blushed for the first time in a while. "Oh, you didn't think I knew about you two? I don't know what she sees in you, but she looks at you like your mother did me," he said. 

"Without the screaming, though," I pointed out. This time the punch hurt. 

"I just helped you pay for an apartment," he pointed out, unable to stop grinning. 

"Yes, sir," I nodded, saying nothing else. He nodded back, and we headed home. 

The rest of the week was spent cleaning up the store and working in the back. By the end of Thursday night, I'd had the stockroom completely cleaned and stacked. Despite my hope of seeing my girlfriend, it wasn't to be, as her work schedule was crammed with her trying to get cash before school started in about a month. Her sorority commitments had taken whatever other time she had. 

"Take the day off," my dad told me Thursday night. "We're moving into that rattrap apartment of yours this weekend, and I don't want you whining about being sore." 

And so I was able to rest on Friday, waiting to see Tiffany face another woman. 

I was surprised when I got the phone call. Tiffany called to ask if I was still going to the fight, to which I replied in the affirmative. "Good," she replied. "There's going to be a new girl there, and I might be taking her back to my place after the fight, so I might not be able to say hi after the fight. I'll get a hold of you after." I agreed, wondering who this girl was that Tiffany was hosting. Tiffany gave me an entrance to the house, saying I'd have to come up from another dark basement. I wondered when breaking into houses was going to get old. 

I followed the directions that night that Tiffany had left me, hoping to get there after the contests had started. I reminded myself of the time Darla had blown me in the woods, her little beaten tits the target for my load. I had thought a bit about the humiliation of Tiffany's opponents, and how much she'd tried to involve me. I wondered, after her match with Sabrina, if she'd involve me again. As I pulled off into a gravel shoulder, out of sight of the house, I sighed and walked through a sparsely wooded hill towards the back of the house. As it was still light, I kept myself as low as possible, wearing a brown coat and some blue jeans. 

I made it to the basement door, which was unlocked, and let myself in as quietly and casually as I could, closing the door behind me as soon as I made it in. It was pitch black, but Tiffany had told me the stairs were straight up. I wonder if she'd done some reconnaissance to get such a descriptive layout to the place. The stairs were right where she said they'd be, but I still nailed my shin on the first one, and shook as I tried to refrain from yelling. Sighing, I walked up the stairs, taking care not to walk too heavily. 

Tiffany had told me that the basement entrance was right outside a small hallway towards the back of the house, and that the living room was a straight shot down the hall. There was an empty office with a view into the living room, she'd said, and no one really had reason to go that direction. 

I grinned as I slowly opened the door, leading into a dark hallway. I felt much like I did when stalking into Darla's house, settling into the shadows to watch these girls pummel one another. 

Despite my exposure, my mouth still dried as I slinked down the hallway and slid into the office. Tiffany was right. The living room was enormous, and the office was right on the first door of the hallway leading into it. The house certainly was bigger on the inside than it appeared on the outside. I found a seat on the floor and sat, hopefully well enough out of sight. 

There were about eight girls there, and I noticed Tiffany speaking to the same black-haired girl she'd spoken to at the sorority party. I got a much better look at her as she moved across the room towards Tiffany. As she came into sight, I remembered her long legs and well-scupted muscles. Her face was delicate and angled, and I couldn't see her eyes well enough for color, but given the paleness of her skin, I guessed blue. She, like the other contenders, was wearing no bra, her nipples visible even from my vantage point through her t-shirt. I realized quickly that I would want to watch this woman put her tits out there. They seemed to stand high on their chest without the support of a bra. They were not as big as Tiffany's, but I could tell they were firm. I was interested to see whom she was there to compete with, as she and Tiffany were talking.   

I didn't have to wait long for a younger girl that I had not seen before step into my frame of view. She was shorter than most of the girls, which made her breasts look larger on her frame. Her t-shirt clung to the sides of her globes, and I felt my pulse quicken with anticipation of seeing her breasts on display. Her blonde hair framed her round face, which looked nervous. As she waited, she licked her lips. She was a relatively small girl, though she was definitely soft. I had been to the gym a lot, and I could now tell the difference between someone who worked out and someone who didn't.

I recognized the next girl to come in, as Darla stepped forward. The last time I'd seen her naked breasts, I realized, watching them barely move on her chest, was when I'd sprayed them with my cum. I almost laughed as I watched her stand next to the new girl. Darla's sister Emma had been amazingly toned, a workout goddess. Next to Emma, Darla looked a bit doughy, but after both my time in the gym, and standing next to the new girl, I could tell she was toned and in shape. I couldn't believe how much I'd misjudged her. Darla's tits were definitely smaller, but even those seemed to mirror Darla's physique compared to the blonde's: firm and sculpted. 

I doubted I'd be participating in any postfight activities with Tiffany; she'd mentioned that she was heading home, but when she lost to Sabrina, we both seemed to be stricken by it as well. I wondered if Tiffany was toning down my participation to keep the two worlds more separate. Within seconds of that thought, the new girl had pulled off her shirt.   Her tits were larger, and they bounced freely on her chest, hanging noticeably. The pink nipples were thick already, but whomever the new girl was, she was no stranger to titfights. She immediately (and dispassionately) began pulling at her tips, forcing her flesh to jiggle outward. 

Darla rubbed her own, pinching and tweaking her dark red nipples until they stood out even more noticeably. 

"You ready Becca?" Darla asked. Becca nodded, cupping her own breasts in response. When she let them go, they swung down, and Darla stepped forward. 

They must have agreed on a nipple fight first. Both women grabbed the bottoms of their respective breasts, and lined up the thick points atop their tits. Becca showed more aggression, flicking Darla's left tip with her right, then coming back and doing the flick from the other direction. Both women breathed in the sensation, even expected, a bit of a surprise. Darla grinned as they began a little nipple sword fight, fencing and slashing with their perky tips. As expected, both girls were looking down aiming and striking. Each woman's nipple danced and bent, springing back to full form after the blow had passed. Darla would strike, stabbing blows, and Becca would counter by gently turning her hips, swiping at Darla's jousts from the side. Both women kept their eyes firmly on the four nipples doing battle between them. 

Darla's strategy seemed to be the stabbing blows, using her size to strike at the larger target. I was amazed at how much Darla treated the nipple fight like a boxing match, landing as many blows as possible against an opponent with larger breasts. Becca pushed her tits forward, hoping to keep their breasts close so the blows would lose force, but Darla moved back, stabbing as she went. 

The blonde suddenly swung from the side, hoping to catch the peaks of Darla's breasts by surprise, but the brunette was faster, and pulled up. Becca grunted as Darla's stiff tips pointed into the blonde's areolas, bending back the prickly flesh with the force of the blow. Darla stabbed again, a near miss, but still close enough to make Becca bite her lower lip. Becca slid her tits left over Darla's, but Darla scooted her nipples out of the way, avoiding any attacks to her spikes. When Darla came down, she scored a direct hit on the base of Becca's areoa, but the blonde thrust forward immediately, and her own thick tips  finally caught Darla's smaller areola. Darla winced, and I could tell even from the distance that the blow had caught her off guard. 

Aside from the few grunts I'd heard from Becca, the blonde had made little noise throughout the fight, instead focusing on the battle of her nipples. The fight had gone pretty much as I'd expected, with each fighter taking turns in controlling the momentum. As I watched though, something changed, and I knew others had seen it before me. The change was drastic, but as I watched, it was also gradual, and my distance prevented catching details. 

What I hadn't expected to see was Becca's thick, swollen nubs grow even thicker with each pass of Darla's now completely outmatched nipple. Darla's had not bent, but in terms of size, it was almost shocking to watch Becca's now monstrous nipple begin battering Darla's pert tips. Darla must have seen it before, as she was not surprised, but the discomfort on her face was apparent. Becca showed no emotion as her nipples began pushing Darla's around, bending them back, and then letting them bounce back before pushing them again. 

Darla moaned as she felt her nipples' resistance failing. By the time Becca's nipples had stopped growing, they were twice the size of Darla's smaller peaks. At that point, Darla's tips flopped around to the whim of the superior points of the blonde aggressor. As Becca felt Darla's weakening resistance, she began viciously swiping her tits from left to right. Each pass was like a mini titfight, in that the larger pair was crashing into the smaller pair like a wrecking ball. While I'd seen a smaller pair beat a larger pair often in the fights that I'd watched (my mind immediately wandered to Kara's nursing her own beaten tits after the fight with Tiffany), the tactic that seemed effective in a lot of them was simply smashing the larger pair into the smaller. 

It seemed effective in the nipple fight as each pass also had its toll on Darla. Becca watched with an alarming amount o disinterest as she finally just thrust her tits forward, ending the nipple fight. Darla moaned sadly as Becca pinned Darla's eft nipple up and her right nipple to the left. The blonde flicked her left nipple over Darla's right, keeping the left pinned while she battered the tip. 

"Please, stop," Darla moaned. 

"You said you could do whatever you wanted, that if I gave up, you'd ignore me," Becca said coldly. "So I'm going to flatten your weak little nipples, than I'm going to flatten your little titties, too. And I'll do each one at a time." I watched Becca begin to fulfill at least the promise on her nipples. Her left nipple came from every direction, and Darla's tip, like some punch-drunk fighter, lazily wobbled on her chest. It certainly wasn't putting up a fight, and before Becca looked meaningfully at Darla and whispered in her ear, I saw how limp and small it had actually become. It was a short glance, because Becca finally thrust her swollen spike forward, flattening Darla's nipple. The crowd murmured, but remained silent as Becca went through the same, drawn out process for Darla's left tip, battering it before flattening it.

"Nipple fight to me," Becca hissed, pulling away from Darla's shade-like tips. I grunted to myself watching Darla's flattened nipples exposed to the sight of everyone there. 

"You fucking flattened my nipples," Darla moaned. Becca pushed them in again, and she yelped. "Your nipples are so much better and stronger than mine," Darla said quickly, wincing as Becca held her beaten tips in place. "You owned my beaten tips, Becca." The blonde grinned, pulling away. 

"Now it's time for those tits," Becca said, the cool voice edging just a bit with disdain at the final word. 

"How about a break, first," a voice called out. I recognized Tiffany's, and watched as Becca turned towards her. She rolled her eyes, but backed away. 

"Fine. Just think about those titties getting flattened, too, Darla. Nothing like anticipation to make the moment more meaningful." 

Darla cupped her tits, wincing as her fingers brushed the lifeless nipples on her chest. The break went quickly, and soon Becca was standing there, her amazing nipples still at full size. I wondered if Tiffany could beat them, but immediately turned my attention to the two women, as Becca wasted no time, slamming her chest forward. The smack was loud, but I was surprised at Darla's reaction. She winced, noticeably, and almost pulled back instinctively. 

"Where are you going?" Becca snapped. She grabbed Darla's shoulders and thrust forward again. Another loud smack, and Darla groaned. Becca slammed forward again, and while her tits swung more easily than Darla's, the blows that were landing were definitely forceful. Becca was experienced, I realized, and she had a strategy that worked for her. Darla tried to pull away, but Becca held her. 

"I thought you wanted to titfight, Darla. Bring those tits closer so I can fight them!" Another blow sent Darla reeling. I saw a familiar, angry look, on Darla's face, though, and she brought her arms around the small of the Becca's back. 

"Then come on, Becca." Due to their natural softness, Becca's breasts seemed to splay out against Dara's firmer rack. Darla began grinding hard against the blonde, forcing her small, firm jugs into and over the softer, paler skin of her opponent's boobs. Becca grunted as she felt the hard tits burrowing into her own, but didn't shy back from contact, pulling Darla in as well. 

"My firm titties are about to pop yours, Becca," Darla hissed. "You flattened my nips pretty good, but I'm going to pound your tits into the worthless sacks they are meant to be." Darla pulled back from the hug and thrust forward, a rocking blow that sent waves from the center of Becca's pale teats outward. Darla thrust again, this time pushing Becca's fleshy tits upward, toward her face. Becca pushed down, but forced her tits around Darla's smaller pair, while Darla grinned. 

"I love those soft, fleshy tits. Good for milking. Not so much for fighting though." Becca snarled and pulled back herself, thrusting forward. While her tits distorted again, the blow did cause some pain, and when she pulled back, I saw her aiming more carefully, her eyes focused on the two firm, young tits in front of her. When she thrust this time, Darla yelled. 

"Oh shit!" Darla said, releasing the hug on her end. Becca was having none of it, pulling back, and holding Darla as still as she could. Another blow — apparently a successful one. Darla's eyes closed in pain, and she swung from the left, connecting her right breast into Becca's right orb. The blonde winced, but moved her arms up to the brunette's shoulders and held her for another straight on blow. 

I could not figure out why that particular tactic was doing so much damage until they turned and I had a profile view. Becca's thick, powerful nipples were hammering Darla's beaten tips even more, and the blows from Becca's larger tits were doing some damage along the way. Darla's distraction allowed Becca to land two more wrecking-ball blows from her larger tits, and the brunette moaned as she tried to fight back. A wild thrust from Darla connected, and Becca groaned, but kept her hands on Darla's shoulders. Both women began trading thrusts. 

Darla took over, landing three blows from her right tit, and moved back into a more quickened pace, punching at Becca's softer breasts with her smaller pair. Becca reacted, grunting or gasping with each hit that shook her breasts. Darla did avoid the blonde's nipples watching her blows and placing them quickly. I noticed that each strike hit under or to the side. 

Becca turned it around as she met one swing head on. I couldn't tell where the nipple struck, but it seemed as though it hadn't done as much damage to Darla as the previous attack, so I assumed it was a glancing blow. Becca quickly fired another shot, thrusting her left breast into Darla's smaller orb. Darla grunted this time, and again as Becca swung from the right. Both women began pulling back to attack, firing shots that jiggled Becca's chest and smacked loudly against Darla's rack. The next moment seemed completely part of the stalemate, save for one detail.

I watched as Becca swung her left breast into Darla's right, and Darla grunted as she tried her own blow. Becca pulled back just enough that, unfortunately for Darla, the latter's left areola and sore nipple fell right onto the powerful tip of Becca's right breast. Darla gurgled as she clutched at her boob, and Becca pushed Darla towards the wall. The brunette allowed herself to be pushed after almost falling, and soon found her body against the living room wall. A crowd of girls surrounded her on the other side, and I noticed Tiffany and the new girl in the center of the party. 

Becca began throwing wild haymakers, but with precision. I'd never seen control like that, but each tit strike found its mark. Becca's breasts slapped mightily against her foe's chest. The echoes were muted by the crowd, but the sound of slapping flesh was easily heard by everyone in the room. 

"I'm going to flatten your titties, too, Darla." Darla twisted, but winced as Becca pulled her arm above her head, thrusting Darla's chest out. 

Becca swung upward, and Darla closed her eyes in anticipation of the blow. She was right to expect a heavy shot, and everyone saw Darla's tits shake with the impact. Darla groaned, awaiting another blow. It came from the side, Becca's heavy left tit plowing into Darla's left with another "crack." Becca slammed her from the other side. I was amazed at how tough her tits seemed to be, given their apparent visible softness. Becca continued the treatment for a few moments, and Darla's head sagged forward. 

Becca released Darla's hands, and the brunette let them drop freely to the side. 

"Watch," Becca ordered. Darla looked down, defeated, as Becca thrust her chest forward. This time, as Becca pushed up, her tits weren't the only ones moving. Darla's smaller breasts pushed up, flopping down as Becca pulled away. Becca had pounded much of the firmness from Darla's sacks in what was one of the more brutal fights I'd seen. Her ferocity was impressive, though I wondered how she'd fare against Tiffany or Sabrina. 

Becca dropped her tits on top of Darla's, pushing them down, and slowly but visibly, Darla's breasts began to spread over her chest. 

"You're flattening my tits," Darla moaned. "Please, Becca. You've got better tits. They're stronger and firmer than mine, and your nipples are unbeatable." 

"Yes they are," Becca said. "Now hold my superior tits." I was again amazed that Becca had won. Even as Darla held them, Becca's tits drooped noticeably. They had some heft, and obviously weren't flat, but their look was surprise given the results.  Becca stepped forward just slightly. 

"Drop them," Becca whispered. Darla kept her eyes on her beaten sacks as she dropped Becca's winning tits on her own. Her breasts flattened from the blow, and Becca pushed forward. "I crushed your little titties, Darla. I flattened you on your turf. Now what am I going to get?" 

"Please, Becca." The cold laugh answered any questions about mercy that the blonde had. 

"Say it, bitch, or I'll make you do it here." I was amazed at how ferocious Becca was, and wondered what she and Darla had in their past. 

"Fine! I'm going to let you use me. I'm your plaything, Becca. I'm your slut. My worthless tits belong to you, and so does the rest of me tonight." Becca reached out to fill her hands with Darla's beaten breasts. She squeezed them. 
"Good little slut. Come upstairs and make me cum." Darla's shoulders sagged and I felt a bit bad for her as she marched upstairs, her conqueror leading the way. 

There was a moment of quiet before Tiffany's voice broke out again.

"Who wants to challenge Sarah?"