News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister, Part Fourteen

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Fourteen
« on: July 08, 2018, 11:08:30 AM »
For a moment, there was no response from the few girls. Then I heard a familiar voice. I couldn't place it until I saw the woman who spoke, but when she stepped out, I grinned. A tall, toned, busty redhead stepped forward, peeling off her sports bra and letting her tits fall on her chest. They sagged more than my girlfriend's, I remembered, though not having to compare to Tiffany's spectacular rack, I found myself lusting after Nikki's breasts again. I flashed back for just a moment, watching Nikki play tennis at school, even the best sports bra unable to hide the size of her shaking titflesh. I fast-forwarded to Tiffany meeting her in the latter's living room, pairing their tits against one another until Tiffany ultimately flattened her foe's breasts. 

"I'll take her tits out," Nikki grinned. A cheer went up, I assumed because Nikki was the "local" girl. I waited to see Sarah, and guessed right as the black-haired mystery lady came out. This "friend" of Tiffany's was a surprise, but it wasn't a terribly difficult one to see. The titfight circle seemed a small one, so seeing the black-haired girl at a meeting outside of the sorority made some sense to me. So did Sarah's desire to compete. 

As she pulled her shirt over her head, I noticed two things. Her tits were smaller than Nikki's, pale, with pink nipples that were around the same shape as Tiffany's gumdrop sized nipples, but noticeably smaller. Nikki's tips were smaller still, but almost seemed harder for the size. I couldn't stop from licking my lips in anticipation as Sarah, moved towards her. I also noticed that they were incredibly firm looking. They looked even firmer than Tiffany's dense breasts. I wondered how strong they were. They almost seemed to protrude from her chest, and I wondered for the first time since watching these encounters, if Sarah's tits were fake. They were certainly spectacular, and their creamy skin contrasted well with the visible pinkness of her areolas and nipples.

If Nikki's sagged just a bit more than Tiffany's, I was amazed at how much softer they looked when compared to Sarah's perky tits. But the nipple fight was first, I realized, as Nikki cupped her breasts from beneath, bringing her compact points to the new girl's tits. Sarah's face was a strange mixture of angles and roundness. Her high cheekbones gave her a regal appearance, but her cheeks did not seem drawn for it; her full lips were shining and her straight, pointed nose, ended with a gentle curve rather than sharply. I admit I was entranced for a moment, but when I saw her eyes, I almost gasped. They were deep and blue, and full of uncertainty. 

"It's her first fight," I breathed quietly. 

She looked like it, too, cupping her firm breasts beneath her, mirroring Nikki's movements despite the fact that she had no reason to do so. Nikki nodded, and Sarah reciprocated. I was in awe, watching the new girl gently put her nipples to the test for this first time, and was completely unsurprised when she pulled back. A few of the girls laughed knowingly, but none of them seemed to be malicious. 

"It's okay, Sarah," Nikki said, more tenderly than I would have expected. Nikki brushed her left tit up against Sarah's right, flicking the larger nipple with her smaller tip. Sarah gasped and pushed her entire tit forward, squeezing the base so her nipple was protruding from her tit. Nikki took the bait, slapping at the exposed bud with her own nipple and causing Sarah to whimper. Sarah tried to direct the assault more with her hand than with her breast I realized, and the blows were less powerful without the mass of her large tits behind them. Nikki took the blows, landing several for each of Sarah's attempts. I certainly thought the size advantage would have helped her, but she was taking the beating like a punching bag. Nikki began directing some of her attacks to Sarah's left jug. Soon Sarah was pushing and pulling her tits around, trying to avoid Nikki's much more accurate attacks. 

Nikki began concentrating on stabbing the gorgeous girl's nipples, and Sarah finally dropped her breasts. She began swinging her shoulders, at first I thought to attack with swipes, but soon I realized she was doing so to avoid the beating that the redhead was putting on her pained nips. She gasped when Nikki scored a strike, and the redhead grinned as she finally grabbed Sarah's shoulders. 

"Stop moving," Nikki laughed. "I'm trying to crush your nipples here." Sarah groaned as Nikki pushed forward, landing a blow against her foe's tits. She leaned up, pushing her left nipple into the new girl's right bud. As she got a feel for the location, she began thrusting repeatedly, battering the tip. Sarah squirmed as the discomfort grew, trying to pull away, but Nikki's strength held her close. 

"You feel my nipple beating on yours, newbie?" Nikki asked. Sarah grunted in response, unable to help but look down and watch her nipple battered. "Yeah, watch that perfect little nub get bent," Sarah did so, still struggling. 

"Okay, that's enough," Nikki said. I saw a look of relief cross Sarah's face, but knew that it was premature. Nikki wrapped her arms around the slender, toned midriff of her opponent and pulled her close. I saw Nikki shift, her tits wobbling a bit as she found what I was sure she thought was a comfortable position. The only sense of movement I saw from my vantage point was the gentle flexing of Nikki's shoulders, indicating her grinding motion. I knew from previous fights what I was seeing: Nikki was grinding her nipples against Sarah's. 

"Oh, no," Sarah whispered. She tried pushing away, but Nikki just grinned. 

"It's your first fight, Sarah. If you want to give up the nipple fight, I'll let you." Sarah shook her head, grinding back. Nikki grunted. "I'm all for a fight, newbie," she hissed. And Nikki ground with her, each woman's breast shifting slightly under the precise contact. Sarah's lips were trembling, and I knew that she'd taken too much of a beating. 

My assumption was made fact when I saw Sarah's grip on Nikki's back loosen, and the former's hands rested comfortably on the first smooth curve on the tennis player's ass. I forced back a lonely bedroom scene in which Sarah served her better so as to better concentrate on the contest in front of me. Sarah's hands went limp as she groaned, and Nikki pulled away. The redhead had obliterated the black-haired girl's tips, Nikki's own spikes as hard as I'd ever seen them. Nikki looked down, almost apologetically. Then she pushed forward, thrusting her nipples full into Sarah's beaten pair. They inverted almost instantly, and Sarah wailed. Nikki held the new fighter up, her face half-smiling, half snarling as she beat Sarah's nipples back. 

"We done?" Nikki asked. Sarah nodded. 

"Please, get off my tits," Sarah asked, her voice cracking. "You've got better nipples. They're stronger than mine." Nikki immediately released Sarah and held her tit up. Sarah looked over to Tiffany, who shrugged. 

"I'm in a hurry to crush your tits. Move it," Nikki said, though somehow she'd switched from the aggressive tone earlier to a more comforting tone. I wondered what Nikki was up to, but Sarah seemed to relax and take the hint, leaning over and wrapping her lips around the victor's turgid peak. Judging from Nikki's reaction, Sarah was eager to learn some of the finer points of titfighting, including how to fulfill the victor's rights. Nikki groaned but still held Sarah's head in place as she moved to the other nipple. The slight smacking sound filled a suddenly silent room. Nikki pulled her head away. 

"Go get some rest. I want you to be well prepared to watch those gorgeous tits flatten under mine." Sarah said nothing as she pulled away, but cupped her breasts, massaging them gently. Tiffany was at her side in a second, whispering to her and putting her arm around her. Several girls patted Nikki on the shoulder, pulling them away from one another to console and congratulate them. 

They spoke in hushed tones for a moment, and I kept getting a view of a blonde whom I had not seen before. I shrugged, as it didn't appear she was going to fight at the moment, and kept my eyes glued to Sarah, who was standing tall, taking advice from two girls. Her nipples were still the beaten bumps on her tits, but even after her complete destruction nipple to nipple, she still looked good and ready. Her jaw was now set, and I wondered if she was ready to pick up her aggression from a fighting standpoint. 

As the spectators peeled away from floor, Nikki and Sarah took a few steps towards one another. 

"You ready?" Nikki asked. With a fevered yell, Sarah charged, slamming her firm breasts into Nikki's tits. The redhead groaned as her breasts swelled from the impact, shimmying over her chest as they returned to their original shape. Another vicious swipe from Sarah's heavy tits displayed their firmness, as Nikki's jugs swung from left to right, then into each other, flattening against the sides of her own breasts. Sarah pushed her tits in again, then tried to reach around and grab Nikki in a hug. I can only imagine that someone told her to grind Nikki out of it, but the redhead was a bit more experienced, and grabbed Sarah's hands, preventing what looked to be a bear hug. 

Nikki swung her large breasts, connecting with her right onto Sarah's right tit. The black-haired girl's breast shifted slightly, and Sarah winced. I wondered if she'd get used to the pain as Nikki swung back, hitting the new girl's left breast with the same sort of motion. Nikki's flesh bent a bit under the pressure, but the pain rocked Sarah again. She steeled her jaw and thrust forward, interrupting Nikki's next swing. 

The thrust sent her left breast into Nikki's left tit, and in the mid-stroke, Nikki's right breast crashed into her left. Nikki grunted as she felt her own breast slam into her other jug, while Sarah's boob was hitting it dead on. Sarah swung from her hips. I nearly applauded as she increased the effectiveness of her stroke. Nikki thought it was effective, too, apparently, as she groaned, releasing Sarah's hands. Sarah quickly seized the advantage and trapped Nikki's arms in a bearhug. As Sarah closed her arms around the redhead's sculpted frame, it was easy to see the advantage Sarah's tits had in firmness. Nikki's tits already mushroomed more than the new woman's jugs had. In fact, Sarah's meaty tits were pushing into Nikki's sacks with more and more pressure. 

"Fuck," Nikki groaned. 

"Grind her out!" an oddly familiar voice called. Sarah took the advice to heart and began swinging her torso back and forth, lifting her legs to push Nikki's tits up. Nikki responded, swinging her own torso in an opposing rhythm. With each pass, one of the pairs of tits seemed dominant. Nikki's bigger jugs rode over Sarah's breasts, melting around them and swallowing them, while in the next pass, Sarah's firm tits seemed to push Nikki's big tits around. Sarah, still a stranger to the pain, seemed to have lost some of the intensity in her fight, though she was still pushing hard. Her firm tits didn't move as much, seemingly, but the red tint to her skin indicated the effects that Nikki's larger breasts were having on her own. Neither woman seemed to give, each moving position to mirror the other's. Both had their left hand on the other's right shoulder, with the opposing hand on the respective hip. 

Each woman met the other's thrusts willingly, as though they had decided that their tits needed to be faced off an equal footing. One woman would twist her hip, thrusting her torso and the other woman would meet it, their breasts slamming together at their points. Sarah would wince, though it often seemed the pain was leftover from the nipple fight, as it only happened when their breasts met tip to tip. Sarah's breasts bent less, I noticed, while Nikki's tits molded around Sarah's. Nikki, however. Used her toned body to good use, and seemed to gain more intense strikes. Her back muscles tightened noticeably, and Sarah would sometimes even take a half-step back before repositioning her feet. 

I heard some grunting soon, and both women began wincing with each pass. I still could not tell who was winning, however.  At times, Nikki's tits landed atop Sarah's pert boobs, and at other moments, it looked as though Sarah's jugs were pushing Nikki's pair all over her chest. Sarah suddenly pulled back, and I thought Nikki had bested her perky breasts, but then the black-haired girl thrust into the redhead's meaty chest. Nikki groaned as Sarah thrust forward sliding her tits back and forth again. Nikki's hands fell to her chest, and as she cupped her breasts, apparently in pain from the vicious strike and grinding, Sarah pushed forward, her flesh slapping against Nikki's larger jugs again. Nikki winced, but thrust back, and Sarah met the thrust. Both tits were now moving more than when the fight started, and even Sarah's firm rack jiggled sexily with each blow at that point in the fight. 

Sarah's blows, however, seemed to be taking over, and her first salvo in the titfight flashed back in my memory. She was pulling back and slamming forward. While Nikki tried to meet her thrusts, more often than not, her larger breasts were pushed back at the point of contact, ballooning out before Sarah pulled back. Sarah's tits held firm, though nowhere near as strongly as they had. They did bend less, and Sarah's face was growing more and more confident with each of the strikes. 

Nikki tried a last ditch thrust or two, slamming her tits into Sarah's, and while the new girl stepped back, it was pretty easy to see what had happened. Nikki's tits flattened against Sarah's on the first powerful blow, but as Sarah responded and met Nikki's next blow, the latter's flesh splashed back, pancaking against her chest. 

Sarah had a good instinct for titfighting, I realized as she grabbed Nikki and held her close, keeping the redhead's flattened tits between them. She began grinding against Nikki, whom at that point began moaning, but had not yet surrendered. Nikki's arms slowly went up Sarah's back, and Nikki slowly twisted until her tits were laying atop Sarah's. Sarah twisted a bit as she felt Nikki's maneuver, but waited until the redhead was finished before thrusting up, her own breasts pushing Nikki's up and outward as the limp flesh drooped to the side, yielding to Sarah's firmer, perkier tits.

"I give," Nikki cried out as her tits flopped aside during a particularly strong grind from the black-haired rookie. Sarah delicately pulled away, watching Nikki's limp sacks slowly flow towards the center of her chest like a river whose course had been redetermined. They hung, loose and empty on her chest as Sarah gently pushed, seemingly enjoying the view of her tits pushing Nikki's around. 

"Why'd you give?" Sarah asked. "I wasn't done playing." 

"You flattened me, Sarah. You flattened my saggy, beaten jugs. Please," Sarah had a fake pout on, but released her opponent and smiled. Sarah surprised everyone by grabbing Nikki's face and kissing her hard, on the lips. At first Nikki fought, but Sarah held it, and soon the redhead's hands found the raven-haired girl's hips. Sarah pulled away, and hefted her left breast. 

"From what Tiffany told me, you have to suck my tit now, loser," Nikki nodded, apparently still stunned from the kiss, and bent over to fill her mouth with the victorious nipple. Sarah sighed as she enjoyed the attention, allowing Nikki to take her time. A few times, the victorious woman would reach down and gently massage the beaten udders of her foe, which were  hanging and swinging loosely beneath her submissive pose.

Nikki didn't seem a hurry to end it either, switching at least twice before Faith (Cindy's last victim) finally shouted "Get a room." Nikki stood up, her face flushed and smiling. She wiped her mouth and the two embraced, Sarah's firmer tits still pushing Nikki's beaten sacks outward. They whispered, then Nikki nodded and followed Sarah to the side of the room. 

I wondered if Tiffany was going to pair off when I heard her voice. 

"Okay ladies. One more fight?" 

A general murmur of agreement came up from the crowd. 

"You ready, Connie?" Tiffany asked. I tried to remember a Connie at any of the other gatherings, and couldn't. I turned my attention to the appearance of yet another woman. 

Tiffany was standing, topless in the center of the room, when  a blonde woman stepped into my field of vision, her own shirt still on, and stretched taut over her own round tits. I couldn't get a good look at the size comparison, as both women were moving around, though I could tell from the women trying to find position that they were going to fight. They matched up fairly well, and the blonde nervously pulled her shirt over her head.

I shook my head in disbelief. It looked as though this girl was also new tonight. I wondered why I hadn't seen them before. I also wondered why she was taking on Tiffany. Her breasts looked almost the same size as my girlfriend's jugs, though they hung lower on her chest than Tiffany's did. The brown-red nipples pointed straight out, thick and already hard. When she'd pulled the shirt up, both tits had followed it until their sheer weight forced them to bounce against her chest, jiggling enticingly. 

Her blonde hair was cut relatively short, just above the shoulders, and framed an attractive round face. Her brown eyes were visible from my viewpoint, and while I was hidden in the dark, I was able to see how big and attractive they were. Something seemed familiar about her, and I wondered if she and Tiffany knew each other from the sorority. I completely stopped caring as both my girlfriend and the new blonde girl stepped towards the center of the room. 

Tiffany's eyes wandered up and down her foe's body, drinking in every detail of the blonde's smooth, supple curves and her pale skin. I followed Tiffany's lead, watching a smooth neck flare out into Connie's slender shoulders. Her arms drew my eye downward, and given my fascination, I lingered, much like Tiffany had, on her breasts. In comparison, they did hang lower, but they seemed dense, and those nipples matched Tiffany's in size and seemed to match them in stiffness. As I watched, she cupped her boobs, and they maintained their shape as she lifted them. They fell back heavily again, and I stifled a groan. While they certainly shook, they stayed notably firm; I could tell Tiffany was in for a good battle. 

As I watched, I saw no cameras, and while part of me was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't watch the fight over and over again, I liked that the matches had become more isolated and simpler once again. I leaned forward to watch with interest as Tiffany brought her full, heavy chest towards Connie's own impressive teats. 

"Like you wanted?" Tiffany asked, implying some previous arrangement. Connie nodded and both women cupped their tits and brought their breasts just close to touching. I grinned, awaiting the beginning of the nipple fight. I took just a moment to compare their nipples, and was impressed at how equal they looked. Connie's might have been slightly longer, but Tiffany's nips looked slightly thicker. I couldn't gauge too well from my distance, however, and made a note to ask Tiffany. 

I was always amazed at a woman's reaction when she brought her nipples against another pair, and Connie certainly did not disappoint her first time. She pursed her lips and inhaled sharply, almost whistling as Tiffany leaned forward just enough to send her left nip against Connie's right tip. Connie looked down to watch the two stiff peaks match up, even shifting her torso so that her right nipple scraped and slid against Tiffany's left nub. Both nipples bent slightly, springing back before the two women repeated the same motion in reverse. Tiffany's breast seemed to push forward on the next pass, slightly pressing Connie's pair as she made a slow thrust at the blonde's pert nips. Connie grunted, and tried pushing back, but Tiffany had pulled away, so the blonde's nipples thrust at empty air. 

Tiffany cupped her left breast and attacked swiftly, stabbing at Connie's right nipple. I could tell the blonde was a fast learner, as she tried to move her tit out of the way, but didn't move fast enough. Tiffany's nipple stabbed at the blonde's areola, and she flicked Connie's tip with her own. Again, both nipples bent, as Tiffany's went to her left, and Connie's flicked upward, before both tips regained their form. Connie tried another strike, and while Tiffany was faster, pulling away from the stabbing motion, the former did not let up, landing the next blow with a stab to Tiffany's right areola. Tiffany winced but didn't slow her own attack, striking back with a swift thrust. The blow glanced off of Connie's heavy breast, missing the nipple, I noticed, but not by much.

Regardless of the margin of the miss, Connie took advantage, sending a shot at Tiffany's left tip. Tiffany met the thrust, and both nipples collided. Both women winced, and Tiffany grunted, but my girlfriend added another shot with her other breast, scraping her nipple across Connie's left areola. Connie grimaced, but pulled back and tried to twist her torso to scrape. It seemed effective, as Tiffany's breasts pulled back. I was amazed at the intensity of the fight to this point. Both women were watching their turgid peaks duel it out, each nipple flicking against it's counterpart. 

There certainly didn't seem to be a favorite in the nipple fight. As I watched, the two women ceased their stabbing attempts and moved to a more grinding motion. Tiffany's nipples pushed as she ground, though, and occasionally, her tips would push Connie's areolae in, caving the prickly flesh just for a moment before it would push back out. Connie's nips seemed to be more focused on scraping across Tiffany's stiff nubs, flicking at their tips and forcing them to bend before they sprang back to their original position. 

I wondered if there would be a winner, or if both women would call it a draw. Both women were still grinding, and neither woman tried to avoid contact as they began insisting on nipple to nipple contact. The women watching were obviously intent. The room was quiet save for the shuffling sound of flesh on flesh. 

Tiffany suddenly pulled back and thrust forward. The attack certainly surprised Connie, who groaned as she felt Tiffany's thick nips stab into her areolae, denting them for a moment. Tiffany repeated the move, and Connie moved a second too late, allowing Tiffany's spikes another blow. Connie let out a guttural grunt as she reached up for Tiffany's shoulders, letting her breasts fall against her chest. Tiffany used the time to measure another blow, stabbing with her right nipple at the base of Connie's left tip. 

I could tell Connie was quickly growing uncomfortable. She fired her own shot into Tiffany's left tip, and my girlfriend grunted, but still managed to land yet another blow. This time, as Connie had released her big tits, Tiffany's blow not only hit the left nipple, but slightly compressed the left breast, flattening it so the front end of the gland became vertical, if only for a second. Connie thrust upward, further pushing her tit inward and winced. 

Tiffany seemed to smell blood in the nipple fight and began alternating her blows, first from the left and then from the right, in a flurry that might have impressed Ali. I'd rarely seen her so focused, and my pride swelled as I watched her batter her opponent again. 

Connie seemed to know but gamely fought, hoping to land a blow that would stop the madness of swirling titflesh between them. Some of the blows were becoming smacks, the wet sound echoing off the walls. Tiffany finally landed a massive blow with both tits and Connie yelled. 

"Fuck!" reverberated around the room, and a couple of the girls gasped. 

Tiffany pulled away just enough to present her victory to the gathered women. Connie's nipples were both bent outward, pointing away from her chest, and Tiffany grinned as she looked down. Connie groaned as her broken tips came into view, whispering something as she looked down at the damage Tiffany had wrought once again. Connie's first experience, however, was not over.

Tiffany slid away, allowing Connie's nipples to regain their original position on her chest. They looked slightly smaller and softer, but they still stood out. Tiffany grinned and lightly brushed Connie's left tip with her own hard spike. Connie's nipple bent and folded under the pressure as Tiffany's nips asserted their dominance. I half-wished I were watching it on video so I could rewind it. 

"Here's the deal, Connie," Tiffany said, clearly over the crowd. "It's your first fight, and I've clearly bested your nips, so I'll be nice and give you the choice. Do you concede? Do I have better nipples? Or do I prove it by flattening them in front of this adoring crowd?" 

Connie glowered at Tiffany, but some part of her seemed to understand that was, in fact, a generous gesture.   

"You've got the better nipples, Tiffany. You bent my nips with yours." 

"Break?" Tiffany asked. Connie nodded, though I could tell she was frustrated. Both women walked away from one another, taking a break. 

Tiffany stopped and looked right into my office for just a moment, massaging her heavy tits. I felt my cock lurch in my pants as she stopped to give me a very brief private show. She turned and went to wait for the break to pass. I wondered about the new girl and her mindset, how much the nipple defeat was going through her head. It certainly hadn't been too damaging to Sarah., whose tits had just beaten Nikki's full breasts. 

But Tiffany had done a much more forceful job of displaying control. She'd made Connie choose the punishment, and the least embarrassing was still humiliation. Nikki's light treatment of Sarah might have stricken the black-haired rookie as patronizing. My girlfriend had left no illusion as to where the control lay in that contest. I didn't know if that had been significant, but I found myself more aware of the games people played in these contests, especially. 

Soon enough, Tiffany and Connie met at the center of the room. Tiffany didn't even glance in my direction as she walked back, though I couldn't tell if it was focus or her protection of my secret hiding place.  Regardless, she soon stood tit to tit with her new opponent. Just as they were about to start, it dawned on me I wouldn't get to see my girlfriend after the fight. I'd have to ask her about it on Sunday, my first day in the new apartment, as I was moving on Saturday. 

My brief daydream about the apartment was interrupted by the real life dream in front of me as my girlfriend began using her breasts in competition against another woman. I rubbed the front of my pants despite myself, then shook myself out of my reverie and focused on the action. 

Tiffany pushed forward first, and Connie followed as soon as she could. The result was two pairs of breasts pushing towards each other at almost the same time. I caught myself almost holding my breath, despite having seen similar sights before. Tiffany's  breast seemed to push further in, as both breasts flattened slightly at the tip, creating a dark vertical line between the breasts where they touched, but Connie's breasts compressed more. I grunted, already confident in my girlfriend's victory. 

The next pass did nothing to dissuade my thought process, as Tiffany launched her left breast at Connie's right. The blonde's boob shook and danced with the impact, bending away from Tiffany's powerful blow before settling and shimmying on her chest once more. 

But Connie did not actually wilt. A huge smack filled the room as she shot her just struck right breast across both women's chests, slamming into Tiffany's right orb. Tiffany's own breast shook now, quivering with impact, and it might have stopped if Connie hadn't thrown another shot from her left breast into Tiffany's still shaking right tit. Tiffany pulled back but Connie pressed forward, sending both her tits forward. As the moving target was harder to hit, the blow that struck was glancing, but still made my girlfriend wince. While Connie's tits did not seem to be as firm, they were obviously causing some pain.

Cursing, Tiffany thrust forward, and both women groaned as their tits slapped against one another. The next blow wasn't so much a slap. Both women slammed their tits together, and each breast compressed at the tip, flattening the front half of Tiffany's breasts, but the compression occurred further into Connie's tits. Both women yelped and Connie grabbed Tiffany's arms. Tiffany locked her fingers around the forearms of the blonde girl and they began pushing their tits together less violently, but also more consistently. Neither, it seemed wanted to continue with such vicious tit-boxing. Connie still swung her torso more than Tiffany, though, pulling her left boob back to slam it (with much less force this time) into Tiffany's right jug. Both tits jiggled but they pushed their breasts together again. They ground for a few moments before Tiffany returned the short-slam favor, pulling back her whole torso and crashing down. 

Connie grunted as her flesh was slightly pushed out at the side and Tiffany kept her breasts buried into Connie's. The blonde groaned as Tiffany began pushing ever so slightly, ensuring her tits were boring into the center of Connie's jugs. Connie pushed back, and the suddenness of the movement forced my girlfriend off of her. Connie took the opportunity to slam her breasts into Tiffany's once more, a thunderous blow. This time Tiffany stepped back as her left breast was pushed up noticeably. Connie had gained some confidence, it seemed. Tiffany threw her right breast into Connie's left, with a loud clap. The swing connected on the inside of Connie's breast, forcing her flesh outward, toward her arm. Connie's gaze flickered down to her breast shaking all over the place. Tiffany saw the distraction and alternated the shot, landing a direct hit on Connie's right breast and repeating almost exactly the motion she'd caused with Connie's left teat. Tiffany thrust forward again, trying to place her boobs between Connie's jiggling orbs. Connie swung back, though, slamming the inside of her left tit against the outside of Tiffany's right breast, causing Tiffany's jug to flail outward. Tiffany winced, and Connie, apparently a fast learner, took advantage. 

She battered Tiffany's breasts with her own, unleashing a salvo of shots into my girlfriend's poor udders. Tiffany's tits began shaking all over her chest, and even as she put her hands on Connie's shoulders, the blonde pushed against Tiffany with her hands on my girlfriend's waist. They struggled, Tiffany trying to pull and Connie trying to push. Connie still managed to keep swinging somehow, landing a few solid blows. One of them slammed directly into Tiffany's right breast, and the result was Tiffany and Connie's breasts both splashing outward, compressing at their tips, then ballooning away at the sides. 

I wondered at that moment if Tiffany was going to win or not. She'd been in such control. In her last fight, the doubt, I'd thought, had come from the loss to Sabrina. But she'd beaten Tanya soundly, and confidently. Tiffany was still fighting, I saw as she began swinging back, but now I had this shadow of uncertainty pecking the base of my brain. 

I continued to watch the contest, and the breasts met one another with startling frequency. The slapping became almost rhythmic, and each blow was paired with reddening flesh folding in amongst the other. Tiffany's breasts were shaking more freely, and I felt myself lick my lips as I imagined her on her knees, scooping Connie's tit into her mouth. The image sent my hand into my pants, and I sighed as I rubbed myself. 

Connie's blows were moving faster, forcing more and more of Tiffany's heavy breasts outward when they landed. Sometimes the strike pushed Tiffany's tits up, but others, Connie seemed very focused on landing the inside-to-outside blow. Tiffany responded in kind, each slap sending an almost shimmer of titflesh, like heat off of pavement, before the blurring stopped and the mammary settled. 

Connie gave as good as she got, sending waves of impact through my girlfriend's quickly softening tits. Connie's tits weren't holding up as well, either, and when Tiffany landed her own shots, both pairs of breasts were shaking and wobbling all over the place. They never returned their own grind, and kept the distance between them with their arms, circling. I wondered if some of the girls were bored but when I saw someone behind the two women, they were leaning forward, cradling their chin in their hand. 

Connie let loose a massive shot, and the slap became a thunderous blow that caused several of the girls to gasp (which covered my own). Tiffany grunted and fell backwards, landing on her ass. 

"Get up, you bitch," Connie hissed. While they were fighting, it had been civil, and I don't know what had changed. Something had, though. Tiffany shot up, and slammed her whole body forward. Connie had time to react, but seemingly not enough, as Tiffany landed a direct hit. Connie groaned this time, and her tits both splashed outward. Her flesh ballooned out, but regained its shape as Tiffany pulled back. Connie thrust her own tits forward desperately, making contact between her right mammary and Tiffany's left. Tiffany's right tit glanced, Connie's left, but Connie's blow with her right compressed Tiffany's jug impressively. My girlfriend's tit was pushed back farther than it had been at any other point in the fight, a sign of their weakening.

I couldn't help but wonder about my girlfriend and what shape her tits were in. They were battering Connie's pair, but also taking some heavy shots, and jiggling all over her chest. I'd stopped rubbing myself by that point, and had to remind myself that getting caught would be bad enough. Getting caught masturbating would probably get me shot. I watched Connie take over for a few blows, landing three consecutively. Tiffany looked tired and in pain, but wasn't obviously ready to give up. She launched her left breast into Connie's right, then followed suit with her right tit.

That blow was a particularly solid strike, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Connie's left tit actually molded itself around the strike, and while Tiffany's heavy tits compressed at the point of impact, Connie's seemed to spill away. It was sudden, unlike some of the other fights I'd seen, but unsurprising that it would happen so quickly, given that both women were swinging so violently. Connie groaned as she felt her tits' resistance break, and Tiffany continued alternating blows. With two more strikes, both of Connie's breasts had bent, bested my girlfriend's powerful jugs. 

Tiffany sighed as she slowed her strikes, showing her dominance by pushing her tits, which still flattened more than they had, into Connie's shivering teats. Tiffany's jugs pushed Connie's beaten flesh around, shifting the loose flesh up, then down, and to the sides at whatever direction Tiffany's malicious whim desired. Tiffany pushed them around before Connie finally said "Give up," loudly enough for everyone to hear. Tiffany pulled away, letting Connie's boobs drop against her chest, beaten and probably bruised. They certainly looked softer as Tiffany raised her hands in victory, while Connie held her hands on her hips, breathing hard. 

"Another win for me!" Tiffany said. "Ow." A few of the girls laughed, and even Connie, the fight over, couldn't suppress the grin. 

"After a fight like that, I don't want any stakes. The idea of anyone touching my tits right now is painful. Just say it, bitch," Tiffany said lightly, and Connie seemed to understand there was no malice. 

"Tiffany's big, heavy tits are better than these flopping bags. Tiffany has better tits than I do." A few cheers went up, and the girls all congregated towards the couch, making most of them looking away. I used the time to slip back down the hallway. 

I made my way out of the basement, halfway thankful that it was so dark, because the starlight was enough to see by when I found the door. I made my way to the car, and slipped inside, driving off to my house. I had left my phone in the car, an I had a text message from Tiffany. 

"Hope you enjoyed the fight, baby. I'll call in a while." I felt my heart warm, and immediately cursed myself for being such a dork. I didn't have time to dwell on it when the phone went off, playing the most basic ringtone I could find. Tiffany had threatened to change it several times. 

I answered it. 

"Hello?" I asked. I was unsurprised to hear my girlfriend's voice. 

"Hey," she said, her voice still a bit tight. I realized she must have been hurting and felt a pang of sympathy. "Just wanted to let you know I'll be over tomorrow to help with the move, but it might be after lunch. I've got to take Connie to my house." 

"Yeah, I was going to ask you about that. Why are you taking her home?" 

There was a pause. "Well, it seems she's been dating my brother." I didn't say anything. My eyes had gone wide, and suddenly speech was no longer a skill I possessed. I flashed back to the scene in the living room and tried to shake myself awake. 

"So she and Dan," I began. 

"Yep. Look we'll talk tomorrow. I promise. But I have to get clothed now." As the call ended with a beep, I realized that my girlfriend had been speaking to me topless. It allowed the previous information to go away, and I foolishly hoped I wouldn't think about it until Tiff and I spoke.