News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jenn v Sarah Round 3

• 5 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Jenn v Sarah Round 3
« on: October 26, 2009, 07:14:47 AM »
"Hi Sarah, that Peccavi woman you introduced to me is a bitch." It was Andrew, my sorta boy friend. "You know she said she wanted sailing lessons. Well I took her out on the lake today. This is the about the fourth time. The first three times she was fine. Just another person trying to learn to sail. And yeah she seems to have told you the truth. She’s got a new guy, Brendon, seems to be mad about him. She’s not after me or anything, not after revenge on you or anything. She just wants to learn to sail so she can impress this Brendon guy. We talk about ice hockey- she is real keen on that. You know I like that too. And you know she even invited to a match. I told you that.” He seemed to sigh his voice dropped a fraction. “And yeah you said she was trying to steal me away from you.”

”Ah’ I thought ‘he had had  to admit that he was wrong- guys never like doing that and are sheepish when they get caught out’ . He heard me breathe sharply and went on quickly "But Sarah it really isn’t like that I spoke to her again. We would be going with some friends of hers. Not alone! Until today I would have gone. And like I said she seemed ok, someone wanting to learn to sail. Well that’s what I thought till today." He paused for the first time since I had picked up the phone.

"Well what happened today Andrew?" I asked.

'We were going to go sailing. We arranged to meet at the jetty- you know the one where I keep my ketch. I got there about the same time as she did. We walked along the jetty. Suddenly she nudged me in the ribs and said ‘Hey see that girl with the long hair?’

'I nodded, it was hard not to. She was thin and had the longest blonde hair I have ever seen. It reached down to her feet, in fact it would have trailed along the ground except that it was tied up by some ribbon. Peccavi went on "I fought her on New Years Eve, she’s an entertainer, she was stupid enough to make fun of me and my friends in her act. I had some fun. I left her with her hair tied to the bar. And I’m going to have some more fun. Just watch" she squeezed my arm and walked up to this girl who was just standing there on the pier minding her own business. Peccavi sneered at her "Hi girlie, remember me?

'The other girl just turned bright red. She seemed speechless. Then she went very white and gasped. She looked round as if for some friend to support her, then said, "Yeah I do, hi" in a very small voice.

'Peccavi stepped closer still to this girl. They must have been only a few inches apart. Peccavi giggled. "So lil bitch do you remember ...you picked a fight with me! She poked the long haired blonde in the ribs. "Didn’t you and do you remember what happened?" She poked her in the ribs again. This time she must have poked hard for the other girl winced and stepped back a pace.
[
‘"Yes you kicked my ass totally," the other girl paused as if trying to get her mind together before going on "Real bad I think. Its hazy a lil for me." The poor kid was terrified, she was shaking, she looked thin and weak. She stepped back. She was almost shrinking as Peccavi stood over her.

'Now Peccavi isn't tall but she is solid and she was menacing this girl. She was glaring at her. But all the time I could see she wasn't angry. It was as if she was making out she was angry. But she was having fun at this little wimpy girl's expense.”

“I know exactly what you mean Andrew.  I’ve heard about that, it’s a trick she uses to scare people. She isn’t angry she just pretends to be. But just because she isn’t angry doesn’t mean she won’t hurt the other person. She’s a bully. She enjoys making them scared.” I’d done more then hear her mock anger, I’d suffered from it the first time she and I met. She had made me fume with her insults. But I wasn’t telling Andrew that.

He continued  "‘Lil hazy'" she mimicked the other girl and went on "Did you blot it out of your memory? Do I need to remind you again?" She stepped forward till she was only an inch away from the long haired blonde. She poked the blonde in the ribs again." Oh my, are you still" she paused as if for effect "…entertaining? Are you still singing and dancing at the clubs? Are you still teasing people who are better then you?"

'I was horrified, Peccavi was just terrorizing this kid who looked greenish and was trembling. Peccavi’s behavior was so bad. She was enjoying mocking this kid. I wanted to stop it. I wanted her to let the poor kid go. I grabbed hold of Peccavi's arm and said "Jenn calm down, what has this girl done to you?"

'She shook my arm away and sneered at the kid "Lil surly girl what's biting you?" She stood so close to this kid smirking as if she was so sure she could terrify her even more.

"I intervened again, this time I tried a quieter approach "Stop bullying the kid, you've made her squirm what more do you want Jenn?"

'But all she did was step closer yet, pressing her body against the kid’s. I could tell she was enjoying this as she said "what’s wrong lil girl"

‘The girl looked at me, as if imploring my help. She was sexy- or at least she would have been if she wasn’t so clearly terrified. She shook so much her hair seemed to shimmer; it was as if it was waving in the breeze. "You want free tickets to the club? Anything, ok just let me be." she panted.

"Peccavi- I don’t think I could ever call her Jenn again sneered "I want to make you beg." She slapped the kid's face .You insulted me! You tried to fight me' She slapped the blonde's face again.’ Now you’re going to pay’.

'All the time I could tell she was only doing this for effect, she wasn't angry at all, it was all put on to scare the other girl.'

Once again Andrew paused and drew breath giving me time to say "Yeah I know she is a bully. She’s not a nice girl at all. I told you that. That’s why I didn’t want you having anything to do with her."

But Sarah, you haven’t heard the full story yet." Andrew resumed telling me. I knew he was worried, that he had to tell someone, so I just listened "Peccavi reached out to twine the blonde's hair in her hand while she slapped the blonde again with her other hand. ’Lil girl why so scared? You going to tell mommy big bad Jenn was nasty to you?" Peccavi giggled loudly as she pushed her body against the blonde's.

'The kid shook, she tried to buy some time by saying "I'll fight you at the club tonight if you like. But you got me by surprise please don’t hurt me."

'Peccavi sneered again. 'So you really want to fight me again do you?" She pushed the younger girl back along the jetty and slapped her face. She pushed again and the kid stumbled back. But not far because that slut Peccavi yanked the kid’s hair- she still held onto it -she pulled the girl back again.

Andrew paused but I knew he needed to get this off his chest. "Go on hun. Tell me all." By now I was getting angry myself with Peccavi but also pleased that Andrew had seen that fat bitch's real nature.

'Sarah it got even worse. Peccavi sneered at the kid "So you really want to fight me!" She cackled wildly. "Do you think you can?"
'
'The blonde turned scarlet, I looked down to see she had peed in her pants. "No, no, no, I can’t I 'm a hair girl. Please I am begging you now just let me go."

'I called out "Jenn this has gone far enough, what are you doing this for?"

'She totally ignored me. Instead she smirked; she was getting some strange kick out of this. "Lil girl. Lil girl you pissed at me did you? So scared! You're trash aren’t you? Hopeless trash. And to think you told jokes about me and my friends, to think you told the audience about 'trailer trash girls out looking for guys.' You make me sick. What do you think? Should I tie you up to the pier with that stupid hair of yours! What do you think?"

'I had to try to intervene again. "Jenn whatever this girl did to you before you’ve had your revenge can't you see the poor kid is totally scared.  Why are you picking on her?

'Peccavi turned to me and sneered "because I can"

'Then the little blonde showed some spirit. She lashed out with a punch at Peccavi's back. Everyone there could see how shocked Peccavi was at that, she staggered then turned round flushed in the face and snorting, rather then breathing. The little blonde was on her before the big bitch had her fists up. The long haired girl smashed her fists in Peccavi's face hammering her.

‘I was sure Peccavi was a bully then. She howled "fuck you bitch" and staggered back a few more paces. She seemed to be unable to work out what to do. I t seemed as if she wasn’t used to people fighting’

I stopped Andrew then "No Andrew that’s one thing I will say for her, Jenn Peccavi is a game bitch. She fights hard and she comes back well. But go on, I'm interrupting hun."

'Yeah ok Sarah. Any way the blonde seemed to be making a fight of it. They were trading punches. The blonde was holding her own. Perhaps even winning, she was nimble, she moved around Peccavi who just seemed to stand almost still and try to slam a punch in when she could. She was almost sluggish compared to the long haired kid. The long haired blonde was scoring a lot of punches, probably only slight ones but she was getting them through. She had the bigger woman on the run for a moment’

I gasped, "I know she's a bully but she can take punishment" All the time Andrew was telling me this, I was getting more and more angry. I felt my body tense the way it does when I am going to fight someone.

‘The blonde kept on with her punches. She was aiming them better too. It looked as if she could fight. She chased Peccavi up to the side of the wharf. The big bitch had no where to go. The blonde snorted at her and kept punching, and dancing round to stop the increasingly angry bigger girl from aiming shots in reply. But I was wrong about Peccavi and you are right. She wasn't finished at all. She stepped forward toward the blonde. The blonde closed on her for a clinch. But Peccavi kneed her in the belly. The blonde doubled up, she seemed winded. Then Peccavi stepped forward again and shoved her hard with her body, the blonde staggered now. It seemed Peccavi had tripped her.'

'Yes that is one of her favourite moves, she uses her weight to push you back and trips you by sweeping a leg behind yours. But go on again'

'Well there isn’t much more to tell about the fight any way. The blonde seemed to lose heart. Peccavi slapped her round the face kneed her again and forced the kid down to her hands and knees. But the worst was still to come. She pulled at the blonde’s enormously long hair and used it as a sort of leash making the little kid crawl up and down the wharf a few times. If she thought the kid was going too slowly Peccavi would swat her ass. Finally- and I guess it was only a few minutes after the whole thing started- probably no longer then me telling you now, Peccavi lost interest and made the blonde crawl over next to a stanchion and tied her there by her hair.

'She walked back to me. "How about that sailing lesson now. I've attended to my unfinished business"

'Well Sarah I wanted to say all sorts of things to the bitch but couldn’t get them out. Somehow she seemed to almost...' Andrew stopped for words for a moment before going on 'to almost overcome my will. In the end I just got in the boat and we had our lesson.

By the time Andrew had told me all this I was furious. I was also appalled, I knew Peccavi was a bully but I had no idea she would treat anyone so badly. "Andrew it is time I have a one on one chat with Ms Bitch Jenn Peccavi. I just have to come up with a great idea. Let me work out the details.

"Yeah you do that Sarah. And thanks for listening to me. I feel a lot better now. I'll catch you later."

The problem with Andrew was he was a Mommy's boy. He should have broken the fight up. He even knew he should have but all he did was tag along with Peccavi. "Perhaps", I thought "he liked seeing fights." I brooded over what he told me through the rest of the afternoon and later in the evening phoned him back

"Wednesday night I am planning on meeting Jenn at the bar for what she thinks is going to be a nice social event but what really is going to happen is that I’m going to tear into her once and for all.... I do expect there will be a fight cause a nasty whore like Jenn needs a serious lesson in how to bully someone and I will bully her in a way she has never been bullied before". I heard him gasp. I smiled. He knew what I could do. I was sure he was licking his lips. "Oh I will leave it completely up to you if you feel like coming down to watch but stay out of it, cause if you attempt to break us up you will have to deal with me, big boy."

I was out to teach Jenn Peccavi a lesson. First I hated her for beating me on the beach at Club Orient in that brawl with her two dyke friends Kayla and Heather when they attacked  Debby, Maya and me.. That time she had her friends with her for help.

I knew she couldn’t beat me on her own After all in the only clash one on one  I ended up strangling the bitch till she was unconscious. I had got to know her a bit and for a while I didn’t think she was so bad. We almost got on together. She seemed to have made her peace with Maya. She chatted with me. She didn’t seem too bad. Sure she was loudmouthed, sure she was a bit rough but she seemed to be just a kid from the south side of Chicago trying to get on in the world. But that she had beaten me once still rankled, I needed to prove-if only to myself- that I was the better woman. And that was the first reason I wanted to teach her a lesson.

But that was before she started messing with Andrew. And that was the second reason I wanted to teach her a lesson. Sure Andrew said he was only going teaching her sailing, and I almost believed him. No I did believe that is what he believed, but I didn’t believe that is all  that bitch Jenn had in mind. Oh no  she had the hide to latch onto him and get him to teach her. And then she invited him out and there is no way any guy I like is going out with that bitch. It pissed me off that he was even teaching her sailing. I had told her that and all she said was. "Hell it’s my life and I will see who I want to see and talk to whoever I want to’ and then she hung up in my ear.

But what Andrew had told me was the third reason and it was the most important. I couldn’t let that bitch keep on bullying other girls. She had to stop.

So I was going to get it out of her. I phoned her and asked for a drink. I sat in the bar that night wearing skin tight black jeans and loose fitting red blouse I looked at the clock and thought" that no good slut, she is always late.” I bought myself a glass of whisky, knowing that whisky made me want to fight which is what I was expecting from Jenn.

I sat back in my chair sipping my drink, thinking till Jenn arrived. Her work clothes - a conservative cream blouse and light coloured skirt -were sticking to her body from the heat. Her face shined from perspiration. She walked in the bar ordered a beer and made her way over to me. "Hey girl! You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah! I did! How was your day?"

"Horrible! The computer system crashed at work. Then the air conditioning had failed when there was a power brownout. It’s probably this damn scorching heat wave! I am baking." She gulped down her beer fast.

I saw the bitch was hot and flustered and decided to play her along. I nodded.

Jenn went on" I had a day of dealing with people wanting to know whether goods had been delivered. Then I had angry people at work. I had the accounts people furious with my section. How am I supposed to control things when the computers give up?

"Well Jenn you're a supervisor now. That’s what you get paid for." Really her bitching was pathetic, but then I always thought she had a chip on her shoulder.

"I almost got run over coming here. Damn driver just about hit me as I got off the bus. People don't look where they are going. And then the shit head swore at me. As if it was my fault!"

I cut her off. I wanted to get her even more flustered. "Jenn it’s polite to ask how someone’s day was. I was polite. Its polite to answer briefly not go on for long stories. You were not polite. But then you never are. You go on with this big spiel about all the things that have gone wrong in your day.bla bla bla. You didn't ask me what my day was like nor why I wanted to meet you."

Jenn spluttered, choking on her second beer.

Any onlooker would have correctly said I was ice cold and clearly in control. I locked eyes with Jenn then sipped my whisky and very quietly continued. "Mind your own business. Don’t stick your nose in any of mine. Go after you own man. Nor do I want you letting him stick any part of him in you."

Jenn’s short temper, stretched to its limits by the bad day she had suffered, flamed. She lent forward over the table and screamed. "You bitch! You nasty slut! How dare you? I am not going after your guy! I am not fucking him. If I want to talk to your guy or any other man I will! Now you don’t own him! He can make up his mind who his friends are" Red faced she stared at me, our faces only a few inches apart "Don’t you invite me out to insult me. You don’t tell me how to run my life and as for you telling me my manners that’s a joke coming from a slut like you"

"Sit down Jenn, be quiet and behave." I was playing to the audience as much as trying to wrong foot Jenn. No, that wasn’t quite right. It was more that my quiet and peaceable comments which to the tense audience sounded as if I was trying to defuse the situation wrong footed Jenn. But the fact that the Jenn could sense the audience thought I was in the right made her more furious then ever, more mad, more eager for a fight. And all that made her less likely to win. The way to win a fight was to plan it, to think about your moves. If you were as flustered as I was getting Peccavi to be you couldn’t think quickly. "Everyone is looking at you, do you want everyone else to know you are a loud mouthed offensive bitch." I pushed Jenn back with one hand adding in the same quiet voice "You fucked with me once on your own bitch; you don’t want to do it again."

"Hey you lousy bitch, watch how you speak to me." Jenn retorted furiously shoving me back "Don't start something you can’t finish. “

"Remember I left you cold on the floor the only time you didn’t have your friends round to protect you"

"The score is one all bitch remember." Jenn struggled to regain her temper, her efforts to calm herself were obvious in the way she spoke more slowly and breathed heavily. "Now be sensible I don't want a fight. We came here to talk didn’t we?"

"You won only because you had your friends with you" I replied, reminding her of the facts. "And yes we did come to talk. Or at least I did but all you are doing is losing your temper and behaving like stupid no good trash. You are yelling, you look like you’re busting for a fight, your face is flushed, you have had three beers in ten minutes, you need to calm down. You need a lesson in good manners."

Jenn snapped, slapping my face. "Don’t you tell me what to do! You let me be! I am through with you!’ She lunged across the table and slapped me again. She had started the fight, just like I thought she would.

"You started this bitch now how about this" I flung the contents of my glass in Jenn’s face. "And I am going to finish it. I’ll teach you to mess with me."

Spluttering, Jenn, her eyes blinking from the stinging whisky, bent forward further and yanked my hair, trying to slam my face forwards and into the table. But she was too angry to fight properly. I dodged most of the force of the blow and slammed my fist into Jenn’s belly. Jenn squealed loudly, dropped back, clutching her gut before she partly recovered and advancing seized my hair again. She dragged me forward, knocking over the table. The glasses and china crashed to the floor.

Straightening up, I used what I had told Andrew was one of Jenn’s favourite moves against her by pushing hard with the whole of her body. I slammed Jenn back into the jukebox.

Jenn shrieked in pain, her ribs must have been on fire. But as I advanced a little too confidently hoping to finish my rival there and then, Jenn lifted her knee into my tummy. "Suffer bitch."

I reeled back cannoning into another table, knocking some more glasses onto the floor. I grabbed a tray and tried to nail Jenn in the face. Jenn caught the blow with her arm and with her other arm punched me hard in the tummy. Still shaking the arm with which she had warded off the blow she closed on me "I’ll smash you yet you bitch."

But the bitch wasn't thinking straight. She never won fights by punching. I did. I replied with a hard punch to Jenn's cheek "We will see about that"

The bar manager and a posse of waiters arrived, the manager saying, "Get out of here you hellcats you cant fight in here. Out! Get out now. "

Jenn tried to remonstrate. "But that bitch there started it she set me up for a fight she invited me here and then started fighting me. You should get her."

"I didn’t see her start anything." snapped the furious manager. "I saw you standing over her yelling at her. Now if you don’t leave now I will call the police. Now get out!"

I turned to him saying quietly " I am sorry, I didn’t know how angry my friend would be. And I am sorry for the damage. " I smiled at the manager, picked up my bag and started to leave the bar. I was overjoyed with how my plan for humiliating Peccavi was going. "First" I murmured to myself "I got her upset, second I got her blamed for the fight, third she is so wrong footed, so het up that she wont think straight. " I smiled at what she had planned for her foe.

"Nah lady it’s ok. Its not you, its this big woman." The manager turned to Jenn" Are you going to pay for the damage?"

"But" spluttered Jenn "She caused it" pointing to me as I walked out. I waved goodbye to Andrew, just as I thought he hadn’t intervened. I was sure he had liked watching the fight.

"But nothing you started it. Oh get out! I don’t want my bar more messed. Just get!"

Jenn stormed out cursing under her breath.

The bar was at the end of a short street and as Jenn walked back toward the main road, past an alley leading off to one side, I jumped her from behind. A flustered and bewildered Jenn found herself yanked by the hair and shoved against some garbage cans in the alley. I hissed at her "ok you fucking bitch, now we settle this!"

Before Jenn could respond I was on her. Still holding the heavy girl by her hair I sent a hard uppercut to her jaw that caused Jenn to slam into the brick wall behind her.

Retaining the initiative for Jenn seemed dazed, even stunned by the sudden ferocity of my attack, I yanked Jenn’s hair one more time, this time causing her shoulder to crash hard into the side of a dumpster. Jenn slumped and might have fallen had I not retained her grip on her hair.

Tugging Jenn’s hair I shook her head from side to side as I spoke. Aiming to finish the fight I let go of Jenn’s hair, instead getting my hands round Jenn's throat began to choke my foe.

I had been too confident; I had underestimated that big bitch. Somehow she had had a chance to recover. Perhaps I had spoken too much ,perhaps I had tried to inflict pain rather than finish her off. Whatever ut was the fat cow made full use of the chance by shoving her fist hard into my stomach. I dropped back slightly releasing my grip on Jenn’s throat. Jenn followed her punch with another, this time at my chin. It connected, snapping my head back hard.

For the first time I became worried and things just got worse. Jenn grabbed me, I am so much lighter then she is, and half pushed, half flung me back against the dumpsters. I groaned, but recovered and kicked Jenn hard aiming for Jenn’s plump gut. It was her great weakness. Jenn dodged but although the blow missed its target it struck Jenn on the thigh checking Jenn’s advance.

For a moment we stood glaring only inches apart both, panting - breathing heavily. I was sure Jenn knew that she taken the worst of the fight so far. Her hideous day must have weakened her she was far more tired then usual. I was gong to make that day even more hideous. Her flushed face, stained with sweat and muck, her hair damp and plastered to her head, her heaving belly and breasts told of her exhaustion. She knew that she had to attack me hard or I would win by wearing down her strength, just as I had done that night at Club Orient.

The big girl rushed at me her arms outstretched in front of her. She slammed her body into me forcing me back against the chain wire fence between the alley and the back of the bar.

I yelped with pain as the wire cut into my back. But the fat slut hadn’t defeated me yet, nor would she. I thrust a punch into Jenn's face. It blossomed blood from a cut lip. Spluttering again Jenn surged in with another body slam. I slumped hurt far more then I thought I would have been, it was the sharp wire in my back that hurt so. Jenn kneed me in the gut. I moaned in agony. Confident now Jenn tried to repeat her knee move. This time I sidestepped grabbing Jenn's leg and lifting it high. Jenn fell on her back in dirty oily water. I tried to capitalise on Jenn’s problem by stamping on Jenn's belly but found my foot seized and my body dragged down. We rolled in the puddle and the dirt of the laneway, each battling to get the advantage each trying to get on top of the other.

After a few moments Jenn succeeded in smashing my head against the pavement. I was almost stunned. I saw the bitch loom over me but at the last moment slammed my fist into Jenn's face. A tired worn Jenn rolled away her nose bleeding now as well as her mouth.

We got up, both filthy, covered in dirt and their clothes wet and oily from the water. I closed in on Jenn, launching heavy punches at her panting foe. In desperation Jenn thrust her knee out, catching me hard in her tummy. I gasped, surprised that Jenn still had some fight in her doubled over, clutching my gut and staggered back before falling on one knee. Jenn stood there breathing heavily trying to regroup. Before she had time to do so I lunged at Jenn’s legs wrapping my arms round them and pushing my head hard into Jenn’s belly. Jenn fell hard on the pavement and lay motionless groaning in pain.
I stamped on her belly,. I heard the wind rush from her lungs. Then I was interrupted by someone sticking their head out of a window above the alley. "What the hell are you doing? What is all this noise?

I looked up at the speaker, a solid man in his mid 30s. "Err, well" I started.

"And what is that body on the ground? What are you doing to her?" the speaker went on.
"Did you mug her?"

Jenn groaned and I had a brainwave. "Nah she’s drunk she fell over and hurt herself, I am trying to help her, I’ve known her for ages, nice girl but she just drinks too much."

I stooped down "get up Jenn get up come on now."

Jenn groaned again. "Come on girl, help yourself, you’re too damn heavy for me to lift" I hissed. Jenn reached out a hand and I helped her up. It seemed the man was satisfied, his window closed.

"Ok bitch." Jenn hissed. "I’m going to destroy you!" She grabbed my hair and slammed her knee into my body.

I gasped, I thought she was finished when she fell. I’d forgotten just how stubborn as well as strong Peccavi was.

I fell back trying to suck air in my lungs and the bitch came onto me. She tried to shove me back against the railing. I grunted but she was too far gone to do to much , both of us had copped blows but she was in a far worse state then me. I hit the railing but there was little force in her blow. I chopped at the side of her neck with the side of my palm. She staggered back slightly and I raised my knee. It felt so good when I slammed it into her belly and she dropped to the ground.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: Jenn v Sarah Round 3
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 07:17:47 AM »
I had decided I was going to end this fight once and for all. I wasn’t going to leave her groaning, no, I was going to give this bitch a lesson she wouldn't forget. I knelt down and put my hands round the barely moving slut's neck. I squeezed till I felt her go limp and rifled her pockets, removing her credit cards, her cash and her driver’s license. I got up and in the dim light of a street lamp I began to write a short note "bitch, if you want your stuff you'll have to come round to my place, do you have enough guts?"

I was still writing the note when I heard a siren. I didn’t take much notice, it was that sort of neighbourhood, till I saw a squad car sweep down the lane and stop. Two policemen got out of the car. "What are you doing to that girl?" the first asked as the second rushed over to me.

"Hell she attacked me, I defended myself and she ended up the worst off" I replied.

" Likely story’ the first policeman said.

"You can check it out at the bar at the end of the lane. They will tell you there."

The second policeman went over to Jenn and started feeling her and slapping her face. A minute later he stood up "Yeah she’s ok nothing broken or anything serious but better get her checked out anyway. She’s a bit worse for wear. That other girl must have beat her up bad."

Yeah" the first cop said., he turned to me "You’re under arrest" He started to read me my rights and snapped some cuffs on me.

"But its not like that. .Please check out at the bar go on." I squirmed, I  had gone too far, I should have left Jenn alone earlier and I would  not have been in trouble now Nothing for it but to brazen it out. I spoke to the cops again ": If you don’t do so then you’re making a mistake in not collecting vital evidence."

"Hmm maybe we had better do what she says," the first cop said.

He walked up to the bar and came back a few minutes later, ‘Yeah its what you said but we have a report of you attacking this girl " he pointed to Jenn who by this time was sitting up and looking as pathetic and as hurt as she could. I had no idea she could ham it up as much as she was doing. She looked a mess. "I think the best thing to do is to take both these hell cats back to the station. I don’t want them in the same car." He scratched his head and went on " Though I guess if they were both cuffed nothing much could happen." He looked around. "yeah one car might do us"

His partner read Jenn her rights and the next moment we both found ourselves in the squad car cuffed and being taken back to the charge room.

The police cells were crowded and we were put  in the same cell. Trying to squeeze every drop of sympathy she could, Jenn tottered towards the bottom bunk. “Hey Bitch, you go up and take top bunk" I grabbed her by her shoulder. Jenn staggered backward, made as if to clutch on the cell bars and slid to her knees.

We settled down for a while. "look at what you did to me bitch, you have me in jail with you... Just make sure of one thing slut, stay out of my way and you will make it through the night". I didn’t want her and her foul ways that night.

Jenn groaned "You started this bitch and I didn’t do anything to you , you set me up you attacked me. You fought me. Hell you stay out of my way bitch."" Then she did something that really surprised me. She started to cry. "Oh shit you bitch, what will happen now, cuz you fought me we are arrested and what will Brendon do, he wont want a girlfriend who’s on a charge." She glared at me "you bitch you set me up " She stood up still crying and stepped towards me. " I should smash you girl"

Jenn’s  retort showed she was still as bitchy as ever. I walked up, getting right into her face. I stabbed my finger hard right between her tits., "No Bitch this all started two ways, one you beating up that poor little blonde girl and two you trying to interfere with Andrew!!!" I glared at her. "I have had enough of you bulling people and sticking your fat ass where it don’t belong!!!" I jabbed my finger in her chest again "So if you want Round 3 to start right now, just make your move whore!!!" By then i had moved so we were practically nose to nose. Confident that I could thrash her as I before at the bar on Club Orient, I was dareing her to start something

She snapped, just like I knew she would and struck out with a swift punch to my side. I was expecting something else, more of her style to try a knee to the belly or a body slam so I was taken aback by her blow. I dropped back and she slammed another punch into the kidney area. She followed that with a third one aimed at my face. I dodged that one but not her fourth - a hard one to my belly. I had to do something fast or this bitch would have me. I sensed though she was tired, and I knew she was in pain.

I always believed it is important to stay on the offensive and to not let up. I knew Jenn Peccavi would never quit even though she was suffering. I wanted to give this bitch a beating like she has never had before Moving in quickly I grabbed her by her hair, tossing her hard up against the cement wall of our cell. The sound of her head smacking against the wall could've been heard throughout the area. She looked dazed, she crumpled a little, she was unsteady on her knees. But I wasn't finished, slamming a hard right fist to the side of her jaw then seizing her collar I tore her top open exposing her tits to the torture I planned for them.

The big groggy brunette wasn't finished. She was shaky and looked weak but she responded with a solid punch. I was too busy trying to rip her top open, and any way I thought she was finished. I didn't see her punch coming. I felt it though. It hammered my gut. I grunted. I pulled back, straight into her next punch an uppercut that snapped my head back and sent me flying toward the cell wall. But I didn’t hit the wall, her blow wasn't as hard as her punches would be normally. I checked myself and readied myself for the next attack. She came forward slowly, she was hurt.

She stopped more then an arm's length from me. "Ok Sarah, enough? I'll leave Andrew alone, all I wanted was some help with sailing any way. I wasn't after your guy." Her words came slowly, forced through her battered lips. She was a mess. Her eyes still glistened with tears. "All I wanted was to have him teach me sailing so I can go out on the lake with Brendon without being an idiot. But," and she sobbed a little again "I don't think Brendon will want a girl who's on her third assault charge. I can't fight you anymore, enough please Sarah!"

"So" I thought "Jenn is at breaking point. She is only talking of calling it quits cuz she wants to give up!" I smirked inwardly. “Yes ok Jenn but I don’t trust you.” I yelled “guard, guard”

The guard yelled out "What the hell is going on in here!!!!"

I replied "oh I don’t know officer.Jenn here just went crazy on me. I had no choice but to defend myself"
The officer looked at Peccavi who groaned and raised her self up on her elbow. “That’s a lie' spluttered Jenn, "look at me she beat me up. I want a different cell. Away from this bitch I didn’t do anything. I need a doctor

The guard glared at me. "Seems like the big bitch is telling the truth. I saw some of what you were doing through the bars. So what have to say for yourself Sarah?" she turned back to Jenn" I'll get you some first aid in a moment. I don’t think you’re seriously hurt."

"I have plenty of things i could say for myself, one if it wasn't for this bitch in the first place I would not be in this God awful place."

"Yeah" the guard snapped. "You two cant be in the same cell together. Out you come Sarah" I walked out to another cell. That was the last I saw of Jenn Peccavi that night

A joint effort between the lovely and talented Sarah (who used to write for the old Freecats board as Sarah 123) and myself. The first 2 rounds were on the old board. Perhaps Kayla who seems to have kept some of the stories from that board may still have them. IF so can you post them Kayla?

Thanks to all who comment for your feedback.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

petelv

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 01:12:15 PM »
Jen ,  This was a cool story.  I really do hope that Kayla does have the first 2 parts of this story.

pete

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »
Nice Story Jenn,
Love the characters!

Love to read more.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 03:36:12 PM »
Great stuff, Jenn & Sarah!  ;)

Yes, Jenn, I've got a few stories saved, but mainly only those involving myself - so that includes the 3 x 3 beach fight you refer to in this story, which as you remember I wrote the finish for. I'll look for it & repost some time this week!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

petelv

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 04:08:44 PM »
Kayla ,  I will be looking forward to that story.

pete