News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Men Fighting in High Boots

• 3 Replies

Offline bootfight

Men Fighting in High Boots
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:45:21 PM »
Anyone up for a male vs male fight while wearing thigh high boots and gloves? Mens or womens boots would work, high heels or flats. Looking for a good ground fight with lots of boot contact and wrestling. Not looking for anyone to get hurt, just a good competitive fight. Straight male. Thanks

bootfight@hotmail.com

Offline TARZAN!

Re: Men Fighting in High Boots
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 01:42:02 PM »
hi there, sounds interesting, whereabouts are you based?

John

Offline bootfight

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:47:23 AM »
MI, USA
you?

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 03:18:23 PM »
Your asking about boots, makes me remember when I was taking a girl out to dinner. Guy at the next booth was about 23 or 24 years old to my 33 or 34. He was wearing new motorcycle boots with those squared off toes. I almost asked him where he got them and was going to make a comment about those being good to kick someones ass with.  I often wondered if he would have taken the hint and agreeded t meet for a fight with both of us wearing those boots in jeans and bare chests infront of our girl friends.
Sadly I never did say anything.
where the heck do you buy thigh high boots for men.