News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ex wife wanna fight , East Europe

• 2 Replies

Offline wildcplro

ex wife wanna fight , East Europe
« on: July 25, 2010, 04:24:54 PM »
Hi,

I am Valentin, and my ex wife, 36yrs, 168cm and 62kg wanna fight with other similar sized women. Fights can be wrestling, catfights, armwrestling, all very real. Prize for the winner requested. We are located in Bucharest Romania but in some conditions can travel. We prefer to speak , change photo and voice verify only in private.
wildcplro@yahoo.com

Valentin

Offline wildcplro

Re: ex wife wanna fight , East Europe
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 10:40:46 AM »
Hello Panther100,

thank you for your wanted opinion. If you have been some couple wanting to meet us and ourselves not wanting to voice verify or other things to prove that we are real, I would have said you have the right to write something here. But, not being this case, why do you judge ? Maybe we have reason to do this, maybe Iulia don't wanna talk with boys like you who just wana spend other people's time , or who just wana masturbate while asking for details here. So, please keep for yourself your opinion, we have our reason to do this, and we can prove that everything is real and we both are 100% real. And , if u read this section here is for catfight connections, I suppose u have nothing to do here, isn't it? Have a good day, and when I'll need some advice you'll be the first person I'll ask.

Offline wildcplro

Re: ex wife wanna fight , East Europe
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:41:11 AM »
My idiot friend,

I didn't ask for your opinion once again, also I see u know only to talk nasty words. Have a nice life with yourself !