News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2021, 08:02:13 AM »
Brutal fight, although Tamika turns out to be a cool likable person.

She replies "Good luck, blondie... I hope you keep winning until I get a rematch" as she gets into her Mercedes.
I'll take a black chick with a Mercedes over a white dick with a swastika any day. But seriously, girls: You're using drones now to film your catfights? That's a job traditionally performed by a man with a beard and a beer belly with his arse  hanging out of his jeans. Soon there'll be no decent jobs left for us men at all. >:(

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2021, 04:45:19 PM »
Brutal fight, although Tamika turns out to be a cool likable person.

She replies "Good luck, blondie... I hope you keep winning until I get a rematch" as she gets into her Mercedes.
I'll take a black chick with a Mercedes over a white dick with a swastika any day. But seriously, girls: You're using drones now to film your catfights? That's a job traditionally performed by a man with a beard and a beer belly with his arse  hanging out of his jeans. Soon there'll be no decent jobs left for us men at all. >:(
I think the depiction of Tamika as a successful affluent black woman is another example of FyreCracka’s diversity of characters. One of the fun things about these alternate universe stories is creating women from all walks of life who have their love of fighting in common. Kelli’s opponents have been white, African-American, Latina, far eastern, Indian, middle eastern, etc. She defeated some of the people of color and lost to others, so I think it is fair to say that Kelli is an equal opportunity catfighter.

I think I’d prefer the drone to a human photographer. Fighting is hard enough without seeing some guy’s ugly beer belly and ass crack while doing it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:51:08 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2021, 05:53:14 PM »
Fighting is hard enough without seeing some guy’s ugly beer belly and ass crack while doing it.
Women are all too quick to judge men by their appearance or what they're wearing. You never hear us complaining about one of you lot showing a bit of cleavage.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2021, 06:28:36 PM »
Can't wait for the next chapter

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2021, 07:50:45 PM »
Fighting is hard enough without seeing some guy’s ugly beer belly and ass crack while doing it.
Women are all too quick to judge men by their appearance or what they're wearing. You never hear us complaining about one of you lot showing a bit of cleavage.
I'm with Tiberius on this. You girls may point and giggle and think it’s all a big joke, but the fact is, catfight cameramen have bit butts for a reason: they help them fulfil their biological function by counterbalancing the weight of the camera. That’s called ‘adaptation’ and Darwin devoted an entire chapter to the subject (and, indeed, to butts in general) in his early - and I feel, sadly neglected - masterpiece ’The origin of the faeces’. You and Kelli may not have read it and perhaps don’t believe in Evolution at all, but you’d be the first to complain if a cameraman toppled over and fell on top of you just when you thought you had a fight won, so I think a little more understanding and respect would be in order.
“I want a kinder, gentler nation” said George H.W. Bush. Amen to that!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:54:11 PM by h_k »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2021, 04:37:17 PM »
Chapter 28: Head to Head with the Homewrecker

The night I've waited for what feel like forever is finally here. Tonight Jolene and I will fight. After all of our little dust ups, all of the insults, all of the bad blood brewing between us- bad blood that is spilling over into other people in our circles. On the way to the locker room, I thought Paige and Kiva were about rip each other apart before a few of Billy's female bouncers were able to get them back to their husbands. It wouldn't surprise me if one of these days those two end up in the cage for a main event.

Tonight, though, it will be Jolene and I finally settling it. Billy is happy, knowing he has two women that will fight all out in his main event to be the "Champion" his wildly popular Housewives Division. Jake is happy, as much as Jolene has made it clear that she wants to bed him, he is off the menu tonight. This fight is just for her belt and most importantly, for her and I to finally answer a question that everyone here wants to know. This is purely Jolene versus me, two rivals proving who is the better woman.

I stare at myself in the mirror of the locker room. I look ready. At close to 40, I have managed to remain fairly lean and in shape. The fairly conservative, athletic cut camo bikini that I'm wearing tonight fits me perfectly and contrasts well with the deep summer tan on my skin. My long, blonde hair hangs to the middle of my back, tied into a tight braid as per one of the special rules of this fight.

Most importantly, I feel ready. I have imagined this night for a long time. I know my last couple of matches have prepared me for this night. The battle with my ex husband's wife, Lily, here in this cage. I had to overcome her hatred and her considerable ability just to win the right to challenge Jolene for the title tonight. Then, the knock down, drag out Donnybrook with Tamika under the scorching Texas sun where she tested my resolve as well as my skills. Winning those two fights has me sharpened to a fine edge. An edge that is going to cut Jolene down.

I feel a slight sheen of sweat forming on my body as I limber up in the small room. I'm going to wreck this red haired bitch tonight in that cage. I just know I will. She may have beaten Annette while I did not, but there's not a doubt in my mind that I would defeat that woman now and that I will be the one standing over the pale woman as she lies stripped nude for all to see.

I hear the knock at the door and then the music start. I march to the cage in the center of the bar, so focused on my upcoming task that I barely hear Billy announcing my name or hear the crowd's applause. "And our challenger....with four wins and no losses in this very cage.... standing five foot five and one half inches tall... weighing a feisty one hundred thirty pounds... in the camouflage bikini... Kelli.. 'The Fyrecracka'... Rose!"

I allow myself the two small distractions of making eye contact with Jake and Kiva, giving them each a confident wink as I pass by. I climb into the cage and stare at the opposite end of the room from which Jolene will be emerging.

The spotlight swings to her side and I hear Billy begin as I see the wannabe home wrecker start towards the cage with the loud music blaring. Her long red hair in a thick braid. Her milk white skin contrasting with the bright red of her bikini. "And also undefeated... the Housewives Division Champion... standing five foot five inches tall... weighing in at a lean and lethal one hundred twenty-five pounds... 'The Red Devil'... Jolene.  Hunt." Jolene jumps into the cage with the crowd roaring and throwing up the "rock and roll" devil horns with their hands. It's pretty clear this bitch is the crowd favorite and she is playing it up.

Billy continues like a carnival barker. "These two women hate each other more than any of you can imagine and I have no doubt that they will leave everything in this cage tonight before one of them walks out of here with the championship... and the other woman's bikini. That's right ladies and gentlemen, tonight... for the first time... you will get to see one of these two undefeated women stripped and baring everything... and I mean everything for your enjoyment."

Being so close to the vile bitch has me nearly in a frenzy, it's all I can do not to sink my talons into her right fucking now. The green eyed whore and I are locked in the most hateful stare down in world history as the pretty, pint sized blue eyed, brunette woman, Angelica, serving as tonight's referee pats us down in a manner that is meant more for the men in the audience than it is for finding any weapons that either of us might be able to conceal in a bikini. I wonder if Billy hand selected this waif knowing that there's no way she'll be able to control Jolene or me if we get out of control.

As soon as Angelica starts going over the few basic rules of the fight, my nemesis and I immediately are nose to nose. Neither of us say a world but neither of us backdown as our bodies press together to own the center of our battlefield. The small referee does her best to push us apart and get us to go to opposite sides of the cage. Knowing that all hell is about to break lose the brunette calls for the bell as soon as there is six feet of space between us.

Both of us explode with banshee-like shrieks as we rush to meet our hated foe, colliding in the center of the cage in a cacophony of curses and screams as we sink our talons into one another's shoulders before we find the braids and begin slinging each other around the arena.  In this opening minute, Jolene and I lose our humanity.  Gone are any thoughts of strategy or learned skills. We have become feral humans. Existing only on emotion and a desire to hurt the woman in front of us.

We crash into the fencing and are rewarded with the crowd's applause. We crash into the support poles, and are rewarded with the painful groans of our hated rival. We crash into Angelica, knocking the small woman down and letting her know that her role tonight is purely eye candy. As we spiral around the cage, we frantically flail in our initial rush of mutual hatred, recklessly punching, scratching and clawing at the other woman with no regard to defense or protecting ourselves.

I'm able to plant a foot in the redhead's belly, pushing us apart and diminishing our frenetic pace as we separate for the first time. I slowly become self aware again and take stock of what's going on. As I expected, hell, as everyone expected, Jolene and I are equals. Neither of us gained any advantage going all out in our initial primal rush. I feel the sting of the scratches on my skin. I see the red tracks across her pale body and know she feels the same.

I smirk with a bit of satisfaction as I see her bikini top is ripped half off and she finishes the job, disgustingly tossing it to the floor only the cage, revealing her smaller tits and hard pink nipples. "Fucking, cxnt!" Jolene mutters as she looks at me. Our bodies , soaked with perspiration, shine beneath the bright lights of Billy's club as we begin stalking our opponent in a circular fashion, looking to resume our fight.

Jolene is the first to make a move, lunging in and seizing the front of my bikini top and following up the another flurry of attacks with her other hand. She is able to drive the action, and me, around using the camo top. Instinctively, I start swinging in a counterattack while trying unsuccessfully to find something to latch onto to get control of the topless redhead or free myself from her grip on my top. Eventually, I hear the fabric rip, giving me a chance to get free from her clutches.

I retreat across the cage and inspect the damage. She didn't manage to rip my top off but I quickly finish the job. There's no way I'm letting this bitch have any extra advantage- even if it means I'll be fighting topless in front of a rowdy group of strangers. The green eyed fighter gives me her bitchiest smile. Earning her a "fuck you, skank!" as I toss the garment to the ground much to the enjoyment of the crowd. Everyone knows she got the better of that last exchange and I am hungry to even us up as I begin to circle once more. We are both breathing heavily now as the fight eclipses the 5 minute mark.

Eager to cause the champ some pain, I charge forward catching the redhead flat footed. I drive her backwards until we bounce off of the fencing and tumble to the canvas. We immediately become tangled in a vicious catball. We are stuck to one another like Velcro. Our bodies battling against each other as we roll all over the cage. Each of us screaming and cursing as our talons dig into shoulders and tits. Our legs twist and entwine as we try to take the top position. We groan in agony as our heads and necks are wrenched painfully by the other woman yanking our thick braid. Our pace isn't quite what it was when we started but we are still going at it hard as both of us are confident that we will prove that our body is the strongest, fittest and most physical.

All I know is that this has become a battle of wills. It's strange as I grapple with Jolene, it's like we are completely equal. I can't overpower her but she can't outmuscle me. When she begins to slow from fatigue, I can't capitalize because I'm slowing just as much. Just when I thought I couldn't hate this bitch any more than I already do, the constant frustration of our equality infuriates me even more.

I don't know if it's the slight weight advantage I have or what, but as the fight wears on, I start to hold the top position for a little longer each time I secure it. Likewise, I am able to get the redheaded slut off me quicker each time she gets on top. Slowly but surely, it becomes clear that Jolene is fading. The advantage is ever so slight but it's there and I just have to keep fighting.

As we continue to go body to body, I begin to start getting one and two counts as I keep her pinned for increasing periods of time. I know it takes more effort for her to escape than it does for me to pin her. I keep the pressure up and the pins get longer. A four count. Then a five and six. Then an eight count. The crowd's buzz builds as they see their champion slowly being worn down and they start to realize that I will have her pinned soon.

What's more, Jolene realizes it too. After escaping the eight count, the green eyed woman goes for it. We roll violently across the cage again, slapping, clawing, scratching. We nearly take Angelica out again as we scramble one last disparate time. Finally, we come to rest in the center of the cage and I'm on top. My legs snake around their pale counterparts, locking in the grapevine hold. Our hands, fingers interlocking, briefly fighting before I pin the backs of her hands to the canvas.

Jolene is pinned and exhausted, her shoulders strain to get off of the canvas and she breaks the count but can't escape. I stretch out, extending her arms above her head, taking almost all of her ability to raise her shoulders. I feel her hot, wet breath, rapid and panicked on my breasts as they dangle mere millimeters above her mouth. I feel her body quit struggling and become aware of Angelica on the ground next to us, watching the pin and counting. "...six!..." She shouts.

My body is rigid, holding the pin. "... seven!...". The crowd is now in a frenzy. My body is stronger than hers, she can't power out of this. She is mine now.

Then I feel a searing pain shoot through my body. I can't control my body as I roll off of the nearly beaten champion, getting as far away from what I just caused me so much pain. My brain processes what just happened and I realize that the evil cxnt just sunk her teeth into my right nipple. While technically, biting isn't against the rules, it is an unwritten rule that no one breaks because it takes the fight to an uncivilized place and could lead to permanent damage. I curse myself for thinking the fight between us would remain any kind of civilized.

This time, we don't even make it to our feet, lunging at each other as soon as we are within reach. Jolene knows she wounded me with her teeth and now the bulk of her attacks focus on my tits. She is relentless, I hear myself yelping as she continues the assault on my injured orb. Momentum has swung to her and soon, I find myself on my back with her straddling my belly, just like in my muddy backyard. The slightly younger woman isn't concerned with trying to pin my shoulders. Instead, she keeps her claws focused on my chest. She wants to force a submission.

I'm able to cover and protect my mauled boob. I even retaliate and sink my claws into hers for some retribution with one hand. Unfortunately, this leaves me open and I feel Jolene's hands clamp around my throat. "Give up, cxnt.... or don't... I don't care.... I have ... no problem.... bedding a.... widower!" she screeches through her groans from my breast attacks. The demoness has all of her weight on my belly and my throat. I can't budge her. I feel my eyes bulging and I know I don't have much time. My tormentor's hands are busy so I bury the knuckles of my free hand into her ribs over and over again. Desperately hoping to hurt her enough to allow my escape.

I see the corners of my vision closing in as I begin to lose consciousness but I also feel her grip loosen with every punch and I feel her body jerk with every impact. With my last gasp, I bridge my hips, bucking the redhead forward and over my head. Jolene tries to hold on but I am able to roll away.

I gulp in air, coughing as my lungs try to replenish the oxygen that the cruel cxnt choked out of me. My eyes are tear filled and my vision is blurry but I'm coming out of the hazy fog- and now I have a burning rage. 'This bitch was trying to kill' me is the thought that goes through my mind as I rub my neck where the demented she devil's hands were only moments before. I'm determined to hurt this woman. Out of the corner of my eye I see the fiery haired whore moving towards me slowly. Her face twisted with anger and her hands massaging her ribs and tit.

"You just... don't know... when you're ... beaten... do you.... bitch?" Jolene growls. "Just like... you don't ... know when ... your husband... wants to... fuck... a clearly... better woman." She screams and the crowd collectively oohs as they learn part of the motivation behind our violent battle tonight. Fucking bitch. I can't let her beat me.

"Fuck you.... Jolene!" I cry back, still struggling to force oxygen into my lungs. The reigning champion is moving slowly but she eventually makes it to me before I can stand. She latches onto my hair and drags me to my knees.

"Get up... you... weak bitch.... " she sneers as she sends a backhand to my cheek then forces me to look at my husband. "I want ... Jake ... to see... your pathetic ass ... get knocked out." Jolene is seething as she holds me up by my sweat soaked, blonde hair.

I get control of my breathing and see my opening as she draws her fist back. I fire an uppercut at the closest available target- Jolene's pussy. As soon as my knuckles connect, I transition into a claw, mauling the home wrecking whore's womanhood. Considering her intentions with my husband and this particular body part, my grip might be a bit stronger than usual as I dig my claws into her most intimate region.

This time, Jolene is the one recoiling back. As she recovers, rubbing her crotch. I struggle to my feet and square up, ready to continue this war. I'm exhausted and hurting, but so is she and I can see from her eyes that her mind is blinded by rage and arrogance. "C'mon, bitch... come and...  get it" I bark, taunting my opponent to attack.

"Dumbass... blonde... remember... you asked ... for this!" Jolene snarls as she charges, hands out and going for my throat again. I send a jab to her nose that stops her in her tracks. The redhead shakes her head as if to erase the effects of the punch. Then balls up her fists. We meet in the center of the cage and start going toe to toe, swinging wildly and furiously. Trading punches to every location on the body, neither of us backing up a single step. That is until I am able to land a combo to the belly and then the jaw of my porcelain skinned adversary that staggers her.

I do it again and again, rocking the redhead with body blows and hooks. She keeps coming back, refusing to quit. Jolene lands her punches but she takes several for every one she lands and even more for the ones she doesn't. The crowd feels the end approaching and they become frenzied. I choose my shots. Making sure they have sting behind them. I own the center of the cage and have this bitch right where I want her. I move in to finish it and claim my title.

My next combination sends the bitch reeling into the fencing. Jolene is clinging to the cage, struggling just to stay upright. One more punch and I'll finally show this homewrecking cxnt who's the better woman. "On ... your ... feet... skank" I growl as I  reach out and grab the the redhead's braid, pulling her off the fence. "You ... thought ... you ... could... beat ...me... try to... take... my fucking.... husband?" I shriek, my voice getting louder as I feel the need to make sure she hears me above the growing roar of the crowd.

Jolene is still dazed and wobbly, her hands hang limply at her side as I load my right hand, measuring her chin for the knockout blow. I don't even think to give her a last chance to give up before I finish her. "Night... night... bitch" I hiss. Just then, I catch a glimpse of Jolene's left fist as she slings a desperate, last gasp punch. Stunned, I stagger back a couple of steps. Before I can react I feel a right haymaker connect just below my eye and everything goes dark.

Everything is fuzzy as my eyes blink trying to bring the world back into focus. I'm not sure where I'm at but I see bright lights above me and can hear men yelling wildly. Oh, fuck... I'm in a fight ... shit .... a fight against Jolene. I realize I'm laying flat on my back. Where the hell is Jolene? How long was out? Is the fight over? I'm still in a fog, trying to figure out what happened.

"... Seven!" I hear a woman's voice shout.

I become aware of a weight on my chest. My vision clears enough that I can see a shadowy figure standing over me.

"... Eight!" The voice booms again. My left eye is swollen shut and that whole side of my face aches, but my right eye can focus well enough to see that the weight on my chest is Jolene's foot. No! I'm being pinned!

".... Nine!"

Through the fog, I try to will my body to roll a shoulder off of the canvas. I feel Jolene press down a bit more. "Stay down, bitch!" She hisses. My body isn't responding to what my mind is telling it to.

"... Ten!" I hear Angelica's voice shout and the crowd erupts. I finally become cognizant of what just happened.

"No ... no ... no..." I moan, realizing that I've just been beaten by Jolene. I'm still flat on my back but I begin to shake my head in disbelief and to clear the cobwebs.

"That's right, cxnt. I just beat your weak ass." Jolene says smirking as she looks down at me.

"NO!" I gasp, finally fully conscious again. I begin to try to get to my feet. I try to push Jolene's foot of my bare chest but can't. I hear the bell ring three times, officially ending the fight. Jolene hops up excitedly.

"Get up, bitch!" Jolene shouts, beginning to bounce around in a fighting stance. "I'll knock you the fuck out again, blonde whore!"

As I unsteadily attempt to get back to my feet, I see the referee grabbing Jolene. I collapse once before finally succeeding on my second try. I can hear Billy's voice over the loud speakers "Your winner by 10 count pin....and still champion...... The. Red. Devil....Jolene.... Hunt!"

The ref raises the redhead's hand as I hang my head. I can't believe this just happened. I had that bitch beaten. Evidently, my disgust is too apparent on my face. Jolene, with a cocky smirk, saunters over to me. "Get on the ground, loser..... you know the rules, bitch."

Oh fuck, this can't be happening. "Do it, whore... time to take your medicine... you're just lucky you escaped without me taking your husband....I'll say it one more time.... Get. On. The. Fucking. Ground." I know this skanky bitch is about to humiliate me and nearly every part of me wants to fight back. Nearly.

There is that last little bit of sanity left that knows that if I do, I'll lose everything related to this. I'll be kicked out of Billy's, lose my catpin...who knows what else..... and, not to mention, this slut just knocked me out a few moments ago and that sane part knows she would just continue the punishment as I could barely stand a few moments ago.

Swallowing my pride, I drop to a knee, then to all fours. Jolene uses her foot to nudge me over and I lie on my back. The proud redhead stands over me for a moment. "Who's ready to see this bitch naked!" She roars to the crowd.

I close my eyes, knowing what is about to happen. I feel her fingers grab and knead my tits as she plays to the crowd. "Not very impressive..." Jolene quips before giving my girls a mocking slap. I feel the coolness of the air hits my breasts as they are exposed to the cheering crowd after she removes her hands. I gasp as I feel her grip the side of my bikini bottoms. "And now.... let's see this weak bitch's pathetic pussy..." I shudder knowing she is about to expose my womanhood to the mostly male audience who is now practically begging her to finish the job.

She takes her time, slowly pulling the camouflage material. I can hear the fabric begin to rip as my hips are lifted off the canvas briefly before the bikini gives way and I am left naked for all to see. Next I feel the sole of her foot plant in the center of my chest between my tits. I can hear the crowd rewarding her for her performance. I open my eyes for a moment and see her holding the remnants of my camouflage "uniform" above her head as she stands in a triumphant victory pose.

Jolene glances down and sees me looking at her. She drops to a knee, then leans down until she is near my ear. "Remember, this is your place, Kelli.... beneath my feet.... if you ever forget that, I will remind you in the most painful way possible and I'll hurt more than your body.... that said, if you're stupid enough to want another shot at my title... you've got it- whenever you want.... just know that you'll have to put your man on the line... you know how to find me, bitch" the redhead sneers with contempt, just loud enough that I am the only one who can hear. My conqueror then stands and struts out of the cage leaving me lying nude as the crowd coos and heckles me.

I hear a ruckus breakout in the direction where my friends are sitting. I turn my head to see what it is but can't see over the crowd. I feel even worse, as I assume it's either Jake or kiva, maybe both, getting into a fight defending my already stripped away honor.

I continue to lie in the center of the cage with my hands covering my face, hoping Jolene makes her way quickly to the locker room, but know that she will probably take her time and force me to endure this humiliation far longer than is necessary.

After what feels like an eternity, the lights come on signaling that it's time for me to make my walk of shame back to my locker room. I'm still a little disoriented after being knocked out. In a weird way, I'm thankful as it forces me to focus on just making it back to the changing room and leaving little room for my mind to think of all of the people watching my naked ass stumble back to get dressed.

When I finally get into the locker room I see Jake is already there. His shirt torn and with a few scuffs on his face. Clearly he was in the fight I heard earlier. I collapse into his arms, sobbing and mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over again.

"For what?.... you fought your heart out.... I'm so proud of you" my husband says hugging me tightly.

"But SHE beat me... her.... that bitch!... what if.... what if I put.... you on the line?" I blubber unable to even say Jolene's name.

"I wouldn't do it.... there's no way." Jake answers with conviction.

"Jake... baby... I don't think you understand.... if that was the deal, you would have to. There's a code." I say, regaining my composure.

"It doesn't matter... I wasn't part of the deal, thankfully." He replies, causing my eyebrows to rise. He thinks I can't beat her. Jake continues, sensing my thoughts. "Look, you had her beat... a couple of times- she got lucky. You'd beat her nine out ten times, Kelli."

"Thanks, babe.... I did have her, didn't I?... She wasn't that tough... she did get lucky.... I'll get her next time... I will be a champion" I say, my confidence being rebuilt as I say the words out loud.

"I know you will, Kell... I know you will" my husband agrees emphatically. "And I'll be here cheering you on."

I inspect the emerging shiner on his eye. "What happened with you out there?"

"Well... once she took your bottoms, Paige started in... Kiva, bless her heart, was having none of her lip and the next thing I know her and Paige are in each other's faces... then some of they dudes in the crowd figured out I was your husband, started running their mouths... they were drunk, you were naked... and things..... umm... escalated." He says with a little smile. "I didn't realize Billy had so many male bouncers.... anyway, I ended up in here.... I think I saw Kiva being escorted by Tom... I don't think she and Paige settled anything. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you two were sisters."

I curl up in his arms a while longer before finally dressing and leaving Billy's club. I reflect on how much this loss hurt, both my body and mind. Then I think about how Kiva and Jake were so loyal and ready to fight for me. Having people like that around you can bring you through the worst of times. Thinking about that helps my mood and soon my mind drifts back to the woman who just conquered me in the cage. I know I can beat Jolene and by his answers, Jake does too. He just doesn't know that I'll have to risk him to get my shot. This isn't settled... not even close.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2021, 06:53:45 AM »
My poor baby, you lost! And you HAD her too! This is the biggest upset since Thermopylae. And I was right, wasn't I, about her not being your friend. That was horrid what she did. A great pall of sadness hangs over the land here, I can tell you. All the flags are flying at half mast. Even the squirrels are wearing black armbands.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2021, 03:11:01 PM »
Trouble is, these are the losses that hurt the most: when the challenger thinks she's got it won and the champion digs deep and takes it all from her in the closing seconds. True champions live for moments like that: when they don't just defeat one of their closest rivals but actually get to murder her ego. Because it's almost impossible to pick yourself up from a defeat like that. I mean, I hope Kelli does it, but the odds are very much against it. Even dragging herself back into the gym after a loss like that is going to be hard, and all the time she's training, when it starts to hurt, there'll be that nagging voice saying "what's the point? She'll only beat me again."
Whereas Jolene. She'll be floating on air. And for her, when it starts to hurt in the gym, she won't feel her pain. She'll be remembering Kelli's.
And she'll be insufferable! If you thought Jolene was a bitch before, watch her now. With everyone telling her how sexy she looked "pinning the blonde skank with one foot", "hauling her to her feet by the hair only to make her get down on all fours again like a dog", "slapping her loser tits", "standing with your heel on her solar plexus, waving her bikini bottoms in the air"…
And I expect they're right: she probably did look sexy. Nothing sexier than a woman in triumph.
But I still hope Kelli whips her next time. It's a long shot but it's possible. And then whips her again. And once more for good measure.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 03:31:37 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2021, 09:26:07 PM »
Very nice fight. Sorry it didn’t go your way but what a showing you did have. Only thing is I’d have to agree with what’s been said so far about Jolene being even worse now. Not to mention the fact she won and left the dominant vision of her pinning you with one foot in front of everyone. You fought a great fight and it was close but most people remember how it ended. I’m sure Jake was proud of you but a woman who has just beaten a rival is one of the sexiest things there is. Even if the woman she beat is more attractive the sight of her besting you makes her sexy. I have no doubt Jake is loyal but he’s also a female fight lover. Which means he had to have saw Jolene standing over you that way exciting to some degree. How will he react next time she comes onto him? How might you react if she comes onto him? Will he see her differently when she reminds him what she did to you? I don’t think you’d ever back down but the doubt might creep into your mind when you come face to face with her. If only for a second in a close fight as has been seen here, is all it takes to be laid out cold .  I can’t wait to hear how the relationship is when Jolene comes around both you and Jake next time. She is almost sure to push you and Jake even farther now. She has the upper hand with the win. She will use it to its fullest I’m sure. Love your writing and can’t wait to see where and how this goes with Jolene. A rival like Jolene make stories so very hot.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2021, 11:54:20 PM »
Thanks for all of the feedback and comments, y'all. Oh and as was pointed out to me in a PM, this was Chapter 29... though sometimes I think I'd like to go back to chapter 28. Something my proofreading would never catch- but I've heard it said that a good catfighter needs to have a short memory so the losses won't haunt her, so maybe there's hope for me yet! My confidence is definitely shaken and only made worse now that you guys are pointing out how "there's nothing sexier than a triumphant woman". I thought I was past worrying about Jake and Jolene, but now I'm not so sure....

Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2021, 02:18:03 AM »
It’s also very hot and sexy that girl is confident enough to put her man on the line. I have no doubt you’ll be affected less than just any old cat fighter. You’ve had rivals before you’ve lost to and came back to take them out. I’d say you know as well as anybody what affect seeing you winning a fight against a rival has on Jake. That’s just a given  for a man who loves female competition. It’s natural he would find the victor hot and desirable. There was a past experience with her that happened too. When Jolene was coming on strong to Jake during one of your fights he wasn’t exactly pushing her away. He may really not want to be or try hard to resist the temptation but Jolene reliving her victory for him,  well what catfight loving man wouldn’t be tempted If that was the case. Jolene loves the feeling of being superior to other women and you especially. She knows as you do how close you came to beating her. She won’t let that win go to waste.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2021, 06:56:55 AM »
My confidence is definitely shaken and only made worse now that you guys are pointing out how "there's nothing sexier than a triumphant woman". I thought I was past worrying about Jake and Jolene, but now I'm not so sure....
Tiberius should never have opened his big mouth! I bet you looked a thousand times sexier than Jolene – especially with no clothes on (which often helps) but even wrapped in flypaper and a pigskin cape – and you probably only lost because you were eaten by a shark right before the fight. I expect that affected your peripheral vision. It's probably one of the side-effects.
And meanwhile, we've lost Kiva again who's probably been arrested for killing Paige in the parking lot and carted off to gaol where she'll have to fight off the attentions of some enormous bull dyke before making it big in the inter-penitentiary fight scene. (Carl, meanwhile, will have to be helping Clarissa with her maths). And after laying out all the toughest broads in the US, Mexican and Thai prison fight leagues, she'll go inter-galactic, and have to fight all the worst criminals in the Universe! And they'll make films about her with titles like 'Fighting Nurses of Neptune' and Homer will probably put her in one of his poems (if he's still writing). But in the meantime, if she gets time in prison to do any writing of her own, Kiva's got to finish the story about Carl and his psycho sister, and you could maybe send Jake back to Billy's to have a word with the bouncers to see if the security cameras got any footage of the Kiva-Paige fight. Bet that was epic and will make a great story: a real Paige-turner   :P

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2021, 02:18:22 AM »
Oh Kelli...I don’t know what to say  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Maybe this is one of those times when it’s best to say nothing other than I am here for you.
Let’s go out for some drinks when you’re ready.
And when you start fighting again, if you need a workout partner, or if you need me to watch Jake again (I don’t think you will), or if you’d like me to kick Paige’s ass, you know how to reach me.
Love ya :-*
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2021, 02:19:31 AM »
I love how this fight is sequenced. I think fight scenes are one of the toughest challenges in creative writing. To convey the technical aspects, pacing, intensity and emotions without too much verbiage (which can weaken it) is difficult. Add in erotic components and you really have a tough job. You do it so well. Thank you so much for your sharing your talent.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2021, 02:42:11 AM »
Technically, Trisha won the fight.  She extracted the first submission.

Not really, the rules were that the winner had to accept the loser's submission.  ;)

I cover my bases.  :P
  I was just about to respond to "Sinclairfan's" comment (after chapt 4) when I saw your response.  You are correct, Patricia said: "Oh, and Kelli, the only rules will be no biting or eye gouging...and it ends only when the winner accepts the loser's surrender."

"Chapter 4: Suburban Savagery" was a very descriptive telling of an epic fight.  Patricia's initial behavior at the park established her as a bitch of the highest magnatude.  I hope Kelli learned her lesson and doesn't offer quarter again as she did early in the fight:    "Patricia's punches seem like they are losing steam and mine continue to crash against her ribs and stomach with devastating effect. I decide to make my move to take control. I grab her wrists and slam her hands to the ground pinning them and mounting her chest. "Had enough, bitch?" I shrieked at my pinned foe."      Obviously, her knee then viciously striking your pussy made it clear that you needed to continue crashing punches into her until her punches  not only lost steam but had stopped altogether!  Then a couple more for good measure.  Patricia made the same mistake with her taunting after Kelli's attempt to surrender later.  Save the taunting for when it is over.  There is no graciousness or being a good sport in a CATFIGHT WITHOUT ANY RULES except no biting or eye gouging.  I was hoping that rather than waiting for her to respond to your request for her to surrender, you would have kept up the initiative, by slamming her head onto the ground a few more times, before standinng and kicking her in the pussy.  Then you could finally acknowledge her surrender.  Patricia was such a bitch she would have deserved it. 

This was well told with many simple details indicating Kelli may be a natural fighter such as her thought upon being punched for the first time - "As the coppery tasting blood oozes into my mouth, I find it reassuring that it makes me more mad that it scares me" -  Wow, fearless.  I eagerly anticipate more of Kelli's/your adventures.