News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cheri from Texas fights Cindy, updated version, Cavalier letter

• 0 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

From Mr. Cavalier, the updated version of a classic Cavalier “Fight Time” catfight letter;

I want to share with Cavalier the fight my wife Cheri had with a woman she works with. Cheri is tall with long dark hair, beautiful green cat’s eyes, long shapely legs, a sweet round ass and perfect grapefruit sized natural tits. She works for a women’s fashion chain in Texas and most of her co-workers are women. They can be very catty and completive with each other. Cheri’s only 25 but there’s always someone younger and hotter looking to move in on her territory.

Cheri and I often have lunch together and one day we were joined by Cindy. She had just been hired and Cheri invited her to lunch to get to know her better. Cindy is 22, tall and blonde with big blue eyes and a big firm rack on a slender frame, very much the all-American Dallas Cowboy cheerleader type. Cindy had just finished design school and I could tell she was the type to claw her way to the top. She was very flirtatious with me as soon as we were introduced. I didn’t mind the attention and Cheri didn’t seem offended, so I just thought it was in good fun. I handed Cindy a business card, which is common for me to do when I first meet someone. A few days later I was shocked and surprised when I received an e-mail from her at work. The letter was very sexually explicit, first she asked if Cheri and I had an open marriage, then she proceeded to tell me in intimate detail everything she would do for me in bed. It made me nervous getting this sent to my work but also got me very aroused. I thought maybe she was just playing with me and even thought my wife might be in on some kind of practical joke.  But I found out different that weekend at a party at Cheri’s boss’s home.

It was one of those work/social things you have to attend. I usually join her for support and the free booze. Plus the women go all out to look hot for the boss, and I know he enjoys it. Cindy was there in a very short dress that showed off her long tan legs. She greeted us like we were long time friends giving us both and hug and a kiss on the cheek, as she hugged me, she deliberately grinded against my crotch. As the night went on Cheri’s boss pulled some of his key staff into a private meeting. Cheri was included but Cindy was not at that level yet. Not long after my wife disappeared into the meeting, Cindy waved for me to join her at the top of the stairs. She told me she had something in her eye and asked me to come into the bathroom and help remove it. As soon as I entered she locked the door and dropped to her knees, she rubbed my crotch and then unzipped me and started sucking my cock. I never planned to cheat on my wife, but there was no way I was going to try and stop this hot young blonde from giving me a blow job. The excitement of being seduced by this aggressive vixen and knowing my wife was in the same house was an incredible turn on. I shot my load pretty quickly in into Cindy’s wet mouth.  She milked me dry and then stood up and started fixing her face in the mirror like nothing happened. I checked the hallway and quietly made my way downstairs. Fifteen minutes later Cheri joined me and we said our polite goodbyes and went home.

I took a shower as soon as I arrived. The last thing I needed was Cheri finding Cindy’s lipstick on my dick. I was nervous when I got in bed, but Cheri’s meeting with the boss had gone well and she was in a playful mood. We started a heavy make out session and then she began kissing my chest and stomach, working her way down to suck my cock. I was afraid of performance issues, but when I thought about Cindy’s blow job just a couple hours before, I got rock hard. The familiar feel of Cheri’s soft hand around the base of my shaft, while her sweet lips and tongue worked on the head of my cock brought me to a huge climax.  Cheri knows how much I love it when she keeps sucking after I cum and she didn’t disappoint me, my dick stayed up and I climbed on top of my sexy wife and pounded her to a screaming orgasm.

I was on egg shells the next couple of days, afraid Cindy would tell my wife or just let it be known at work and Cheri would hear the gossip. That didn’t happen but one night Cheri asked me if Cindy had come onto me. I told her Cindy flirted with me but that’s as far as it went. My wife said Cindy had made it clear she was interested in me and she couldn’t blame me if I was attracted to her. I told her any man would find Cindy attractive, but she was my wife and I loved her. Cheri gave me a sweet smile, we were setting on the couch and she put her hand between my legs and began rubbing my cock. She said it was her own personal lollipop and Cindy couldn’t have it. She told me I was hers and she would fight to keep what was hers. I had never heard my wife talk like this. I knew she had a fight over a guy in high school and that story was a big turn on for me. She could feel my dick swelling though my pants and she encouraged it even more talking about tearing Cindy’s clothes off and scratching her tits and pussy. I practically tore Cheri’s clothes off to fuck her hard right there on the couch. We were both bathed in sweat and before I fell asleep she whispered in my ear “that bitch better stay away from my man”.

It was a great fantasy for me, but I figured Cheri had scared Cindy off and things wouldn’t get physical. Then Cindy sent me another e-mail wanting to see me. I knew it was wrong but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to see her fight my wife. I met her at a motel in the middle of the day and we fucked like animals. After we were both exhausted, I ask her if she was going to fight Cheri. She told me had been in several fights and won them all. Then she surprised me by asking if I would leave Cheri if she beat her in a fight over me. My heart was pounding, I never expected this, and yes I wanted to see these two sexy women fight over me, but not at the cost of my marriage. I could believe I was doing this but Cindy and I plotted how the fight would happen. Cheri and I had a standing date night every Friday, Cindy would come to our home while my wife was getting ready and they would fight in our living room. Friday was two days away.

I wanted to tell my wife but how could I? I loved her but I had been alone with her rival and even offered myself up as the prize in a catfight. Thursday night I could hardly sleep. My tossing and turning was keeping Cheri up too, she knows how to get me to relax, she was giving me a hand job and she asked me if everything was okay at work. I wanted to be honest with her but there was no way I could tell her everything I had done with Cindy. I told her that Cindy sent me an email saying she wanted to fight her for me. I could feel her grip on my cock get firmer, not too tight, just enough to force more juice to the head. “You want me to fight her don’t you?”  All I could say was “yes”. Cheri said softly, “That’s the only way I’m going to get rid of the man stealing tramp. I’m going to make you proud of me.” That’s when my load poured over her hand and onto my stomach and then I was asleep.

Cheri was gone to work when I woke up. I had to hustle to get to work myself.  I was afraid she would confront Cindy at work and all the effort I’d put into this fight would be lost. I called my wife and asked her to meet me for lunch, the tone of her voice let me know nothing had happened. I didn’t bring up Cindy and neither did she. I was waiting at the house when she came home from work. She seemed the same as most Friday’s, relieved the work week was over and eager for a night on the town. We had our routine down and that’s what I was going by to plan Cindy’s arrival time. We almost always left at 8:00 so at 7:30 Cheri would be in the middle of getting dressed. I was hyperventilating at 7:45. Cindy had not arrived and I could tell from the noise in the bedroom Cheri was almost ready. I did not want any encounters in our front yard where the neighbors would see.  Or maybe Cindy was all talk after all. That question was answered when the doorbell rang.

Cindy was wearing a short wrap around dress and high heels, her hair and makeup were perfect. She walked in and gave me a deep sexy kiss. “After I beat your wife, I’m taking you to my favorite club to show you off.”  She untied her dress and let it fall to the floor. She had on very shear pink thong and bra set, her young tits didn’t need the bra and she knew how turned on I was.  Cheri had heard the ring and came in from the bedroom. Her hair and makeup were done but she hadn’t finished getting dressed. She was wearing a short white silk robe that didn’t cover the wisp of blue lace that made her tiny panties. Cheri had strapped on her high heels before striding into the living room, when she saw Cindy her green eyes blazed, “what the fuck are you doing in my home?”  “I’m here to take your man.” Cindy claimed defiantly. I realized I still had my arm around Cindy so I moved away from her, as I did, Cheri lunged forward and landed a hard slap to Cindy’s face.

The slap spun the blonde’s head around, Cheri followed up by digging both hands into Cindy’s hair. My wife was trying to rip her rival’s head off! Cindy retaliated by grabbing onto Cheri’s robe, she pulled it down to where it tied up my wife’s arms. Cheri was topless under the robe and Cindy dug her claws into the exposed tit flesh. I could see the tears welling up in Cheri’s eyes and knew the pain in her tender boobs had to be intense. She tried to kick at Cindy, but the robe around her arms took away her balance and she fell backwards onto her sweet round ass. Cindy tried to jump on her, but I was surprised how agile Cheri was as she rolled to one side and managed to free herself from her robe. Both women were on their hand and knees on the floor, their eyes on fire as they glared at each other. Each woman began to rise to her feet, wobbly in high heels, but without removing her stare from her opponent. The front of Cindy’s bra had come unsnapped while she was on the floor so she took it off and cast it aside. Cindy put her fist up like she knew what she was doing and I remembered her telling me about her past fights so I knew she has more experience. My wife mimicked Cindy’s stance and they move close enough together to land blows. The blonde landed a wicked punch to Cheri’s jaw and followed with another to her soft tit. Cheri let out a loud whimper from the blows. I know the fist fight caught her off guard and I believed then that my beautiful exotic lover was going to lose even though she fought bravely.  The younger girl knew she was in control so she took careful aim and was landing painful blow after painful blow to Cheri’s lovely face and sexy body. My wife was fighting back and every time she caught Cindy with her fists I wanted to cheer out loud. But her punches didn’t have the force of her rivals and Cindy answered each of Cheri’s blows with a more vicious hit. My wife’s beautiful face was red and puffy, tears were flowing freely though she was trying hard not to show her pain by crying.  Cheri realized she could not win this fist fight so before Cindy finished her off, she dove into to her and wrestled her to the floor.

On the floor it was pure catfight. I could tell all Cheri wanted to do now was inflict pain. Win or lose she was going to make Cindy pay for coming onto me. She got her nails into the blondes shear panties and the thin material quickly tore away. For the first time Cindy’s face showed fear and pain. She screamed as my wife clawed at her tender pussy. The two women were screaming obscenities at each other and even spit at one another while their hands tore and scratched at the most sensitive body parts they could grab hold of. But Cheri was still getting the worst of it. Cindy managed to get on top of my wife, then she stood up about halfway and came back down hard with her firm little ass on Cheri’s stomach. The move knocked the wind out of Cheri and she was in real trouble. Cindy turned around and while still setting on Cheri’s abdomen, she ripped off my wife’s panties and began mauling her pussy.  Cheri couldn’t even cry out in pain as she was fighting for air. 

Cindy had one hand up in Cheri’s cxnt and the other was pulling hard on my wife’s neatly trimmed bush. Cheri’s body was convulsing uncontrollably until she finally let out a scream, painful as she sounded, I knew she could breathe again. The viciousness of the fight shocked me but every nerve in my body was lit up so I was not about to try and stop it even as my loving wife was suffering so much pain. I did realize then that I did not want to leave her, not after all she had given me. For the first time I stopped being a neutral observer and shouted for Cheri to fight back. Through the pain she was able to set up, supporting herself with one arm, she swung a wild punch with the other arm, landing solidly to the side of Cindy’s head. The blow stunned her, but didn’t knock her off or stop her pussy attack. My wife then fell back down. I thought she would pass out, but she clasp both hands over her head and in desperation rose up and clubbed Cindy in the back of the head with both fist. The force knocked the blonde forward, face down on the carpet. Before she could recover Cheri was on her, grabbing her hair with both hands she slammed her head into the floor as hard as she could. My wife did this repeatedly, I could see the blood flowing from Cindy’s nose as Cheri would lift her head up only to slam it back down harder than before. Even after Cindy went limp, my wife continued pounding on her. 

I finally went to her and covered her in her soft silk robe. I pulled her close to me as she quivered and sobbed. I held her tightly and she smiled at me though her tears. Her face was swollen and her bottom lip was spit and bleeding, but I had never seen her as more beautiful. I took out my handkerchief and dried her face, I kissed her as gently as I knew how and whispered how proud of her I was. She was crying as I held her but slowly it turned into soft laughter. Cindy was still face down on our living room floor and blood was oozing from her nose and mouth. Cheri stood up and pushed her hair back from her face. “Bitch doesn’t look so hot now does she?” I shook my head in agreement. “Want to fuck her one last time?” I was stunned as my wife gave me a wicked little grin. “I want to watch you ass fuck her.”  My dick was already set to explode, but hearing my wife stating her revenge made me even harder. I dropped my pants and got behind Cindy, I lifted her up by the waist and forced my cock into her tight asshole. She was out at first but the pain of me violating her butt began to bring her around. She was sobbing from losing the fight and now my swollen cock tearing at her anus. Cheri was smiling, “This is the last time you’re going to feel my man’s cock, cxnt.”  I was reaming Cindy as hard as I could while my sexy wife reveled in me hurting her beaten rival. My mind was reeling and my heart was pounding as I was ready to shoot my wad. Before I came Cheri told me “Not yet,  don’t cum yet.” She rubbed my stomach while gently pulling my dick out of Cindy’s ass. Then she grabbed Cindy by the hair and forced her to turn around. “Now lick your nasty shit off my man’s cock.”  Tears were flowing down the young girl’s face, but my wife was going to make her pay.

Cindy’s lips were split and bleeding from being slammed into the floor, but that did stop me from shoving my swollen dick between them. “Swallow it whore.” Cheri shoved the back of Cindy’s head, forcing her to take my cock all the way in. I looked into my wife’s green eyes and a huge load that had been building up in me since the fight started gushed into Cindy’s throat. She was gagging, but Cheri held her head making her swallow all she could, it still poured out from the sides of her mouth and ran down onto her bruised tits. I was completely spent and sat back on the floor. I watched as Cheri pulled Cindy to her feet by her hair. Then she threw one final uppercut to the blondes chin, sending her back down on the floor spread eagle. I looked at the once proud blonde, beaten and bleeding at the hands of my loving wife, her pussy and tits showed the aftermath of my wife’s violent attack. I carried Cheri to our bedroom and gave her a warm bath. I heard Cindy leave sometime it the night as Cheri was passed out in our bed from exhaustion.  Cindy never showed up at work again and emailed her resignation a few days later. A girl who knew her went by her apartment and it was empty. The girls Cheri worked with had many rumors where Cindy went but none of them knew the truth. We often relive the fight as Cheri knows what a huge turn on it was for me. I tell her I never want to see her suffer that kind of pain again, but she knows I would do anything to watch her fight like that and she’s promised me she’d do it all over again.

D. Wolf, Texas

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php