News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jennifer Lawrence VS Michelle Trachtenberg I

• 6 Replies

Offline NicoleS

Jennifer Lawrence VS Michelle Trachtenberg I
« on: June 27, 2019, 08:51:48 PM »
So this is my first ever story on here, written all the way back in 2015 when I was, gosh, nineteen. I'm writing a sequel to it right now, that takes place four years later, but this one holds a special place in my heart, as weird as that sounds. Enjoy!

~~~

{alt}

Jennifer Lawrence was the first to walk down the aisle, causing the audience to go absolutely wild with applause. She wanted to show off her ample breasts as best she could, so she wore a white dress with a low neckline to accentuate her impressive cleavage. She climbed into the ring slowly, taking the time to showcase her slender, long legs as she did so. She knew she was the fan favourite of the crowd and loved every minute of it. She squeezed her boobs together with her arms, causing her cleavage to swell much larger.

Jennifer stopped when she looked back out towards the aisle. Michelle Trachtenberg strutted down the catwalk shortly after her, and like the blonde, she drew an equally large applause as the crowd stared at her cleavage, which was confined in a low-cut black dress. The brunette’s brassiere, a lacy black piece, was slightly visible underneath her dress - the perfect tease. For just being a B cup, her cleavage was quite the sight, deep and imposing. As she climbed into the ring, she made sure to pause seductively so the audience could have a good, long stare at her goods.

“Hey, nice rack, Jen,” Michelle scoffed, taking a good look at the well-endowed blonde opposite her, “I see that push-up bra is really helping them out!”

“At least there’s something to push up, bitch!” Jen snapped back, pushing her boobs forward as she stared the brunette in the eyes.

“I can’t WAIT to see your face when your proud titties are getting squashed underneath my boobs here,” the brunette mused, cupping her breasts in her hands. They were a little more than a handful each.

Though she talked big, Michelle was slightly unsettled as she looked towards Jennifer at the opposite corner of the ring. She first noted that Jen was slightly taller than her, at an impressive 5’9” compared to the brunette’s slighter 5’7”. The second thing Michelle was quick to notice was Jennifer had her outboobed by a solid cup size. Michelle was always proud of her breasts. Particularly in the latest seasons of Buffy, for example, anyone could tell that her breasts eventually outgrew Sarah’s own, who was supposed to be portraying her older sister. Outside of the show, however, she was always intimidated by girls who boasted bigger boobs than hers. Still, she was confident in her assets. She knew size was not everything, and she would prove that to Jen in the next couple minutes.

On the other end, Jennifer sneered. She groped her firm 34C cups in her hands, knowing that there was no way she could lose to a woman with a lesser chest than her own. She couldn’t wait to feel Michelle’s chest being engulfed with her larger assets. The thought caused her nipples to swell to their fullest, poking against the fabric of her top as she grew more excited for the battle. Seeing this, Michelle’s nips also found themselves stiffening. Now, both girls’ nipples were battle-ready spikes, each threatening to rip through the thin layers of their dresses. It was safe to say that, while Jen had the larger bust, it was Michelle whose nipples were the biggest between the two. They were longer and thicker compared to Jen’s thin peaks.

Eager to quickly set things straight, both girls simultaneously marched towards each other. The referee managed to get between them before they reached each other, using his hands to hold them apart. “Okay, ladies. You know the rules; it’s a classic titfight. No scratching, biting, kicking, punching – breasts only. We go until one girl is pinned down for ten seconds, or she’s knocked out. You understand?”

Both girls nodded together. They were both fairly new to the titfighting scene, having only participated in a handful of battles, but were eager to test their assets against those of other celebrities. They’ve seen countless matches between other women before, some even possessing mountainous breasts that neither woman dared to challenge.

“Well, then, please remove your tops and set them to the side of the ring.“

Both ladies obliged. Their panties remained on, but they ditched the rest of their clothes. When it was on, Jennifer’s bra did wonders for her cleavage, which even Michelle had difficulty not staring at with unmistakable envy. Likewise, the subtle cleavage Michelle presented caused Jen to sneak a few peaks when Michelle wasn’t looking. Now their breasts were bared to the crowd, who went absolutely wild with cheering.

"On my mark, okay?” the ref stated, holding his arms up, “Three, two, one, GO!”

Without saying a word, both girls rushed at each other, wrapping their arms around the other as they locked each other into a constricting bearhug, their modest breasts slamming together. Each girl squeezed with all the strength they could muster. For women of their builds, they were still pretty strong – Michelle from her time on Buffy and Jennifer from her training on the Hunger Games set. Surprisingly, however, Jennifer was the first one to experience any discomfort. She was surprised by the resistance Michelle’s tits were offering her own, never having experienced anything like it before. As she stared down at both their racks fighting for dominance, she was quick to see that the difference between their breasts was not as much as she thought. She continued to squeeze.

Michelle was doing no better, either. She noticed the worried expression on Jen’s face, which did manage to increase her own confidence, but Jennifer still maintained an advantage in size. Michelle gritted her teeth as she pushed her boobs out further, rallying her strength in an attempt to press Jen’s tits back into her chest. The blonde’s breasts were not easy to budge, however, and both sets squished against each other evenly, neither showing any sign of weakness.

“Give it up, Michelle,” Jennifer sneered, her breasts beginning to show signs of perspiration, "Your weak B cups have NOTHING on my bountiful boobs!”
“Oh, really?” Michelle quipped, "We'll *grunt* see!"

Gathering up her strength, Michelle arched her back as much as she could. Despite herself, Jennifer groaned while, for the first time in the fight, she watched as Michelle began taking the lead. Her C cups were quickly being compressed by the brunette’s tits, much to Jennifer’s shock. Jennifer thrust out her chest as well, but she struggled to slow down Michelle as the Buffy actress’s modest bust seemed to overpower her larger bosom.

“W-What the hell...!” Jen said in surprise, embarrassed as she felt her tits being outmatched by a smaller pair.
Michelle thrust her tits out even harder, which made Jen let out an audible grunt, “It’s not just about the size. It’s about the FIRMNESS!”

Jen couldn’t argue back. Michelle’s boobs, while petite, felt hard as rocks. They sat high on her chest, much perkier than Jennifer’s despite being a few years older than the blonde. Jen knew she had to act fast, while her breasts still had power in them. Her boobs were admired by millions, and some of the best in Hollywood. She remembered the leaks, and how everyone – guys and girls – went insane for her bare breasts exposed. If people found out that her chest bested by a girl barely in her B cups, word would get around fast and she would be a laughing stock before the night was over. She breathed out.

“You’re absolutely right. Size isn’t everything..." Jennifer smirked, looking back up into Michelle’s brown eyes. The brunette slightly gulped, knowing Jennifer had something up her sleeve. Suddenly, Jennifer thrust out her chest. Michelle’s cute boobs, which were pushing Jennifer’s back hard into her chest, suddenly came to a grinding halt.
Michelle let out a moan as she watched Jennifer’s bust come to life, pushing back her supple breasts with an incredible power!
“...but it’s still just as important!” Jen hissed.
Michelle was helpless as she watched Jennifer’s adrenaline kicked in. Jennifer’s tits, bigger than her own, began to suppress Michelle’s rack into the brunette’s chest. Michelle looked down in horror as she watched the blonde’s melons swallowing her own pair, albeit slowly. She tried to thrust her bosom out, but Jen was on too much of a roll.

“N-Noooooooooo!”Michelle groaned, watching as all her progress was being turned back on her.

Jen watched with satisfaction as the smaller Michelle struggled to avoid having her tits crushed flat. She was having no such luck, watching helplessly as Jennifer really begins pouring on the pressure. For the first time in the battle, Michelle’s confidence was wavering. Up close, Jennifer’s boobs were a lot bigger than her pictures made them out to be. She had always counted on the firmness of her breasts to steal the show, but Jen’s size was proving too much for the starlet to handle. Watching her pride and joys slowly being engulfed by Jennifer’s golden globes made the brunette question whether she really did have the goods to compete.
Michelle threw her hands onto Jennifer’s hips, hoping to push the taller blonde away to free herself. Her arms shook in valiant effort, but Jennifer just laughed. Her long, strong legs were planted sturdy on the ground, so she was not going anywhere until she felt like it. Jen grabbed Michelle’s hands from around her waist, and locked them with her own. She threw them up over the girls’ heads. Jennifer bent Michelle’s wrists, leaning her body into the brunette as Michelle felt the pressure on her rack increase significantly.

“Oh! Michelle, what’s poking me? It’s not your weak little nipples, are they?” Jen taunted, looking down between both pairs of heaving breasts. Michelle’s nipples had poked into her own tips, both pairs hard enough to cut glass. Jennifer’s face turned to a smirk, as she slid her strong spikes across Michelle’s over and over, “Shall we see who has the stronger nipples while we’re at it?”

“Bring it on, bitch!” Michelle spat.

Jennifer stood back so only their nipples touched. She began raking her pair across Michelle’s, back and forth over the brunette’s pokies.

“Can you feel my hard nipples bending the hell out of yours?" Jen teased, continuing to flick her nipples across Michelle’s.
“It doesn’t feel like that much,” Michelle grinned. She knew she had the strongest nipples, and was just waiting for the right time to make sure Jen knew too.

As Jennifer went to make another brush over Michelle’s nips, her nipples finally felt some resistance. With a slight grunt, she managed to slide them across the brunette’s tips. She tried again in the opposite direction. This time, when she reached Michelle’s spike, she couldn’t flatten it enough to rake her pair across. In that short time, Michelle’s had hardened even more than before, and even seemed to dwarf Jennifer’s proud peaks.

“I thought you were going to crush mine, Jen? What’s the hold up?” Michelle grinned, looking down at her nipples which resembled torpedoes.
“I-I am!” Jennifer insisted. Despite herself, she couldn’t budge Michelle’s nipples from the sides; they were too hard. She had to try something different.

This time, she lined up her nipples with Michelle’s, preparing to strike her from the front rather than the sides. She looked Michelle in the eyes, wanting to see the look of shame on her face when she flattened the brunette’s nipples into her chest. When Michelle returned her steely gaze, Jen carefully pressed her twin tips into Michelle’s.

“Your nipples are disappearing.” Jennifer gritted her teeth as Michelle spoke. As soon as their battle spikes met each other, Jen realised she had made a huge mistake. From this point, even Jen had to admit that Michelle’s nips were much longer than her own, as well as thicker. Jen pressed her breasts hard into Michelle’s, trying to bend the starlet’s nipples, but Michelle’s peaks held firm while Jennifer’s were pinned upwards!

“Ughhhh…!” Jennifer moaned, throwing her head back in pain.
“I warned you, ‘J-Law’,” Michelle explained, grinding her nipples deep into Jennifer’s flesh as the blonde’s tips were beaten back with almost zero effort. Jennifer let out a moan while she fought through the beating, but Michelle did not relent in the slightest. Michelle leaned back, letting Jen’s nipples return to normal. Once they did, Michelle drove them home, slamming into Jennifer’s spikes with such force that the bigger blonde’s tips were inverted into her chest.
“Shit… SHIT,” Jen cursed, biting her lip as she felt her proud nipples being abused like never before.
“Now that we’ve settled that, let’s take care of those big ol’ jugs of yours too.”

Jennifer was on the verge of tears, but that didn’t stop Michelle’s onslaught. Their hands still locked, Michelle pressed the rest of her body into Jennifer’s rack. Their boobs squished together, and while Jennifer’s breasts did eclipse Michelle’s bosom, it did not matter. With a burst of power, Jen’s jaw faintly dropped. She stared at the two bulging breasts, and couldn’t believe what she saw. Michelle’s smaller tits, very slowly, were beginning to flatten Jennifer’s bigger breasts against her chest!

"No…” Jen murmured in disbelief.

It took much effort for Michelle, but it was worth it as she watched Jennifer’s expression turn from pain to horror. Michelle’s modest set was making quick work of the ample actress, crushing the bigger pair flat into Jennifer’s chest as Michelle put her weight into it. Jennifer tried to resist, watching her tits bulging against Michelle’s. Michelle grunted, feeling Jennifer’s efforts but remained determined to finish what she started. Her breasts continued to mash Jen’s. The brunette gave a moan of pain, trying to lessen the pain by pushing Michelle away, but it was no use. Despite being slightly older, Michelle’s boobs had a firmness to them that even Jennifer just couldn’t match with her own.
Weak from the pain Michelle’s bosom was inflicting on her own, Michelle took advantage of this fact. She pushed hard into Jennifer, causing the taller actress to lose her balance. Both women fell to the floor, with Michelle toppling over onto Jen’s body. Michelle’s boobs landed on Jen’s own with a smack, causing Jennifer to cry out as she felt the firmness of two rocks. Jennifer arched her back, trying to buck Michelle off of her, but the tiny topper wouldn’t budge an inch.

“You’ve been making fun of my tits from the start,” Michelle cried, “but now look whose are on top. I think you just need to become more acquainted with them!”

With that, Michelle crawled over Jen, taking delight in watching the bigger girl squirm underneath her. When Michelle’s breasts was positioned over Jen’s face, all Jennifer did was laugh.

“You’re going to smother me out… with those mosquito bites for tits?”

Michelle scowled back, “Oh, my boobs are big enough for this, honey."

Before Jennifer could respond, Michelle lowered her rack onto Jen’s face. The hot flesh of Michelle’s bosom enveloped her nose and mouth, causing Jennifer’s eyes to widen like a doe caught in headlights. Her arms struggled to free themselves, but Michelle’s grip on them was still too strong. Her legs kicked out from underneath, but she couldn’t upend the girl on top of her.

“MMMMPPPPHHHH!” was all Jennifer could muster, her words lost under Michelle’s dominating breasts.
“You were a lot more of a fight than I thought you would be, but I told you I was going to win, didn’t I?” Michelle taunted, pressing her breasts harder into Jennifer’s face. Already, Jen’s vision was fading. She couldn’t get a single gasp of air from underneath Michelle’s sturdy bust.

Her face was flushed red, not from lack of breath, but embarrassment. Her bosom, of which she was always so proud, couldn’t withstand the power behind Michelle’s smaller set. It was the worst humiliation she had ever faced.

“Shhh, just be quiet now. It’s time to sleep,” Michelle cooed, her devilish smile growing even bigger as she knew she was going to win.

Finally, after several minutes, Jennifer sighed into Michelle’s bosom, as the lights went out. Jennifer’s struggles slowly came to a stop and she laid still. Michelle kept the smother for a few minutes, in case Jen was faking it, but Michelle quickly realised there was no way she was. Jen was out cold, smothered by 'just a pair of B cups.' She stood up on her feet, smiling down at the defeated beauty as the ref held her hand up high. Michelle won!
After clothing herself up, Michelle made her way back to Jen, who still lay asleep in the center of the ring. The brunette took Jennifer’s bra from her pile of clothes, slinging it over her shoulder. Michelle took in Jennifer’s bare bosom, laughing at how, despite her size, Michelle’s smaller set managed to out-duel them in the end. She left the arena with the starlet’s bra, the first of many she would take home.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 03:00:41 AM by NicoleS »
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: Jennifer Lawrence VS Michelle Trachtenberg I
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 06:44:03 AM »
Even years later, this remains a fantastic story
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 06:28:08 PM »
Magnificent.   ;D

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 05:46:00 AM »

Agreed! A really exciting bout, great work Nicole!

I especially enjoyed the differences in size and density between their racks. For some reason, "mirror-image" match-ups never have the same appeal for me... Which is why I always have some variation in my own stories.  ;D

Looking forward to the sequel!
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 05:52:29 AM »

Agreed! A really exciting bout, great work Nicole!

I especially enjoyed the differences in size and density between their racks. For some reason, "mirror-image" match-ups never have the same appeal for me... Which is why I always have some variation in my own stories.  ;D
Looking forward to the sequel!
Thank you, kind sir, that means a lot. :) I love your stories as well, and have always wanted to make my own titfight story with original characters ala yours, Best Friend's Sister, etc. I always struggle getting it off the ground though. Ugh. lol

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 05:50:31 PM »
Wow. This still holds up so wonderfully. Thanks for (re)sharing it!!

Offline NicoleS

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 07:34:34 PM »
Wow. This still holds up so wonderfully. Thanks for (re)sharing it!!
No problem! I'm so glad you like it, Jon, that means a lot coming from a wonderful storyteller like yourself. :)