News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chrissssssssy VS BustyTiffany35 .. Lingerie store catfight. From poll thread

• 0 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I was looking forward to spending a day with Chrissy.

Chrissy had the ability to change her looks, from cute, to attractive to drop dead gorgeous. The lady also being able to do them all very well. Knowing how to dress and change her style, for what she wanted to show for the day.

Chrissy was still very much in the full bloom of her beauty. Her lovely smooth skinned face, and sexy body. Definately looking several years younger than her actual age. The blonde easily still being carded and ID'ed where needed.
Chrissy was looking very pretty, when I picked her up.
Dressed in tight, figure hugging jeans, and a thin t-shirt, that did not drop all the way. So her navel, and part of her tones belly were on display.
Chrissy had promised to behave today. For most ladies that would mean something different. For Chrissy it meant she would probably only get into one catfight, not two or three.
Still when her smile lit up her pretty face, I could not deny, it was going to be nice spending time with this lovely blonde.

Her long blonde hair hanging down, unbraided seemed to only add to her beauty, as the sunlight reflected off it, framing her face with gold. As we arrive and park.
We arrive at the mall, and begin walking through. Later we would get something to eat, and maybe take in a movie. For now Chrissy simply said she just wanted to look around at some things.
Her blue eyes lighting up, as we begin to pass at a store, as I realize I had been set up by the lovely blonde, and was in trouble.

At times oe of the things many catfighters enjoy, just beneath fighting with a sexy woman, was lingerie.
Chrissy was smiling nicely, as she grabs my hand. "Come on, I just want to look at a few things." She says, then begins tugging on my arm, to get me to follow.

Several ladies, hot young and sexy are roaming inside the store. Blondes, brunettes and red heads.
Some smiling, as they see me with Chrissy, maybe assuming things about us. Others looking at the pretty blonde, and wondering if they should see if they had what it took, to steal me away from her.
Chrissy was having fun, as she knew I was uncomorftable being the focus of such attention. Her eyes casually making contact, and with out a word, saying step off bitch, as other eyes looked away again.
Then she begins roaming, as her eyes take in things she likes.
Chrissy grabbing a few things, then like a kid getting presents, moves towards the changing rooms.
Myself soon left waiting, as she tries a few things on.

Chrissy was laughing, as she remembered my gaze, as I tried to not look at some very beautiful women. I would normally not mind, yet I was her companion for the day.
Chrisy knowing I would spend the time with her, not trying to pursue any other women, even if we were just friends.
As she wiggles out of her jeans. Chrissy thinks of the few ladies willing to challenge her claim to me, with their own eyes. Which one might make a good opponent for a catfight.
Chrissy finishes changing then smiles, as she is not yet done, having fun with me.
She had promised to behave, only with fighting. This did not extend to seeing how much she could drive me crazy, with her looks, and pleasing figure.
I am trying to make sure I do not look into where the ladies are changing, as I am being carefully watched by some of the nice looking female clerks.
When my arm is tugged at and I hear Chrissy asking how she looks.

My jaw drops open, as Chrissy is simply a vision of femanine beauty at its best. A thin chemise hangs on her body. Very thin straps going over her shoulders, as it droops down her front, giving a nice view of cleavage.
The material thin, and the shape of her breasts beneath it easily visible, as they gently rise and fall.
A pair of very revealing panties, the rest of her wardrobe, as she smiles, as my reaction has said it all, no words said.

"Oh gross, cover that nasty ass up." "Who let the hooker in here?" A womans voice asks, as from the dressing area, a very gorgeous platinum blonde comes out.
"Oh Chrissy you got off your back long enough to find another customer?" She asks, as Chrissy's blue eyes quickly frost over, and I know soon it will be a fight.

The blonde is dressed in a very sexy teddy. Much of the thin material clinging to her firm, curvy body, was sheer.
The vee along her breasts was frilled, and slightly more material.
Her breasts well formed, and heaving inside of it. The inner sides of both warm globes visible.
The middle was thin, and her sleek belly was visible.
The crotch very narrow in the cut, with just enough to cover her sex.

"Look Storm some farmer brought his cow to the mall." Chrissy replies, as the two blondes begin to circle.
One of the clerks begins to try and get between them. I gently grab her, pull her back and shake my head. "If you do that, they will just beat you together, then fight anyways." "You just need to let them get it out." I inform her, as she tries to look above such things.
Yet as she relaxes, and crosses her arms, in a way it pushes her own generous breasts up. Her skirt clad hip cocking, as she begins to join the growing audience. I begin to wonder how many lingerie clad fights, this lady has been in.

I did not want a fight between these two in public like this. Yet I knew if we seperated them now. They both would just find other ladies to start a fight with.

Chrissy's hand shoots out, and grabs the top of the teddy. "Should we milk cow Tiffany?" Chrissy asks, as she yanks the top down fully exposing Tiffany's very full, firm breasts.
"No I think we just need to slap her udders." Chrissy says, before backhanding Tiffany's breasts.
The firm tits, bobbling, as the hand hits them, as some of the ladies cringe back at the sound of flesh on flesh. While others, some even half naked from the changing rooms, begin to get excited, as the two blondes begin to fight.

They circle, as fists or open hands try and punch or slap the other lady. A few side kicks, as they try to strike legs or unprotected bellies.
Most of them blocked, yet several connecting, as red marks begin to show on each lovely lady.
"Storm after I a done with this skank, want to go to dinner?" Tiffany asks, before doubling up, after a fist manages to land lightly on her belly. Her teddy having fallen further down, as they fight.
"Get it through your head, Storm only likes real women, not cheap sluts like you." Chrissy replies, as Tiffany yells, and charges her.

They meet, as hair begins to be pulled, and Tiffany rips the chemise from Chrissy. Chrissy's breasts heave naked, as her nipples thrust proudly. Engorged by her excitement, with the fight.
Tiffany now manages to slap Chrissy's breasts a few times.
The firm tits, quivering, and bouncing with the blows. Then standing firm again, as she grabs Tiffany's silky platinum hair, yanking it to the side.
As Tiffany begins losing her balance. Chrissy uses her own shapely leg, to slip behind, and sweep Tiffany's. With a cry of surprise, Tiffany goes down to the floor, with Chrissy diving on top of her.

Tiffany is trying to roll, and buck Chrissy off her, as Chrissy joyfully slaps her, and finishes stripping the buxom blonde naked.
As they roll displays are toppled, as bra's, panties, and other various pieces of lingerie go flying.
Tiffany again end up on the bottom, as Chrissy punches her to the side of the head hard.
Tiffany's head jerks, as I am ready to move in and pull Chrissy off.
Tiffany's arms still moving, as she manages to grab Chrissy's panties pulling them up tight.
As Chrissy moves to try and relieve her discomfort, of the thin material being pulled between her pussy lips. Chrissy grabs a handful of Tiffany's hair.
As she is trying to yank Tiffany's head around. Tiffany manages to throw a forearm into Chrissy's belly.
Chrissy doubles up, her hand slipping from Tiffany's hair, to cradle her belly, as she gasps for air.
Tiffany reaches up, and punches Chrissy in her right breast.
Many of the ladies watching, wincing from the sound of the hand hitting the bare breast.
Tiffany then uncorks a punch that lands hard against Chrissy's face. Her head snapping back, as Tiffany lurches, and Chrissy goes sprawling from her.

Tiffany quickly strips the thong Chrissy is wearing. Then chest heaving moves to strike Chrissy again.
Yet by the way she is laying dazed. Tiffany and I both know the fight was over.
Tiffany had won, as Chrissy was still awake, yet her head was ringing, and the lovely blonde was not able to defend herself, even though she was trying to get up.

Tiffany backs up, as I move in and pull Chrissy against me, talking to her, making sure she was coherant.
Some of the ladies congratualting Tiffany. While others were talking about how hard  both ladies had kept hitting each other. Glad they had not been one in the fight, as they begin to break up.

The clerk, I had kept from getting in the middle, was draping a robe over Chrissy, as she clings to me, as her head clears.
"You need to get your girl out of here." She says, before rising to tell Tiffany the same thing.
I should have corrected her, as Chrissy was not my girl, in the way she meant. Yet I had to admit, the man that had either Chrissy or Tiffany in his life, by his side, was very fortunate indeed.
Either lady beautiful, as well as sassy, smart and just enjoyable to be with.

Tiffany picks up the thong Chrissy was wearing, and as the clerk talks to her. Tiffany slides it up her sexy legs, to cover her womanhood. Her fingers smoothing the thong onto her shapely body, as she tells the clerk she wants to by it, and will wear it out.

Another clerk, has brought there clothing from the changing rooms, as Chrissy begins to let me know she was okay.
Tiffany's pretty green eyes watching us, as she carefully slips into her things. Several places on her hot body, bruised and sore.
I can see where Chrissy is already starting to get a black eye, from the punch that ended the catfight.
Yet her blue eyes still looked pretty, as she also begins to dress.

The side of Tiffany's jaw, was swelling a little, and showing bruising from Chrissy's punch.

Soon we are ready to go, as I ask Chrissy if she just wanted to go home.
Chrissy was drained for the moment, yet definately wanted to try and enjoy the rest of the day.
The lovely blonde very welcome to lean on me a bit, as she recovers from the fight.
"I'm hungry, you promised to take me to eat." Chrissy reminds me, as I agree, and her blue eyes lock with Tiffany's green. "Hey bitch, want to see a movie with us?" Chrissy asks, as both ladies were done with the fight for now.
Another place, and another time, there would be a rematch.
Yet for now things were settled. Both ladies honestly respectful of the other, yet at times catfighters had to try each other out.
This time Tiffany had won. Yet some day soon, it would be Chrissy that would maybe get the panties back, she had almost bought today, but lost to Tiffany.
Tiffany looks at me, as I shrug my shoulders. I had no problem with this gorgeous lady joining us. If Chrissy was okay with it.
Tiffany knowing, I was with Chrissy today. The catfight over, to leave it alone.

We agree on a movie, as Tiffany has something to take care of. I treat Chrissy to dinner. Tiffany meeting us later, after more shopping.
The platinum blonde being welcome, yet letting us have some time together.

The lights begin to dim, as Chrissy reaches across in front of me. "Want to butter the popcorn, cow?" Chrissy asks, as she hands it to Tiffany.
"Here suck on this slut." Tiffany replies, as she hands a drink past to Chrissy, after taking the popcorn.
Then both ladies relax, as Chrissy leans against me slightly, as she thanks me for taking her out tonight.
She had behaved, as she only had one catfight, before dinner and a movie.
With Chrissy leaned against me, as she tries to ignore her aches and pains. Tiffany on the other side. I had to admit, as the movie began, it did not get much better than this.
I would be honored with either as my guest, and simply blessed to spend the night. With two ladies as capable, and beautiful as Chrissy and Tiffany.

The end.