News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Keira Knightley vs Alexa Chung: Two Thin Girls Test Their Strength

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Keira Knightley (29) has challenged Alexa Chung (31) to an armwrestling match. However, Alexa has made it known to her that with this alone she won't be satisfied: 'OMG, you poor little waif! Of course I'll armwrestle you if you need your paper thin little hands crushed! But are you brave enough to step into a ring with me and face me for a real wrestling match?'
Keira doesn't think this to be much of a threat to her: 'Oh, wow, that's more than I hoped for from you, cute little skeleton!'
Alexa laughs: 'Skeleton?? You've got the nerve to call me that, you starved, emaciated little girl?'
Keira keeps teasing Alexa: 'Look at yourself, what are you anyway? Are you sure you're a woman?'
Alexa: 'I'll show you how much of a woman I am, you scary example of malnutrition!'
Keira: 'You've got such a big mouth, be careful that you don't swallow that tiny rest of you with it!'
Alexa: 'Oh, shut up, you pathetic heap of small bones!'
Keira: 'When I'm finished with you you won't have a bone left which isn't broken in halves, skinny goat!'  ...

Keira Knightley: 29 years, 5'7", 54kg, cup A

Alexa Chung: 31 years, 5'8", 56kg, cup B
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:31:46 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Keira Knightley vs Alexa Chung: Two Thin Girls Test Their Strength
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 07:32:19 AM »
Keira (above) has no doubts that she will take skinny Alexa apart in the ring like she has never done before in a fight with another woman.

Alexa (below) is convinced she will shake Keira's frail body enough to hear her rival's bones rattle. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:42:26 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 06:31:53 PM »
I voted for Keira in each and every category for her as I genuinely think she is better in each and every category!   Sorry, Alexa, but you can't keep up with Keira Knightley!   ;)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 07:01:11 AM »
I'd love Keira to win this - nearly 24 hours into this I love how she scares Alexa when she flexes her arms in front of her, she doesn't often have a chance to impress a woman doing that - and how she at least goes stalemate with the armwrestling so far. Alexa lost armwrestling Cher Lloyd, the evidence is on YouTube, and Cher Lloyd lost a wrestling match to Keira, so - go, girl!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:11:40 PM »
I can't see Keira beating anyone.
I can't see anyone better looking than Keira.