News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Do women with big boobs feel a natural sense of competition towards each other?

• 9 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
well?

If there were two women with big boobs at a party and they were the apple of everyones eyes and dicks, would they feel like bumping their breasts against each other?

If two women with big boobs joined the police force and they both turned up with protruding chests in uniforms would they want to jostle breasts?
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
well?

If there were two women with big boobs at a party and they were the apple of everyones eyes and dicks, would they feel like bumping their breasts against each other?

If two women with big boobs joined the police force and they both turned up with protruding chests in uniforms would they want to jostle breasts?

They do if they live in the same cul de sac.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
It probably wouldn’t be a blatant obvious head on thing. First thing you might pick up on are the dirty looks or rolling of the eyes. Then either an adjustment of their tops, bras, or boobs in the bra cups. Next the light grazing or bumping from their sides, a natural busty woman is going to wanna know if the other has implants or not. Lastly the forward bump a true MAYBE or a forced introduction with a hug . If they already live on the same street, complex or dead end street they have been watching each other. Even women who are somewhat “ friendly” I call it love/ hate relationship have been comparing or giving verbal jabs for a while, but you can bet they are all trashing each other behind others back. I myself arch my back and adjust to display more cleavage when anyone who is a D or bigger is about and they do the same of me. Another give away is the fashion, notice who wears the deeper designed V cut top/ dress or scoop cut or sweetheart cut to show and emphasize their proud cleavage and bust. If you want to really see go people watch in warmer weather or indoors till it is warm, watch their faces, posture, eyes and body language, it reveals a lot and not just busty women but all women get a hint of jealousy around others and new faces.

Offline LovesWrath

It probably wouldn’t be a blatant obvious head on thing. First thing you might pick up on are the dirty looks or rolling of the eyes. Then either an adjustment of their tops, bras, or boobs in the bra cups. Next the light grazing or bumping from their sides, a natural busty woman is going to wanna know if the other has implants or not. Lastly the forward bump a true MAYBE or a forced introduction with a hug . If they already live on the same street, complex or dead end street they have been watching each other. Even women who are somewhat “ friendly” I call it love/ hate relationship have been comparing or giving verbal jabs for a while, but you can bet they are all trashing each other behind others back. I myself arch my back and adjust to display more cleavage when anyone who is a D or bigger is about and they do the same of me. Another give away is the fashion, notice who wears the deeper designed V cut top/ dress or scoop cut or sweetheart cut to show and emphasize their proud cleavage and bust. If you want to really see go people watch in warmer weather or indoors till it is warm, watch their faces, posture, eyes and body language, it reveals a lot and not just busty women but all women get a hint of jealousy around others and new faces.
Such a comprehensive and well thought out answer. Couldn’t have said it better!

Offline VickiD

I agree with Dotti D

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
Yes. But that might just be me. :)
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline guzelyali

• I love catfights!
Party at coworkers home, two of the built women in the kitchen, older says to younger "Yours may be perky, but mine are bigger." Nothing happened except in my dreams.

Offline Debbiedoes

Yes I think so,  got caught up in it a few times.

Offline Sabine

Well I don't feel competative over breast size but I am attracted to big natural boobs. Don't usually want to fight them though! But if they want to fight for me then I'm down to watch that.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
totally agree
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!