News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When breasts joust during a catfight .....

• 1 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
When breasts joust during a catfight .....
« on: March 15, 2024, 04:33:07 AM »
..... do the two fighting women get aroused? I mean to have those two mounds of flesh in contact with each other while you're pulling each other's hair or poking fingers into each other's eyes must be such an erotic distraction. I have often seen erect nipples on two topless catfighters.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Online presenterfan

• God Member
Re: When breasts joust during a catfight .....
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 05:24:04 PM »
When woman have a fight or wrestling match I have always  there are numerous contests happening, many unnoticed.  A clash between breasts, nipples erect, is certainly  thrilling to watch.   Contact would cause nipples to become erect but at the live events I have attended and also clearly seen on many recordings, when the ladies face each other listening to the referee and eying each other up, their nipples are already erect before any contact whatsoever.   Presumably this is from  the excitement they feel  thinking of the battle to come.  In topless wrestling and when strippers fight in the dressing rooms, the ladies state of excitement and maybe arousal is there to see.  To me it would follow when  women willing engage in a fight clothed, or even a heated verbal exchange, the nipples will be erect.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 02:09:11 AM by presenterfan »