News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fighting wearing skirts

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Fighting wearing skirts
« on: March 18, 2024, 02:01:17 PM »
Travelling by bus I overheard a conversation in which a daughter ( 20ish) was telling her mother of fight she was going to have with a colleague.
They both worked at Woolworths (a shop once on every high street at the time).   They would have fought in the staff room in their lunch break but the young lady on the bus was wearing a skirt, I’m not sure about the other girl.   Although I never heard I feel sure the fight would have happen when both felt suitably attired.  As a leg lover I’m pleased to say that girls on a boozy night out are not inhibited by the clothes they are wearing.   The excitement of seeing more thighs as two girls go at it only adds to the excitement.  When at school in the 1960s  (middle of the last century my goodness), females had to wear skirts,  If two girls were on their feet fighting,  pulling their opponents skirt up, either to embarrass or distract, was as much a tactic as pulling hair.   The revealing of a girl knickers was appreciated just as much by the girls watching as the boys. If they when to ground the site of bare legs tangled made the heart pounding even worse.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:15:26 PM by presenterfan »

Offline suhmann

• God Member
Re: Fighting wearing skirts
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 04:50:23 PM »
Travelling by bus I overheard a conversation in which a daughter ( 20ish) was telling her mother of fight she was going to have with a colleague.
They both worked at Woolworths (a shop once on every high street at the time).   They would have fought in the staff room in their lunch break but the young lady on the bus was wearing a skirt, I’m not sure about the other girl.   Although I never heard I feel sure the fight would have happen when both felt suitably attired.  As a leg lover I’m pleased to say that girls on a boozy night out are not inhibited by the clothes they are wearing.   The excitement of seeing more thighs as two girls go at it only adds to the excitement.  When at school in the 1960s  (middle of the last century my goodness), females had to wear skirts,  If two girls were on their feet fighting,  pulling their opponents skirt up was as much a tactic as pulling hair.   The revealing of a girl knickers was appreciated just as much by the girls watching as the boys. If they when to ground the site of bare legs tangled made the heart pounding even worse.
Yes, even the producers of wild fights like queen of hoods did it by filming the fights of women in skirts

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 09:35:16 PM »
That must have been an awesome conversation to overhear.

I was also in high school in the 60's, graduating in 1970.  And up until my senior year, the girls in my school had to wear either skirts or dresses.  That was during the years when mini-skirts were so popular.  It still pains me today to think I never saw a catfight at that time between girls in short skirts.

The pictures in the message by suhmann are of an amazing fight.  He mentioned QOTH, but I was thinking it was FF.  Regardless, the fight is amazing.  And the prefight interview with the two women explains what led up to their catfight.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 09:38:39 PM »
Hey Presenterfan!  I'm an old fart like you.  Don't remember ever seeing any girl fights in school but, boy, would it have go my heart going if I saw panties!  Wow!  And, of course, no one went without  underwear in those days.  Damn, a pussy would have probably have me soiling MY undies! 

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 11:22:54 PM »
I went to high school in the late 70s and was lucky enough to see a few girl fights. Unfortunately, back then girls wore jeans pretty much exclusively. Bare legs and panties were only viewable to boyfriends. The girls weren't that conservative, it was just the style.

My wife however is from the Philippines and there students wear uniforms. White shirts and and school color pants for boys, white shirts and pleated school color skirts for girls. My wife's school color was maroon so she wore the shortest  skirt she could get away with just like the other girls did. She would wear a longer skirt leaving home because her dad would yell at her if he saw her leaving in a short skirt. The girls would get to school and all crowd into the bathroom to change into shorter skirts then change back before going home. The Philippines was, and kind of still is, a conservative country.

She had several fights during her school years. If she thought she might fight that day she wore shorts under her skirt since she would likely be flashing anybody watching while rolling on the ground punching, scratching, kicking and pulling hair. She always fought across the street from her school at a park since the girls would get in trouble for fighting on school grounds. She won most of the time but pretty much always lost some buttons from her blouse so her mom would chew her out when she got home.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 03:15:58 AM »
The most arousing catfight on the face of the earth would be each girl wearing the following similar clothing:

long sleeve button down blouse or men's style long sleeve button down dress shirt
no bra
standard skirt
panties
no pantyhose
no leggings
no socks
barefoot