News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

emo_butt_kicker vs angelic_gigi_87 - the rematch

• 7 Replies

Offline emo_butt_kicker

• smother, submit and destroy
emo_butt_kicker vs angelic_gigi_87 - the rematch
« on: July 07, 2014, 02:47:59 PM »
After destroying Gina in our last match. The little blonde pretender was keen for a rematch. I was about to find out how keen she was for revenge.

Gina came at me from the start and I wasn't able to damp down her aggression. She eventually practically scissored me out...the rest is below.

PS We ran out of time at the end!!!!

emo_butt_kicker: Its time for the big rematch, Gina vs I, and I am ready to beat you again. I know that last time it was close, and that overall, looking back, you probably were on top during the match, but all it took ws one mistake and I leapt on you. I know you will be fired up, and Im ready for you. This is a schoolgirl match and my attire reflects that. A cute blue shortish skirt, going half way up my thighs. A too tight blouse, the ront buttons popping open almost. The utline of my red bra visible underneath. The top button undone but rarely for me there is no cleavage showing at all. The round bump of my chest shows me off perfectly adequately. My hair is in two high bunches, red bobbles holdig them in place. secret but fun blue panties, which you will see more of when I facesit you later. My alabaster skin tone looking great with my black hair and red lips. I feel cute, I feel sexy, I feel good as I stroll into the living room. Theres a sofa, a table, and some mats on the floor, no carpet space uncovered by mats. You have clearly done a good job and I have beat you downstairs. My eyeliner thck, and utlining my big, sexy eyes as I eel a little ridiculous waiting around for you dressed like this. barefoot on the mats. But I know its a matter of time before you turn up. My blonde, beaten nemesis yt

angelic_gigi_87: everyone watching knew it was an upset to see me lose, i have way more adoring fans that you, im by the popular wrestler in thie little streaming wrestling league that basically scours girls from uni's and matches them up. It was more than humiliating to you, the manner in which yu got to enjoy a victory you didnt deserve was all the more galling, that perhaps hurt the most, that you genuinley seemed to think you are/were better than me. You were lucky, this time I won't make a mistake, and I will punish you mercilessly for what you put me through. i change upstairs. tuning aside i make sure my attire is faultless, as my fans expect, using the full length mirror to have a good look  from head to toe i resemble the sexy schoolgirl that most men would fantasise about. my freshly dyed blonde mane sprawling over my modest yet firm breasts, tightly wrapped up behind a black bra just visible through an equally tight, short sleeved white blouse. that tight fit continues down my slim tummy and hips before tucking in to a wispy, red/black tartan pleat skirt, swaying with each movement of my hips as i move downstairs to meet you. its deliciously high up on my thighs, revealing what perfection can look like, wanting you to be punished by a girl looking her best and out for revenge. i walk in to the room with 2 inch black high heels click clacking over the wooden floor before meeting the mats my eyes settle to yours, thick mascara augmenting my naturally stunning eyes so that you cant really look anywhere else, i barely look at what you wear. instead concentrating on my fans and the show i give them as tiny little webcams brodcast my every move. i bend at the waist, doubling over with my bottom now slowly being revealed to the hidden audience, while low rise, half bottomed black panties just teasingly reveal themselves on the underside to really tantilise, a word is only half revealed and cannot be read. i dont bend my knees, i display serious flexibility and carefuly unbuckle my heels to place them neatly to one side before whipping my long mane over my head as i stand tall again, gripping my hips, now standing in plain white socks that grip just above the knees.  i look far from impressed with you, it hurts to see ya there, knowing what happened before. "dont look at me like that...you;re a fraud and i'm going to show you up today you little slut, there will be no merc for you, understand?" i move forwards, showing im not afraid, standing myself righ up in your face, at 5'4, 118lbs my 32b breasts just press to yours, my nose tip kissing yours, glaring in to your eyes "c'mon then" i snap, jolting your left shoulder back hard with my right hand yt

emo_butt_kicker: I am ready, I know when you do come out you will really come for me, and I have to be prepared to weather the storm and take the sting out of you, and then slowly wear you down, something I know Im capable of, when Im on top I usually finish on top. I see you walk in. Your heels making you look much taller than you are, and more importantly, much taller than me. I know its something close to an optical illusion though, and it takes more than that to worry me. Your skirt is shorter than mine, showing off those toned thighs. You are showing off to the camera, which I fully expected, but quite like. You look confident and sexy, and that means I will look even better when I beat you. You too are hiding something on your panties, but I will fidn that out when

emo_butt_kicker: As I expected you come straight for me, and I dont back down, not moving as you push your body against mine, just siling "Oh Im not the fraud...You are the fraud...I mean seriously...is that a push up bra...how old are you?" I mock, taking the sting out of your anger by mocking you on the camera, mocking your femininity. You shive my shoulder and I quickly shove your shoulder back, almost in the same second, again showing that I may not be as mad as you, but Im still as determined to put you down. I follow this up by launching into you trying to grab your right wrist and spin it behind your back, trying to twist it up and between your shoulderblades "Am I still a fraud Gina...AM I STILL A FRAUD" I snarl in your ear, throwing your words back at you yt

angelic_gigi_87: you snap right back, why wouldnt you, although you may be thinking about how you got a way with it last time, you still won, that over and seriously misplaced confidence will cost you today. I cant stop you snatching my arm though, taking it, twisting it, stepping behind me and locking me up so that you can taunt in to my ear in a move that makes me feel pretty silly very early on, but you'll learn today that im not really in the mood to b toyed with. i moan out at the sharp pain but drive my left, free elbow straight back in to your tummy, quite hard, not really having any concern for you, hoping it will take you off guard as i aim to knock the wind out of your sails and spring free off your lock as i begin spinning the opposite way to how you took my arm to come face to face with you again, hopefuly struggling for breath early on yt 

emo_butt_kicker: I have you in a tight hold and I am behind you, the best place to be so that not only is it harder to defend yourself, its harder for you to see and predict what is coming. Sadly for me I dont predict your elbow, which slams back into my stomach hard, knocking the air out of me and making it impossible t keep hld of your arm. You spring free, and although I am clearly winded, one of the things that can happen to you which you just cant hide from an opponent n matter how hard you try, I am facing you, hands out and ready. I am confined to the defence but thats fine, trying to buy myself some time, staying a safe distance from you, circling you in the room. Im not concerned, I will recover quickly from something like that, I just have to be very aware of your moves right now yt 

angelic_gigi_87: my hair and skirt spin round as i do, watchign a girl backing off a little, a little startled, "YES!" i scream finally in response to you, you circle me but im not prepared to let you simply tease and take your time, i want to do as i did before, make you work so hard that you run out of energy, and also having the desire to hurt you as the significant ager builds in me. i move to you, my hands slapping at yours, pittering, pattering, teasing your reflexes, i keep goading, pressing forwards to mvoe you back or keep you moving left to right, making it difficult to read my movements, suddenly i press my body forwards, pushing your hands aside and pushing my breasts and tummy to yours as my arms untidly circle around your shoulders to hold you to me as my right leg sweeps in front of yours then fightss to sneak behind both of them, planting itself on the mats as i twist at the hips and try to drag your body in acorked motion backwards so that i can dispell you to the floor with a trip, but knowing i may well be falling wth you yt 

emo_butt_kicker: I know that you are not going to stay back and let me have this my own way, you come at me and give me no time to recover, Im able to fend off your hands at first. Yo are aiming slaps and grabs but I can keep you at bay. Thats until your arms come around me and then your legs start to lock with mine. Experience tells me that whichever way I try and work this, Im going down, and Im going down hard. all I can do is make sure that I land well and that when my body does hit the floor, yours does too. My hands grab your blouse at the hips and drag you with me as I am san down to the floor hard, landing with a grunt. The first thign I do is open my legs and try and ensnare your cute little body between my strong thighs, my hands dragging your shirt down not ripping, or revealing anything but untucking it as I try and lock my ankles behind you, my hands go for your arms, underneath you but wanting to make sure its me in control and not you, hoping to secure both your wrists and the scissor to quell some of that fire yt

angelic_gigi_87: its really satisfying to trip you up, it makes you look silly and totally out of control, but sure enough you grip enough of me anf my attire to drag me down, my skirt floating around to reveal a little more of my lush undies and ass but not enough to really give my fans what they want. ive wrestled you down but you are typically feisty, your legs working around my hips as almost as soon as i land I press my hands to your shoulders and push up to sit on my knees, not for one second needing to be trapped by your legs and your arms too, body to body, making sure that doesnt happen. your legs start to crush and i wince out "fucking bitch!" slapping away your hands as i sit my perfect bottom on to my heels and slap away your hands as they try to snatch mine the easiest thing for me to do is to try and stand, hoping to evade your legs and force them off that way but i dont, i want to be creative and really take you to task. my armswrap around your scissoring thighs, halds holding the fleshy limbs underneath as i almost embrace the painful hold you have me in, my nail suddenly work in to your flesh to really make you squirm but its more a diversionary tactic, as my talons sink in i suddenly lean back then press down on my left knee to try and roll us right over, wanting you on your front so that your legs will be around me but in a very awkward fashion and that, if i were to stand, hold you in a crabbed position, but i dont intend that at all, i turn you over as i face away from you now, working my hands down your thighs to get them off as i look to slide my ass backwards and settle it on yours or your lower back to pin you under me on your front yt

emo_butt_kicker: I crush you with my legs, that was the easiest part of you to lock on to and I make sure that I make it count. You may think you are strong but not many girls can handle my scissors and you fall formly into the most girls category. You are able to evade my hands which isnt ideal. I would much rather have full hold but at least Ihave ou in some kind of way. You grab at my legs and I assume you are going to try and stand up, force me to make a decision to keep or lose the scissor. I hold on tightly, but then i suddenly realise what you are going for. I decide that if I try and keep the scissor then you will get what you want, a boston crab, so instead, as you are turning me  I release your body, using my feet to push at your right thigh and slide away from you, trying to pick myself up to my knees as quickly as I can. I managed to avoid the crab and you managed t avoid my scissor, a bit of a stalemate, and Im already coated in a thin layer of sweat, but so far Im happy with how I have blocked you off, hands out yt

angelic_gigi_87: as annoying as it is you maange to loosen your legs and slide away from my grasp quickly, evading what could have been very good me, to just me sitting on oyur ass with oyu on your front, your back at my mercy. instead you push and prod to scamper away from me but im not in the mood to simply let you simply evade me just like you tried last match to no avail while i attacked reletnelssly, im not changing anything now "get back you little bitch!" i snap, ambling on my knees to turn and scurrying across the mats on them to simpy throw my body at yours, stopping you in your tracks as you try to rise to your knees my right hand grabs your blouse collar as i sprawl my figure over yours quite mesily but ultimately i get to pin you to the mats. im more or less laying across you so i go for a high pin, my legs easing my lower half up higher before straddling your left arm and snaring it between my thighs. my breasts nuzzle your other arms shuoulder as i flatten your tits under my tummy, my hands earching for you other arm, wanting to pin you effectively cross body style on the mats as my ass pokes up in the air little, skirt sahsed over the cheeks "today you'll learn your fucking place" i snarl angrily, still seaching to secure your right wrist with my hands yt 

emo_butt_kicker: You come after me again and your levels of fitness are just incredible, I dont have any time to breathe or really regroup. I know you want this, usually you would be adjusting your top, taking your time, but you come right at me. You grab my collar and throw yourself into me, gettingacross my body on the mats as you force me to my back, not really a position I want to be in. The way you land sets yu up almost perfectly for a cross body pin, lying across my chest and its easy for you to scissor my left arm. Theres nt much I an do about that. I try and keep my right arm away though, trying to roll away and somehow slip my arm free from your grasp I dont want to get myself caught in a pin like this this early so Im trying to wriggle my arm free because I cant keep my right arm away from both of our hands forever yt

angelic_gigi_87: i make a figure 4 with my legs so that your left arm is now my possession, its going nowhere. but you keep fighting me and its an effort to take your right arm, almost a small game being played as i struggle to get hold of it and getting equally frustrated as the constant squirming from both of us means my flat tummy flattens your breasts and my right and subtly curved hip nuzzles under your chin to keep your dirty mouth shut. i suddenly pause, keeping draped across you then turn my head to look down your body, its so exposed and vulnerable that i instantly refrain from trying to get your other arm and hoist the front of your skirt up with my left hand, as a sign of how little respect i have you my left palm slaps down hard on your panty coveed pussy before snatching the matieral and working it side to side to saw in to your sex until i pull up hard and wedge it "take that you big titted little slut" i snap working hard to press ym body down on to yours up high while i torture you womanhood to make you scream, yt 

emo_butt_kicker: B squirming with my arm, you are able to keep it trapped, but it mans all your attention is focused there, the minute you start hunting from my arm I will be able to free my scissored arm, I know that and you know that, I d remind you of it if I could talk but I cant, your hip pushed against my chin. I have to find a way out though, I am about to brdige when you pull up the skirt, exposing my panties. They wee the surprise which was supposed to be unveiled when I facesat you, a Superman logo on the front, clearly referring to myself as supergirl, but you appear to have another name for me, calling me a big titted slut. You yank on the matrial, disguising the logo mtc14:17:57  emo_butt_kicker: and pulling them right into me, not before a hard slap to my mound which elicits a scream from me. You yank hard on my panties, sawing me in half and forcing my hips tio rise right off the mat, bridging hard, trying to roll you off over my head yt

angelic_gigi_87: i tense my left arm as i pull the farbic of your undies in tight to really make you writhe in agony, i dont notice the symbol on your panties but id certainly taunt if i knew what was on them. instead i look to hurt you as much as possible, your wriggling is intense now but i don't let up, i coninute to saw that undies in to your kitten yanking in a pulsating motion that leave your eyes watering, you begin to bridge, wanting to roll me off over your head but im holding your panties tightly and its like a lifeline that keep me on as my body actually tilts on to its side because of your movements, strangling you in the process as my hipbone flattens your throat, "that was sily wasn it?" i taunt, my confidence soaring, THIS is how to win a match, slowly wearing away your bitch body as i did before but knowing i need to stay focused. i have you pinned but its getting me nowhere, i want more, i go for it. i give one last hard tug on those panties to work your sex as much as possible before releasing and sening a quick jab in to your tummy, more to distract again but hoping to cause some damage too. my hands now grip your skirts waistband and unlocking my legs i use my hadns to turn my body on top of yours and leave my legs either side of your head, inner thighs stroking your cheeks as the fringe of the front of skirt drapes over your mouth, i ease my ass backwards and nuzzle my cheeks under your chin, my legs going to lock together, i press my head to your tummy, wantign to avoid your own legs in the process as i begin trying to set you up for a reverse headscissor yt 

emo_butt_kicker: Your body pushes on my neck when I bridge and in many ways its that and the grip you have on my panties which are keeping you on top of me as I struggle for an escape. I want to let my body driop and I do a little, but its more difficult than it looks when you have such a tight grip of my robust cotton panties. I know that you have got me in this positoon, Im not going to give like this but its massively humiliating to be caught in this position and I hat every second of it. You suddenly pull up harder and thats my clue that you are about to do somthing. Your fist jabs into my stomach, not brutally but enough to force my legs to kick up mtc14:36:07  emo_butt_kicker: Then you are quick to grab my waistband for leverage, using the fact Im still a little hurt from the stomach punch. Your legs work around my head and my ahnds immediately go to defend myself, but I find myself just gripping our thighs. My fingers curl into your senstiive inner thighs as I try and foce your legs apart, meanwhile My legs kick up, desperately trying to get some kind o grip on your head to make it a battle of the legs yt

angelic_gigi_87: "OW" i curse, the pain of your fingernails is expected but i cant hide the fact it really hurts, but if you think your stopping me like that then you're very much mistaken. I'm vert content right now, my thighs are locked in to place and extend back straight as my ankles secure each other, vicing you in your place, your head....mine. i want more but first i ride the storm, you wriggle and kick your legs up but ive planned already and my head presses on its side to your tummy, my hands perfectly placed to swat your thighs and push them back down to the floor as they come up, wanting you to get that nagging feeling of helplessness as i begin to cominte your sex, curvy frame. "nice try amateur" i mock slapping your right thigh snd gripping it as if i posses you now for phase 2. its pretty humbling enough to have your head scissored by your rival, especially with her skirt draped over your face. but i want more. i reach my right arm back, twisting y body slightly and i quite rughly snatch your brunette fringe to pull your head up, my thighs allowing that freedom momentarily. i keep pulling until your eyes, nose and lips are pressed my heavenly ass, free from any interference with my skirt as it drapes over your head hding your shame...for now. my left leg hooks behind ym right and slides up, figure 4ing your head in to place like a safety pin, my calf supporting the back of your head and acting like a beam to keep your head raised and your face buried in a real winners ass. for my coup de grace i kicking my lower right leg up and reach back to snatch it with my right hand, effectively makign that safety lock like a fortress, giving you no escape and making my body look positively gorgeous with the curves i display mixed with flexibility. and, as if it asnt enough, i press my left hand to your half exposed pussy and allow my talons to sink in to the senstive arear of your skin while pushing my top half up off yours and dispaying a sexy curve in my back while keeping your lower half under control, your face smothered in my ass AND your pussy tortured "game....set....match, now fucking suffer you big titted FRAUD" yt

emo_butt_kicker: My thighs can get high enough, you saw the danger of a mutual scissor and kept your head on my stomach so that no matter how flexible I am, I just cant get there, and even if I could, I couldnt get the leverage I would need to get a good hold to rival yours. My best hope of escape is with my hands Im sure of that. I keep pulling on your thighs as your legs tighten even more. You are already finding ways to strenthen your hold though and I can tell you are turning it into a figure four headscissor. This wont smother me but it makes it near impossible to breathe and my hands get all the more frantic in trying to stop you from doing it I keep pulling for all Im worth, but then your hand pushes onto my kitty and your fingers wrap around the log as you claw. My legs kick in the air wildly, trying to slam my thighs shut to find a way to deal with the pain. I writhe and wriggle furiously, pulling and pawing at your thighs wjile the rest of my body squirms like Im being electrocuted to try and free myself. I have to think of smething, this isnt working. My hands go to your ass, sliding under your skirt and I try and dig my fingers into your flesh and squeeze, trying to give you enough of a shock for you to relase me  i dont expect you to just take this, i mean, its a real humbling, painful and breathless position to be in but as your hands fingernails start digging in to my ass and your hips rotate and roll and you generally throw a petulant hissy fit, i just dont really need tp panic, none off this unfocused wriggling will get me off of you. i decide to try and finish you, i lean my head down to your tummy, my hand on your sex deciding to try something a lot different, instead of making you furiously squirm i try and senauly distract you by gently nuzzling my palm over your panty clad pussy and working my fingers agaisnt your clit, as i do so my right arm pulls a little tighter on my right leg to truly suffocate you in my perfect tush, working you over in various, conflicting ways to confuse and batter you. "two choices big tits, either politely pat my ass thats smothering your fucking face or go to sleep, either way you're a loser, pick your poison, fraud" yt 

emo_butt_kicker: Your head leans down to my tummy a I desperately try and find a way out. I know if I can i can finish you, you risked it by throwing everything at me like a dynamo and you must have much energy left. I just need to slip free. Your hand starts to rub over my crotch, but Im not really distracted by it. I am much more focused on the lock on my head and if anything Im relieved that the pain has gone. It will be hard to smother me out in this position, but your headscissor is making me feel very wiizy and red faced. Im not going to pat your leg from this, not a chance, but My face is going a very funny shade of red and you must be able to notice my legs and arms just dont have the same power when fighting back

angelic_gigi_87: i am relentless with the scissor, its truly powerful, summoining all the energy i possess to smother your face in my lush cheeks but having given you the easy way out you stubbornly refuse, and its painfully obvious to all watching, including some very excited fans of mine, that you just arent able to fight back now with any effort whatsoever. "ha...you really aren't very bright are you, you got lucky once, not this time bitch, im the queen around here, and pretty soon you'll be my throne, nighty night, loser" i lock up the scissor once more by pulling my leg with my right arm, securing you completely with your face pressed to my ass, my fingers continue to briefly massage your sex quite openly as a means to show all watching the power and control i have over my firece rival. knowing i can make you sleep without the extra drama of pulling my leg i release and take both your now tired arms by the wrists, dragging them to your sides and pressing my hands down on both to sexure them to the floor by pinning them. i smother you with less satsifaction but it does the same job, you are sent slowly to la la land, or so you think. as i prepare to finish oyu how i really want, but i want you to believe this is curtains as you get closer to unconcsiousness yt

emo_butt_kicker: The fact that you are able to move my arms to my side so easly shows to anyone watching how much you are dominating and how you have me, your legs roll in a more conventional headscissor and now I am able t speak, Im haf smothered still. I mouth out "Ok I give" saying what you want me to say because I have to. Your subtle change of hld gives me a whole new does of pressure and its just not one that Im able to deal with as ou rub my bare kitty on the camera.Thats not even in my head right now, my face is almost the same colour as my lipstick and that really is my main priority rather than anything else. struggling to breathe you can hear me gasping for air yt 

angelic_gigi_87: i keep you in this hold, i refuse to let go, "awwwwwww, well isnt that adorable everyone, she gives in, shes giving up like a coward...well, i dont accept...so keep your mouth shut until spoken to, big tits, it would be too nice of me to finish you like this" suddenly my scissor is no more, you are left on your back, facing the ceiling in your schoolgirl attire, spread eagled and half dead it would seem. its the perfect position to have you in, you;re still awkae so you'll endure all of this and im going to take my time. i sit up, settling on my knees with my ass hovering over your face, hands on my proud hips, i shuffle back a little, my hands patting your cheeks left to right "now now dont you fall asleep just yet bitch" i roll you by your shoulders to your front, i'm going to bind your wrists and could do so without further humiliation for you but i want it all, i press my right knee down in to the mats next to your head and ease my right socked sole under your face before pressing my ass down on to your head to smother your mouth and nose in to the sweat soacked garment "that'll shut you up" i then take my time moving each of your arms behind your back and then punishingly tying them with a sock removed from your left leg, easily acceisble as i lean over to 'borrow' it. i wrap your wrists up nice and tight then shuffle back off you, turn you again and stand facing your body i raise and press my right foot down on to your pretty face and grasp my left hip in a short pose that has ym right hand blowing a kiss to my fans, i move down your body...stepping in between your legs i dip, take both ankles and begin moving backwards to drag your thoroughly outwrestled body over the mats towards one of the cameras, i dump your legs down like trash then move back to your head  "on your knees bitch" i snap, leaning over to take two handfuls off your mane and pull those tails off too so it hangs loose and messy, i DRAG you to you knees, kicking your thighs open so you sit on your heels with your skirt wide, 'supergirl' panties on display like an ironic statement to the camera which you now face full on. i keep you here for a moment, left hand pressing down on the top of your head as my right viciously slaps across your left cheek 4 or 5 times, i move behind you, both hands on oyur head now as i proudly pose for the camera we both look at "on her knees, hands tied, humiliated, totally beaten, the little fraud has been exposed and now normal service can resume....sorry i scared you all.....now you little wench, say sorry to your fans for letting them down" my index fingers reach around and hook your inner cheeks out wide before i pull back, pressing my right knee in to the back of your neck to make the hold extra painful "APOLOGISE!!!!" yt

emo_butt_kicker: I give in, I do, I just have no choice but to take my defeat. You have dominated me today and I knew you wuld fly at me, I knew I had to weather a storm but I just couldnt do it. You steady yourself, clearly going for a facesit and its one Im really keen to avoid, I dont want to end up under your ass but I just have no energy left, I cant fend you off. You dont facesit me though, you roll me onto my front and then push your sock clad foot under my face. My nse and mouth are pushed into your sole embarassinglly. You pull a bluck sock from my foot and tie my wrists behind my back with it tightly, I cant escape and I fight with my arms to free them but its no use Im turned to my back as you stand over my defeated schoolgirl body. You briefly pose before dragging my body, twistd superman panties, cute skirt riding up as you deposit me near a camera. I am dumped down an you drag me t my knees, pulling my pig tails out, so my hair looks messy and wild. I am held up in front of the camera, my vhest busting my blouse as your palm repaedly slaps and smacks my face, getting offs of air from me, my face is at least returning t a normal colour. Im about to speak when your fingers push into my cheeks and you fishook me painfully. I squeal in pain through the fishook and try screaming that Im sorry, the button on myblouse about to go any second thanks to your knee in my back putting extra strain n already strained top yt

angelic_gigi_87: your gargled 'sorry' can just about be heard "thats not good enough, you've let everyone down, including yourself, and you've been exposed as a fruadulent little chancer havent you?" i nod your head for you "LOOK IN THE CAMERA RIGHT NOW!" i snap in total control of you as i can threaten to hurt you at any sceond and use that to get you doing as i ask. "zoom in on this bitch" i demand, knowing it will be done, hearing hte lens move as it turns "one more time you cowardly little fraud, say you're sorry and apologise for being a fake, and by that I mean, you're no wrestler....you're my fucking bitch, GROVEL that apology out" i snap, clearly in my element now, exatcing revenge with a cold authority while i look hot as hell in my flawless schoolgirl attire standing behind you i hold your head, the camera zoomed in tight to your face i slap the side of your head, left and right, rocking it both ways "get grovelling" yt

emo_butt_kicker: You are answering the question for me, nodding for the camera, but theres little I can do anyway but obey you, your fingers in my lips pulling them so wide apart it really, really hurts. You hld me in place and tell me to grovel and I finally do as you say "Im a no good chancer bitch, Im fraud, Im no wrestler...Im Ginas bitch" say a little breathlessly, trying to remember everything you told me to say in my already scrambled head. I am trying my hardest to even work out what just happened so if I forget anything then it was just me trying to say the words you want me to say before you do anything more painful to ne. Hekd up t the camera embarassingly like this yt

angelic_gigi_87: "ha...pathetic" i look in to the camera my hands holding your head still "any of this little frauds fans wanna become mine? I think you know it's the right choice...." i leave you on your knees and suddenly tear open your blouse from behind by yanking on both sides, the buttons pop off all over the place and i tear the garment off your body leaving a few rags on your arms i toss it aside, dipping to undo your skirt and whip it away to leave your sexy, curved frame in its lush blue undies. i grip my hips and move around you, cirlcing like a vulture, looking down on you as the cameras lens remains glued to your face, there is nowhere for you to hidei stop in front of you, my skirted ass to the camera, the other camera side on taking over as my right leg raises slowly i tease my socked foot forwards inch by inch, like slow motion before pressing the toes to your head and tilting your head bacwards so that your lips press to my sole, in a sudden jolt i kick you to the mats on your back. i slooooowly move around you again, pacing with my hands on hips, just looking at you up and down "you all know whatscoming......I know whats coming and so does SHE, look how utterly terrfied she is...what a fraud". another lap and i stop at your head so that each leg stands over it, facing your feet. i smile, blowing another kiss to my fans as sway my hips teasingly for them and reveal my gorgeous black panties from the underside, before the skirt sashes to cover them again, i drop to one knee at a time, each one spreadking when im on the mats, just past your shoulders the motion brings my socked feet like caressing hands on top of your head, securing you in place, you cannot turn left or right now, simply stare up at fate, my delicious derriere just hovering a few inches above your salivating mouth and nose, i raise my skirt up from the back the word there in red italics finally revealed with a pair of small handcuffs emblazoned after it "JUSTICE" it says, the camera zooms in, everyone at home can read it, and so can you "read it out nice and loud bitch" hands on my hips, breasts poked forwards, blonde mane sashed around my shoulders and back, looking every inch the sexy schoolgirl winner about to vanquish her busty brunette rival...yt

emo_butt_kicker: You tear my blouse off and it really doesnt need much persuasion to come loose from my body, slipping off and revealing my blue bra, showing off my healthy cleavage. You do the same with my skirt, roughly unclipping the side and then pulling it free from my body so that Im left in my underwear, my arms tied behind my back which only makes my full chest look bigger as my blonde victor strolls around me, athletic body walkin and playing to the camera. You push your foot to my head and then force me to my back, and without the use of my arms Im pretty helpless as I crumble down to the mats. You show off your black panties, standing over me, just teasing to the camera. Then finally as you go to sit down, the word Justice IS DISPLAYED ON YOUR PANTIES. thats demeaning, making out my win wasnt deserved. "It...it says justice...it says justice" I say, my voice shaking, yuo can hear the frustration in my voice but its also fear yt

angelic_gigi_87: you barely get to finish the repetition of 'justice' as my firm ass plants itself down on your face. my knees spread and your face disappears, buried in my tush as that very word now appropriately prints iself on to your forehead as my weight settles very comfortably indeed. The satin of my underwear engulfing your nose and mouth around the curveture of my subtly rounded derriere, I give you nothing...no air, no voice, you're just a toy to me now and its no coincidence that as i settle and allow the fringe of my skirt to sash around your entire head, I am extremly turned on. my head leans back, blonde hair almost hanging to tickle your forehead thorugh the skirt, eyes closing in a moment of severe sexual longing, my hands moving from my hips where they sat so dominantly, to your bra cups expanding over them to grab and mold at my will, biting my lower lip as its painfully clear i getting off on this "uhhhhhhhhhhhh" i moan foxily and with real, genuine feeling. your nose nuzzled in my cheeks, mouth housing my slowly soaking sex, "uhhhhhhhhhhh, eat me you fucking fraud" i moan deeply, gripping those tits harder as a prompt to get your tongue working. all of this you are to do without being allowed to breath as the queen of the underground wrestling uni league takes her throne, your pretty little face. yt 

emo_butt_kicker: Your behind comes down on my face, just as I expected it to, my worst nightmare as your little skirt fans around my face and your pantie clad derriere pushes down on my features. Your hands finally move to my bra, something fans of your will have been wanting to see, especially considering the nasty little pet name you gave me. Your hans pushing down on my tits in the same way your ass is pushing down on my face. Your hands squeeze the soft flesh in your hands an more importantly that ass is working my face over and over, not smothering, more grinding, this is for your pleasure and my humiliation, not anything else your hands grip my tits and I keep my tongue firmly in my head, I finally stop being able to breathe as it becomes more of a smother and less of a grind, although its clear you are still getting off on your position yt16:39:21 

angelic_gigi_87: i grind my pussy and ass to your face, waiting for the tongue but it never arrives. knowing you're about to pass out i kindly lift up, only enough to allow your mouth air as your nose remains between my cheeks, i give you maybe 5 seconds of generosity then once more settle my ass back down on your face, this tie i begin a slow, repetitive bouncing, up and down, never once leaving oyu rmouth and nose to get any air, but humping with a seal. up and down like a piston i go, my hips adding a little grind for flair then raising again, pressing back down, gridning, over and over again, my hands clutch your tits even harder as i slowly build towards an orgasm that i not only deserve, but that i simply cant stop. "uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i moan more frequently, knowing i need your tongue to push me over the edge and i'll get it. my hands slip under your bra cups and take your nipples between finger and thumb, i pull upwards quite savagely "ohhhhhhhh you little BITCH, get your tongue working RIGHT NOW, i'm going to cum on your face, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh" i pull your tits, hump your face, and repeat, im so close i know what i need and now im forcing you to do it, the invisible audience are about to witness revenge served very hot indeed, the room resounding with my orgasmic moans and my bottom humping your face like a sex toy yt 

emo_butt_kicker: Its like you know exactly how much air I need and how much you can dprie me of before I start to go light headed. You keep the pressure on and I eally cant get a breath when I want to, and just as I passing out Im saved. You then grip my tits and my determination not to do anything with my tongue starts to change, I realise if I dont you could really get angry and I push my tongue up, against those panties, probably just what you want. I cant believe Im doing this but your fingers grip on my nipples is pretty persuasive and if I dont it could get worse, thats my big worry. You are humping harder with my tongue out and pulling on my tits harder as I squeal in humilaition, grimacing, not that anyone can see i knew that would do the trick and soon enough your wet tongue is lapping my sex thorugh my soaked black panties. i continue quite aggresively humping your face up and down, so close that im trembling, my frame tensing up. my left hand moves back behind me, seizing your glossy black mane and tugging very hard to keep your face pressed to my ass, i sit down and finally "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" i cum uncntrollably, simply sitting on your face while you do the work that triggers the orgasm, even more embarassing for you, as my left hand holds your hair my right reaches up in to mine and runs it back behind my head as i scream out facing the ceiling with my eyes close "OHHHHHH YOU FUCKING LOSER, HOW DOES THAT FEEL?!?" i ride the orgasm thorugh, once again i ease up and allow you to breathe, the sound of your little mouth sucking in air fills the room before i take it all away again and press my cum stained panty clad ass back to your nose and mouth for yet another all consuming facesit. i meant it when i said i'd show no mercy and this is what you get. i grip my hips, pose on your beaten bodies face and for the cameras, kindly hike up my skirt to reveal half of the word "justice" while the other is glued to your forehead, it says so much before the skirt is draped over your head again, covering you up. i raise both arms up, flexing my small biceps, posing again then stand, at last. i take little time in once again using your mane to hoist you to your knees, so that everyone can see the glistened face that was facesat in to oblivion, i literally walk over all cameras so you are left with nowhere to hide before returning with a permanent black marker pen, i let you read that word "your paying the price for being not very good at wrestling big tits, understand?" and with a big smile on my face i proceed to write "FRAUD" across your forehead where justice was pressed seconds ago. i remove the straps off your bra to slide them down the shoulders and reveal your huge tits for all to see, playfully pinching the nipples and crashing your globes together, i write "LOSER TITS" one word on each"on you're fucking feet" i snap in a very well spoken home counties accent, yanking your hair and dragging you to a wall at the side of the room, throwing your back agaisnt it. i press my left hand to your throat and begin to draw a small circular target on your tummy "hold" i snap, referrinf to the pen i've graffitied you in before pushin it sideways in to your mouth and closing your mouth around it myself barely a second passes until i drive my clenched fist in to your tummy once.....twice....then a third time "dont you dare drop that pen, loser" yt

Re: emo_butt_kicker vs angelic_gigi_87 - the rematch
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 04:58:21 PM »
Normality restored!  :-*

Well done for having the courage to post this Rach, it's gonna take ya a while to get over it, the decider should be even more fun for me, no running away at the end either next time :D

luv ya xxxx

tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 05:10:25 PM »
Another very nice scenario you two!  Congrats on your fun together!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 11:15:32 PM »
Wow! Quite the beating you took there, Rach! I guess this just shows that you do NOT want to piss Gina off

Great match, you two! Fun read :)

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 12:39:24 AM »
I have no doubt Rachel will be able to reassert her control --anyone who spends as much time looking down her nose at people as Gina does will leave too many openings to survive eventually...
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »
Wow, great match between two top talents!  You'll get her next time, but shows that Gina should never be taken lightly!  ;)

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 11:30:43 PM »
Thank you Tina, who took me lightly?

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 02:24:03 AM »