News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight vs Ring Queen Katrina

• 2 Replies

BreastDommer

Titfight vs Ring Queen Katrina
« on: August 04, 2014, 07:54:21 PM »
ringqueenkatrina: dont slap my thigh honey
chesty_melinda: why...what would that do to ya...as i come around inspecting those meaty thighs and ass cheeks...slapping one muscled ass cheek SLAP
ringqueenkatrina: taking a deep breath and smiling as i rub my cheek and slowly spin around and then slap my left hand at your chest....."you are jealous of my ass i understand" 
chesty_melinda: ughhhh as u catch some flesh an d push my left tit on my right and they fly some...almost taking my right tit of my top! "and you are of my ...tits...bitch!" as i look at my bust
ringqueenkatrina: "not worried about those honey"  as you look down at yuour chest i smirk and my thick thighs push me forward hard as i just rush at you hard chest first with my 38Ds and just smash into you full on......
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as u ram into me chest to chest feeling you are def. smaller yet firm and using ur low and thick body u make me backstep some as i try to regain my balance and pull my hair back..."fuck...bitch..." i hiss
ringqueenkatrina: i smirk and pull my top off and my girls fall free and i hold my arms out wide..."what you got honey"  asi step forard twisting my shoulders right and left titty punching toward you with my ebony bombers as i push all 5'7 155lbs of me toward you
chesty_melinda: fucking bitch ...think u can win in my game!? as i surely dont want to be outdone in this...i unhook my bra/top off me, letting my 38G naturals breathe off and immediately lets my nips harden on my huge aerolas...stands my ground at 5'5 and 152lbs as i thrust my chest forward and press.....yt
ringqueenkatrina: GAWDDD those girls are heavy and you are just as heavy as me and i groan and grind you hard as i bend my knees deep and thrust up hard with my massive girls banging up under yours hard yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhh as we come tit on tit not so hard at first as mine almost engulf yours pushing into them...before u change tactics and start pushing into mine from below...bitch! as i grit my teeth letting u do it before i retalite and jump and pushhh my heavy G cups on top of the D cups u had placed under mine...SLPASHH yt
ringqueenkatrina: SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  you splash down on em with your massive Gs and i stumble back a few steps adn look down at my chest and i know this is a losing battle for be as i back up and regroup...."bitch" i mutter and rush forward and both of my hands smash into yours chest and i try to grip and SQUEEZEW and push yt
chesty_melinda: i manage to send you back as u moan in pain...before u come back nastier and grabbing them in your palms! AGHHHHH!!!!! bittcchhhhhhhhh noooo AHH!! as i scream in pain and by instinct i place mine on yours latching especially on your nipples as i tug them upward now AGHHHHHH yt
ringqueenkatrina: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKi stop in my tracks and we stand there both grabbing each other as i my hands grip yours and i pull them apart anbd try to bang them toether hard.....yt
chesty_melinda: ooohhhhhh feels my tits , large and long, banged and pushed by your strong palma uuughh bitchhhh i cry out teary eyed...aauuuuuuhhhhhhhhh as our bellies and thighs push into each others, i pull and twist on your nipples hard, in milking like motions and then upwards yt
ringqueenkatrina: GAAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD stop it bitch as you try to milk me as you work my nipples hard as i bite my lip a nd cloes my eyes i thrust my hips forward and smash into you as i cup your tits and push up hard with both hands under yours ...>FUCK yt
chesty_melinda: twisting and pressing them in and them forward...and again...as i soften them up nice and feel sweat aiding me in this...as my tits lose firmness and feeling constantly feeling you paushing them painfully up to my throat!   ughhhhhhhhhh yt
ringqueenkatrina: i bend my knees deep as i can as you work my tits and i just bite my lip so hard asi fight the pain and i push up as hard as i can on yours towards your face...."gonna smother you with your own tits SLUT"  i mutter yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as they indeed push up to far almost not being able to see you and fele the sweat on my huge mams on my lips...uuughhhh as i can keep kneading on your nipples i let them go and try to slapppp your hands off my tits...hoping to push tit to tit again yt
ringqueenkatrina: MY NIPPLES GAWDDDDD let go bitch and you do and push my hands off your tits and they fall down heavy on mine FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk yt
chesty_melinda: grabs on your wrists fast as i push hard and strong into you, tits on tits hoping to end this fast now...bitch i mutter and moan...feel my...ughhh...tits domming yours?as press hotly and circularly grind mine into yours yt
ringqueenkatrina: GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GET OFF ME BITCHHHH i try to get free as you grab my wrists and i protest and thrust my chest back but thats too much titflesh as you maul me and i stagger backwards yt
chesty_melinda: fucking whore i shout in a titfight frenzy now as i follow you keeping my hands on your wrists and pushing my ample, fleshy chest on yours, applying short head-on tit punches as i allow my chest to part from yours a couple of inches before i push it back in with force...slappppp whooooooshhhhh as vacuuming sounds and sweat sounds all over the room yt
ringqueenkatrina: GGGAWWDDD GAWDDDD being out boxed here as you bang me back more and more as sweat flies hard as i plant my feet as i press to teh wall and my left foot pushes off the wall as i try swing back with a left haymaker with my tit hard.......FUCK I HATE YOU BITCH teary eyed yt
chesty_melinda: pushes you back to the wall as i  try to place both of my thighs inside yours, for better leverage...ur left foot off the wall makes this easier as my thighs to spread yours as i try to pin your arms on the wall yet you are strong and u push offf uuughhh...placing my tits on yours making sure they are always covered...yt
ringqueenkatrina: there is too much titty meat to bang back as you get in between my legs and grind me on the wall...GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GET OFF ME OK OK>...flat on the wlal overwhelmed by your tits....SHIIIIITTT yt
chesty_melinda: fuckkk youoouuuu....fat...uuughh asssed BITCH! as my tits ooze and press yours and your neck even now, making sure my pelvis pins and presses into yours as my thighs tense on yours...making sure u got no fight left in you as i pin you chest to chest decisively now yt
ringqueenkatrina: "OK OK OK"  o i mutter between gasps as i thrust my hips but cant budge you as you pin me flat and your big tits just flatten me.....i nod my head....."you got me"  i gasp out......yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh pants as i try not to let my guard down...panntt....bitchhh....as i breathe heavily feeling my knees weak from the exertion yet dominant on your fleshy big body...yt
ringqueenkatrina: FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i finally stop fighting and just relax as you continue to press into me..."OK OK HON YOU WIN yt
chesty_melinda: who 's got the better tits bitch? SAY it....as i hiss nearing your face feeling ur fat thighs stop bulging at mine...our bellies plastered in sweat yt
ringqueenkatrina: you have the bigger tits bitch... i mutter.......
chesty_melinda: BIGGER?? i as press myself dominantly into you...making sure your tits are pancaked as i do so as i squeeze your wrists on the cold wall too yt
ringqueenkatrina: IEIEIEIEIEEIEIEIEI FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i grunt and try to mvoe my arms again and push my face to yours..."OK OK YOUR TITS ARE BETTER" yt
chesty_melinda: "you remember this..." as i give you a final tit slap, making sure my huge G cups find yours full force and to the side..SLLLAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP as both mine and yours (i assume) get instantly red from the impact...your dark nips placid and pointing downward by now as i le go your wrists they fall to your ass cheeks yt
ringqueenkatrina: UUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my girls smacked hard and i slowly slide down the wall and land on my ass FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk
chesty_melinda: i pant hard resting as i put both hands on the wall my Gs dangle just inches over your head now yt
ringqueenkatrina: i clutch mine and i suck in air sweaty and llloing up at you..."you win honey"  yt
chesty_melinda: "u bet i do..." as i grab some hair from the top of your head and push it to the wall...lowering myself down as i bend my knees and slowly put my weight on you, almost sitting on your lap now on top of you and against the wall facing you yt
ringqueenkatrina: "what what.....what are you doing" i as as my legs kick as they are spread as i sit there and my arms wrap around you a bit....GAWDDD you are heavy.....yt
chesty_melinda: my thighs spread on either side of your waist and ass cheeks as my ass sits on your upper thighs and forces you down some more with your ass on the carpet...my tits heavy on yours again and on your lower neck even...as i keep a light hold of your hair and make you look at me as i lok deep into your big dark eyes...yt
ringqueenkatrina: i groan withy uo sitting on me and i sitting there with you holding my hair...."i said you won so get off me bitch"  i hiss at you and then i clap my hands up around your ears....."GET OFF ME"  i say with more vigor yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh bitch...i ought to tech you more manners now...i wish i had like 30 min to humiliate you more...
chesty_melinda: i ll be back on later....bitch good fight

Offline Summy_Sf

Re: Titfight vs Ring Queen Katrina
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:03:08 AM »
Katrina, you are such a disgrace to all black fighter ;) but fighting a g-cup with d-cups wasnt such a great idea ;) still somehow brave, that you still gave her a fight!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: Titfight vs Ring Queen Katrina
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 02:33:52 AM »
Another great win by Melinda

Hope to see more soon
Manager of a team of Female fighters here