News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Melinda dommes again (titfight vs fitmomleeza)

• 2 Replies

BreastDommer

Melinda dommes again (titfight vs fitmomleeza)
« on: September 08, 2014, 02:14:31 PM »
chesty_melinda: i m wearing a black nylon overcoat...that easily hides the insides of me...which is deliberate sinc im clad in black lace bra dna panties, hose and black heels...as i take the elevator to the 2nd floor and knock on the door of the B class hotel you have messaged me to come...yt
fitmomleeza: my heels click as i strut to the door to open it, wearing a tight white blouse, three buttons open to display my cleavage, black short skirt..looking at you as you stand in front of my door, "hey mel, nice that you have come" yt
chesty_melinda: i look at the mature lady to block my way inside...indeed full but hardly as full as i am, yet seems firm and fit all around...i enter, my 5;5, 150ish frame filling in the room as much as my 38Gs as i open up my coat, letting my buxom body intimidate you yt
fitmomleeza: i shut the door and taking a deep breath as you open up your robe to show yourself off...obviously i underestimated your size while beginng to unbutton my blouse yt
chesty_melinda: i see ur "reluctance" as i have bared my assets...and not completely yet...i look around to take in room details that are important...as u slowly unbutton yourself...i streatch myt arms in front of you, making sure my bra is stressed to its limits from my mioves, my aerolas and nipples too thick now not to protrude yt
fitmomleeza: hearing the fabric of your bra stretching it the totally silent room as you stretch out, the room is equipped with a large double bed, desk, a balcony and bathroom, throwing my blouse on the bed, underneath a white lace bra yt
chesty_melinda: looks at the mature opponent, trying to guess her age and stats...very fit for sure...as i smile confidently and unhook the straps of my pantyhose, baring my big thighs and bending some letting my tits almost go out of their confines yt
chesty_melinda: busy?
fitmomleeza: licking my lips as you bend over and your girls almost flop out of your bra....standing at 5'7 and 135lbs in front of you, 45 yo, 36F-25-35, opening the zipper on the back of my skirt to slide it down and step out, a matching white g-string underneath yt
chesty_melinda: mmmm looks at your fit and shapely thighs, definitwely stonger than mine...as i apprach you very close, almost same height with our heels on...feels the tension and uncertainty in both of us tho...our bras almost brushing as our bellies almost toiuch as well....yt
fitmomleeza: looking deeply into your eyes..my heart racing and then our lace bra softly touch and brush against each other yt
chesty_melinda: i llok at you not talking...as i now pushhhhhh intoi your tits using mine...breast to breast and bra into bra...feeling how bigger mine are as titflesh oozes all over the place, not taking my eyes off you...ooommmm yt
fitmomleeza: groans as you press your boobs into mine...taking a step back to get a firm stand on the ground and pressing back into yours....feeling my nipples harden in the bra at the sensation of the feeling of your boobs yt
chesty_melinda: ummmm as i feel you stand strong and thick in front of me, my tits mushroom around yours uuughh bitch i mutter as our bellies and thighs meet..."what u think, should we bare them bitch?" i smirk at you yt
fitmomleeza: i thought you would never ask...i smile and step back to unhook my bra, throwing it aside and then lowering my eyes on your tits yt
chesty_melinda: i follow your mive making sure i note your tit size and nips, they seem ultra firm, im gussing silicone...as i unhook my bra...making my massibe 38Gs get freed up and goosebumped at the same time yt
fitmomleeza: "yes, they are enhanced. are yours natural?" stepping close to you again, our nipples brushing against each other briefly as we talk yt
chesty_melinda: uummmmm as our nips get to know each other's, smirking at your question...at 38G hun, they better be as i swing them some to show their weight, size and sag that comes with that size....yt
fitmomleeza: my nipples harden even more as you "introduce" your big heavy tits by swinging them...fascinated by the young girl with her huge natural tittes...pressing my tits under your and trying to push them upwards..feeling their weight now myself yt
chesty_melinda: mmmmmm shows how inexperienced titfighter you are as i smile to myself...as u try and press yours from underneath, i lift and SLAMMM my bigger heavier ones on top of yours, gravity and size playing to my advamntage in this...and again as SLAPS echo in the room! yt
fitmomleeza: haaaaaa...your heavy tits slam hard down on mine, trying to press mine into yours to prevent you from slamming down once more...my eyes sparkling at you yt
chesty_melinda: i hug my arms around your waist in a tight bearhug, making sure u dont escape or maneuver as u wish...as i press mine tightly into yours now...mmmmmmm as i look at you making sure u see how comfy i am (unbtil now) yt
fitmomleeza: arrrghhhhh bitch...lowering my head seeing your big titties press on mine, engulfing them a bit while our nipples stab into each others breastflesh..."is that all you got?" grabbing your hips to pull you even closer so our bellies and thighs touch yt
fitmomleeza: (like it so far?)
chesty_melinda: (sure, do you?)
chesty_melinda: uummmmm as i fele your stronmg arms on my thighs as i start to slowly grind my G cups circularly into your tits...uuughhh feeling ur firmer thighs and belly on mine yt
fitmomleeza: (love it)
chesty_melinda: (gto more pics of you?)
fitmomleeza: our titflesh mashing as you grind into my tits and i press against yours "good you came here to visit me, mel" yt
chesty_melinda: mmmmmm as our tits grind and mush, again and again, seeing whose are firm, size and strength wise like dancing in slow motion now i dont reply to your comment...yt
fitmomleeza: i seems to have an advantage in firmness and you in size, looking down every now and then to enjoy the sight of your battling tits, shifting my shoulders to rub my girls from the left to the right against yours yt
chesty_melinda: mmmmmmm bitch i mutter as we keep pushing and mashing...our pushing getting stronger by the moment....as our tits and torsos start perspiring a bit, making our grinding easier in sweat yt
fitmomleeza: grabbing you by your shoulder to push your upper body a few inches back so can slap my girls on yours from the sides, hitting your hard nipples with my titflesh yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh as my bearhug does not allow you much leverage keeping our tits close as they smack some to each other.,..i on the other hand try to push mine directly into yours in small "tit punches" that make vacuuming sounds yt
fitmomleeza: groaning a little as you hit me with your "tit punches", our girls becomming more and more slippery the longer we struggle and the more we sweat yt
chesty_melinda: trying to soften up your firmer tits with my weight and size slowly as i also hope u got less stamina due to our age diference...bitch i mutter again as i try to both tit punch getting my tits 1-2 inches back and then slam them into yours...and then griiiind my nips over yours and then again...yt
fitmomleeza: bumping back into your softer heavier tits, now curious what will prevail..firmness or size, the sounds of our colliding tits echo across the room..."take it mel"
chesty_melinda: mmm bitch...no...uuughhh you take it! as  our bellies and thighs also slam almost simultaneously and standing on our high heels makes it painful now yt
fitmomleeza: due to you heavier weight your able to shove a bit back and i have to take a firm stance again, breathing harder now from the effort of fighting yt
chesty_melinda: uummmm as i make you readjust once...and then again PUSHHH making ur body shudder some from the force and size of our grinding and my tits...hoping to get you to the wall 3 steps behind you yt
fitmomleeza: you able to shove me back one more step, knowing there's a wall behind me..."dammit bitch" seems like you figuered out to use your body body on me yt
fitmomleeza: *your whole body
chesty_melinda: trying indeed to take advantage of whatever i can to shove and pin you on the cold wall...as i loosen my bear hug some, still holding you titght to me to pinch and knead your ass cheeks and distract you some possibly pushing my G cups again into yours yt
fitmomleeza: suddenly grabbing you by your hips and trying to turn us around to get you up against the wall...its becomming more of a "leg battle" our tits just pressing on each other yrt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as ur thighs and move catch me off guard and i get spinned "shit!" yt
fitmomleeza: smiling confidently and shoving my whole upper body into yours as i try to get you closer to the wall yt
chesty_melinda: i try to press hotly into you and push and slamm my G cups on yourts uuughhhhhh as i resist hard now yt
fitmomleeza: "arghhh bitch"...feeling your furious resitance, your tits slamming hard and painfully into mine.."fuuuuuuck" yt
chesty_melinda: slaps your hard ass and tries to spread your ass cheeks open as my tits slam into yours and seems to push them back more than the beggining of the fight...bitch! yt
fitmomleeza: "gaaawd" tilting my head back, feeling some serious pain now in my tits as you continue to work them with yours yt
chesty_melinda: slaps your unprotected ass, more to gain a bigger psychological dvantage than hurt you...YES!! i shout in tesnsion as i feel to be gaining the momentum and breaking your will/tits steadily as i slap and smal wildly at you now! yt
fitmomleeza: staggering back to avoid getting tit slapped by your big weapons, the slapping sound echoes in my ears yt
chesty_melinda: feeling u trying to avoid contact now as i tighten my hug and push you around to turn our positions once again! bitch you are going NOWHERE i spit to your face as our reddened tits battle withj mine swallowing yours steadily now yt
fitmomleeza: aahhhhhhhhhh getting weaker and weaker, suprised how furious you suddenly get and then, as i lower my eyes, seeing how your huge tits begin to dominate mine, your titsflesh engulfing my boobs yt
chesty_melinda: i push back as ur will is collapsing on our heated bodies, making use step to the wall and my tits pushing and pressing yours back and down more by the second...as i finally pin you to the cold wall! SLAMMMM making sure my thighs position themselves inside your spread ones for better leverage...yt
fitmomleeza: aaaaaarrrrrrgh gawd meeeeeeellllll...screaming as you pin me with your tits to the wall, mine getting flattened yt
chesty_melinda: pushes my full weight and tits on ytou, keeping you pinned top to bottom as i start what i call.."the final grind"...pushes my upper torso dominanbtly and grinds left to right my tits into yours feeling them move against your will and exactly like mine command...yt
fitmomleeza: groaning and shivering as you handle my tits as you please..."stop it mel, pleaseeeeee" i yell yt
chesty_melinda: bitch i mutter...im done when im done! as i pant and groan but hardly as much as u do on the defensive and almost beaten now, moaning in anguish as mine pin and press into yours aiming to milk thm! yt
fitmomleeza: biitttch what are you doing? i scream....my faced blushing red as my body hands limp between you and the wall yt
chesty_melinda: BITCH shuddup!!!! as i move and pin and then push yours back using my tits, having them disappear and then move under mine like jello...then slap them hard to your left and then pin them against your ribcage again! yt
fitmomleeza: arrrrrghhhhhh i yell you slap my tits in a humiliating way around before to squeeze them against my ribcage which causes even more severe pain....my eyes looking into yours, begging for mercy
chesty_melinda: "who dommed your tits today?! " i ask as i keep them pinned and sore...SAY IT cxnt! yt
fitmomleeza: yyou meeeeeel...you busty young goddess...i gasp yt
chesty_melinda: mmmm thats...a correct answer bitch.,..and with that i let myself off you, breathing with difficulty and panting myself as my red,. sore tits flop on my belly uughhhhh yt
fitmomleeza: i slide down the wall and drop to my knees...totally destroyed, trying to suck in air yt

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: Melinda dommes again (titfight vs fitmomleeza)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 01:37:33 AM »
Another great domination by you... keep it up. :)
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

jv_wrestler12

Re: Melinda dommes again (titfight vs fitmomleeza)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 08:27:18 PM »
LOL so lame, anyone who is trying to get a match with a megatits girl should read this match, and find out that most megaboobs are one-line posters *giggles*  makes me hope my titties stop growing :D