News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Michelle vs Amanda

• 4 Replies

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
Michelle vs Amanda
« on: October 16, 2014, 02:29:57 PM »
I have to do a catch up dialog because apparently we gathered too many people in the room and those damn annoying geeks in the tech dept get scared the fire marshal will come in and write them a fine.

Amanda in a bit of an unusual display of dancing and singing set the perfect storm for conflict. So after some teasing from others in the room, myself included, Amanda begins to get annoyed at this level of teasing. It gets to the point where myself and a few others wonder if Amanda just got out of some bar before she came into the room. So we all get kicked out and told the geeks FU were coming back. Course there’s Amanda still doing her DWTS imitation, so I took her aside into one of the back rooms and tried to talk to her. Which as some you already know she can be just a tad stubborn and when she’s that way, it’s like talking to a lamp.

So at that point there’s only one thing to do….WHAM I drew my right hand back, made a fist and drilled her right into the pit of her stomach.  To which she responds my getting really mad, stripping to just her jeans and raising her bare fists.

[michellecatfites] 7:32 am: last I was trying to strip to my bare feet and jeans after i hit you.

[Amanda  PA] 7:33 am: I posted this....." now the two big women get down to business.........we circle, snarling at each other......I feint two jabs, which miss badly, but raise your guard, then I step in and hammer a nasty right uppercut to your belly...."Like that, Michelle?".....yt

[michellecatfites] 7:35 am: oumphhhh I bend a bit then sends a left to yours and right uppercut to the point of your chin...yt

[Amanda  PA] 7:36 am: leans back, but still takes a jolt to the chin, and staggers back some.....the bitch is big and tough.......I shake out a cobweb or two, circle to my right, then surge into you, ramming a right hook to the left eye.....yt

[michellecatfites] 7:40 am: the punch lands..I duck under double left under your ribcage, then WHAM brings up the right to that same spot on the point of your chin...yt

[Amanda  PA] 7:41 am: UGGGGHHH....I stagger back to the wall of the suite, stunned by the chin shot.......I shake my head, and know I have to defend better........My tits are heaving, and we are both soaked in sweat........as you bore in on me, I jab twice to the other eye this time, then hammer a right hook to the left temple, and shove you back off me.....yt

[michellecatfites] 7:44 am: taking in the scene of Amanda's sexy body covered in sweat already....the jabs send my head back, sees the big right coming so I duck my head out of the way...missed bitch..then you shove me back as  I circle left then jab jab jab hard to your right eye then reaches my right back WHAM punch right to your belly button...yt

[Amanda  PA] 7:46 am: I fend off the jabs fairly well, protecting the head.............AWWWWW...the belly blow is nasty, but my abs are hard and tough.....I suck wind badly, but stand my ground.........lashing a left hook over your lowered right fist, and crushing your jaw this time.....the two soaked women clinch, panting, our tits fighting on the inside.....yt

[Amanda  PA] 7:46 am: (you aroused?)

[michellecatfites] 7:54 am: omg yes

[michellecatfites] 7:54 am: clinching feeling your strong skilled body…it will be mtc from here

[michellecatfites] 2:36 pm: I move in to clinch after the hook to my jaw...both of us topless drenched in sweat...panting from the effect and the sexual arousal...after a brief rest I step back, reaches my left back and drills your side right under your ribcage once twice...following through and digging in....takes one step back and throws a short hard punch to the point of your chin....yt

[Amanda  PA] 2:38 pm: Huunnhhhhh..the big brunette is a strong beast of a woman........I gasp from the rib shots, which drill be back a few steps from the clinch......I hold my side some, and the nasty fist to the jaw grazes me, but does not send me down....................I wail in some pain, but stand my ground, pounding a pair of uppercut blows to your tits, one with each fist, pounding them up at your shoulders.....yt

[michellecatfites] 2:40 pm: my tits bounce not nearly as big as yours...they throb, but I take the opportunity while they are working my body to counter wqith a hard left hook to your right eye, then throws an overhand trihgt to your left temple....hoping to knock you down...yt

[Amanda  PA] 2:41 pm: Arrrrrrghhhhhh.....the blow to the eye is nasty, and I stagger back towards the wall........I am jolted by the temple blow, and sag to one knee, shaking out my cobwebs.......as you stand above me, panting and strong, I lash up a wicked, nasty right uppercut to the mound, drilling you right in the soaked jeans with a desperate fist.....yt

[michellecatfites] 2:45 pm: I see i got to you but remain cautious...fists up watching you....I see the punch come....you have to get up, then punch which gives me time to just turn my legs just enough the punch hits my leg instead of the full force to my womanhood. Out of position I reach my right out and drills an elbow right smack on your exposed nose.....yt

[Amanda  PA] 2:47 pm: Awwwwwwww.....the nose shot is awkward but accurate, and my right nostril begins to bleed.........I moan from the blow, but get my legs under me enough to clinch again, standing up, my nipples rising to rake across your tits, punishing them, as I buy some time......I muscle you hard in the bearhug, not letting you punish me at the moment......yt

[Amanda  PA] 2:48 pm: (this is SO fucking hot!  damn!)

[michellecatfites] 2:52 pm: As you muscle me and try the bearhug, I know that you feel behind because you are resorting to these tactics...oumphhhhI lean in whispers "Tired yet Amanda"....I bring up my right heel and WHAM slams it right onto the top of your left foot....hoping that breaks the hug....yt

[Amanda  PA] 2:54 pm: Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."Fuck!:"......the stomp is nasty, and it does what you intended, breaking the clinch, but I am prepared for more, and hammer a right cross squarely to your left eyebrow and eye socket...."All night long, Michelle, you slut!"..........yt

[michellecatfites] 2:57 pm: See the punch coming after the stomp hurting you, I duck away from the hard right, but it does graze the top of my head..quickly I counter with a double left left uppercut right to your solar plexus...trying to knock the air out of you..."I'll be here bitch" yt

[Amanda  PA] 3:03 pm: I trained like hell for this battle....although my belly is softened up from the initial attack, I suck some wind and fire back, hammering a pair of short, nasty right hooks to the left side of your face and the left eye again.......pounding at your face......."Bring it, skank!".....yt

[michellecatfites] 3:04 pm: oumphh pumphhhh knowing I'll have a black eye after....I bring my right knee up right into your womanhood...once twice, hoping that stops the attack...yt

[Amanda  PA] 3:06 pm: I expect the nasty knee, and I do the same move you did to me, turning some , and taking the knee more to the thigh than to the pussy........I stay on you, close and sweaty, this time hooking more brutal rights to your left tit and rib cage......yt

[michellecatfites] 3:08 pm: Frustrated a bit but remaining calm...in close you attack my lower body....this gives me the opportunity to smack a left hook at your right eye again, then swings a hard right cross to your nose, where my elbow hit before.....then takes one step back and WHAM tries a hard left uppercut to the point of your chin...yt

[Amanda  PA] 3:10 pm: AUUUUGHHHH......your fierce attack hammers me back, and I go down, the nose bleeding profusely now........I lean back on my elbows, shaken and hurt...........I watch you back up, tending to your pounded face..........I am in the fight of my life here withe the big brunette bitch..........we glare at each other, as I remove my jeans, which are soaked and blood-stained.....I stagger to my feet, raising my fists...."Far from over, slut!"..yt

[michellecatfites] 3:11 pm: ok at some point this does have to end

[Amanda  PA] 3:13 pm: (I think this is our best fight ever)
[Amanda  PA] 3:14 pm: (love your aggressiveness)

[michellecatfites] 3:15 pm: I take a deep breath.....as i watch you go down. You begin remove your jeans...but I'm keeping mine on even though they are soaked in sweat and blood....be a nice reminder of the fight.....I see you raise your fists, I'm confident since I just knocked you down, I can do it again....I begin to jab and pepper your face with my left to keep you off balance after being knocked down....When all of a sudden I reach my right back and drills your solar plexus hard and accurate....yt

[michellecatfites] 3:15 pm: (A good back and forth fight)

[Amanda  PA] 3:17 pm: I know now that I need to rally, or this bitch will beat the fuck out of me........I dodge your jabs at my bloody nose, taking one or two.......but I see you rear back to pound my git again.........I tense my abs, and take the brutal blow, but instead of doubling  over, I wobble and stay up, then just hammer a return left hook over your right arm, slamming it into your jaw........yt

[michellecatfites] 3:25 pm: I see the left come as you wobble but stay up, I know I'm getting to you and while you try to come back, i know it must be getting harder and harder....oumphh the punch hits my jaw snapping my head to that side....I counter with a straight right to the same spot on your nose thats been bleeding for a bit now.....yt

[Amanda  PA] 3:27 pm: Awwwwwww...the nose is a total mess now, but I can see your defenses are tiring........I hammer another wicked right hook to the damaged left eye...we stand and trade horrid blows, bitch on bitch, just bashing each other at this point in a bloody, dirty brawl.....yt

[michellecatfites] 3:31 pm: Mine are as the fight has gone on, as yours have....the pace of the blows and the power greatly reduced....yt

[Amanda  PA] 3:32 pm: After a savage exchange , we clinch again, both women with blood coming from lots of facial damage, and exhausted.........we maul each other in the clinch, our nipples still fighting a cruel war on the inside.....I whisper...."draw and rematch?".......cautious to see how you respond....yt

[michellecatfites] 3:36 pm: As I think about the fight and what my opponent just said. One thing is clear, she is right about the savageness of the exchange, the blood and damage we’ve both done to each other. We are both pretty exhausted and drenched in sweat. Rock hard fully erect nipples trying to battle still in close. As I hold the clinch I think and come to one basic conclusion, this long fight needs to end as a conclusion seems impossible.

So I simply nod in agreement and whispers in Amanda’s ear “draw”.

VinnyLombo

Re: Michelle vs Amanda
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 02:34:35 PM »
Great fight ladies looking forward to the rematch GO Michelle

Offline nova1274

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 03:59:16 PM »
Ok you both obviously are shy when it comes to getting hit in the groin so stop trying to hit eachother there. Ive never seen real, fast paced fights where so much was going on but yet, the third eye located on your vagina detects a hit coming towards it.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 07:44:39 PM »
Good job.....as much damage inflicted on the clinches as on the exchanges

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 04:54:10 AM »
thank you very much ladies, a great fight