News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Revenge was warm this time...bitch!

• 0 Replies

BreastDommer

Revenge was warm this time...bitch!
« on: January 06, 2015, 10:24:52 PM »
mercyrassler: fuck you cxnt, you KNOW I have you now
chesty_melinda: fucking hoe
mercyrassler: SMACKS the fuck out of your milk sacks for DARING to talk to me like that!!!
chesty_melinda: uuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tit flesh flies too high form a suer strong smack by ya
mercyrassler: I step behind you and wrap my arms up under yours in a full nelson and turn, using my size I swerve you around and rub those still sensitive titties to the wall roughly as I shove you to it
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh as u take advantage of my shock from yr big slap to get me in a wrestling hold (ughhh another one!) and push me rough to the cold wall...feeling my huge aerolas badly ground to it as my nipples get stiff as hell against it as i push my ass hand back to back myself off yr arms stronger than mine uuughhhh
mercyrassler: my bushy pussy rubs at your fat ass through our panties, sneering as you big round aerola are taking a beating early on...I arch up and and down, rubbing the poor sensitive things up and down on the wall, getting them raw and ready for me as I work over the gorgeous milk maid, my thick thighs rubbing against the back of yours
chesty_melinda: fuck fuck the nelson hold cant be broken, ur size is like mine and i cant push myself around ya neither break your shoulders and arms blocking mine...as i try to further push my big ass mound rough into your crotch and try to catch a break and push ya back hard...my tit tips now redenned and definitely sensitive from the rough grind u put me up against as ur hot skin pushes against mine from behind now
mercyrassler: mmm that ass feels good baby....better than your nipple feel now I bet...smirking as I pull you back from the wall, and keep using my wrestling prowess as I wrap a big thigh around you and release the nelson, draping one of your arms back over my shoulder, the other one dangling as I work you into a standing ab stretch and....start to pump at your right nipple roughly, milking it already...
chesty_melinda: (like im stretched my chest froward against your front?)
mercyrassler: http://www.women-wrestling.org/women_wrestling_holds/abdominal_stretch.html
chesty_melinda: (thx)\
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh as the weakening continues with another hold on your side "bitch fuckin bitch ..." is all i can mutter as im unaturally bent my body dangling and u ...uughhhh start kneading on this already pumped nipple, too red and swollen from the previous ordeal....AHHHHH i try to put some strength to my thighs but....uuughhhh legooooooooo!
mercyrassler: Oh yeah baby, this thick body is ALL mine....I grope at the base as I let go of the nipple, working the gland, almost strangling the tittie at the base, leaning over and forcing a kiss on you, then starting to pump the nipple again, bouncing you in the hold, having forced many to submit in the ring in this very hold...
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as my average fitness allows my strength to ebb fast off me, uuughhhhh bitch as u force kiss my red face and lips feeling my tits yet again mauled and unnaturally pushed and kneaded, feeling it close to yet another unnatural milking uuughhh as it hasnt yet recovered and created enough "juice" feeling the strain and pain! i slap and claw rough at your thigh only thing of u i can reach BIT~CH NO!
mercyrassler: OW you fucking BITCH!!!! I reach down and tug your panties up high, flossing your pussy that I expertly made cum for me yesterday, then slap a tummy claw onto your fat middle, sinking a finger deeeep into your belly button as I work on those chubby abs, fucking your button like a pussy as I do so
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh BITCH AGH! as u attack my soft belly bringing me tears now as i try to push your hand off the belly grabbing at your wrist and pushin it off nooo noooo uuughhh still bend my other arm useless now my thigh tired
mercyrassler: I work in deeper and deeper, breaking you down slowly, loving hearing your voice...then I suddenly pull ou and SLAP your tummy, then go back to work on that poor tittie....BEG me bitch...BEG me to be my milk cow!
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh this is a torture as u return to my poor right breast forcing non existent milk to pour UUGHHHH maiking me even more teary eyed and red....i let all my weight and efforts go, limping my body on purpose to force all my weight on you in an attempt to break free now
mercyrassler: I feel you dropping back...as heavy as I am...I can't support you for long, so I just step back, letting you fall to your back, watching your fat titties and thighs and tummy jiggle as you land, smirking as I look down...
chesty_melinda: i manage to finally break free with a cost (small compared to yur hold) of slammin ass and back first to the thick capret as im splayed open yet once again ....i try to promptly turn and get on my knees and on a differernt direction from you, even having a huge headache and dizziness as i attempt so, feeling my tit about to explode as my lips are still naked and my panties off place
mercyrassler: I drop down to my own knees, but onto your calves, pinning you down, my hands moving around and going right for those poor mostly empty sacks, pumping them again, viciously, unrelenting after all your shit talk, grinding my panties into your dissheveled pantied ass
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh as u get on your knees i am on all 4s tryin to escape and attack me yet again from behind as i SHRIEK in pain grabbing both my dangling G cups! uughhhh ur fierce push makes me almost fall on my chest as my right hand reaches back and grabs some of your hair, pulls it feverishly now to our side...OFF ME cxnt!!! bith hands now pushing u roughly to my left side and off my ass!
mercyrassler: UGH! caught offguard as you pull hard adn roll, sending me off of you to the side, landing on my back, tits wobbling, my bare feet on the floor, legs bent....pulling at your hand in my hair...
chesty_melinda: fucking BITCH as i see myself outside my limits enraged and not feeling anything right now, biut the cow on ma side! slaps at your face hitting you a few times as i push my self over you (facing ur lower body in a reverse position) trying to place either thigh on the sides of your face slapping it and using my weight in this now
mercyrassler: groaning as you reverse face sit me....those big thighs around my head, feeling them pressing, that flesh, your pussy close to me, that big ass, the weight pressing down as my titties wobble, your flossed pussy near me...struggling.."get OFF me bitch!"
chesty_melinda: FUCK OFF LEZBO SLUT as i push myself steadily on you, my two knees pressing hard on your arms pinnin them down an even huring your inside lebow in the left arm!...my pantied crotch and almost bare ass now grinds against yr will on your face feelin yr warm breath and desperation as i attack ur helpless body still not aware of how i do what i do in total rage...slapping both tits hard now
mercyrassler: I decide to try and shock you as you start to abuse my titties with the hard slaps, feeling them bruising up and the milk glands throbbing....I dart my tongue up, licking at your ass, pushing your panties back, trying to get you off your game as my arms are helplessly trapped, feet rubbing at the carpet
chesty_melinda: feeling some faint wetness but as i grind and wildly attack yam this dont feel much...i even let my self go down harder on your face, almost sitting with all my weight on your face as ur nose sinks deep inside my lush ass cheeks and u beg for breath...as i have reddened ur poor tits and now go for the payback...grabbing em both now form their bse (with some difficulty due to their size) and knead them rough upward now!
mercyrassler: I moan, it backfiring as I start to push up more into your sweaty ass as you work my fat mams, moaning into your ass, sticking my tongue up deep into your asshole, my feet stomping at the floor....my glands starting to pump milk upwards towards my huge aerola.....trying to focus...my bare feet kicking....tasting you....then...remembering...my legs ARE free....I kick up and around your head, trying to scissor you and pull you off of me!

mercyrassler: dropping my legs as I miss your head, arching up, trying to knock you off of me, my face tight in your ass, my tits at your mercy....get off me cxnt!!
chesty_melinda: riding ur bitch ass face hard now, as i feel u wiggling, licking mouthing saliva under me, as i tightly seal my ass cheeks and big ass flesh over your face now, making sure i slap and then knead those fat tits upward, slappppp adn them pull, pullin at the,m fat nipples once in a white red and seasoned after 5 or more minutes of rough treatment
mercyrassler: the facesit starting to wear me down, as is the constant tittie attack, my fleshy meat getting reddened and worked, the scent of sweaty ass and pussy invading my nostrils as I struggle under the thick bitch, my arms trpped.....olkay, okay...you win...lemme go!!!
chesty_melinda: not hearing ur pleads, partly due to my anger and partly cause i dont want to...punishing u more under me, as i keep kneading and milking ur fat tits, dead serious on seeing milk sprut from those fat hangers...shuddup and TAKE IT FAT WHORE ! i yell as i plant my asson your wiggling face and tug ur nips high
mercyrassler: I mooooooaaannnnnnnn as you tug up high, breaking the damn as I don't even start with droplet, but instead just SPPUURRTTTT upwards, covering my body, right onto your face as well, my hips bucking up, whimpering, humiliated
chesty_melinda: uughhhh ya weak ass BITCH, fucking lesbo cxnt! as i milk them fat udders, "got many days since u got dairy MILKED!" i tug and press, letting the thin sprays shoot out and about, lubbin your body and my tits almost thoroughly now feeling them getting saggier by the second as i apply constant pressure on them glands
mercyrassler: MOOOAAAAANNNN as you trash talk me, my hips pumping up as you call me a lesbo, the milk covering us, hating you for it as I start to slide my tongue to your pussy, pushign the messed up panties to the side as my tities drain out....cxnt
chesty_melinda: fukin BITCH as i drain our tiitis fast and hard now, feelin them not fillin out my palms as much as 10 minutes ago...still letting out moans and whitish liquid against ur fucking will makes me glad...feeling ur lesbian perverse appettite not drenched as u try to lick my domme pussy over your beaten face...."fucking skank! " i yell as i pull your tits high up threatenin to rip em apart!
mercyrassler: SCREAMING....I GIVE I GIVE I I GIVE lapping at your pussy, eating it, licking your clit, shoving my tongue in your pussy, then you ass, my poor tits getting destroyed like never before...
chesty_melinda: lets your tits drop down hard as i smack my pam HARD against your soft unprotected belly  and push my ass hard on your nose and face suffocating you now
mercyrassler: a few drops of pee escapes as you slap my poor tummy, then...I start to go out as you take my air....turning black...
chesty_melinda: feelin u go limp and almost blacken out as i slwly pull my self off  as u stopped resistin some minutes mnow, my pussy and ass wet rfom your saliva as im drenched in sweat and u a mess under me, almost out barely awake and totally beaten...on my knees beside you as i grab the sides of your panties and mirror ur last night's move on me, wedging u rough and not sexily, pullin ur slutty pants to cut through ur pussy lips, makin ur ugly skank bush show and as i spit at your face hard!
mercyrassler: Moaning as you roll off, covered in my cream, then feeling you jerk my panties up, rubbing y clit and spitting on me, the abuse, the humliation...my clit so hard. groaning, trying to reach down an pull my panties out...
chesty_melinda: slaps yr hands off forcin u to stay still...fuckin cow...payback's a BITCH isnt it! as i spit again on your beaten face makin sure i dont let u get too close to orgasm  hearing it from you slutty moans...fuckin lezbo hoe, i ought to have u lights out..BITCH
mercyrassler: gaawwwdddd raising my ands up, rubbing the spit all over my face, tasting my fingers, my thick hips jutting foward, my clit lick a little cock in my panties as I squirm...get...get off me...you..won...
chesty_melinda: fuckin bitch....i ll have more fun with ya later ya BITCH...thi rounds on me!