News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

videos from catz club uk

• 8 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
videos from catz club uk
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:59:27 PM »
i want to know who has catz vclub uk videos?and who wants to trade with other ones

Offline Tomico

• God Member
Re: videos from catz club uk
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 08:44:25 PM »
Just buy them?

CCUK prices are very reasonable.

Do you not realise the damage you do to such a niche company when you steal their product?

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 10:43:24 AM »
 :D yeh just buy them
Easy to download great fights and excellent value for money
we have to support companies producing real fighting or they will not have the money to produce future fights
CATZ are a great producer 
i just hope theylisten to recent feedback and introduce face slapping soon which mill make it a perfect product
This wont happen though if people arent buying the clips

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 10:08:10 PM »
:D yeh just buy them

CATZ are a great producer 
i just hope theylisten to recent feedback and introduce face slapping soon which mill make it a perfect product
This wont happen though if people arent buying the clips

I don't think it's likely to happen. This is what the Catzreview producer wrote about face slapping in another thread:

"Most ladies in the UK are against face slapping, as am I.  The reason for me being against it is simply the fact that I do not think that blood in a catfight is particularly sexy, and yes there would be plenty. My 2nd reason is that I like catfight's to go on for a little while.  If you see how hard my girls slap, transferred that to the face, and then you're talking 1 good slap to take your opponent to the dizzy heights of unconsciousness! The winning lady would just turn round to me and grab her money and run!

I've spoken to a top ex US produces and he has yet to show me a clip where face slapping has been successfully incorporated into their fights. The last clip I was sent can only be described as, pattycake pattycake bake me a cake!  Choreographed crap!  Either it's real or not at all!

Same thing would apply to Catz Club, I think.

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 09:49:27 AM »
Watch CATFIGHT 038 - STAR V TAZ - THE RE-RE-MATCH and you will see CCUK have already done a "real" faceslaping catfight, and i would be surprised if it is their last.

The fight is quite brutal and id recommend it to anybody who likes rough action. Only thing it is missing is verbal trash talk / insults and hot outfits. CCUK are trying to treat it more like a professional sport than a fetish thing which isnt really for me, but id recommend purchasing this particular fight.

Now if only catzreview did faceslapping........ Add a bit more spice to their already excellent mix!

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 09:13:36 PM »
Good stuff

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »

I've spoken to a top ex US produces and he has yet to show me a clip where face slapping has been successfully incorporated into their fights. The last clip I was sent can only be described as, pattycake pattycake bake me a cake!  Choreographed crap!  Either it's real or not at all!

I had a similar experience with a top ex US producer. Pattycake, pattycake, sums up the clips I was shown nicely. I won't bring anything in unless it can be executed for real, and of course, leave the girls in one piece!
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
There is loads of material out there with proper faceslapping. Not "pattycake pattycake" BS, but real hard slaps.

To say it doesnt exist is ridiculous. And something that would greatly improve catzreview fights IMO

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 10:59:52 PM »

I had a similar experience with a top ex US producer. Pattycake, pattycake, sums up the clips I was shown nicely. I won't bring anything in unless it can be executed for real, and of course, leave the girls in one piece!

I'm not surprised you had a similar experience, CR. The words you quoted there were originally written by you! Lol. I was quoting something you wrote in another thread in this one.

There is loads of material out there with proper faceslapping. Not "pattycake pattycake" BS, but real hard slaps.

To say it doesnt exist is ridiculous. And something that would greatly improve catzreview fights IMO

Nobody is saying that fights with proper face slapping don't exist, just that if untrained and inexperienced girls start slapping each other full force around the face the fight will probably end in tears very quickly.

If you look at the face slapping fights from various producers who have filmed them, eg DWW and Fightingdolls, you will see that it is only the most experienced girls who do that type of fight, never the rookies and novices.

DWW trained their girls how to slap faces without hurting each other too much and also, I think, how to make those little yelping noises each time they were slapped in order it make it seem as if they were being hurt more than was actually the case! They also had practice rounds before the fights began so they could gauge each others strength and pain threshold. Fightingdolls use the same method, I'm sure.