News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Inara and Hollie fight.

• 11 Replies

Offline shana

• God Member
Inara and Hollie fight.
« on: March 10, 2013, 11:52:05 PM »
When is the Hollie and Inara fight coming out?

Offline bevs711

Re: Inara and Hollie fight.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 03:24:19 AM »
ECC mentioned that it would get released around 3/10 in their yahoo group but that was at the beginning of the month so may have had some kind of delay.  Hopefully it gets released soon.  It seems a lot of people have been awaiting this match being released.  Guessing a lot of fans of Hollie out there.  I know I'm one.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 09:46:53 PM »
ECC mentioned that it would get released around 3/10 in their yahoo group but that was at the beginning of the month so may have had some kind of delay.  Hopefully it gets released soon.  It seems a lot of people have been awaiting this match being released.  Guessing a lot of fans of Hollie out there.  I know I'm one.
  John says the video should be out this week.

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 11:02:54 PM »

looking forward to the fight, Inara left vs Hollie right in photo.
some hair was left on the mat no doubt. looking at Inara's knuckles
they were red in one of the still shots in ecc's yahoo group. i'm thinking
from the body punches, with Hollie answering in another photo.

{alt}

Offline Tomico

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 09:47:18 PM »
Can somebody write up a detailed review of the fight here when it is out? Thanks

BoxerPA87

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 02:00:29 AM »
Hollie fan here. Looking forward to this, didn't even know it was coming out. lol

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »
Can somebody write up a detailed review of the fight here when it is out? Thanks

definitely, from stare down to final hair pulling frame.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 12:11:04 AM »
i wish Holly and Inara would fight for ECNWC.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 03:52:28 PM »
Do you think there is less hitting in Hollie's fight at ECC? I was told there is quite a bit of hitting.  Hollie's fights at ECNWC did have crotch grabbing, but only for about 20 seconds.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2013, 04:04:14 AM »
Do you think there is less hitting in Hollie's fight at ECC? I was told there is quite a bit of hitting.  Hollie's fights at ECNWC did have crotch grabbing, but only for about 20 seconds.

Having seen Inara's fight with Jessie, and knowing Hollies boxing background, I think there will be some hard punches thrown by both girls in this match.

To be honest, this is not a fight I've been looking forward to myself. No disrespect to the ladies involved, but I'm not a fan of hard punching or face slapping in a catfight, or of highly trained and experienced professional fighters like Hollie.

But after seeing the photos, I think this may be a better fight [for me] than I expected, so I will probably end up buying it.

Either way, I hope it goes down well and sells a ton of downloads so that ECC can film more of the scrappy, emotional, multi-submission catfights between untrained and inexperienced girls which, IMO, they do better than any other producer.

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 08:30:05 PM »
They released the Hollie and Inara fight. I liked it, a few punches, several slaps.

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 11:57:54 AM »
jujst saw the fight..Inara put up a good fight but i thought Hollie dominated her....both fought hard...i was looking for more trash talk & longer interviews....can anyone refer another Hollie match?...ECNWC?...ECC did a good job arranging that fight!