News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chaos Catfights

• 5 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Chaos Catfights
« on: May 07, 2013, 07:05:56 PM »
Hey everyone,

Is anyone familiar with Chaos Catfights (those russian catfights)?  I just watched a video on youtube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuBKD4xhTw and was really impressed.  I'm looking to buy some of their videos but they have so many I'm not sure which ones to purchase.  Their fights are awesome and I enjoy their competitive fights.  Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones to buy?

Thanks

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Chaos Catfights
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 09:46:51 PM »
Xena.....a tall lean brunette with very long hair and a very hot body is one tough lass with a real bitchy attitude......one of her biggest rivals is Sergi  .....a shorter blond who is equally tough and bitchy.......they have fought a couple of times where they literally beat the crap out of each other for an extended period of time........I think there was a winner......but not really as both girls got severely battered throughout.......for the money......those twoare the best looking and toughest of the group........Kami......the original founder of the group is a tough fighter......but lacks the feminine body lines for my liking......frankly......she looks more like a young boy than a woman.....and that does not appeal to me....... ;)

Offline jvitolo

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 07:02:15 AM »
Also, look for any fights that have Natasha...she usually has red hair.  Her body is amazing and she looks great in defeat.

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »
Any video you get will be great I rewccomend any with Lena in them Talll strong and gret body You can't miss with Chaos video.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 10:55:16 PM »
 1 time i think chaos.com was selling them?
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 04:02:25 PM »
Chaos site don't seem to have any new fights, all the newest releases seem to be old fights that were released under another name.
Anyway this is my favourite fight from them (re released of course) the Lisa vs Zena match from link below

http://www.chaosvideo.com/rc87.htm

Zena was a favourite of mine and I actually thought it was Molly who she was fighting here.

tempers are lost here with these beautiful young girls who rip at each others hair and ram their fists into each others beautiful faces.