News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

2 Czech Models in Oil Fight Movie & Photos

• 1 Replies

Offline JensF

2 Czech Models in Oil Fight Movie & Photos
« on: May 15, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »
Hey @ll,

this is my first Update in the April... and i must told you about the production! I had worked with Lilian in the past, as Amazon Model... but now, i must say "woow" because she has a friend, I give her the Name "Sonia"! She does a really really amazing job in the 5th Part of my "DEATH OIL WRESTLING"! I think, both has fight against each other over 90 minutes, i could make a Video in full 90 minutes out of it, or 9 Videos a 10 minutes! Every scene both do in the Catfight, really really great an awesome! The call each others like "Bitch... Give up...!" they both scream loud when the get hurt by the other.... it was really a pleasure to produce it!

So from now, the "DEATH OIL WRESTLING VOL.5" is available at my Webshop, I have make Part 1 & 2 out of the best Scenes of the Catfight to movies!
IMPORTANT: Buy both Parts in the DOW 5 Package, you save money!
I had make a Photoset out of it too, with 111 Pictures of the Catfight in Oil!

Covers:
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

At the End of the Week, Sonia is in Amazon Video and Photoset too... next Update will be on Sunday the 7th April!

Enjoy the spanking of both in the DOW 5 Movies

Shop: http://shop.fantasy-babes.de

***NO MEMBERSHIP OR MONTHLY COST - ONLY PAY THE FILES YOU WANT WITH DIRECT DOWNLOAD!!!***

Yours
Jens F.

Offline infms111

Re: 2 Czech Models in Oil Fight Movie & Photos
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »
Hi, I'm interested in buying some of the clips but I'd like to know, are these girls wrestling for real/competitive or is it staged/scripted?