News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Megan Fox VS Laura Vandervoort : IN HEAT

• 8 Replies

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
Megan Fox VS Laura Vandervoort : IN HEAT
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:47:43 AM »
CATFIGHT: Megan and Laura locked hands in a test of strength. Their topless, boyshort wrapped bodies pressed together in an erotic dance of oozing breast flesh and rippling muscle. They grunted and moaned, battling to overpower one another. A towering mass of shoulder length blonde and brunette locks tangled in a healthy sweat between the two beauties. Moments later, their fight violently moved to the ground in a no holds barred battle of youth, attitude and energy. Who wins this catfight?

SEXFIGHT: Sweaty, tangled bodies sent their hormones into overload during the fight. So it was no surprise to either of them that after the first score was settled, they quickly found themselves wrist deep into the other's hip hugging boyshorts. Megan and Laura threw their heads back and moaned as they poked and probed between each other's warm thighs. After slowly removing their shorts, they pulled each other close and locked mouths. Their stomachs pressed flat against the other as they slowly began grinding hips together, brushing their finely groomed mounds back and forth. Shortly after, they once again moved their fight to the ground in the ultimate battle of sex, stamina and womanhood. Who wins this sexfight?

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:48:04 AM by thevoid »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Megan Fox VS Laura Vandervoort : IN HEAT
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 12:04:33 PM »
Nice match up. I was thinking about Megan Fox the other day and wondering who would be a new and different match up for her. I never thought of Vandervoort. I like the pictures you used to size them up. They are perfect for each other. This would be a an even nasty fight to the end. I would give the final win to Megan ,,, but barely.

JT Edson

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 06:11:48 PM »
megans win here

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »
Laura headlocks Megan and forces her into submission!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »
I thinks Laura is the better woman here. She wins both

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
Nice match up. I was thinking about Megan Fox the other day and wondering who would be a new and different match up for her. I never thought of Vandervoort. I like the pictures you used to size them up. They are perfect for each other. This would be a an even nasty fight to the end. I would give the final win to Megan ,,, but barely.

JT Edson

I'm glad you agree. These 2 going at it together is a dream.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 02:08:27 AM »
No losers in a super hot match up like this!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 04:58:11 AM »
Voted for Laura for both.

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 08:30:18 AM »
No losers in a super hot match up like this!

You got that right!