News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MEAN GIRLS

• 415 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: MEAN GIRLS
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2019, 07:33:29 PM »
Ladies have been away awhile ...

Looking to run a Halloween catfight poll again.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=83351.0

Give it a look

Offline EllieClawz

• Twisting dicks and slapping tits.
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2019, 11:37:07 AM »
Hey there, I am totally willing to set up a WWE Survivor Series 5 woman elimination poll match between Mean Girls and DOA if you ladies are interested. Just let me know and which members from each group and I would be happy to do it ????

I would love to be in it!
It will end in humiliation.

Offline LexieLegs

• I have FAT titties!
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2019, 11:37:59 AM »
Count me in!
I'll put you in the dirt, HO!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2019, 08:39:46 PM »
*giggles* Ooh now this is rich! I will take each and every one of ya "mean gals" and give all of ya the spanking y'all deserve!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2019, 04:22:49 AM »
Hey there, I am totally willing to set up a WWE Survivor Series 5 woman elimination poll match between Mean Girls and DOA if you ladies are interested. Just let me know and which members from each group and I would be happy to do it ????

I definitely am interested for DOA.  I still have to defend my toughest pussy title too. 

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2019, 08:34:10 PM »

I’m more than happy to join my gorgeous sisters Carmen & Eva.  I’m not a wrestler, but I’m more than happy to fight Ellie and slap her around a bit.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2019, 09:20:56 PM »
I noticed the fight count still hasn’t moved at all. Ellie ? Sydney ? I’d LOVE to fight either of you. I suppose any or the mean girls. Any of you around this Friday afternoon ? NYC time ?

Offline LexieLegs

• I have FAT titties!
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2019, 12:19:00 AM »
I noticed the fight count still hasn’t moved at all. Ellie ? Sydney ? I’d LOVE to fight either of you. I suppose any or the mean girls. Any of you around this Friday afternoon ? NYC time ?

She's updating the record weekly or biweekly right now because she's been pretty busy. But I'll take you on Friday!
I'll put you in the dirt, HO!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2019, 12:38:28 AM »

She's updating the record weekly or biweekly right now because she's been pretty busy. But I'll take you on Friday!

Yay! Bring a friend and my sis Gabriella and I will take you on!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2019, 06:49:28 AM »
I try add u mean girls in trillian but u didn't accept my add request just 2 of u did and both are offline all the time

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2019, 09:44:35 PM »

Mmm! I would love to tag up with my precious Silk Daughter Heidi and teach y'all some manners!  :-*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2019, 02:01:42 AM »
LADIES;

The costumed Halloween catfight poll.
NOW started 12 ladies entered

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=83480.0

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2019, 12:50:29 PM »

Mmm! I would love to tag up with my precious Silk Daughter Heidi and teach y'all some manners!  :-*

Nnnnnnnn..... best tag team ever !!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2019, 04:09:15 PM »

Nnnnnnnn..... best tag team ever !!!

You betcha' kiddo!

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2019, 06:17:55 PM »
HAPPY HALLOWEEN...MEAN GIRLS !
the prez tramp