News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

• 11 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« on: April 19, 2015, 11:08:05 PM »
LADIES ..

This is for the best tit fighters here!! Do you have the biggest, firmest or simply BEST girls, to titfight??

You will get to prove it, on a tropical island vacation!!

Maybe on the beach, in the pool or hot tubs. You can titfight topless or fully nude ... With your lovely girls oiled for fighting!!

If you think you are the best titfighter here!! If you think your girls can beat the other ladies breast efforts.. THEN sign up here..

Including a few pictures to motivate you .. If you think you could stand up to these 2 ladies oiled....  Then sign up here.
WE want to see you titfight!!

Storm
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:08:23 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
Re: Sign up Oiled titfight on tropical island
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 11:13:23 PM »
I am in!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 01:53:06 PM »
Me in

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 12:04:54 AM »
VERY nice start for this ... Already seeing that international flavor ....  Not to mention some VERY capable titfighters signing up!!

SALAMMBO ... First to make your senses wake up, looking to see action. Not to mention this ladies impressive girls oiled up to fight! SALAMMBO is Entered!!

APPLELAO ... Her name makes you think of apples .. Yet she is bringing her firm melons to this fight!! Looking good here. APPLELAO is Entered!!

RAMA ... Do not let the pretty smiling face, and hair done in pigtails fool you. This lady is ALL woman. With the battling girls to prove it. RAMA is Entered!!

JAPTITFIGHTCHAMP ... Showing up, as well as showing off, some capable looking girls. Her name puts focus on one country. While looking to dominate more worldwide. JAPTITFIGHTCHAMP is Entered!!

Ladies ... very impressive group to start with. If you think your heavy hitting, fine looking ladies. Can stand up to this competition. Then sign up here!

Also ladies ... If you have a fave titfight or maybe even oiled for titfighting photo. You would like me to use, for you, when poll starts.
Add it here .. OR let me know, which photo from your profile you wish used.

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 11:35:42 PM »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 02:29:48 AM »
Time to add more entries ..

MARLU ... Tempting, topless Spanish beauty. On land or in the water. You know, this lady looks sexy. MARLU is Entered!!

Ladies more than willing to let you pick, your photo, to be used in poll.

Storm

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 03:48:28 PM »
I would like to join.

Offline BlowjobQueen

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 04:49:48 PM »
Sounds like fun. Im in :)

Offline YvetteBovaFan

• God Member
    • http://www.clubyvette.com/
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 07:34:24 PM »
Please sign me in!    ;D
POOR IS NOT WHO HAS LITTLE, BUT WHO NEEDS A LOT!
http://www.clubyvette.com/

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 04:17:24 AM »
Here we go, some more impressive entries ..

ELIN ... Looking buff, and busty. Maybe newer to the forum. Yet looking to bruise some other ladies tits. Looks like she has the girls to do it. ELIN is Entered!!

JENNYFIGHTER ... Images of her working out. Not to mention, busting out of her top, for a titfight come to mind. JENNY is Entered!!

YVETTEBOVAFAN ... The weather is starting to get warmer. Leaving the gym, to bring her large ladies, to the fight. YVETTE is Entered!!

JACKIRIFE ... Always am honored. When I see a lady willing to enter one of my polls, for the first time. Definately welcome, and ready to fight. JACKIRIFE is Entered!!

LADIES ... happened to notice.. So far not one lady forum member with busty part of her name. Has joined in yet... Hmmmm maybe they don't like to fight oiled??

Ladies that will be in the poll. I will listen to your comments. Let me know here .. Do you prefer a one time event. One round of voting, winner takes all OR would you like eliminations or brackets?
Please add your likes here. I will go with majority posting in.

Last thing ... Like AppleLao did. If you have a certain photo of yourself. You would like used, when poll starts.
Please add it here or send to me in a PM.

This will get started this weekend ...  Ladies still time to enter.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2015, 11:30:36 PM »
Ok so far one lady has voted for eliminations .... Right now we have 9 ladies entered ... If we get one more. Makes it even 10 ladies ...

ANY busty, bodacious, and sexy cat/ Titfighters willing??

Leave sign ups open .. for a little bit longer ....

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 02:46:42 AM »
OK .... for the ladies that were willing to sign up .. Need to get this one going ...

So sign ups closed .. Since only one lady replied.. This will be at least 2 rounds...

First round will have 4 of 10 ladies eliminated... After that depends on posts and interest. If it goes past round 2 ....

That said .. Sign ups closed .. Poll starting shortly

WITH THANKS to the ladies joining in !!

Storm
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:57:24 AM by stormbolt7 »