News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?

• 154 Replies

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
Re: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 05:04:15 AM »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER versus another kick ass television girl Jessica Alba!  If it is within the same show, I go with JENNIFER ANISTON versus COURTNEY COX from FRIENDS as they become friends no more!

Jennifer Aniston vs Courtney Cox would make a great cougar fight I think Courtney would bust Jennifers nose and blacken her eyes and have her walking away from the fight in tears the reason I say that is because Jennifer doesn't seem like she would be aggressive in a catfight  just my opinion

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

vs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: I'm pretty sure we don't want to see that fight now...
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »
...as old as those women are, that tit-fight would start on the ground...so to speak.  In their day they were hot but these women aren't even cougars anymore...they're SabreTooths.

SA

Okay, SA (Smart Ass), the question asked "...do you wish you could have seen..." as in past tense.   And I was refering to days of yore.  Nonetheless, being somewhat low to ground myself, I could be right in there if those two decided to tangle tomorrow. 

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 07:28:50 PM »
Always wanted to see Charisma Carpenter dominate Sarah Michelle Gellar.

:) :)
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline Bear

• God Member
Okay, SA (Smart Ass), the question asked "...do you wish you could have seen..." as in past tense.   And I was refering to days of yore.  Nonetheless, being somewhat low to ground myself, I could be right in there if those two decided to tangle tomorrow. 

...damn young and slim for your tastes.  Based on your past specifications I figured you be more into some rip-roaring action between Camryn Mandheim and uh...Kathy Bates.  You know...older more - ahem..."mature" catfighters.  ;-)

SA

Very funny!!  I must admit that you've got me pegged pretty well.  Mandheim and Bates would be possibilities, however I find them, along with Conchata Ferrell, a bit too Berkeley-ish for me.  I always pulled for a Liz Torres vs. Jeanie Linero battle or maybe Roz Ryan vs. Aretha Franklin.  Now we're talkin'!  Roseanne??? She fits the physical parameters, but I find her attitude to be so repugnant that I'd only want to see her in catfight if the other woman had a baseball bat.  Anyway, thanks for remembering.  I take it that you never quite recovered from my posting my list of favorite pro wrestlers on Barb's site. 

So, this Lesbian nightclub in East Oakland ..... What the hell are you thinking?  I don't even drive (fast) through East Oakland anymore.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 11:29:42 PM »
I confess that some years ago, when they were both looking a lot better, I had fantasies of both Camryn Manheim and Roseanne having sexy nude titfights with various opponents, though never each other.  Honestly, I thought Roseanne looked pretty hot when she was doing all those lingerie pics.  From time to time, there are big women who really get me revved, and she was one of them.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 01:47:05 AM »
Does this mean we have to go stand in the corner?  :D

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Crash...you and Bear are KILLING me...
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 02:34:21 AM »
No you didn't...there is not thing one more grotesque and projectile vomit repulsive as a fat pig wrestling another fat pig.  The very mention of it makes me want to hurl and causes my skin to almost crawl.  The BOTH of you should have your minds washed out with soap...made from the lard of a fat girl's thighs. Utterly DEEE-SKusting!!  ;-) ;-)

SA

I used to think that girls had cooties, but that was a long time ago, and I grew out of that.  I'm still confident that you'll come around one day.

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 07:25:02 PM »
I think a great wild catfight would be between Marge from the Simpsons and Lois from Family guy  ;D
I know I have seen a cartoon of this fight somewhere.  Sorry I can't give you a link

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2010, 06:47:44 AM »
 How about Elly May from The Beverly Hillbillies. She was almost super strong and was always out muscling some man on the show. Wouldn't have been great see some woman come along and actually beat her up? I can see it now, Elly May gets some guy in a headlock, because she thinks he's getting fresh with her. His girlfriend comes along and sees her boyfriend being humiliated, so attacks EM. Caught off guard, the country girl is quickly dazed, hurt, and unable to fight off her attacker.
 Well, you can finish the rest with your own imagination.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »
Back in the day I wanted to see Pam Grier against Adrienne Barbeau.  Of course Pam would wipe the floor with her.  Present day I'd love to see Modern Family's Sofia Vergara go up against Mad Men's Christina Hendricks.  Personally I think Sofia would have a pretty easy time with Christina.

Offline bvvv

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »
so many to choose:
jenny garth vs shannon doherty
barbara eden vs elizabeth montgomery
any of the avenger dames against honey west
all the charlie angels
etc etc etc

Offline smokedbyu

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010, 06:12:20 AM »
how about a young alyssia milano { from who's the boss,or her days on 90210}
                          vs
a young jennifer love hewitt        { from her party of five days}

that would have been pretty smoking hot

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »
Jorgie Porter who plays Theresa McQueen on Hollyoaks. :)

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 10:55:26 PM »
Wilma Dearing vs the Princess in Buck Rogers (of course with Wilma losing)

Also Pam Dawber losing vs a busty blonde.

Sabrina Charlies Angels Duncan dominated by a stocky big titted bad girl.

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2010, 11:28:45 PM »
good call JJ - didn't know you guys in the US had to suffer Hollyoaks  ;) The only redeeming factor is the Mcqueen sisters, personally I'd choose Gemma merna and jennifer metcalfe for a great contrast fight :P

I've never seen an episode of Hollyoaks. I just came across a couple of pictures of her, and was captivated by her beauty so I googled her.