News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

This one's for Roadie: Treena vs Nancy

• 1 Replies

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
This one's for Roadie: Treena vs Nancy
« on: September 24, 2008, 02:41:42 AM »

Hey Roadie,
You entered Treena Collins in the catfight tournament. I came across one of her fights versus Nancy Novack. I can see why you like her. She's Hot!! She also has spectacular tits and fantastic NIPPLES !! You may have already seen this fight, but if not, I hope you enjoy it. Treena loses the fight and her bra !!!

http://www.cbd.tripod.com/id55.html

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: This one's for Roadie: Treena vs Nancy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 05:22:25 AM »
Norm, a thousand thankyous for that video. Treena one of the sexiest women that I have ever seen. I love those dark, sensual type babes with that mischievious look about them. For her size, Treena seemed to lose a lot more than she won and this video was no different. Nancy Novak was in control all the way. You are right about the great breasts and nipples. You just cannot beat those big firm high set tits. Great video Norm. I had not seen it before. Thanks again.