News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Which of the 4 following producers is # 1 in your opinion?

DWW
FOXY COMBAT
FIGHTING STYLE
APL

Favourite Site

• 8 Replies

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Favourite Site
« on: July 27, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »
Help. I can't make my mind up. I have narrowed it down to 2 choices in my mind. What do all you fans think?  I am very interested in your opinion. Comments as to your reasons for your choice would be appreciated but not necessary. All categories of the company are open for accessment including but not limited to customer service ; quality of the product ; availability ; price ; etc.   

MaximB

Re: Favourite Site
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 07:20:48 AM »
Why only 4 ?
We got many many more.

connor

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
The sites u chose are only occasionally visited by me for my particular genre. They try to cater for all tastes, which is impossible. However the edge goes to Foxycombat ( deal with intimacy of catfight slightly better). However their payment methods make me cringe.

pete88

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »
These 4 site are all good....

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 07:06:10 PM »
Hey Roadie,

DWW gets my vote.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 01:17:47 AM »
I've been a member of three of the sites.  The women look great on all three.  And the fighting is real.  Foxy Combat is priced a little high.  The prices are better at DWW and FightingStyle.  DWW would be my first choice, Foxy Combat and FightingStyle are pretty good sites too.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 02:17:05 AM »
I from these like DWW. There now the best true fights are from videomagazins Crystalcatfighting.com.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

petelv

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
DWW is a excellent site.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 09:31:05 PM »
It looks like DWW is pulling well out in front of these three sites. I feel the same way as the majority of the voters. DWW combines price with value, skilll, beauty, intensity and volume. Thanks for the votes.