News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline doit

• God Member
Mature catfight
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:56:55 AM »
The two older women quarrel at the box office, who was only drann. It comes to a full-blown brawl. Who wins this fight?

Dagmar 54jr
{alt}
{alt}

Vera 56jr

Offline bush

• God Member
Re: Mature catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 04:57:20 PM »
Dagmar will get an easy win in this fight

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 06:42:22 PM »
I put my money on Dagmar. I love one sided beat downs!

T ;)
Cheers!

Offline milossachs

• me wife
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 12:06:29 AM »
I think, Dagmar is better and will be won

Offline doit

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 04:23:55 PM »
Dagmar and Vera argue at the checkout because Vera wants to cut the line. Dagmar wants Vera push back, there Vera kicks in Dagmar's belly. Dagmar is surprised how hard can beat the old woman, but thanks to their well toned abdomen you do not mind the blow. Dagmar pushes her shopping cart to the side and stands legs apart in front of Vera.
Dagmar speaks to Vera: Is that all you old bitch on it?
Vera speaks to Dagmar: Waiting on you bitch, I'll show you.
Vera gets out and hits three times on Dagma belly. Dagmar must tighten their abdominal muscle hard to fend off these blows, the pain she tries to hide. Vera is frightened, that Dagmar endures all their punches, they would not have thought. Dagmar is now going on Vera and kicks her in the stomach. Vera writhes in pain. Dagmat holds Veras head with one hand up and is now proposing alternate in the stomach and chest. Vera's big breasts bounce through the beats back and forth. Now Dagmar takes the big tits of vera and squeezes it as strong as it gets. Vera screams in pain and falls to his knees in front of Dagmar. Vera begs Dagmar on her huge breasts to let go. Dagmar pushes Vera to the ground, her foot is on Vera's big tits and flexes as a victory pose.