News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

foxycombat.com

• 6 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
foxycombat.com
« on: January 22, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
Okay is this site with thier vidoes any good?? the still photos look okay but is this a site where the girls just roll around or are theier some hard fighting??? . I hate spending money on just rolling around.

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: foxycombat.com
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 04:28:25 PM »
excellant site good hard fights with stunning women

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:16:15 PM »
They don't "just roll around."  Quite the contrary.  I understand FC is some kind of spin-off from DWW (i.e., Hana), and the action is well within DWW's range of intensity, which is saying something.  FC also has about the highest level of video quality I've seen in this stuff: unlike DWW (and many others), when they say it's HD it's really pristine, down to the fine textures of the areolae (if you enjoy that sort of thing).  About the girls I have mixed feelings.  They're all pretty Eastern Europeans (I especially like Domino), but they're generally way too skinny for my tastes in erotic combat.  There's also nothing on the site that makes me care very much about the girls--who wins and loses--and I find their scenarios lame.  But I'm hard to please.  

Anyway, search YouTube for the company name and you'll find plenty of unauthorized samples so you can make up your own mind.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »
Foxy combat is one of the best cat fight sites I have ever seen I recommend you check out Silvia vs Vera from their fight clubs series you wont be disappointed I wasn't here is a link

https://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5?action=videos&task=detail&file=09_019&page=Video
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 07:31:18 PM »
This was a while back.....but my problem with the sight was the download speed.....it took way to long......so my issue was technical vice content.....if that was corrected id say a top notch sight....

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 09:25:39 PM »
Please be aware that the fights are all Non-English, unless something has changed recently. The vids are awesome, but hard to get into, if English is your language.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 10:50:48 PM »
waaay too expensive and Hana is extremely chintzy on the member's content.
Nevertheless the women are beautiful.

???