News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

First Catfight You Saw / What got you into catfights?

• 19 Replies

Offline Brit_brat

Re: First Catfight You Saw / What got you into catfights?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 01:42:00 AM »
Crash,

I couldn't agree with you more. Same thing does happen to boys........... unfortunately.

If someone came and assaulted me I would report them to the authorities and would expect an outcome.  As an adult I would be listened to.......... as a young person I would be ignored by and large, sad but true.

As I have already stated, fighting in cyber does have sex appeal for me ......... goodness only knows why............ especially as I am so against fighting irl...........yes even against wars.

What got me into catfights?  Well I had never even heard of it until about five years ago where a guy I was chatting to at a Christian Chat room led me to fcf.  Well once I was there I watched a public fight where something happened at the end of the fight that pressed a button.  *sighs and I have remained at fcf since!!! It was as if he took me there, dropped me off and left :D funny really. And now I am completely hooked as far as cyber is concerned anyway :D

Brit
What goes around comes around

Offline Brit_brat

Re: This board is about FvsF catfight fantasy...
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 08:04:03 AM »
No one should feel guilty about indulging in their FvsF fantasies...it's our right.  If that involves watching 2 girls fight an not breaking it up so be it.  I'm personally repulsed and offended by stories about men cockfighting or women being involved in fights where one or both of them are bloodied with broken bones or suffer some other form of mutilation.  I truly think anyone who is sexually aroused by this type of story must be psychologically ill or suffer from some innate hatred of women...however, they have the right to indulge in that fantasy if they so choose. 

I'd NEVER break up any sort of catfight or combat between 2 women unless one of them was a friend and she was clearly not interested in fighting.  Women are completely responsible for their own decisions and it's not my job as a Man (or 'The Man') to step in and decide when it's their time to abdicate their role as decision makers...if someone doesn't want to fight they run away or try to get away.  Otherwise you collect on an ass-kicking...male female, french poodle...it just doesn't matter.  As comfortable as I am with this position, I still haven't gotten to the point where I don't feel self-conscious filming a live FvsF combat...maybe when they come out with better phone cameras...?
SA

Indulging in fantasies right............ no problem anyone can do it........... so long as it is a fantasy......... I was when I started posting here talking about real life.

Women or men cant always run away or get away.......... if they can fine.  Sketchartiste if you think they can you have obviously never seen someone attacked, kicked to the ground or humiliated without choice or option, it happens!  Anyone that has the gumption to interfere does so by putting themselves at risk........ something I have done twice and realised afterwards how stupid I was and should have called the police instead of letting my emotions get the better of me and yelling at them to stop.  Thankfully on those two occasions my voice did the trick, caused shock and broke up the fight. Others have not been so lucky, one headmaster in the UK was killed doing such an act.

Brit

What goes around comes around

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »
I don't know how this fight happened but I can  remember standing outside of an Arcade room and two girls were arguing one was  trying to walk up the sidewalk with her boyfriend (who had to be secretly enjoying seeing his girl in a bitchfest with another girl I think he could have taken his girl and left at any moment) and the other girl was blocking her path they were face to face insulting each others hair and clothes and calling each other ugly and other names and cursing each other out. It got so tense and exciting that a crowd formed around them. I think it became a pride thing with them and the feeling in the air was that neither one of those girls was going to leave from in front of the other until they had proven in front of everyone watching especially the other girls boyfriend who was right next to his girl that they were the better woman in that argument. So after about 15 minutes of personal insults and cussing, the girl who was with her bf grabs his hand and just starts walking and as soon as her back is turned the other girl grabs her by the back of her hair and starts punching her in the forehead which makes her hit the ground the girl who got hit lets out a loud angry sounding groan gets back on her feet while still getting punched in the head and having her hair grabbed and grabs the attackers hair which makes the other girl stop punching and grab her hair with two hands, then  they twisted around a little bit with both hands full of each others scalp they collided with a parked car. The girl who was with her bf had the advantage in this situation she had the other girls back pinned against the car hood and with one hand she had a firm grip on her scalp and the other was wildly  punching her in the face. From this point the bf comes and grabs his girl and they leave when someone threatens to call the cops. I had one of the biggest hardons ever from watching those girls argue knowing that with the personal insults and the boyfriend standing there that neither wanted to be looked down upon and that they had crossed the line with each other and a physical confrontation was unavoidable,and it was a pretty nasty fight even though it ended fast. I think those girls would have killed each other if no one was there to break it up or call the cops and that is so exciting to me :D
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 10:22:49 AM »
I was going to post this as a topic, but I didn't want to be redundant.
I assume this would be the proper thread to respond?
but I was musing today about how I got turned onto catfight/womans wrestling and was seriously curious as to how others did as well.
like, when was the first time people realized the special thrill of female combat?  

Truthfully,I'm sad to admit I've never really seen a live catfight, just a couple slap and tugs that were broken up too quickly to matter.
Sucks because I've been wanting one for ages, on my bucket list, I suppose. *sigh* but really, in real life I doubt it would be up to the fantasy, but anything even close would be a  sight to remember.

anyway, my first memory of knowing I enjoyed female combat was seeing a lady wrestling match back on the old WWWF in like 1978. It was a squash match, and I guess it was Moolah, but seeing her beat down a blonde opponent really made my 8 year old mind go "Oh, wow".

But the REAL start of it all was when my dad, who was a pro wrestling enthusiast as well, brought home a stack of rasslin mags he had just bought.
In this pile was a copy of Sports Review Wrestling with a reprint of a match between Sharon and Michelle  

http://www.ahwgallery.com/Nov78.html  

it blew my 11/12 year old mind in half.
I turned the pages utterly rapt and I was hooked for good. A classic blonde versus brunette battle between two hot girls.
I searched out mags that had print ads for real catfight companies of the days and would breathlessly read the descriptions and whatever pics I could get.
But I will always have a special place in my heart for those old Apartment Wrestling matches. I used to save my allowance money and go over to 7-11 every day looking to see if a new one had come out. It broke my heart when they stopped doing those.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 10:25:47 AM by harpua13 »
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »
and I feel kinda bad now because just about all my fiction tends to run to the brutal side of things, perhaps close to the top but hopefully not over it, and understand I wouldn't let anything really bad happen to any of my girls. Nothing a few stitches and a couple days rest can't fix at worst, and they all know what they're getting into.
I suppose I try to mitigate things by usually having my "heroines" triumph over my "villains" and if my good girl loses the fight, she still wins in the end. even so I do actually have love for all the girls I write about so i would never let anything permanent happen to them. they're part of my fantasy (I get it out my system I suppose, in RL I'm definitely a "peace and love" kinda guy) and it would be a waste because I often would like to use them again. sometimes I like my bad girls who "get whats coming to them" more than my heroines, like Tracy from "Reality Fantasy" who is as big a bitch as I'd ever come up with but was fun as hell to write.
anyway, I never wish to offend, I suppose I have a niche I write in and I imagine it isn't for everybody, nor should it be, but I just wanted to clarify that. 
thanks for listening. H13.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.