News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

2nd milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023 : 1st round

• 1 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
2nd milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023 : 1st round
« on: February 08, 2023, 07:50:48 AM »
PLACE :
{alt}
The 2nd  championship milfs catfight gr pr over 40 yo in 2023  will take place in Budapest  - Eight   top milf fighters  will contest in a  round robin    tournament and the winner will be the challenger to fight the current title holder CHERYLf
[size=12pt]RULES - ATTIRE[/size]E : he fighters wear bikinis and they are barefooted.The fights is 10 minutes of non stop action and the fighters that scores the most submissions is the winner.If there are non submissions , the points count.If and the points are same , then we have a tie.The rules are : ruled catfight (its a sport event) with slapping and hairpulling (all other holds not allowed)
PICS :
ALLIE
{alt}
MELISSA
{alt}
DELILAH
{alt}
JULIA
{alt}
TONYA
{alt}
LARA
{alt}
KAREN
{alt}
PAULA
{alt}
ALLIE : 46 yo 60 kg
MELISSA : 52 yo 62 kg
Allie thinks Melissa   will be another fallen woman on her way. But Melissa   knows she's much tougher then her record shows and the arrogant Allie  will regret her cocky approach to this fight.
KAREN :  59 yo 52 kg
PAULA : 44 yo 53 kg
Finally there's the prime event Karen lost badly by Julia and she determined to strike again !!Paula lost on points by Julia too in last tourney; Paula is determined to finish Karen and establish her name as a serious contender;  Karen loves to show that she remains a top cat , despite her age .
LARA : 54 yo 64 kg
TONYA : 53 yo 57 kg
Nasty catfight to the finish as both are newcomers and both try to increase their chances
DELILAH : 40 yo 56 kg
JULIA : 49 yo 58 kg
Julia lost her title and she tries to recover ; Delilah a newcomer with strong legs has solid claims.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 03:13:32 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: 2nd milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023 : 1st round
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 08:27:00 AM »
{alt}

Karen shows Paula the business end of her fists. Paula is another toughie who could take it all. And she is so sexy with those greeeaatttttt legs! Karen is also sexy despite her age but I think a level or two below Paula. But this fight isn't about who is sexiest, it is about who is toughest and the best fighter.Paula  will give Karen  a better fight than many believe she will. But it the end it will be Karen standing over a knocked out Paula with her luscious leg bent and pressed on Paulas  chest. Expect Karen to tweak Paula's nipples between her strong toes. (ALAN CLARK guru )

{alt}

Julia  kept her cool amid a hostile reception at Edgare Road in Budapest  press conference ahead of her  grudge catfight against long-time rival Catherine. ( Round 1 )
"It doesn't faze me in the slightest.I think it's a great fight. Catherine has done everything asked of her. It won't be easy. No fight is easy. It will be a tough fight, but my class will show on the night. My best is yet to come. I haven't had a fight when I thought I performed at my best.I have some days in the gym sparring and I'm untouchable. If I can bring that to our fight night on Feb 10 it will be a mis-match. If she comes steaming up with all her friends roaring behind her  I'll crush  her head ."
A heated feud has simmered between the pair for a long time.
"Julia is a big mouth" Delilah  said. "Two years ago you said I'd never get the opportunity to fight at the highest level (Bills : cougars tournies ) and I wouldn't even win an eliminator. You said those words. But I'm here. I won the eliminator and you can't mess with destiny. I feel like I've already done this. I've seen the build-up and I know what it's going to be. On Feb 10 in Budapests Stadium arena   I know a few things. There's going to be a royal wedding, and Budapest  is going to enjoy my skill and power before that lol xx ."

{alt}
Allie is younger but Melissa is more experienced ; both try their best and put their proud on the line.

{alt}
Tonya is a real bitch and she tries to destroy her rival while Lara as heavier would try to use this adv to put her rival on the ground;  nasty catfight this one !!!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 10:24:22 AM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result